The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-12-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Gettothechoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orchid View Post
Any bro try swallow sperm?
Bro ask Okt they have many lobang wan.
Old 13-12-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
orchid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I mean the girl swallow my sperm lah
Old 13-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavPortal View Post
Tarma with them after reading the above fr n sibei horny.

Service was crazy good, no horse run standard.

Both are first time in this lesbian sex act. Totally loved the way they play out.

Commend the OKT for bringing this 2 to our Sinkapore.
Did they swallow your sperm?
Old 13-12-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
er... you mean FL swallow sperm or you want to try swallow sperm.
Fl swallow sperm
Old 13-12-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orchid View Post
Any bro try swallow sperm?
Bro, we don’t swallow LOL!!!
Old 13-12-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gerd87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first time posting FR. Been lurking ard and i think time to post for this excellent babe cz she deserve it.

Booked Mona from Sex Amazon today at 1:30pm. OKT is very prompt with his replies and I even got the full 90 minutes even though i came 20 mins late (my bad) as there are no customers after me.

Mona is more prettier in person than the photos posted. When she open the door, was happily surprised to see that no need to discount 10%/20% from photos. But this is my own preference and might defer from other peeps. She have abit of blemishes though. But her face and body is just my type. Petite with perky ass. Her english is good with abit of that English accent. So comm is no prob.

Very bubbly girl and can talk anything with u. Had a great conversation with her in between our sessions. Description to actual person is accurate. She’s short, nt slim but nt fat either. Abit of tummy, but nice perky ass and natural B boobs. The previous FRs on her are accurate man. Her BBBJ and AR are out of this world and she easily gets wet.

RTF for sure. Need to look into my busy schedule.
Old 13-12-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 15
shadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to behold
FR for Chili from Lover's Fortress on 12/12 at 7pm.

Great session and very SYT girl. Like poly GF feel

Face -> 10/10 looks SYT
Body -> 9/10 slim sexy with some tattoo
Boobs -> 8/10 A cup not for boob lovers
Shower -> 9/10 fun with actions during shower
Catbath -> 10/10 lick every inch of body
BBBJ -> 10/10 hardworking for long time. Enjoying every bit of it
French -> 10/10 passionate and wet
FJ -> 10/10 super wet and horny
GFE -> 10/10 keep teasing 2ic and waking up for 2nd round
Overall -> 9.5/10 like doing with your poly GF

RTF: yes if available
Old 13-12-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 14
0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippy View Post
Had a dissatisfactory experience with Merci House. Requested for Lilly today and was instructed to reach location 5pm. Once I arrived, I was asked to wait. Since I was early, don't mind waiting. After 9 mins, I was told Lilly not ready how about I go for Apple. After seeing photos from stable, I went up saw Apple in person, looked ok so went ahead. Was not informed that Apple is higher rate than Lilly. When I asked the stable is it same rate, realized the rate is $140. But too late I read the reply after first shot. Thought this stable would know how to perform service recovery and offer same rate as Lilly. I was so wrong. So before 2nd shot, I messaged the stable I wanted Lilly and thought Apple is a replacement for the same rate. Stable replied ok with $100. But was also communicating to Apple about the revised rate in Thai. Can sense she sianz and used translator to give me a lecture. I informed stable I no mood liao, eventually settle for 1 shot at an agreeable rate.
The bad: Apple looks older than photos. Entire session either watching TV or on phone. Totally don't have the description like to be pumped or 69 position. Kept covering her parts with her night gown as if pussy made of gold.
The good: Massage quite well. Worked as massuese in Thailand. Neh nehs bouncy big but its like striking 4D if you want to get near them for long.
Seriously, this stable should keep its act together. Reliability is an issue. Had I known about the increased rate beforehand, I would not have gone for Apple as there are far better selection from other stables at this price.
Yea this house is bad. Girl don't look like the one in picture. Fat girl and yet her weight still put 40 plus kg.
Old 13-12-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!
Re: Please avoid AssUme

Lao jiao funboi wise words haha.
Thx for ur other post abt Rui, showing her legs. Her upper body really swee, but lower body if i only find out after door open i think i will reject liao. Thunder thighs kill the mood for me
Old 13-12-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SMBOY2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DH Melody

Looks: 7/10 ( Slightly older then photo)
Body: 9/10 Not too thin which is what I like
FL: Obedient type, you want what she do what

Overall: Satisfied but I might look around before i RTF
Old 13-12-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Inside forum, there's a lot like to AssUme. I can quote endless examples cuz i been reading Thai dome since more than a decade, posted more FRs than the average chiongsters, fuck a lot girls than some of you, do more biz with almost every stables but we all come out play is to have fun and must know the limits. End of day actually its really how much you chiong then you find out and know more.

Stable please brush up on customer service. Some time chiongster ask a stupid question to you because they not season enough. Don't AssUme chiongster make problem leh. Like everyone i am a chiongster and i ask question too. But chiongster also don't ask too much stupid question to operator cuz they going crazy sometime replying same question. 555 Chiongster if you think stable fuck up, then please skip them. No need give face cuz they don't give face to you also mah.

So don't always AssUme things. Using all the recent cases.

For those who duno. I share again. If you see FL/Stable thread being updated, it doesn't mean the FL confirm is still here or working. Some time the FL can go home liao or day off but the thread still being updated. Although in most case usually should stop update. How the threads are being update you chiong more then you know more. 55555. So don't AssUme sure still working, please check with stable to confirm.

