The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-04-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Fisherman89 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

Talk to a few maid but no luck tips anyone?
Old 27-04-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 11
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have been trying to hook up a maid using the different chatting apps but all to no avail. They all just chatted with me and it led to meetups in the end.

When I was on the verge of giving up, this indo maid from michat replied to my messages with enthusiasm. I thought it would be another failed attempt but she actually agreed to meet me omg. It all started with caressing and BJ for the first meet up and eventually it led to me fucking her. To other bros trying, do not give up and one day you will succeed!

Old 27-04-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisia View Post
I have been trying to hook up a maid using the different chatting apps but all to no avail. They all just chatted with me and it led to meetups in the end.

When I was on the verge of giving up, this indo maid from michat replied to my messages with enthusiasm. I thought it would be another failed attempt but she actually agreed to meet me omg. It all started with caressing and BJ for the first meet up and eventually it led to me fucking her. To other bros trying, do not give up and one day you will succeed!

This is the kind of post we all appreciate. Good on you for not giving up bro
Old 27-04-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
This is the kind of post we all appreciate. Good on you for not giving up bro

Congrats bro...not easy what you did...how old is she? She looks young and good....i have not much luck with indon maids....
Old 27-04-2019, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
mofas1sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After chatting for quite sometime .... Finally make arrange a session with this punngol maid this morning.....

First i have to comment on her BBBJ skills, those BBBJ lover you really got to give a drive !!!! Mine expectations very high as I am a BBBJ lover and didnt expect she can meet my high standards.... Such a seductive and hardworking girl, definitely not to be missed for BBBJ lovers!

Pick her up at her place and went straight to nearby hotel...

So undress we went for a bath .... She cleaning me up thoroughly then knelt down to give me a BBBJ in the bathroom. Solid service! We dried each other up and we proceeded to the bed for the main action.

Once on the bed, we hugged and cuddled together and continue our intense frenching ..... I flipped her over and lay her down and told her that I will service her first and she is fine with it. Started to lick and suck her neck and slowly proceed towards her boobs.... Give her a sensual licking on her boobs and fondle them gently as she let out soft moans. Moved southwards as I kiss and enjoy every inch of her smooth body... by the way her boobs small n nice ... boobs lover maybe can skip it... but she have a sensetive nipple and she love being suck n lick...

Opened her legs gently and began kissing her pussy lips. Gave her a sensual licking and painting session as I inserted a finger to give her more pleasure and slowly by 2 finger .... She was moaning softly all the time and can feel that she is hunger for sex and long waited for me to up her.

Flipped her on top of me into a 69 position as I continue to service her and enjoying her most sensitive spot. Her pussy is really pretty and nice tasting, haven't seen such a nice one in a long time.

She proceeded to give me a BBBJ in 69 position, deepthroating to the base of my 2IC. Her suction is really SOLID and she really take her time to suck and making sure you enjoy every moment when your dick is in her mouth.

The feeling is really incredible GREATS AND SIBEI SHIOK AH!!!!! YOU have to try to believe it !! This kind of service really make you felt like the king!

What i can say she give a top notch SOLID ONE SERVICE especially she GOT A SOLID BBBJ SERVICE !!!!!

Look : 7.9999 /10( Seductive MLIF looks that make u want to bonk her more n more )
Shower together :8.0/10 ( a nice SOLID bbbj in the shower !!!! )
Boobs : B CUP !!!! ( nice boobs , sensetive nipple )
Frenching : YYESSS (All the way , before and after shower)
Cathbath : YESS (she will kiss and lick from ear to you balls and ass = shiok and enjoy )
BBBJ : REALLY GOT TO DO IT (This one no joke man , different position bbbj , she just take her time to bbbj me, her bbbj really sent me to heaven few times )
Painting : Yummy & Juicy!!!!! PUSSY , she enjoy it
FJ : 11/10 (Very Responsive soft moans , looking at her horny face and can feel that she enjoy it, cannot tahan after some intense thrusting, I exploded and we both cum , her love hole was wet .. )
GFE : 9.5/10 (gfe gao gao , feeling is like with GF)
Attitude: 9/10 ( No rush , not a time watcher , very good attitude make the session feel so good )
RTF : Sure.. will book her for BBBJ in car nxt.. Thrilling.. but she only sunday free and weekdays depends..

Remarks: You can up her how many time u want till your leg jelly and surrender within 2hr session.... She also also does bbbj w cim in car or outdoor ..

She is a nice lady, do take good care of her

Highly recommend bros to try this BBBJ Queen maid , trust me, no joke .... You try it and you will know what i mean .... SURE NO REGRET!!!! IF YOU JUST WANT BBBJ if u got car u can just bring her anywhere u want Just only BBBJ w CIM....

