The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
U can try bao her...v cheap only. Her ex taiwan mafia bf bao her S$5000 per month only.if you had that money she is yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Wtf $5k a month. Who she think she is..... Victoria secret model ah... even I earn $10k a month I won't waste money go bao unknown girls or FL.. i rather spend my money on my wife and children or family better.
That's the keyword.
Mafia don't earn $10k a month. most probably in a day or even more.
If not how to be mafia?

Sometimes can get the chance to bonk can liao. don't think too far, show concern boleh lah. but kenna KC too much = RABAK la sial.
Some Fls probably have a better life back in Thailand then some of us here.
Then come here find the Bodoh bodoh ones to suck their bank dry.

In my opinion, let them suck your kukujiao can la, don't let them suck your bank can liao.

Just my personal opinion lor. Have fun fellow bros here.

Anyway, got new stock liao mah. target 2 liao. hahaha

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 19-07-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
Lol 5k to bao 1 chicken...
Some sg sugar babe 1 mth also dun hav so much allowance
Must see haha they carrot mah haha see normal Thai girl with FAKE D like see Thai goddess
Old 19-07-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
Lol 5k to bao 1 chicken...
Some sg sugar babe 1 mth also dun hav so much allowance
LOL.

I will use 5k to bonk one different FL every day instead.

Old 19-07-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
That's the keyword.
Mafia don't earn $10k a month. most probably in a day or even more.
If not how to be mafia?

Sometimes can get the chance to bonk can liao. don't think too far, show concern boleh lah. but kenna KC too much = RABAK la sial.
Some Fls probably have a better life back in Thailand then some of us here.
Then come here find the Bodoh bodoh ones to suck their bank dry.

In my opinion, let them suck your kukujiao can la, don't let them suck your bank can liao.

Just my personal opinion lor. Have fun fellow bros here.

Anyway, got new stock liao mah. target 2 liao. hahaha
Haha some men in Singapore still want those FL suck their bank dry cause the people who wants to spend on these FL all kenna KC liao just say one thing or two things by FL darling, teerak, I love u all these then carrots kc liao willing to buy them LV bag. Singapore alot of carrot if not u won't see y crinewatch always some of their episode is about scam
Old 19-07-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Streetfighter78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jenny from Merci.

Pretty and fair girl with huge natural boobs. Body nice and slim. However, very green. Had first shot and she was expecting me to continue with 2nd round immediately.

Service wise nothing to shout about. cannot kiss, cannot touch pussy and massage after 1st shot was minimal. However, she does not put on black face. She does expect service to end after 1 hour though my 2nd shot ain't done

Jenny would be good if you love beautiful girl with huge juggs and is ok with mediocre service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbboy82 View Post
Anyone tried Jenny from Merci? Pics look damn good

Seems like a new stable, reliable?
Old 19-07-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha some men in Singapore still want those FL suck their bank dry cause the people who wants to spend on these FL all kenna KC liao just say one thing or two things by FL darling, teerak, I love u all these then carrots kc liao willing to buy them LV bag. Singapore alot of carrot if not u won't see y crinewatch always some of their episode is about scam
Usually they call darling/ Baby or whatever, i will just ask them, how many darling you have?
Try it bro.
Their face will Jam one, like then smile and say "No lah" only you.
Then you reply them: Yes. for the next 90 mins only.

Old 19-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

just tried party from rollypolly stable 3 nights ago on Monday.

here is my FR:

look: 7/10 - 70 percent similar to photos, but much more darker in real person.
boobs: 6/10 D cup with dark aerola. double the size of 50 cents coin..
figure: slightly plump, consider curvy.
French: 6/10 - willing to French, but complained too tired..
BBBJ: 6/10 - do for the sake of doing, not enough suction.
FJ: 6/10 - quite loose. not moaning sound. mine is consider quite Big. after I shot out, ask me to take out the rubber and clean myself.

overall service: 6/10

I Only finished one shot, then left. lost my mood, kept complaining many customers.

damage:$130

RTF: No. I have much more better girls than this. No worth it. waste of money.

regards,
vigilant42
Old 19-07-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Streetfighter78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jenny from Merci.

Pretty and fair girl with huge natural boobs. Body nice and slim. However, very green. Had first shot and she was expecting me to continue with 2nd round immediately.

