The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dou Dou @ 2047 New Cat 150 PRC Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Dou Dou @ 2047

Newbie working for 1 over week only

My virgin FR...please dont flame me cos I dont work for PentHouse or PlayBoy

Looks - 7

She is young and tall by current PRC GL150 standard. GND Looks.

Tits - 7.5

She possesses B+ cup assets. Her nipples are light brown in colour. I noticed that after licking her nipples she becomes abit high with light moanings.

Body - 8

She is 1.65 m tall. Her body is firm and well-toned. A sign of youth ...

Shower - 8

B2B Soapy Rub...Licking nipples and a Solid Deep Throat BBBJ...YummY

Cat-Bath - 8

Simple Back Massage follow by CatBath on back and limbs

4G Breast Roaming on my full back body is nice too...can feel her erected nipples

Frontal nipples licking plus 69 BBBJ...FUNtastic time to give her pussy a good time

Her pussy got very wet after a short while of licking...No KY required at all

Frenching - 7.5

For a 1 over week newbie to have such Deep French Kissing is impressive to me

Nice tongue fighting game with her...but i think still have rooms for improvements

Maybe i am abit too greedy huh...ha ha

BBBJ - 8.5

She spent quite sometime in this department.I love her 69 DeepThroat BBBJ...nice but almost Misfire...

FJ - 8.5

We adopted missionary, Side Spooning cum Doggie.
The feeling of her pussy was so nice grip.Is Warm Wet and Slippery...
All Natural without KY at all.Damn!!So wet until CD almost slipped
Unlike some Cat 150 WLs, She had her natural dampness in her vagina.

Attitude - 8

She is courteous and sunshine smile

RTF - Of Course if her regulars are not Q-ing for her
Thanks bro for the FR.

Wow seldom see you write FR.

This dou dou must be worth the bang for your buck that caused you to write.

Does she look like any actress or WLs out there?
Old 06-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24413 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
FRs from me coming up:

One by 10 June
One more by 20 June

For those following my taste, do stay tuned.

Don’t worry. No need to do anything, just wait patiently as I’ve been busy but I have spotted some newbies I think are worth upping

There are some pretty ones no one has shared here yet for obvious reasons I guess?
Thanks for the consolidation effort!

Who are the pretty ones you have in mind who have not been shared yet? I am curious to know Will like to visit and see if they are truly pretty. Personally, I have not seen the newbies of some houses (e.g. 1606, 16W04, 1651, 2062, 2062a, 1431, 2036).
Old 06-06-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for the consolidation effort!

Who are the pretty ones you have in mind who have not been shared yet? I am curious to know Will like to visit and see if they are truly pretty. Personally, I have not seen the newbies of some houses (e.g. 1606, 16W04, 1651, 2062, 2062a, 1431, 2036).
Obviously, no one wants to share them here and for obvious reasons I suppose!

Today I saw a big influx of FRs, then I thought maybe I should contribute one of those power gems today.

Then I thought again, aiyah, why not let others go follow those FRs, so can shorten my queue

Hehe.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, i could not tahan already. Bro Maxx priest has given me recommendation. Damn hot day today and still i endured the heat and went into L1654a today.
5 WLs available. Though Bro maxx priest recommended Xiao Yu, she looked kinda tired today and not very energetic. So i din wanna impose on her. However, i saw Mimi and asked for her instead.

WL Name - MiMi
Looks - pretty, got the CFM look and big eyes that really sets hooks in your heart.
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.58m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural D cups w/pale pink nips and very small aerola
Body Built - Petite and a bit bah bah kind. But overall, din strike me as fat.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She said she here a month, initially i believed, but after the session, i seriously doubt. Also her cave a bit special, no clit so can only tickle the vulva.

Led me into rm and some small talk. I was drinking a coke and smoking cos really hot day and wanna cool off a bit more. She is really a pleasant lady.
She proceeded to strip me to my underwear then looked me up and down like weighing a piece of meat. I was like "wah lau, now i am the duck you ready to eat. " That set her giggling. She has that sweet sweet voice that can really touch your heartstrings.

After hanging my clothes and coming to me, she began frenching me and teasing my nips and didi. She has really big natural boobs. Natural twin peaks, perky and well formed. Two thumbs up natural.Got me hard fast. Led me to the shower and while showering, started to roam me and rubba me with her boobs. While in the shower, she bbbj me a bit and wow she does it well. I almost lost it that moment. Seeing my reaction she stopped and told me to hold on, not now ok.
Out of the shower, dried up and set me on the bed. She began to roam me and lick me all over, likewise i was doing the same. Frenching like no tmr, i started to paint her. Saw no clit so stimulated her vulva instead. immediately she rolled over like a little dog and sprad her legs wide for me to have more access. She is really very horny and every move she makes with her body tells you so. She really seriously enjoys sex.

Few mins into this, she starts toward my didi and want to cap me. I moved away, not so soon man, then DATY her fast and furious. She really rolling her eyes and panting and begging to be penetrated.