Bro... cn share contact.
Old 27-04-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:

power bro shiok shiok haha
Old 27-04-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:

u got jackpot
Old 27-04-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Nice sexcape. me interested. please share. upped you
Thanks .. return ur fav

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 27-04-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kumon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Congrats it is not easy to hook up thru chatting apps. Tried very long still fruitless
Old 27-04-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Thanks .. return ur fav
Thanks for your points too. But no PM leh.
Old 27-04-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
After chatting for quite sometime .... Finally make arrange a session with this punngol maid this morning.....

First i have to comment on her BBBJ skills, those BBBJ lover you really got to give a drive !!!! Mine expectations very high as I am a BBBJ lover and didnt expect she can meet my high standards.... Such a seductive and hardworking girl, definitely not to be missed for BBBJ lovers!

Pick her up at her place and went straight to nearby hotel...

So undress we went for a bath .... She cleaning me up thoroughly then knelt down to give me a BBBJ in the bathroom. Solid service! We dried each other up and we proceeded to the bed for the main action.

Once on the bed, we hugged and cuddled together and continue our intense frenching ..... I flipped her over and lay her down and told her that I will service her first and she is fine with it. Started to lick and suck her neck and slowly proceed towards her boobs.... Give her a sensual licking on her boobs and fondle them gently as she let out soft moans. Moved southwards as I kiss and enjoy every inch of her smooth body... by the way her boobs small n nice ... boobs lover maybe can skip it... but she have a sensetive nipple and she love being suck n lick...

Opened her legs gently and began kissing her pussy lips. Gave her a sensual licking and painting session as I inserted a finger to give her more pleasure and slowly by 2 finger .... She was moaning softly all the time and can feel that she is hunger for sex and long waited for me to up her.

Flipped her on top of me into a 69 position as I continue to service her and enjoying her most sensitive spot. Her pussy is really pretty and nice tasting, haven't seen such a nice one in a long time. 

She proceeded to give me a BBBJ in 69 position, deepthroating to the base of my 2IC. Her suction is really SOLID and she really take her time to suck and making sure you enjoy every moment when your dick is in her mouth.

The feeling is really incredible GREATS AND SIBEI SHIOK AH!!!!! YOU have to try to believe it !! This kind of service really make you felt like the king! 

What i can say she give a top notch SOLID ONE SERVICE especially she GOT A SOLID BBBJ SERVICE !!!!!

Look : 7.9999 /10( Seductive MLIF looks that make u want to bonk her more n more )
Shower together :8.0/10 ( a nice SOLID bbbj in the shower !!!! )
Boobs : B CUP !!!! ( nice boobs , sensetive nipple )
Frenching : YYESSS (All the way , before and after shower)
Cathbath : YESS (she will kiss and lick from ear to you balls and ass = shiok and enjoy )
BBBJ : REALLY GOT TO DO IT (This one no joke man , different position bbbj , she just take her time to bbbj me, her bbbj really sent me to heaven few times )
Painting : Yummy & Juicy!!!!! PUSSY , she enjoy it
FJ : 11/10 (Very Responsive soft moans , looking at her horny face and can feel that she enjoy it, cannot tahan after some intense thrusting, I exploded and we both cum , her love hole was wet .. )
GFE : 9.5/10 (gfe gao gao , feeling is like with GF)
Attitude: 9/10 ( No rush , not a time watcher , very good attitude make the session feel so good )
RTF : Sure.. will book her for BBBJ in car nxt.. Thrilling.. but she only sunday free and weekdays depends..

Remarks: You can up her how many time u want till your leg jelly and surrender within 2hr session.... She also also does bbbj w cim in car or outdoor ..

She is a nice lady, do take good care of her

Highly recommend bros to try this BBBJ Queen maid , trust me, no joke .... You try it and you will know what i mean .... SURE NO REGRET!!!! IF YOU JUST WANT BBBJ if u got car u can just bring her anywhere u want Just only BBBJ w CIM....

Hi bro I tried to up your points but can't as I already up u recently. If u don't mind pls share with me as well. Thsnks
Old 27-04-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 20
siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!

Quote:

Power!. Reward u for ur hardwork. Up ur point
Old 27-04-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I try pm you all as she not everyday free.. will try reply as much as i can...
Bro, can to share ? Thanks
Old 27-04-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
atkb is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratkb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Wah everyone doing raw ah
Old 27-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro, it seems that you got the incorrect orientation from your sexual escapades . During BJ, she is naked, and during FJ she got a blouse on. So did you do FJ first and then BJ ?

Anyway, it a nice try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1