The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours View Post
I also text carol pass few days didnt get reply from her, dont know what happen
By now you should all know her reply/working pattern mah lol.

If you don't get a response, move on to other girls and try to book her on another day.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-02-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Finally tried her yesterday. Overall a good session but I have problem cumming a 2nd time after cumming too much the first time and maybe she isn't the most appealing lol
Yeah, was referring to pure maintenance, JG. Usually 45 mins of it and one time cum.

For actual effect of JG, you should not cum after anyway. Let alone cumming twice and spoil that effect.

Sensual wise, she's not everyone cup of tea.
Old 28-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 10
alexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguys.info/lina-massage/

She’s very accommodating, requested for tit fuck and she’s ok. Not to forget she’s very talkative, was talking throughout the session.
Bro who go for looks can avoid but bros who are big boobs lover can try.

Take note photo showed on web not really accurate, she’s more on the meaty side and face also got to discount

Looks 5/10
Massage 5/10
Service 9/10
Old 28-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Just a call out to bros - anyone in contact with MILF ML Elaine? Last visited her b4 CNY but she is not responding to any msgs or calls this week.....and none of the sites seem to have her ad anymore. Hope she is OK - as she is a "local" and a fantastic person.
Old 28-02-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

I thought EK neighbor has already retired for good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Lily you try yet? Fully booked sian.

Ek neighbor back yet anyone know? Nvr see postings
Old 28-02-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6877 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
some stuff i observe from the web
1)the face even though censored, is obviously PS-ed on with another person. (super poor PS skill applied).

2)why is there a vid of boob fk but stated service doesn't include, and only state hj.

3)she is in the local category, so more likely into late 30s milf cat. (if you are into syt then prolly not your cup of tea)

have to manage your expectation in terms of look and body. that said, if other bros got MR will be better
Discussed some pages back already.... won’t repeat myself.....
Old 28-02-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks for all the clarification bro, to me is not a deal breaker if she doesn't provide the listed CBJ, considering her looks and price but she really should remove it if she doesn't intend to.

Anyway my deal-breaker for her is the location as you mentioned.. I actually got a slot with her last week but when i Google the venue I declined.

I reckon if she eventually shift to a more centralized usual hotspots, her rate likely go up. So driving bros interested in her should RTM more in the meantime
No worries, there are people like us that put location as top priority. For me there were a few in the past that were good that I didn't mind going out of the way. Unfortunately none in the current cohort,.
Old 28-02-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Is Carol still working? Did not get reply from her for the past few days.
Last few days she taking break, may start work soon

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 28-02-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking to book Ai La, she says she's half nude means wear panties right? Or wear pants also x.x. Ask cause see a lot people say she attitude
Old 28-02-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

Quote:
1)the face even though censored, is obviously PS-ed on with another person. (super poor PS skill applied).

2)why is there a vid of boob fk but stated service doesn't include, and only state hj.

3)she is in the local category, so more likely into late 30s milf cat. (if you are into syt then prolly not your cup of tea)

have to manage your expectation in terms of look and body. that said, if other bros got MR will be better
She used to provide bj for 90 mins but now ad removed liao. Got feedback she is very money minded, everything also need to top up cash. Do note you are expected to pay upfront before session starts.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
I thought EK neighbor has already retired for good.
She got new neighbour I think, big boob one but shorter, don’t know what name
Old 28-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
She used to provide bj for 90 mins but now ad removed liao. Got feedback she is very money minded, everything also need to top up cash. Do note you are expected to pay upfront before session starts.
who u all refering money minded?
Old 01-03-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyeurist91 View Post
Hi Bro, I’m not sure if it’s the same gal I tried 2-3 years ago but I think she used to go by a different name. Her photos w the pink bed are those from last time. Think the upper ones are newer photos.

Anyway, she looks a bit like Nellie from SGAG in real life, you can google how she looks like. maybe +10kg +5-10 years probably. Her service is okay, the massage is really nothing special but I went for the nuru cause she had the air bed. Tits are big but mmm I think the face and body won’t be everyone’s cup of tea.

So up to you to decide la, I didn’t rtm because I think not very worth given her age and size. I’m a fan of nuru but I feel I rather save up the extra money not paid for nuru and bring it to Bangkok hahaha where I can get the real deal with a slim syt who is younger. Just my 2 cents, hope you find it useful.
Thank you for a very honest and sincere MR bro, hope to return the favour some day. Upped you.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Agreed on all points bro, that's why I am very hesitant to book even though it looks like there are decent MRs on the site. Stuff doesn't quite seem to add up. Should be a red flag to me already but I guess I wanted to try my luck. Thanks for pulling me back to reality.
Old 01-03-2019, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeeeds View Post
Bros, asked, Lily does provide CBJ but strictly no CIM.
Common sense . CBJ how to cim

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1