Cannot tahan anymore, she turn on me and bbbj me again, this time, making me rock hard and sensitive. She capped me with the CDs i brought and i was like "wait wait not now leh" she just told me "我等不及了 要疯了“.

Then she inserted me into her cave. Her cowgirl is not the normal kind. In GL, most are very mechanical and bouncing on you. Well, does not apply here.
Mimi has this slide in extremely deep, just short of her crevix she will grind you front and back extremely hard, really stretching my didi to the limit. After this, she will do it circular and you can feel all parts of her cave in all intimacy.

I cannot describe but it really feels out of this world. This is really THE BEST cowgirl i have experienced in my life.

My turn to take over and i moved into missionary. Then spooning. I then make her turn over with me on top but doggy, she closed her legs and presented her perky butt to me and lemme penetrate. This angle u can really go deep. She really enjoys this position and was really panting hard.

Then move to doggy and back to missionary. She kept stimulating my nips all this while. I can tell u, this lady is a bomb, can take extreme bonking and hard rams and she keeps asking for deeper and harder.

I finished off as i cannot stand or resist anymore. She kept commenting, really long really strong. Seriously, i only felt her climax twice. She really is a powerful one. I will definately RTF her. this is a really seriously good bonker and i dun see many here in GL. Gave her 50 as tip she really worked hard for this.
Thanks bro Maxx Priest for recommending this house. One of the best bonks and added to my list of regs already.

Last edited by paintingfan; 06-06-2018 at 10:19 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Dou Dou @ 2047 New Cat 150 PRC Girl

Quote:
Thanks bro for the FR.

Wow seldom see you write FR.

This dou dou must be worth the bang for your buck that caused you to write.
You are most welcome bro

I tried my best to describe the whole session

Cos this girl justify my spending of semen, time, energy and money

Good job for a Newbie...Well Done

Hopefully she will stay longer here...
Old 06-06-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Re: Dou Dou @ 2047 New Cat 150 PRC Girl

Quote:
You are most welcome bro

I tried my best to describe the whole session

Cos this girl justify my spending of semen, time, energy and money

Good job for a Newbie...Well Done

Hopefully she will stay longer here...
I shall polish my hammer and pay her a visit soon.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Dou Dou @ 2047 New Cat 150 PRC Girl

Quote:
Please dont hammer too hard...Hammer with Care
Old 07-06-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Quote:
Please dont hammer too hard...Hammer with Care
Old 07-06-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

RTF Yue Yue of 2062A a few days ago.

More chemistry with her this time around as we can chat with each other more often than the first time we met. She also added boob rub service in the shower aside from BBBJ.

Once on bed, she gave a decent back and leg massage to relax myself before foreplay. Again, her tongue twirling BBBJ on the tip of my dick was very stimulating as before. Bonked her in missionary to finish the deed.

On closer inspection, she resembles local actress Silver Ang (only when she smiles) especially with that pair of cute dimples on her lovely cheeks. Still no frenching and no AR from her. Not an issue for me, since these are not my must-have services anyway. Physically, her only shortcoming is her flat butt. Other than that, she's a fine young skinny looking gal with wholesome B cup boobs.

She said her business wasn't very good, but she will stay on for at least another month before deciding whether to RTC or not. For me, I like her for her cute SYT looks and friendly attitude which are good enough reasons to seek her services whenever possible.
Old 07-06-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
popthecherry18 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Duoduo (1) L18H20 yesterday night
Strongly recommended by the OKT, at first I was a bit sceptical
But decided to trust him since he has never fail to make a wrong recommendation to me previously
He mentioned that this FL provide many services that cannot be found outside, I wonder what sia haha
Turned out is the vibrator toy she’s implementing into her services
I have to say its really arosing for me as I placed it into her and she was so wet after a few mins
Not to mention, she bj me for close to 15mins… can see that she was enjoying sucking me
the look and at her sucking me really turned me on
I gave her $50 tips for her great services! Really one of the best experiences I had in a while
Old 07-06-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: It Cuts Both Ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi bro Omnia
Yes I have chosen the ignored function on BG.
So far there are so many FRs by other bros, not sure if fulfilled his “game” commitment to share whatever he promised. Maybe to list out some girls... no longer see his posts.

But I believe other bros are sharing them as well in form of FR.
No loss for me to ignore.

Thanks for your sharing too. I am just suggesting you ignore him too, to protect your health as getting too agitated or angry over his posts will give you stress and not good for health.
Appreciate your reply and thanks for the concern buddy

Dont need to worry though, becuz my health wellness always improves whenever i enter the world of SBF regardless of the goings-on
Old 07-06-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
RTF Yue Yue of 2062A a few days ago.

More chemistry with her this time around as we can chat with each other more often than the first time we met. She also added boob rub service in the shower aside from BBBJ.

Once on bed, she gave a decent back and leg massage to relax myself before foreplay. Again, her tongue twirling BBBJ on the tip of my dick was very stimulating as before. Bonked her in missionary to finish the deed.

