The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-10-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Look like I m old and got to retire from this ML scene liao
All my regular like Mint, Aini 小小etc RTC than I realized that its so difficult to find new replacement.
This 2 months only manage to visit Xiao Xia (also going back soon) Yu Er and Juan Zi and most of the other MLS that I tired to book all said fully booked or no reply.. And only tonight one girl told me that my records was bad and she is afraid that I will reject her so say no to me again.(I m glade that she is willing to tell me the truth)
Wow serious... after Chonging for 10 over years now I kana rejected by ML. The feeling was really lousy.
Why bad records, If I can remember correctly, I rejected only 2 ML so far, one for asking payment out front and another one totally different from picture from the web site.

Not sure what kind of data base all these ML are using ???

Any other bros facing similar problems ?
Old 29-10-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Anybody tried this Yu Er, Xiao Yu or Angela? Which is better? Looking for alternative besides Chi Zi since she is going back soon and wan to find someone in the area. Thanks.
angela, duo er and 七公主 all okay to go.
Old 30-10-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
firezan is Cool - loads of Potential

Does anyone know how to remove mobile number from all the various OKT advertisement SMS? Have been getting a lot recently and need to unsubscribe
Old 30-10-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I was tempted until i realized she works in SPA..
You mean Apple? Oh man, that is disappointing...
Old 30-10-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Look like I m old and got to retire from this ML scene liao
All my regular like Mint, Aini 小小etc RTC than I realized that its so difficult to find new replacement.
This 2 months only manage to visit Xiao Xia (also going back soon) Yu Er and Juan Zi and most of the other MLS that I tired to book all said fully booked or no reply.. And only tonight one girl told me that my records was bad and she is afraid that I will reject her so say no to me again.(I m glade that she is willing to tell me the truth)
Wow serious... after Chonging for 10 over years now I kana rejected by ML. The feeling was really lousy.
Why bad records, If I can remember correctly, I rejected only 2 ML so far, one for asking payment out front and another one totally different from picture from the web site.

Not sure what kind of data base all these ML are using ???

Any other bros facing similar problems ?
You are not alone...my number was blacklisted too.....
due to below reasons:-
1. truthful but bad reviews
2. argue w MLs over bad service
3. walk off after seeing real person dun match, some actually use a replacement.
4. ask too many questions....even simple ones like "are you the one in the advertised pics".

All these MLs have been pampered by morons here n are very trigger happy to put potential customers which they deemed to be a threat to their rice bowls onto their blacklisted db.
When you sms them..they will check your number against a db.
No response if your number is in their blacklist.
Old 30-10-2018, 05:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

On the issue of "what you see is not what you get": have anyone encountered boobs advertised as C or bigger but turned out only to be A once the push-up bra is off?
Old 30-10-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

away for few days , suddenly this thread got more interesting and lively
time to conserve ammunitions to go expedition. lucky schedule back to week days off, higher chance of getting booking (hopefully)
btw thanks to bros here giving true MR ,recommendations and good advice. Appreciate very much!
Old 30-10-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyg View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/jiu-er-massage/

Looks: young, will not reject, not for boobs lover.
Massage: give a good massage, probably one of those who massage well.
Sensual: did not try the CBJ, plenty of foreplay before proceeding to hj

She’s only here for 2months, treat her well bro. She’s keen on earning money, but does not time watch and no commercial feeling, so here’s the FR to help her business.
Hi bro does she offer to shower together as per the ad?
Old 30-10-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
3. walk off after seeing real person dun match, some actually use a replacement.
4. ask too many questions....even simple ones like "are you the one in the advertised pics".

All these MLs have been pampered by morons here n are very trigger happy to put potential customers which they deemed to be a threat to their rice bowls onto their blacklisted db.
The main problem is THIS. We can be nice to 10 ML in a row but all it takes is the next ML we book we have some "issues", be it we reject coz not the same person in photo,had argument etc, then that bitch will input us as "THRASH CUSTOMERS" or whatever story she wanna cook. 1 bad egg ruin all the good work we established in the past. Because for the simple fact that most ML you have good sessions with will not all auto do "community service" and input you as CUSTOMER in their database, either no time, don't feel the need or wanna hog you for themselves.