Alpha say he raw FL then you AssUme really raw. I am a chiongster like everyone and i can tell you most of the chiongsters won't openly admit and show off they do raw cuz they only risk themselves getting ban by stables especially those force one. Even if FL like to raw him, he also keep quiet thinking he is the privilege guy and enjoy himself. Tioboh? Of course got exceptional case lah. If openly tell you he raw then what? Wait for everyone get the excuses to zap him ah?

Bravo say he fucked a ladyboy and AssUme really ladyboy. Again, I am a chiongster like everyone. The best way to do it is uturn if unsure. But if after fuck already you die die think is ladyboy? Then behind discuss with stable first to see your queries can be resolve or not before openly post here. But I tell you honestly, if you accuse stable sell ladyboy without solid proof, you only end up getting yourself ban by 1 or more stables. Girls without silicone boobs very hard to be ladyboy, very slim chance lor. If silicone boobs got higher chance maybe.

Charlie say this stable fuck up and that stable sucks. Then make everyone read liao also AssUme thats the case. Wa piang. I am a chiongsters like everyone leh. See who got chiobu then got the feel i also go try. I also got bad fuck with girls. Fuck 1000 girls u tell me all is perfect cannot be one lor. But i also understand stables got good times good girls bad times bad girls leh. Even operators also got mood sometime. Those forever say stables this bad or that jialat one hor they boh FR one leh. Post FR damn hard meh? But can forever post say stables fuck up. really mai kao jai sia. I wonder how many girls u tried from them? Some of you ah got take sides with certain groups ah you know yourself best lah hor. I chiong so long time, which stable dulan which stable i also know. Just i know keep quiet only for me to know for you all to find out.

Delta see the picture of FL kan chio and AssUme confirm chio. But hor come out play long enough liao fuck enough liao will understand then know if kan chio same pictures one hor out of 100 girls maybe 50 only. Just like we always see people say walan 50% discount the pic. I am a chiongster like everyone also. Fuck a lot liao can learn how to see pictures and feel and guessing a bit but door open hor also always prepare for surprise one. Mobile phone apps very advance now liao, at the correct angle can take selfie and effect very nice pic. Stable will forever tell you they never edit the pictures and they not bluff you cuz girls take the pic mah and edit look nice give stable then stable share to you. Some photoshop lah never do a good job can see one 5555. Last time got one guy went around help take live pic till he go jail also liao mah.

Once upon a time got one OKT scold me say i am godfather of FL. 555 I take that as a compliment leh. Some of the accounts here in forum, the pattern you doing, the tricks you have in your sleeves, the ideas you have, some originate from me but you not able to catch 100% of the concept because the original already evolved and improved. U got see USA or some countries selling their most advance weapons to other countries boh? Never right? Always the lower gen one right. 5555

All the real chiongsters out there. Be yourself, be unique, don't follow others but follow your own heart and your Yusof. If you fuck and cum already? Then blame no one except yourself. Anything unsure? Ask! Don't AssUme.

I'm retired. You can AssUme everything i posted are fiction. Any similarities is purely coincidental.
Precious words of wisdom for the noobs like me.... don’t be an Ass...

Keep on chionging ....

Kam siah Grandmaster
Old 13-12-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

Book Ceez TeeRukLover last two week
Today RTF. Service still same top notch. She look a bit thiner than first boink may be too much of exercise

SYT like your secondary or jc gf standing ard 1.5m.
Highlight is her pair of firm b cup boobs. While doing riding awesome view bouncing up and dw. She can ride you to heaven no joke.

Accommodate to all sex position.

Standing doggy fucking her with mirror view was another plus point.

BBJ can be improve. Allow me to french, paint her tight body no stretch mark.
Fingering and licking her yummy juicy pussy till she ask for cap on.

Both session manage to fire off both load. $150 well spend.
RTF again is a must before she left.
Old 13-12-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
An0210 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Bro. Who is lisa ?
Thai member of kpop all girl group called Blackpink
Old 13-12-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

FR for Ann from X-clusive

Booking was very easy, OKT quite responsive. Place is discreet and easy to find. Room has attached shower and spacious.

Ann caught my eye from looking at the website, price is ok for 90/2 so decided to try. In the pictures she looks really beautiful, and real life even more gorgeous, got the type of face can fall in love type. I think if she's taller she definitely can be a model.

She was very friendly and easy to talk to. Standard shower and then BBBJ, followed by cowgirl. Within minutes I exploded, really cannot tahan. GFE was great as well, and we chatted a bit while cuddling like BF/GF. After that went for 2nd round, this time took my time, doggy, missionary, cowgirl but I couldn't pop this round, so ask her give bj and hj. She was very hardworking but unfortunately didi don't want to cooperate and couldn't pop 2nd time. Not her fault, my stamina really gone case. Unfortunately she's heading back this week, but would definitely RTF if time permits.
Old 13-12-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
An0210 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
Lisa is the Thai member of the fast rising K-pop all-girl group called Blackpink. In the pic, she is the one on the extreme right.

True that bro. May have been in Korea for a very long time but at 1:45 minute mark, her thai ness comes out with that car alarm dance. Haha.

Last edited by An0210; 13-12-2018 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Incomplete post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1