On closer inspection, she resembles local actress Silver Ang (only when she smiles) especially with that pair of cute dimples on her lovely cheeks. Still no frenching and no AR from her. Not an issue for me, since these are not my must-have services anyway. Physically, her only shortcoming is her flat butt. Other than that, she's a fine young skinny looking gal with wholesome B cup boobs.

She said her business wasn't very good, but she will stay on for at least another month before deciding whether to RTC or not. For me, I like her for her cute SYT looks and friendly attitude which are good enough reasons to seek her services whenever possible.
Thanks for FRs bro.

Gentlemen, do continue posting your FRs on newbies.

Will be compiling all these for the next update by 11 June.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Anaconda PumP Up The Pussy

Old 10-06-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster

FR on newbie XiaoDan 2040

This girl is currently an unknown syt gem that might be missed if one is caught up in the hype of the other newbies around.

She had caught my eye sitting quietly with cute smile in the viewing gallery of 2040, a house known for small sized girls.

I had gone there looking for newbies, and without hesitation, I picked her.

Standing at 1.56m, she is one of the smaller girls available in geylang.

She definitely belongs in the chio syt category to me! Or at least GND SYT.

Once in the room we were all over each other, clothes went flying as we frenched and she started to lick every inch of me down to now super hard member.

To be honest, I cannot remember wanting to explode as much as I did when I looked down into her eyes licking my balls and purple rod.

Did I mention she looks like a younger more petite version of Mediacorp news presenter Yvonne Yong? There is a 50 percent resemblance.

It's very hot watching this younger version of yvonne sucking my dick... damn!

Into the bathroom, usual shower service of rubs from back to front and then frenching again plus licking of my nipples and a brief blowjob before we proceeded to the bed.

In the bed... wow... she's indeed very light weight as she did her body rubs without pressing her weight on me - something which i dislike when other WLs do it.

She expertly navigated every inch of my body with her fingers and flicks of her cute short tongue... despite it being short just like a body, she managed to do a good enough AR that made my member so hard, you could hang a coat on it!

Her BBBJ was great..... my my.... she knows how to use that small tongue and her cute face to alternate looking into my eyes and also into the all around mirrors at 2040 to stimulate me visually...

Sex wise... omg... she is perfect size to carry around.... not too thin too, there's just the right amount of meat to grab everywhere on her body.... her boobs are A cup but there's flesh there for you to cup with your hands as opposed to some who have airport runway.

She rides well but the best is to doggy this little girl and hear her little girl moans... and she's a damn slippery ride too.. gets sooooo wet!

Highly recommended if you like cute petite GND syt with sunshine personality that can be mistaken for 18 or younger! She reminds me a lot of 1809 Keke if anyone remembers this small girl from 2013-2014 - similar look, service and demure demeanour.

I rate this one overall 7.5/10

Would definitely RTF when I need to dominate a small cute innocent girl in bed....
Old 11-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
FR on newbie XiaoDan 2040

This girl is currently an unknown syt gem that might be missed if one is caught up in the hype of the other newbies around.

She had caught my eye sitting quietly with cute smile in the viewing gallery of 2040, a house known for small sized girls.

I had gone there looking for newbies, and without hesitation, I picked her.

Standing at 1.56m, she is one of the smaller girls available in geylang.

She definitely belongs in the chio syt category to me! Or at least GND SYT.

Once in the room we were all over each other, clothes went flying as we frenched and she started to lick every inch of me down to now super hard member.

To be honest, I cannot remember wanting to explode as much as I did when I looked down into her eyes licking my balls and purple rod.

Did I mention she looks like a younger more petite version of Mediacorp news presenter Yvonne Yong? There is a 50 percent resemblance.

It's very hot watching this younger version of yvonne sucking my dick... damn!

Into the bathroom, usual shower service of rubs from back to front and then frenching again plus licking of my nipples and a brief blowjob before we proceeded to the bed.

In the bed... wow... she's indeed very light weight as she did her body rubs without pressing her weight on me - something which i dislike when other WLs do it.

She expertly navigated every inch of my body with her fingers and flicks of her cute short tongue... despite it being short just like a body, she managed to do a good enough AR that made my member so hard, you could hang a coat on it!

Her BBBJ was great..... my my.... she knows how to use that small tongue and her cute face to alternate looking into my eyes and also into the all around mirrors at 2040 to stimulate me visually...

Sex wise... omg... she is perfect size to carry around.... not too thin too, there's just the right amount of meat to grab everywhere on her body.... her boobs are A cup but there's flesh there for you to cup with your hands as opposed to some who have airport runway.

She rides well but the best is to doggy this little girl and hear her little girl moans... and she's a damn slippery ride too.. gets sooooo wet!

Highly recommended if you like cute petite GND syt with sunshine personality that can be mistaken for 18 or younger! She reminds me a lot of 1809 Keke if anyone remembers this small girl from 2013-2014 - similar look, service and demure demeanour.

I rate this one overall 7.5/10

Would definitely RTF when I need to dominate a small cute innocent girl in bed....
Hi BG, You are right, XiaoDan @2040 has a resemblance of Yvonne Yong. Thanks.

Last edited by rabbitfish; 13-06-2018 at 02:24 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1