The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 13
cronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: West side massage that opens till late

Too bad Orchid Spa only opens till 11.00pm nowadays. They have some chio syts who really can massage.
Old 28-11-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
HeMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, care to share contact and location? Thanks!
Old 28-11-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
It's so provocatively named, but clean, right? Maybe business is good already with heavy footfall there. All those tired dads shuttling and waiting for their kids to finish enrichment classes, get a massage is good way to kill time.

Why $60+ per hour? They have $50 per hour or even 45 min.

Girls quite chio but they don't advertise with photos. Just got to go and try your luck.

Had this cute ML from shandong, we talk about gym exercise and northern chinese food
but no P massage and no special one

it is a disappointing, cos they make it look like gt special, gt shower and light so dim, it is a waste, end up talk abt TCM

I dk man, I also nvr ask, cos the girl keep talking abt healthcare...blah blah, doesn't sound like is doing dirty business

Last edited by soulblader; 28-11-2018 at 08:41 AM.
Old 28-11-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

anyone try Lisa in O spa before? she look very pretty, service good or not?

any review bro?
Old 28-11-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1859 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulblader View Post
anyone try Lisa in O spa before? she look very pretty, service good or not?

any review bro?
Strength was good massage was good. But didnt pop gq Nt sure if she doesnt do or maybe i nid to go more. Her voice abit low which was abit surprising to me
Old 29-11-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
Strength was good massage was good. But didnt pop gq Nt sure if she doesnt do or maybe i nid to go more. Her voice abit low which was abit surprising to me
Bro, maybe you look like AV?
Old 30-11-2018, 04:22 AM
Samster

rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puki69 View Post
Bro, maybe you look like AV?
Maybe. I'm quite young haha
Old 30-11-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

for the O spa, is it all will ask GQ if they gt offer?

if they nvr ask GQ, mean they not do any extra service?

How to do ask the ML discreetly without showing any disrespect? whether they gt special or nt

I quite scare, so I nvr ask if they nvr ask
Old 30-11-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Any bros here know of any spa with viet ladies that offer GQ and opens till late? Sudden liking for viets! 😂
Old 30-11-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Newbieboy8989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ya me too she never pop up the question.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Well, in that case I should consider myself lucky. Lisa’s massage was good although a bit shy. Tipped $30 and I left happily.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
rossi0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any nice west side lobang to share
Old 01-12-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthusammy86 View Post
Well, in that case I should consider myself lucky. Lisa’s massage was good although a bit shy. Tipped $30 and I left happily.
Nice! I'll definitely visit her again then
Old 01-12-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthusammy86 View Post

she pop the question?
Old 01-12-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
funasagun is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulblader View Post
for the O spa, is it all will ask GQ if they gt offer?

if they nvr ask GQ, mean they not do any extra service?

How to do ask the ML discreetly without showing any disrespect? whether they gt special or nt

I quite scare, so I nvr ask if they nvr ask
I visited O spa recently and had Joey. No GQ also. Photos taken with beauty cam cannot he trusted 🤣 Her massage also so so only, nothing fantastic. Then keep asking me to upgrade to P massage which I politely declined. Not sure if I will go back to try out the rest. A bit disappointed. Any other bro’s got good reviews about O spa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1