The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
As I posted earlier. After seeing all the bros advice I am much more better than before. I then get over her already because I can live without her in my pictures but suddenly then she contacted me and disturb all my life now... Of course I am the one to blame . Too soft hearted and mind easy got disturb again. .. Maybe my love to her is not over yet... I not as good as those bros that can just do fuck out and forget everything. ... When I saw her new pretty profile picture my heart got hurt badly... Haizzzz. ..

DON'T ASK SOMEONE WHY HE/SHE KEEPS HURTING YOU ASK YOURSELF WHY DO YOU LET THEM!!!
Old 03-08-2018, 10:38 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As I posted earlier. After seeing all the bros advice I am much more better than before. I then get over her already because I can live without her in my pictures but suddenly then she contacted me and disturb all my life now... Of course I am the one to blame . Too soft hearted and mind easy got disturb again. .. Maybe my love to her is not over yet... I not as good as those bros that can just do fuck out and forget everything. ... When I saw her new pretty profile picture my heart got hurt badly... Haizzzz. ..
Just block all contacts of her to really forget

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel

Last edited by coolmanspooky; 03-08-2018 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 03-08-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
The day before yesterday I was busy and she called me 4 or 5 times. Each hour call ed once. I didn't pick up because was busy. Later I chat with her why she need so much of money monthly. She said she wanted to stop working as WL .She now 25 years wanted to change line. She wanted to grow mushrooms and sell mushrooms. I told her that is good to change to decent job. Then she keep ask can i give her 50000baht or not. I avoid answer her. Before want me to give money , she ignore me and won't care my sadness but now she so prompt texting with me. Later last night she ask can give her 20000baht first on last night or not. Till today I still no answer her. Then now she block me from her Facebook. So sad... All these 3 years together she don't ask me for any money and she was not those materialise girl. Why she like turn into a different person.? Is it because she wanted to marry the Taiwan kia but don't have enough money then ask from me to give her to do her mushrooms business so she can to start their new life with Taiwan kia. Or she think that if I can give her money then she choose to with me and don't want the Taiwan kia? Now suddenly she block me cause I very sad..... and miserable. Like restarting the painfulness cycle again....
Haizzzz....
Now you're just being pathetic.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I saw her new pretty profile picture my heart got hurt badly... Haizzzz. ..
Guess SBF added another attention seeker.

The rest of the samsters here talking cock, they dun understand u... not in your shoe. U miss her so much. Go back to her... she is the most lovely lady u ever met in your life. She is an angel... help her when she needs u. Transfer her 50,000, maybe 1,000,000 thb will be ideal. She needs to buy machinery for her farm and a pickup as transportation. If u dun want to waste bank TT fee and lousy exchange rates, I can help u. I will use my Thai bank account to transfer to her but u must transfer to my SG bank 1st.

Next u need to plan to renovate her house, prepare another 1,000,000 THB. She will need new furniture and appliances... these will be another 200,000 thb.

Work harder in SG, maybe get 2 part time jobs else u can't help her. She will then block u and u will get hurt again. Your life is miserable.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

LOL this is epic
Old 04-08-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo Bro Dannyboy555,

This is called ownself KC ownself.
The ultimate deception is self-deception.
Your love is mental masturbation lo..
Don't deceive yourself bcos you are your own biggest enemy.
Don`t play White Knight lah..
Old 04-08-2018, 01:45 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
doesn't matter what anyone tells you here.

you will go back to her if she wants you. When she breaks your heart again or cheat on you, you will come back here

numerous bros have come and ask the same things as you, they will always follow their heart/dick/feelings. We will say use your brain, but you will use other parts.

if she doesn't want you, then you will suffer a heartbreak, but that's a blessing because obviously she is a true blue FL who is looking only for money and you are foolish to believe she loves you and you love her.
bro I get it you are here to vent.

Go ahead, you are just emotional about everything right now feeling hurt and sad. Let it out, but at the end of the day, you will still follow your heart

Meaning-
If she wants you, you will take her back or try to get her back, maybe destroy yourself trying to do so.

If she doesn't want you, you lan lan so you will have to take time to overcome the hurt and loss

the simple fact is you love her, she doesn't love you, and you can accepted that. that's why you are screwed.

