The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-10-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yup, she does, and it helps with the atmosphere if it’s too quiet. I find her massage skills to be SOLID despite her petite frame. She’s a gem if you’re looking for a ML that delivers on the massage front. She lives in a very nice and cosy apartment which is kept spick and span, which really impressed me as I could tell she values cleanliness and hygiene a lot haha.

七公主 is definitely on my RTM list if I ever require a power massage session supplemented with a calm atmosphere and lovely boobies (she’s at least C cup).
Can 七公主 do juagen?
Old 31-10-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
some do but hard to find nowadays as hotels are also getting stricter

know of 1-2 MLs who tried to operate from hotels originally then got found out easily only after a few days and asked to leave by the hotel
Ah thanks. Shucks that sucks haha. Would prefer not to use apartments.
Old 31-10-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
She was known as Wenjing during her stint here last year. I must say she's good .
Oic. Good to know she already has a reputation for that beforehand. Now I think I'm torn between her and Duo Er for a good and relaxing massage session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Can 七公主 do juagen?
Don't think so. It's not listed under her services but no harm asking her if she does it.
Old 31-10-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Ah thanks. Shucks that sucks haha. Would prefer not to use apartments.
understand how you feel... some of the apartment rooms are so small that just put one queen size bed only then dont even have any space to walk already

too bad, the next generation of leaders seem to want to kill off the vice industry completely sooner or later
Old 31-10-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Another who sing will be 七公主, mainly jay chou songs but vocal not bad. 中国好声音。
Sorry, but may I ask who is 七公主?
Old 31-10-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Sorry, but may I ask who is 七公主?
Seventh Princess on SLG.
Old 31-10-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Seventh Princess on SLG.
Thanks!!
Old 31-10-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

do most MLs operate in a dim lighted environment ? dont really quite like it.
Old 31-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag123 View Post
Anyone remember liu xin? Milf type with C cup, always massage with lingerie.
the tall one, who provided bj with wine?
her sensual really power, still very vivid in my mind, haven't seen her for a very looong time. last year some other ML used her SLG ad and number, only realized it was not liu xin when i reached the place.
Old 31-10-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Can 七公主 do juagen?
Yes, to her is known as Prostate Massage. Reasonably good and relaxing.
Old 01-11-2018, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.info/chen-chen-massage/

It says local singaporean
The blur image has some resemblance to Julie Tan

If anyone plans to try, please share MR
Old 01-11-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

$130???!!! That could explain the power of the pink IC, but most probably she’s a newly converted citizen ba.

P.S Julie Tan is airport but she’s definitely not
Old 01-11-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$130???!!! That could explain the power of the pink IC, but most probably she’s a newly converted citizen ba.

She used to work in MP at TP. Not sure now but fr what i know she didn't really sounds like sg.
Maybe a new convert. She was still studying last time like what she told me lah.. Dunno how true or not.
But definitely young then.. This was abt 3 or 4 yrs bk when i visited her.
I visited her once but nvr rtm again.
Old 01-11-2018, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 18
gaya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygaya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

Quote:

$130 ? so far I see the higher market price for ML is $120, what made her so special to charge this pricing

She super chio or service super power ?

Waiting to see commando mr
Old 01-11-2018, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaya View Post
$130 ? so far I see the higher market price for ML is $120, what made her so special to charge this pricing

She super chio or service super power ?

Waiting to see commando mr
Wow this is really getting absurd imo.

These days some MLs with very standard services are already pushing to the rate at $120, now this girl is asking $130 because she is "local"?? Oh please.

Like a bro rightly pointed out, probably just attained her "local" status so using it as a gimmicks to include a premium to the market rate, because she knows some customers feel the extra thrill to have "fun" with local girls. But she probably know she can't ask for skyhigh rates like those FL at FL Dome L since she is not true blue local born and bred, so just trying her luck to see who will take the bait.

Well of course this is a free rate setting market and up to bros to decide. But imho this is getting pretty annoying, looking at girls upping the rate to $130 when the services listed are just plain vanilla. Personally i have never buy into the logic that just coz a girl is "local" she can automatically command a hefty premium. Not as if "local" the face definitely will be prettier, boobs bigger or pussy wetter and tighter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1