Service wise nothing to shout about. cannot kiss, cannot touch pussy, massage after 1st shot was minimal. Basically just goes through the motion and makes you feel she just wants to get it over and done as soon as possible. However, she does not put on black face. She does expect service to end after 1 hour though my 2nd shot ain't done

Jenny would be good if you love beautiful girl with huge juggs and is ok with mediocre service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbboy82 View Post
Anyone tried Jenny from Merci? Pics look damn good

Seems like a new stable, reliable?
Old 19-07-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Usually they call darling/ Baby or whatever, i will just ask them, how many darling you have?
Try it bro.
Their face will Jam one, like then smile and say "No lah" only you.
Then you reply them: Yes. for the next 90 mins only.

Haha I also won't go and do liao so ex n service also normal so save money better. The last I saw was the overhype M n really I tell u her service is normal only. Those people get KC cause she just use dick slap her face, dirty talk and say sweet things to KC people that's y u see she has LV bag n always different people goes out with her to eat example Orchard road to eat sushi with one carrot. Golden mile to eat mookarta with another carrot. One day she got alot of carrot to make use of..

Last edited by babe90; 19-07-2018 at 03:26 PM.
Old 19-07-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Good boy don't get kc by her or any other fl.
^.^ i know. Its not about getting KC’ed. I thought that her service ( very subjective here ) provided is quite justified for the $190 price tag. Oh well, i lost interest in commercial sex already so even if the price has raised or not i also dont care. I just felt sorry for her that her very last trip here had to end this way. Correct me if im wrong but that means that she cant leave the country already ya?
Old 19-07-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Livo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
just tried party from rollypolly stable 3 nights ago on Monday.

here is my FR:

look: 7/10 - 70 percent similar to photos, but much more darker in real person.
boobs: 6/10 D cup with dark aerola. double the size of 50 cents coin..
figure: slightly plump, consider curvy.
French: 6/10 - willing to French, but complained too tired..
BBBJ: 6/10 - do for the sake of doing, not enough suction.
FJ: 6/10 - quite loose. not moaning sound. mine is consider quite Big. after I shot out, ask me to take out the rubber and clean myself.

overall service: 6/10

I Only finished one shot, then left. lost my mood, kept complaining many customers.

damage:$130

RTF: No. I have much more better girls than this. No worth it. waste of money.

regards,
vigilant42
Another TRUE report from a respected user!!! This stable is shit man!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL. OKT trying his luck for so long already, let's see when his luck runs out. Be honest and ask your girls to provide better service. If not, better fuck off!!
Old 19-07-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
U can try bao her...v cheap only. Her ex taiwan mafia bf bao her S$5000 per month only.if you had that money she is yours
I think you misinterpreted my message. My idea is to message her to ask about her status as its highly likely that she got caught by the raids. But i thought otherwise because while shes my facebook friend and i did had a very good time with her on her previous tour, im just afraid that i might get in unnecessary trouble. Thats all. Why mention about me bao-ing her or whatever nonsense? Abit no link ley.
Old 19-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha I also won't go and do liao so ex n service also normal so save money better. The last I saw was the overhype M n really I tell u her service is normal only. Those people get KC cause she just use dick slap her face, dirty talk and say sweet things to KC people that's y u see she has LV bag n always different people goes out with her to eat example Orchard road to eat sushi with one carrot. Golden mile to eat mookarta with another carrot. One day she got alot of carrot to make use of..
Did anyone slap the same spot so hard that causes a red mark in the shape of his ANACONDA!!!!!!! 555.
Ok. just kidding.LOL

Old 19-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livo View Post
Another TRUE report from a respected user!!! This stable is shit man!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL. OKT trying his luck for so long already, let's see when his luck runs out. Be honest and ask your girls to provide better service. If not, better fuck off!!

Bro relax la haha got other stables man
Old 19-07-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
^.^ i know. Its not about getting KC’ed. I thought that her service ( very subjective here ) provided is quite justified for the $190 price tag. Oh well, i lost interest in commercial sex already so even if the price has raised or not i also dont care. I just felt sorry for her that her very last trip here had to end this way. Correct me if im wrong but that means that she cant leave the country already ya?
She will likely be banned for 2 years then she can come back.. she will get deported..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1