The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 06-10-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
somefatguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

So many new independent this days.. Seems like aurelia is a good deal too.

And that celest.
Old 06-10-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydenchua View Post
Anyway just to clarify with bros here. I've tried Angelina. Confirmed she is not athena. Angelina picture is 100% her. Bj skills 9/10 👍
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalliusLee26 View Post
Just got back to the FL scene after trying one a year ago, had the honor to try Angel aka Angelina.

Recently saw the saga between the althena’s fake photo and her. Thus, was curious to try to see if she really is the girl behind the photo. Turn up I was not disappointed, figure as described, have a very cute smile as she coyly sat on the bed.

Service wise. She’s extremely hardworking in her bj, her bbbj is amazing. Only thing is she have a small mouth, so I was pretty worried at first but the feeling really damn shiok!

Anyway I asked for the photo verification, just in case still... Indeed can recognise it is her. So I was really reassured. Just thought I would write this FR to do her some justice.

I’m still pretty new here but my next choice would be Aurelia bros do write more FR for us thanks!
So many white knoghts ah!!!
Old 06-10-2018, 02:19 PM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Truth what. Athena is heavily tattooed as some bros should have booked her before

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 06-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
So many white knoghts ah!!!
Why u make sarcastic remark?
Please advise.
Thank you
Old 06-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Elliott new FL in the scene.. all 8 out of all 10.. manage to coerce her into painting.. paint until she shiver and cum.... and very tight and wet.. had to give up after 10 mins of fast and hard thrusting.... nice one and thanks for the session
Old 07-10-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Joleen

met her a couple of weeks back. Looks 7, body 9, attitude 8
Old 07-10-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wufan4499 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Melody from Wonderlands Sis. Tried a few girls from her and the experience was good so when she intro Melody i decided to book her.

Went ahead to the location to get my room first but a girl at the lobby caught my attention, damn pretty. Went up to my room and Wonderland Sis informed me that Melody is coming up. Opened the door, i welcomed her with a smile, coz it's the girl that caught my attention.

Had some small talks to break the ice and we had our shower. Proceeded to action on the bed (will not talk much about this, u have to experience it yourself).

Her looks are definitely highly above average and i truly enjoyed every moments with her. Had already RTF for a 2nd time and will continue to do so.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

A whore by the nick Sweet&Nice is a great liar.

Just thought it will be good to share.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
labtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, saw a new girl Aurelia listed few days ago. looks really gorgeous especially the one in pink lingerie. Anybody tried? pm me if you know who she is ok? Many thanks.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
A whore by the nick Sweet&Nice is a great liar.

Just thought it will be good to share.

Pierre.
Great liar? What did she lie about? Her thread is gone !
Old 08-10-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
DSalvatore is Cool - loads of Potential

Warning to all bros about Celeste:
Waited for her for 3 hours, booked a hotel room and then she canceled on me.

Clap clap clap.
Anyone who doubts this, I have proof. Feel free to PM me.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSalvatore View Post
Warning to all bros about Celeste:
Waited for her for 3 hours, booked a hotel room and then she canceled on me.

Clap clap clap.
Anyone who doubts this, I have proof. Feel free to PM me.
Show it.....we welcome both good and bad feedback.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
nikitamike820 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to state that I don't know anyone in the party involve, not an okt , etc......I am just one of the bros here giving my opinion on the Salvatore/Celeste saga.I am here to give a fair and unbias view on what has happen.

Bro Salvatore reported he wait 3hrs for celeste and then she cancelled on him after 3 hrs.I think we should not ask Bro Salvatore for proof (baotohk)as Natalie has come forward to say that celeste told her about her no show.

Natalie, with all due respect, since you are advertising for the girls, its your duty to ensure that the girls act professionally. You said that celeste had some weird encounter and therefore could not keep the appt.( you seem to suggest that its ok for her to do it, yes there are 2 sides to a story.) I am not sure if there was any communication bet the 2 during the 3 hrs wait ( Salvatore didn't say) but I would think the decent think for celeste to do is to update Salvatore on her availability. If there was no communication and then 3 hrs later, she cancelled , I think that's really disturbing. Is it that difficult to inform Salvatore that she couldn't make it earlier? it takes her less than 1 min to sent the whattapps. If it was the other way round, how would you react Natalie?

i would like to repeat, i have no ties with anyone whatsoever, i am just a keen sb observer and would welcome any constructive and honest view . i am not here to flame or put anyone down. this site would be good to read if we could have more honest fr, not writing untruth to sabo people.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
DSalvatore is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikitamike820 View Post
I would like to state that I don't know anyone in the party involve, not an okt , etc......I am just one of the bros here giving my opinion on the Salvatore/Celeste saga.I am here to give a fair and unbias view on what has happen.

Bro Salvatore reported he wait 3hrs for celeste and then she cancelled on him after 3 hrs.I think we should not ask Bro Salvatore for proof (baotohk)as Natalie has come forward to say that celeste told her about her no show.

Natalie, with all due respect, since you are advertising for the girls, its your duty to ensure that the girls act professionally. You said that celeste had some weird encounter and therefore could not keep the appt.( you seem to suggest that its ok for her to do it, yes there are 2 sides to a story.) I am not sure if there was any communication bet the 2 during the 3 hrs wait ( Salvatore didn't say) but I would think the decent think for celeste to do is to update Salvatore on her availability. If there was no communication and then 3 hrs later, she cancelled , I think that's really disturbing. Is it that difficult to inform Salvatore that she couldn't make it earlier? it takes her less than 1 min to sent the whattapps. If it was the other way round, how would you react Natalie?

i would like to repeat, i have no ties with anyone whatsoever, i am just a keen sb observer and would welcome any constructive and honest view . i am not here to flame or put anyone down. this site would be good to read if we could have more honest fr, not writing untruth to sabo people.
To be fair,Celeste did update me, but what really pissed me off was that after waiting 1 hr then 1 hr then 1 hr then under her instruction to book the room..she canceled. That's just plain irresponsible.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSalvatore View Post
To be fair,Celeste did update me, but what really pissed me off was that after waiting 1 hr then 1 hr then 1 hr then under her instruction to book the room..she canceled. That's just plain irresponsible.
That sounds even worse, and the least she can do now is to explain her no-show. Making someone wait for 3 hrs is madness. The logical thing to do was to postpone or cancel the session after an hour. Hopefully we can hear her side so all parties can move on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1