The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-11-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Now, even mediocre looking ML w below average figure asking for $110.
Not even nude.

Few years back, only SYTs w top figure n good service command this price.

With morons keep on pampering all these rubbish...
Next year, $120 will be the norm.
Well, if it ever comes to that, then the market will eventually correct itself due to falling demand.

So far I've only come across a few who price themselves at $120. Donna, Ai Ni, and Qing Chuan come to mind. So if the ML is super chio with model looks and a nice figure, she can easily price herself higher than the norm, even if her service isn't the best.

Even if Ai La/Xiao Guai decide to up her pricing, she wouldn't face a shortage of customers.
Old 04-11-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Well, if it ever comes to that, then the market will eventually correct itself due to falling demand.

So far I've only come across a few who price themselves at $120. Donna, Ai Ni, and Qing Chuan come to mind. So if the ML is super chio with model looks and a nice figure, she can easily price herself higher than the norm, even if her service isn't the best.

Even if Ai La/Xiao Guai decide to up her pricing, she wouldn't face a shortage of customers.
wont lah.....morons here all very rich n high earner....paying $200 for a HJ is nothing to them.
Old 04-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
wont lah.....morons here all very rich n high earner....paying $200 for a HJ is nothing to them.
The cost will only goes up and will not come down. This is despite the strong SGD vs RMB. Then again, there are ppl who are willing to book 3 or 4 hours and tip heavily. That certainly set a benchmark for MLs or FLs in commanding their fees.

These days the range of $100 -120 is a norm. So don't expect you will get a chio ML at $110 in the current climate. I was so disappointed recently that I kena a MILF at $110, certainly conned by her meitu's photos and some positive reviews in this thread. Having said that, it i is a lesson learnt and I just have to move on.
Old 04-11-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros. Other than Laura who else is good at jg and has high playability?
Old 04-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
The cost will only goes up and will not come down. This is despite the strong SGD vs RMB. Then again, there are ppl who are willing to book 3 or 4 hours and tip heavily. That certainly set a benchmark for MLs or FLs in commanding their fees.

These days the range of $100 -120 is a norm. So don't expect you will get a chio ML at $110 in the current climate. I was so disappointed recently that I kena a MILF at $110, certainly conned by her meitu's photos and some positive reviews in this thread. Having said that, it i is a lesson learnt and I just have to move on.
Which ML that you know of is currently at $120?
Old 04-11-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Now, even mediocre looking ML w below average figure asking for $110.
Not even nude.

Few years back, only SYTs w top figure n good service command this price.

With morons keep on pampering all these rubbish...
Next year, $120 will be the norm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Young n fair dare to charge.above avg looks with a few sugar dads. Will have lesser rtm customers thats for sure
After text her to check and confirmed found the $130 is just the surface price, there is some hidden price to top up

For $130 that is only half nude for 1 HJ, if want fully naked must top up another $20, will be $150/1 HJ with fully naked, if want top up for bj will be to total $180 with 1 bj

When I saw these pricing I immediate give up on her, dont waste my money on her, she really thought that we carrot head easy to chop

I go find AP Carol/Yuki also fully naked with bj only charge $110 with very good service which more more worth it
Old 04-11-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
After text her to check and confirmed found the $130 is just the surface price, there is some hidden price to top up

For $130 that is only half nude for 1 HJ, if want fully naked must top up another $20, will be $150/1 HJ with fully naked, if want top up for bj will be to total $180 with 1 bj

==========

Anyway just tried Yu Er’s roomie, Tian Tian (no. 352 on animal site), per her recommendation, due to her sensual skills. I skipped the massage portion, as usual, and what I experienced after that totally caught me off guard. You could say I was thoroughly raped. Never before have I come across a ML so ravenous and passionate in her sensual portion. Definitely not for the faint-hearted, is all I’ll say.
Old 04-11-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Hi bros. Other than Laura who else is good at jg and has high playability?
Is Laura back?
It seems her wechat suddenly came to life last week with new posts n chatter after few months no activity.

But call her number no response leh.
Old 04-11-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post

When I saw these pricing I immediate give up on her, dont waste my money on her, she really thought that we carrot head easy to chop

I go find AP Carol/Yuki also fully naked with bj only charge $110 with very good service which more more worth it
She is delusional lah imo, believing that marketing as "LOCAL" means can command a premium automatically. As i have commented earlier and some bros also pointed out, it's not the nationality that matters, the ML herself should gauge herself against the market players. In a market where:

-Eye candy Donna $120
-SYT princess Annie $110
-Sensual Queen Long Nu $110
-All rounder Carol/ Yuki $110
-Failsafe Ms Consistent Feel $100
- New Hottie on the block Ai La $110

Not to mention the ex-APs like Mint, MoMo are at $110..

This ML has lots of confidence to quote $130 and hidden costs somemore..

Some bros seems to feel us talking about her rate is wrecking her ricebowl but to me we gotta look after our own interests. All we need is few MLs quoting above market rates can easily cause those really good MLs to start thinking they are shortchanged.

Let's hope this ML will realize that she is making a mistake, but well, if there are indeed enough people who take her "local girl" bait, then good luck to us all, get ready to fork out more SOON
Old 04-11-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
This ML has lots of confidence to quote $130 and hidden costs somemore..

Some bros seems to feel us talking about her rate is wrecking her ricebowl but to me we gotta look after our own interests. All few MLs quoting above market rates can easily cause those really good MLs to start thinking they are shortchanged.

Let's hope this ML will realize that she is making a mistake, but well, if there are indeed enough people who take her "local girl" bait, then good luck to us all, get ready to fork out more SOON
Don't think can last for so long ba. If business is bad, then she also bo pian will have to lower her price to market rate. I think the APs will be smart enough to judge this as a one-off situation.
Old 04-11-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Don't think can last for so long ba. If business is bad, then she also bo pian will have to lower her price to market rate. I think the APs will be smart enough to judge this as a one-off situation.
I hope so bro. Remember not so long ago only like 1 or 2 dare to quote $120? Look through SLG bro.. The number of MLs quoting $120 these days is growing fast. Sigh
Old 04-11-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post

Bro, see wrong picture, leave on the spot. prepare the website photo before going up. you can even suan siao, show her picture and say totally different ppl!! dont be a sucker and give in!
Old 04-11-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.info/fei-er-massage/

anyone tried this fei-er & tian xin tarma? long time nvr try tarma liao
Old 04-11-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I hope so bro. Remember not so long ago only like 1 or 2 dare to quote $120? Look through SLG bro.. The number of MLs quoting $120 these days is growing fast. Sigh
Well, I looked through SLG and these are the MLs at $120 (feel free to add on if I missed out anyone or any extra details):

-Ying Tao (double up as FL on animal site)
-QQ (double up as FL on animal site)
-Nicole (double up as FL on animal site)
-Li Li (FJ service, so technically can exclude)
-CoCo
-Fiona
-Xiao Yu

So I wouldn't say there's a lot of them out of the entire listing, and which of the girls above can be considered as an AP, at this juncture? I doubt any ML will want to price themselves out of the market if they aren't in the APs' league.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapaper View Post
First FR. Tian xin and Fei er. Rare boob lover tarma. howling site. Overall session was good. Massage was good even though no massage bed. Tx looks like pic, and like what some bro said, not skinny; but ok for me. Hard to have that size natural boobs without a little fats and sag. Fei er boobs should be b+,c-.
There was chemistry for me but I can understand why some bros say a little commercial feel and strict about boundaries.
bro, you saved my $. was aiming for 2 D
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1