Unlike bad FRs on MLs we wrote, they can easily get a new lease of life because website negative FRs will be removed very fast and over here, uncountable white knights and OKTs to brew up super solid FRs to confuse us bros. So MLs can survive a few bad FRs, us bros just ONE blacklist in the database and it's a tough road ahead to book girls using the same number.

I suggest bros to try this, if you know you already blacklisted and you happen to have a ML at the moment you frequent, request her to input you as CUSTOMER in their database. If you have a good relationship with them most will do it. In fact it was an ML whom suggest to me that she put me as CUSTOMER so that next time i book girls easier, at that time i have no record at all, which some ML dare not accept too.

The idea is use this same tactic to start feeding GOOD record in their database. This will help you to have some good records to counter the blacklist, and some ML whom at that moment no business or more open minded will take you in. Just keep using this method on different ML (coz God knows how many sources /database they have, different circles different sources), eventually you should see some improvements.

I find myself able to get bookings much easier after that kind ML did me a favor which I didn't even asked. Try it out, it's free anyway and the ML likely will oblige coz is really a simple act on their part.
Old 30-10-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like anxin/muzi delisted
Old 30-10-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

You can get a new number and continue to visit MLs.
Anyway the market has so many rotten apples so you are not missing much.
Old 30-10-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The main problem is THIS. We can be nice to 10 ML in a row but all it takes is the next ML we book we have some "issues"
Wonderful, another reason for people not to write truthful MRs. This forum is already not doing well as a review site as it is.

I can truly understand why some bros get pissed off with bad service/want to vent in here. On my part I always try to be fair and thanks to the reviews here I haven't hit a really bad ML for a long time, touch wood.

Bad reviews must be part of the scene.

As another bro said get another number and pls continue sharing!
Old 30-10-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Yes and No.

Yes, it does help if the ML puts you in the datebase as a good customer.

No, like Aseng and Mig27, I have also been blacklisted after I posted a negative review on the animal site. I have been around long enough to have a few MLs whom I am close to. Got 3 of them to write good reviews about me. However, any blacklist by an ML (the moron put me as police) stays in the database permanently. No matter how many positive reviews, many would not take the risk if they see any bad review on the customer.

So yes, to date, I have not been able to date anymore MLs. Surviving on the old timers is also difficult as each of them leave one by one.

Anyway, they created this shrinking pool of good customers, they jolly well don’t complain business is bad.

Quote:
The main problem is THIS. We can be nice to 10 ML in a row but all it takes is the next ML we book we have some "issues", be it we reject coz not the same person in photo,had argument etc, then that bitch will input us as "THRASH CUSTOMERS" or whatever story she wanna cook. 1 bad egg ruin all the good work we established in the past. Because for the simple fact that most ML you have good sessions with will not all auto do "community service" and input you as CUSTOMER in their database, either no time, don't feel the need or wanna hog you for themselves.

Unlike bad FRs on MLs we wrote, they can easily get a new lease of life because website negative FRs will be removed very fast and over here, uncountable white knights and OKTs to brew up super solid FRs to confuse us bros. So MLs can survive a few bad FRs, us bros just ONE blacklist in the database and it's a tough road ahead to book girls using the same number.

I suggest bros to try this, if you know you already blacklisted and you happen to have a ML at the moment you frequent, request her to input you as CUSTOMER in their database. If you have a good relationship with them most will do it. In fact it was an ML whom suggest to me that she put me as CUSTOMER so that next time i book girls easier, at that time i have no record at all, which some ML dare not accept too.

The idea is use this same tactic to start feeding GOOD record in their database. This will help you to have some good records to counter the blacklist, and some ML whom at that moment no business or more open minded will take you in. Just keep using this method on different ML (coz God knows how many sources /database they have, different circles different sources), eventually you should see some improvements.

I find myself able to get bookings much easier after that kind ML did me a favor which I didn't even asked. Try it out, it's free anyway and the ML likely will oblige coz is really a simple act on their part.
Old 30-10-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

RTC

May come back though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Looks like anxin/muzi delisted
Old 30-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
Lonelyg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
Hi bro does she offer to shower together as per the ad?
I did not request, but I did she do. You can check with her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1