The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I have shared a MR on her long ago but back then she was on a different name.
PM, u long time nvr share yr mr already leh. I saw u wrote an oneliner comment abt Adele, Feel, etc But did not write abt the pros and cons of the ml. Share yr tots leh, I think highly of yr judgment..
Old 03-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Does any bro here tot that the ah lian who sold the s hook shirt online has a voice and look that is quite similar to adele/ paris?
Old 03-10-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/

Tried this AP today.

No regrets. Really nice person.
One of the rare MLs who actually put heart into pleasing her customers. Just look at the way she handles your precious n u will know.

She has this message for men who put aeroplane.
Pls don’t book if the photos of the ML are not your type.
Don’t come looking for miracles.
They have reserved the slot for you but u walk away upon seeing her.
This I can’t understand cos the pics show herself. No touch up whatever.
I have visited her 2 times already and I can’t wait to visit her again. She is really my type but maybe not the type for those who fly her aeroplane. She is the type where she looks normal in the photos but pretty in real. I agree with you that if the photos u don’t like then don’t waste time booking then leave without saying a word.
Old 03-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Curious, how do you determine if a ML has reached AP status? And what criteria must she fulfill for her to be considered one?
Never a fixed criteria, don't think there will ever be. AP is simply just what we think of the ML popularity.

The ones that are around for a long time has a large crowd of fans then their time slots are filled up very fast. They must have a certain level of professionalism about taking bookings, time management, service standard consistency, etc. That is my take on an AP.

Regardless of how popular they are, if their attitude is somehow warped starting from the booking process is considered not. That is again my opinion.

An AP don't just appear in a few months I feel, it takes a long time to be recognised with long times of consistency . Otherwise they are just popular, that's all.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 03-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
beg to differ.. if the ML entertains too much on ur enquiries very quickly .. usually means she use the phone quite a lot and will definitely use it a lot during ur session... u have no idea how much enquiriies they get from bros who ask and ask a lot but in the end never book at all...
If you have to mention this, you are consider a newbie here.....no wonder you get zapped to negative
Old 03-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
diaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/holly-massage/

First time trying her after reading some good reviews.
Cute girl with a slim and petite frame. Her massage is still ok but I dun really mind as Long as she looks good and attitude is good also. Good for rtm
Old 03-10-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
If you have to mention this, you are consider a newbie here.....no wonder you get zapped to negative
yes bro .. i am newbie.. only got ML once every few months cos earn not so much..

but recently tried one ML, she very active on wechat all, keep posting pictures every 2-3 days, still automatically asked me whether wan to look for her when she changed places (cos at first she was at spa and i asked her about entrance fee).. but after go to her, she almost on the phone 90% of the time..
Old 03-10-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
Wilby96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

Tried her this afternoon
Looks: 8.5/10 GND looks, kinda cute and petite
Boobs: Not for boobs lover
Massage: 7.5/10 Pretty good with her fingers, had good strength.
HJ: 9/10 Had lotsa of pattern, giving me the little horny look, then switch to 69 position to turn me on with her black lace panties. Stop when i was about to cum and tease me a little more, then did a backhand jerk while grinding my rod against her panties.
GFE: Starts from the door. More like a day mistress with lotsa of hugs and kisses~ before i left, there was still some time left, she gave me a backrub before i left.

Thanks to bros who had recommended^^ left as a happy man!
Old 03-10-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
Which young SYT with good attitude and a lot of playability do you recommend?
Please PM me the contacts and damage. Thank you.
One man's meat is another man's poison

so many MRs here and elsewhere.. real or fake.. juicy or boring..

read and make ur own judgement..

I have a friend... who always try newbie or those face pic is masked type..
he commented that its all about the thrill n surprise you will discover..
& more importantly how to deal with it.

another friend... only goes for looks..
another friend... only goes for those with good reviews.. e.g. AP

all having fun to each his own.

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 03-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
One man's meat is another man's poison

so many MRs here and elsewhere.. real or fake.. juicy or boring..

read and make ur own judgement..

I have a friend... who always try newbie or those face pic is masked type..
he commented that its all about the thrill n surprise you will discover..
& more importantly how to deal with it.

another friend... only goes for looks..
another friend... only goes for those with good reviews.. e.g. AP

all having fun to each his own.
Heheh this is fantastic. Online reviews and ratings have become a big thing.

If I rent Airbnb or hire an online freelancer, I will definitely go for ratings and reviews. But there is no longer any moderation of reviews here so the system doesn't apply.
Old 03-10-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
beg to differ.. if the ML entertains too much on ur enquiries very quickly .. usually means she use the phone quite a lot and will definitely use it a lot during ur session... u have no idea how much enquiriies they get from bros who ask and ask a lot but in the end never book at all...
Seems like you prefer MLs whom you ask for AVAILABLITY and they just radio silence. I have encountered enough APs to know that most WILL either reply time slot taken or propose different timings. And these are AP past and present, coz they know going a step more than those MLs who can't be bothered to reply AT ALL is what set them apart. Seasoned MLs all have a window period to reply text, morning before they start working, in between bros leaving /arriving and when bros showering. Replying a bit more don't mean it will definitely be during the session.
Old 03-10-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Omg... had wanted to try Momo since she's back but had been busy. Now before I know it she's gone...
Old 03-10-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Omg... had wanted to try Momo since she's back but had been busy. Now before I know it she's gone...
Wah fast and furious. Maybe that is why she didn't bother to operate in condo. This round is probably a quick cash grab stint. Believe she will be back lah. Hopefully back to the condo setting
Old 03-10-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wah fast and furious. Maybe that is why she didn't bother to operate in condo. This round is probably a quick cash grab stint. Believe she will be back lah. Hopefully back to the condo setting
I don't know the details but given it's quite sudden and relatively short stint, and from what she wrote in her wechat, I suspect it's something not good.
Hope it's not I feared if not I think won't get to see her again...
Old 03-10-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I don't know the details but given it's quite sudden and relatively short stint, and from what she wrote in her wechat, I suspect it's something not good.
Hope it's not I feared if not I think won't get to see her again...
Regrettably, its what you fear. She won't be back on our shores. Wish her well, one of my all-time favourites the past year
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1