The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-03-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6851 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Seems like she has a new set of pics for her ads, which exposes her cleavage (neh neh looks decent in size).

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/

Tempted to try her soon.
But face not edit until look like a different person leh.... I’m still undecided on this one...
Old 28-03-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
FRs for her seem consistent so far. So do think she's worth $120?

To me $100 or $120 almost the same lah, so won't go comment on it
Old 28-03-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
So did u tried her yet? Waiting for ur MR
Her time didn't match mine, so went to Momo instead. Will try her by this week
Old 28-03-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Her time didn't match mine, so went to Momo instead. Will try her by this week
Which Momo you book?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-03-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBox View Post
In such a event what can I do ?
Just move on or keep trying ? Sorry pretty new to this
Really want to book her though
Just try a few more attempts at strategic times of the day. If still nothing, ask your regular ML to put a good word in the database for you. Or just move on.

Since you're new, there are so many good, if not better options right now.
Old 28-03-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which Momo you book?
Definitely the $110 one (with 2 shots). I don't do $120, no one is worth that right now, especially if it's just one shot. Rip off as far as I'm concerned.
Old 28-03-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Just try a few more attempts at strategic times of the day. If still nothing, ask your regular ML to put a good word in the database for you. Or just move on.

Since you're new, there are so many good, if not better options right now.
Thanks for the advice but How do I put that into Chinese ?
Old 28-03-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the advice but How do I put that into Chinese ?
Put what into Chinese? Dude, don't complicate things.

I think just go for others for now. Keep it simple. Just sms hi and what time you like to make the appointment. When confirm , get address. That's it. No need long winded texting. You'll just end up being an irritant.
Old 28-03-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Put what into Chinese? Dude, don't complicate things.

I think just go for others for now. Keep it simple. Just sms hi and what time you like to make the appointment. When confirm , get address. That's it. No need long winded texting.
As in put a " good word in the database " how to say that in Chinese
Old 28-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Huh? I don't think you get it at all. You can't just sms a message like that!!! Kaoz!!!

Anyway, you don't seem to know very much about this game. It's really evident by your past posts. Perhaps you should not be playing it and save your money. Sorry cannot help you.
Old 29-03-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pasirrisboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just a newbie question, how long before the appointment can we make the appointment and what is the latest timing? haha
Old 29-03-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
true, but pleasure not only sensual, at least not to me
i like to talk with them
ha ha
maybe just me
ha ha
u funny bro. language barrier still want to talk to them.
you making their life difficult. playing duck and chicken talk ( off menu already)
spending time figuring out each other = less time for other things
is that very shiok for u lol ?
Old 29-03-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Huh? I don't think you get it at all. You can't just sms a message like that!!! Kaoz!!!

Anyway, you don't seem to know very much about this game. It's really evident by your past posts. Perhaps you should not be playing it and save your money. Sorry cannot help you.
I think you misunderstood me what I meant was how do I say it after the session or how do i go about brining the topic up during a session. Im not trying to straight up text like that. Hope that clears up the misunderstanding
Old 29-03-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasirrisboy View Post
just a newbie question, how long before the appointment can we make the appointment and what is the latest timing? haha
You asking a question that you should be asking the MLs here? Do you assume we can represent the ML to answer you?

Go and experiment to find out.
Old 29-03-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
no offense, wanna ask if you have book other girls before? and may i know if you are chinese or other as some girls may not accept other race (may stated on their ads) cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1