The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-04-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Bro, no offence, but you're doing a very poor job of trolling there. I could easily spot and smell it miles away when you first went about your crusade.

I'll give you a tip - FOC. You want to learn from the best? I suggest immersing yourself in the toxic atmosphere and environment that's 4chan and EDMW.
lol bro this is after the fact talk 😂 how u know which is the truth ?
Old 04-04-2019, 10:49 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, no offence, but you're doing a very poor job of trolling there. I could easily spot and smell it miles away when you first went about your crusade.

I'll give you a tip - FOC. You want to learn from the best? I suggest immersing yourself in the toxic atmosphere and environment that's 4chan and EDMW.
Wah! How to smell it miles away when u in cyper space?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-04-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
how abt ting ting (slg) , looks quite GND.
Just advertised nia, plus half-nude only.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:50 PM
Little Samster~

My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Hahaha u think so much for what... each say their own and talk their own lah..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-04-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
He regular Ai La .... The smell of a virgin pussy lingers
Old 04-04-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Just play along.

Watch him get triggered till he loses it.

Anyway, we're better than this. Derailing what should be discussed with nonsensical stuff isn't beneficial to others.

Of course, I'm all in if you guys insist on playing this game.

Old 04-04-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDlander1999 View Post
I nvr get a chance to visit her actually. Just dont like the way of over protecting. Even to find reason to protect her not replying sms

Two wrongs don't make a right.

To fend off the white knights, a joker was created. Haha. Anyway, very juvenile. Lol. Knew this was all subterfuge from the start.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 6
alceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You got me!
Now hard to get this type.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yes, I do get where you're coming from, and I agree with you, but my point is the customer side is something the MLs do not have full control over.

Just one simple phone call/forum post/notification may see your favourite ML bid you adieu, in the blink of an eye.
This, I will agree with you. There is one ground rule when you start chionging. Never ruin your own playground or other's playground. It is the one of the basic rules set by big bro sammy, never to divulge the sensitive information about any WLs such as their working locations.

That is the one rule I remember and keep by from day one.

Yes, there are fuckers out there who think they can bring their own justice and this just spoils the balance for everyone.

We do need to be careful of saying too much sometimes , you think saying the exact date that a ML is leaving is actually doing her a favour? Think again.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Bump my own post
Old 04-04-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Sian cant get any replies at all.

If i change new number even worse right?

This batch of girls only 2 looks good
Old 04-04-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bump my own post
Tried Lucy when she was FL early last yr as ML hvnt tried. Ting Ting hvnt tried so no comment for both of them. Try if u want and post MR bro.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh wow. That Lucy looks quite decent. Her boobs like quite big also. Yes, will also appreciate a MR for her.

The other girl just listed, so may have to wait a while for a MR to pop up here.

Old 04-04-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
He regular Ai La .... The smell of a virgin pussy lingers
Hahaha can only smell the pussy miles away
Old 04-04-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
We do need to be careful of saying too much sometimes , you think saying the exact date that a ML is leaving is actually doing her a favour? Think again.
Yeap, totally. Being vague but clear to a certain extent is the way to approach such matters.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1