The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-09-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sproxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Anyone tried Grace from devil house or bell from mercu house before? Can pm me your experience. Thanks!
Old 07-09-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffiny View Post
First time writing FR.
Pardon me if I had copied some of other bro's writing style.

Anita from Bangkokgems

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=701621

Pre-Ops
Room Condition: Big Spacious Clean
Amenities: Soap/Shamoo/Listerine/Ky/CD/New towels all have

Ops
Looks: 9/10 (Exactly her. Kudos for real pics. Pretty girl slight tanned and Great Smile. In fact I would say her pics looks stern without smile but when she smile... 10/10)
Body: 8/10 (Natural nice body smooth. Smells nice too)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural B. Nice handful and nice nipples )
Shower: 8/10 (Spacious Toliet wash me clean and teasing my little bro a lot)
Catbath: 7/10 (Nipples licking/sucking down to groin before bbbj)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Hardworking and either her mouth is small or my dick is big coz its dam tight for her suction)
FJ: 10/10 (VERY tight. Can see her moan and facial reaction shes not faking it. Very tight)
GFE: 7/10 (English communicable and lots of TCSS)
RTF: Maybe

Post-Ops
Damage: $130/90/2
Overall: Very worth it for a $130 bonk but I think limited Promo time according to OKT.
The fact that its nice clean with real pics will make me support this stable due to the fact that I had tried another stable with the same price or even higher pricing, it sucks.
But do not want to give name or negative FRs coz it might just happen to me.

Thanks Bangkokgems.
Will hear from me soon for your other gems.
Sounded as if u fucked a tranny
Old 07-09-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Azzkaban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Anni from TRL

OKT: Friendly and punctual replies
Looks: 8/10 cute, usual thai Tan
Body: 8/10 womanly, natural
Bbbj: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 willing to please
GFE: more gfe than commando.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

FR for nala teeruklover

Looks 8/10
Bbbj 7/10
Figure 8/10
Fj 10/10
GFE - kena KC 99

Speaks fluent French

Shes really hardworking and aims to please. Throughout 90 mins all smiles and just like your own girlfriend. Try her at least once before she goes!
Old 07-09-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
Rogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Bam @ Bangkok-Gems ($130/2/90; Promo pricing)

Location: Not a discreet apartment with a convenience store and bus stop right at the entrance; Apartment shared with 2 other girls; Spacious room, clean towels
Looks: 80% accuracy to pic; Darker skin tone IRL, but she's a pretty petite SYT
Boobs: Natural, not a good judge of size, but definitely not C.
BJ: 8/10, Sensual, lots of ball action
FJ: 8/10, with a pretty face of hers, cute moans is all she needs to do. Green babe indeed, but no complains from her. Willing to try different positions.
GFE: Speaks French, very basic English, mostly using Google translate, but a nice girl to chat with in between shots.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Smallfox is Cool - loads of Potential

Bergi from Lovers Fortress

0 fat, very slim, I carry fuck her.
A cup, point nipples. Looks like around 25y.
No AR no CIM. The rest service all have.
Very good English compare with normal Thai girls. Communication no issue.
Fully shaved, she said she don’t like hair. Maybe shaved everyday.
Pussy very wet, when she bj me, I touch her pussy alr wet, no need ky. Can’t see her pussy color due to she turn off the light.
Soft moan, not crazy type.

Will RTF, consider a good bonk.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
hkcg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (Wind from SexAmazon)

FR for Wind from SA:

Was initially unsure if previous posted FRs are genuine (honest opinion) but took the chance and didn’t regret it at all!

I’d dare say my best bonk of the year yet! Won’t give the figures but Wind is headed home real soon. If you’re looking for a really beautiful and slim lady, you have to give her a try. Be gentle though! So she’d be back next time huh... cheers.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3834 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

SYT Honey from Bangkok-Gems

http://www.bangkokgems888.com/honey-21yo.html

Live pic taken.

First impression was Good. Slim Pettie and Sexy. Was wearing the above and definitely Sweet Young Poly/Uni Style.
Pretty girl Slightly Tanned Smooth Skin with light make up on.
Pics in ads are real. No doubt about it just maybe slight camera apps enhanced to make her looks better.