A old saying says this, you fucking love her, she just loves fucking you(because of money)
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-08-2018, 01:49 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-08-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dannyboy oh Dannyboy, just grow up for once. If I am the WL, I will squeeze till you dry with many many KC methods base on your character. 55555. Don't be so naive Dannyboy!

NO MONEY NO HONEY. THIS APPLIES TOO ALL WOMEN. Even wife will leave if the dough is not there.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
Dannyboy oh Dannyboy, just grow up for once. If I am the WL, I will squeeze till you dry with many many KC methods base on your character. 55555. Don't be so naive Dannyboy!

NO MONEY NO HONEY. THIS APPLIES TOO ALL WOMEN. Even wife will leave if the dough is not there.
Ya lor Dannyboy u very easy get KC leh and I think if any charity or WWF approach u I rather u go donate to them rather than this WL/FL who only wants $$ for her ownself and enjoyment. Do u actually think she will marry the Taiwan Kia and u think she wants to be with u she is just play acting only. At least u donate to charity and WWF u helping them but this u want give her your money for her to enjoy while u hardly know her also.. like that u give me the money better I go save up for u... don't think with your small head think with your big head .
Old 12-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Ya lor Dannyboy u very easy get KC leh and I think if any charity or WWF approach u I rather u go donate to them rather than this WL/FL who only wants $$ for her ownself and enjoyment. Do u actually think she will marry the Taiwan Kia and u think she wants to be with u she is just play acting only. At least u donate to charity and WWF u helping them but this u want give her your money for her to enjoy while u hardly know her also.. like that u give me the money better I go save up for u... don't think with your small head think with your big head .
My big big problem now is myself cannot totally forget her. I heavyly put in my true feelings toward her for the 3 years. I try very hard to forget but still will occasionally see her actively from Facebook. I tried as Bro here said to find few WL to Fuck but every time finished do will recall the sweet memory together when F. I Try to don't see all her things but after a few more days cannot stop me from looking back on her things. I hate myself for cannot make it. I don't understand why she can easily don't love me since we had been together for 3 years. Everydays all the moment will recalled the memories. Why won't her also have the same feeling as me? How am I going to come out from this stupid feelings. ? ? ?
Old 12-08-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
My big big problem now is myself cannot totally forget her. I heavyly put in my true feelings toward her for the 3 years. I try very hard to forget but still will occasionally see her actively from Facebook.
u stupid cb brain, just delete her FB lah!
so u are the siat suay fucker who pay $$$ to prostitutes & beg them to f ..k u?
Old 12-08-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Your hormones are raging, Danny boy! Go get a real girlfriend instead of a freelancer! Freelancers do it for da money.. Dun be stupid! Be cool.. 👌
Old 13-08-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster (V)

dannyboy555 is ok to be friends with them but NOT AS A PARTNER OR WIFE!!!! if u really want a partner or wife is not a FLs. Please la i share my experience with u ok i around 3 months back met an FL, we exchange contacts then I told her ONLY friends then I think she want KC me by keep on Line me and say miss me & when go see her she ask me to marry her etc. I didn't fall for the trick then when she goes back I only told her again we can be friends we cannot anything more she okok understand then following day tell me miss me love me all these. from that day on i deleted her and she tried calling me and message through FB i no reply she deleted me liao.

WAKE UP!!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST A BOY TOY TO HER NTH MORE!!!!!
Old 13-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
My big big problem now is myself cannot totally forget her. I heavyly put in my true feelings toward her for the 3 years. I try very hard to forget but still will occasionally see her actively from Facebook. I tried as Bro here said to find few WL to Fuck but every time finished do will recall the sweet memory together when F. I Try to don't see all her things but after a few more days cannot stop me from looking back on her things. I hate myself for cannot make it. I don't understand why she can easily don't love me since we had been together for 3 years. Everydays all the moment will recalled the memories. Why won't her also have the same feeling as me? How am I going to come out from this stupid feelings. ? ? ?
my friend, you think this is tough.

but I can tell you losing your loved ones, those who really matter, anchored their life with you with love and commitment, losing them unexpectedly is 1000 times harder than losing a cheating, money minded, materialistic, slut and whore

I hope you learn to treasure those who matter, spend your time and money being there for them, instead of wasting time, money, tears on someone who doesn't even give 2 hoots about you and only gives you pain, hurt, sadness and betrayal

learn what matters, learn who matters.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1