The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2019, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Anoeta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexually frustrated guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
Bro, I think there are too much for you to learn so i suggest you focus on this one important skill.

Warren Buffett shared, The one easy way to become worth 50 percent more than you are now at least is to hone your communication skills--both written and verbal. If you can't communicate, it's like winking at a girl in the dark--nothing happens. You can have all the brainpower in the world but you have to be able to transmit it. And the transmission is communication.

Simple answer to your problem: Be a master of communication

Invest in yourself by reading books/watching videos then practice, practice and practice till you perfect it.
Your action today determines your potential in the future.. if you dont invest now, you will continue to be in this sorry state.

Good Luck
Fully agreed, very nice share
Old 12-01-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoeta View Post
Fully agreed, very nice share
Thanks Bro
Old 12-01-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
thelittleprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

work on yourself. i can say with confidence that money wealth and status does not equate to higher success with women.

if you want healthy relationships with them filled with love and sex, you need to work on yourself, it's a skillset you acquire, learned and honed after many failures. not talking about PUA either - which i find really destroys relationships more than build good ones.

once you have that skillset, having multiple partners at a time is not difficult. its like a pull up, after the first one, doing 20 at a go is not difficult.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1