Location: Nice Studio room with attached bathroom. Bros that likes full privacy this location is good.
Looks: 8/10 (No pimples nothing face complexion is ok and nice smile. Very young look)
Boobs: 8/10 (Soft C Cup thats suits her body frame with pointed nipples very sensitive to suck on)
Body: 9/10 (All the right curves and no tattoos. Tight body no fats)
Shower: 8/10 (Toliet was clean and good space for 2 to be inside together. Clean me well and lots of soap focus on groin and dick area)
Frenching: 7/10 (Light Kisses initially but still French eventually. Easily wet when fenching and rubbing her Vagina area)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Nice suction with great eyes contact)
Painting: 9/10 (She loves it. Clean Shaven no smell and sensitive. Shivers when cum very wet)
FJ: 9/10 (Her nice body and soft moans makes me cum in no time)
GFE: 9/10 (Very good in English and can TCSS)
RTF: Yes Surely
Damage: $150/90/2

Bros that likes Sweet Young Girls Poly/Uni type light weight and playful with good English I think Honey suits it all. My experience may defers with yours but should not be much. Have a great weekend!
Old 07-09-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -132 / Power: 0
asianloveboy asianloveboy

My Pussycatdolls-Pinky

A hot and slutty girl. Probably 25-26yo.
Her moves, her body and seductive looks, am sure she’s experience.

Takes care of me really well and chatty with good English. May not have the best of looks around but definitely service oriented. GFE is there and cosy room staying alone. Not tired to change positions and very willing to please.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Star Wars Episode IX - The Force Ghost (Closing Credit FR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Special FR by request, especially to those supporters who think a movie should end with closing credit FR. Out of the many FRs, i specially picked this. Remember I am a chiongster and we are all selfish at times. 55555
Beautiful swan song bro funboi!
Old 07-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

Had Anny of TRL for tea break yesterday.

The FRs are accurate and she’s quite a great bonk. Or maybe she’s just ,y kind of bonk lah.

A bit ting tong, fun and open to things... won’t write too much since quite a few previous posts already.

Looks: 8/10 for me
Body: 7/10 Average. Not big not fat just right, yet nothing to shout about
Boobs: 7/10 Natural Bs with huge but light aureolas
Butt: I like these butts of hers. Fits the frame perfect. 8.5/10
GFE: 8/10 Good. Just like FWB.
FJ: 8/10 accommodating and relatively tight
RTF: in normal situations yes, but in this house, there were 3 other babes and I’m tempted to try them all as I caught glimpses of I think Cookie and a few others! All quite tasty...

Keep it up TRL!
Old 07-09-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
pokepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Eunice from lover fortress

Been a lurker and first time writing review.

Eunice is such a demure and shy girl that one wouldn't expect to find her in this line. She's still studying in university, looks so cute and is very accommodating.

Poor girl got money stolen on her first day of work. Got so upset that she almost wanted to buy ticket to go home. Lucky (for us) she didn't. She's so service oriented, did a great bbbj and initiated me to try many different positions with her. In between rounds, she still provide massage. Can see a lot of effort to satisfy customers.

Bro's pls treat her well. She's a gem that's underpriced!!
Old 07-09-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sasha68 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastertaster View Post
this is accurate FR...my friend went for Sirin session too... he said the exact same thing.
To All Bros, about Sirin from Soi69. It's totally shit cause he is a ladyboy! Please avoid at all costs!
Old 07-09-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
JAV69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BeBe of Devilhouse

Looks: 6/10 late 20s. Skin fairer then most Thai girls

Body: 6/10 slim

Boobs: -1/10 advertised as C. But reality is long and saggy. She actually doesn't want to show them and won't take off her night gown even on the bed. Wtf... This also means you get to shower alone as she won't go nude

BBBJ: 1/10 her sis who is also here opened the door while she was in the act. Instead of telling her to come back later, she went over to the door to chit chat with her for at least 2 minutes before coming back. by then my mood was gone. I didn't even get one shot off before i left

Service: 2/10 talks alot and keeps playing with her phone to waste time. Doesn't want to do anything unless you make her do it

Worst bonk of the year !!
Old 07-09-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAV69 View Post
BeBe of Devilhouse

Looks: 6/10 late 20s. Skin fairer then most Thai girls

Body: 6/10 slim

Boobs: -1/10 advertised as C. But reality is long and saggy. She actually doesn't want to show them and won't take off her night gown even on the bed. Wtf... This also means you get to shower alone as she won't go nude

BBBJ: 1/10 her sis who is also here opened the door while she was in the act. Instead of telling her to come back later, she went over to the door to chit chat with her for at least 2 minutes before coming back. by then my mood was gone. I didn't even get one shot off before i left

Service: 2/10 talks alot and keeps playing with her phone to waste time. Doesn't want to do anything unless you make her do it

Worst bonk of the year !!
Who is the sister?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1