The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-08-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Rainbow younger and prettier, ZZ abt pre milf but looks quite good too. All depends on individual.
Service wise Rainbow to me cannot make it.
ZZ service way better than Rainbow definitely to me but rtm ZZ twice only I think.
ZZ and Rainbow different league leh

ZZ is the sluttiest ML ever . She motivate you not by her skills but her looks and her language. I remember her tell me how can i bonk her in Sentosa (dirty talking) while HJ me. Unforgettable

Rainbow come across a more cute girl and her service is good too , perhaps her housing now giving her some problems.

Any more good MLs for me to try. Posting a MR soon for Xiaorou
Old 22-08-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Xiaxia and wen wen who you prefer?
Aiyo how to say? Not a fair question. It's like saying which one I prefer - mangoes, watermelons or grapes? How to say? I like them all. But I'll probably choose a different one on different days.

Just a note on Xia Xia. She's got a nice body with big fleshy boobs, and great oral skills. But I like being with her cos she has a good attitude and gentle soul A lot like Wen Wen actually! Hahaha
Old 22-08-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Does it mean that got jog can charge more? Standards of charging getting a bit strange.
Need to buy isotonic drinks to replenish mah....extra cost.
But 150 only cim. .....150 can get full service from some ML Liao.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 6
williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!

Just sharing.
Alice is good. Just tried in the evening. Better than I expected. Worth the money.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Sidetrack a bit.

Anyone here tried Chen Chen for JG in the massage forum? How does she compare to Laura and LLJ? She is quite ex but seems to be the gold standard right now.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:17 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AP because you feel so and largely publicised. Popular but few reached real AP standards.

The non-publicised ones doesn't mean no good, just lesser white knights or ppl visiting them more practical. Man Man gives a very nice personality (when I visited Tian Tian) just haven't tried yet.

End of the day, do your homework. Doesn't mean largely mentioned one is good. Many a times you see the same MR (by same person) over and over again.
Yah not forgetting those ghost accounts n bumper accounts...

So called AP all kana push by them lah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-08-2019, 11:19 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
My take on this ML scene, just spend your money and be happy. Go home to your families and those who are single , Go find a gf. These girls can be friends but dont think other wise. Their real lives are back in china, not here.

There are some great girls with great friendship and that is where it stops at. It wont go further. You will get hurt when it ends.

Just be happy
These girls can be friends? U sure? Probably u treat them as friends.. but they see u as Mr Yusoff...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-08-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
These girls can be friends? U sure? Probably u treat them as friends.. but they see u as Mr Yusoff...
A bit hesitant to ask this but do you regard Adele as a friend being her regular so long?
Old 23-08-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I saw this ad and was intrigued to say the least
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=741299

DreamzAngel’s Hub SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE TARMA **
LOCAL CHINESE AND MALAY BUSTY MASSEUSE COMBO that not to miss...

First I've seen that's anywhere remotely close to to this and pix look interesting too 3 separate price points including "Dream package"❉ $230/B2B Massage Package With Super Special TARMA PACKAGE 梦幻配套/60 Mins ❉ Dun know if this is a novelty or some poor marketing ploy.
Old 23-08-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Haha, how do you define being friends?

Go out eat split bills, go holiday pay for own ticket etc?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 23-08-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
My take on this ML scene, just spend your money and be happy. Go home to your families and those who are single , Go find a gf. These girls can be friends but dont think other wise. Their real lives are back in china, not here.

There are some great girls with great friendship and that is where it stops at. It wont go further. You will get hurt when it ends.

Just be happy
Couldn’t agree more. Was texting a ML regularly, when she RTC; felt a bit lost. But life goes on. Went thru cold turkey
Old 23-08-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Friends got many levels one mah...at least for me.
Those gals I can converse well with n can crack jokes, nothing wrong treating them as friends.
I treat them as friends doesn't mean must buy them gifts or give big tips.
Just be nice n treat them w respect.
I see nothing wrong w that.
Old 23-08-2019, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" - Hana

Not sure what happened… kena minus rep points for sharing on behalf of chiobu, didn't even get paid or getting any benefits from her… what's the matter with my sharing? If the babe change patterns and don't accept u, not my fault bah��
Hope some one could enlighten me of the rules for posting here…

Last edited by Hapidud; 23-08-2019 at 02:07 PM.
Old 23-08-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Friends got many levels one mah...at least for me.
Those gals I can converse well with n can crack jokes, nothing wrong treating them as friends.
I treat them as friends doesn't mean must buy them gifts or give big tips.
Just be nice n treat them w respect.
I see nothing wrong w that.
Friends have many levels. Some of them ask you for favours , yes. Some of them willing to talk to you like i have 1 who RTC but talk to me over anything just like good friends.

Really dependa. But i also met a few money faces
Old 23-08-2019, 07:42 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
A bit hesitant to ask this but do you regard Adele as a friend being her regular so long?
Well... certain things she will not share or I will not share with her...in short there will be reservation for sure on the content or topic..

If u consider friends like your colleagues or schoolmates.. definitely any MLs will not be..

If u consider talking nonsense and crap as being friends ... well every MLs are your friends...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1