The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-05-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 15
TaZzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaZzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Xiao Xue
https://sglonelyguys.net/xiao-xue-massage/

Looks: 8/10 (Confirm SYT)
Figure: 9/10 (Natural D cup)
Massage: 8/10 (front and back massage)
Sensual: 9/10 (good bbbj skills, Juagen and HJ, i take very long to cum but she is ok with it)
GFE:9/10 (soft spoken, very cute and easy to chat with)

Sure return!
Old 23-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/1803.html

Hello fellow TCSS bros.. I know that this huizi has a really bad reputation when I search through the chatroom. But any one of you know is she a FL before she converted to ML? Any bro can confirm? Wanna see if I got any chance to UP her.. lol.. she looks really delicious to me..
Thanks in advance if any bro can provide the Intel.

Old 23-05-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jsugar is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
This ML looks familar, did she use another name when she was here previously?
Used to be Lucy
Old 23-05-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Any bros with FR for this milf? Much appreciated. Thanx
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=652051
Old 23-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
fsyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went back to rtm feel this morning and got a good juagen. Haven’t seen her for a couple of weeks, she seems to have slim down a bit, but still very pretty in my opinion... the connection is still great! A fail safe option for me
Old 23-05-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Any bros with FR for this milf? Much appreciated. Thanx
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=652051
this one haha

i RTM many times...key reason is she is nice and allows frenching...and her boobs are real big and have nice big pink aerolas...compared to shan shan this one is better as she is younger....i did thought of getting both at the same time haha since they are neighbours...however she is getting rounder and rounder and is considered a bloated baby elephant now...but i still engaged her as back up (that boobs made up for it) but pls note she is very hard to book.
Old 23-05-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman11 View Post
Anyone tried?
https://sglonelyguys.net/mandy-massage/
Looks so demure...
Decided to give Mandy a try despite very few reviews on her..I am glad I did! Looks just like the photos, and provide very good massage and service.And her boobs are really big and natural (boob lovers MUST not miss)..Definitely worth a try..Decided to recommend her as I think she deserves more support..
Old 23-05-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

https://thesbf.shop/showt...=689348&page=7

Titties looks big papaya type...anyone tried pls?
Old 24-05-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros got review for this newcomer?

http://sglocalmassage.info/cici/

$80 for 2 HJ shots + full nude + D cup + from this infamous stable, sounds a bit too good to be true
Old 24-05-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Any bros got review for this newcomer?

http://sglocalmassage.info/cici/

$80 for 2 HJ shots + full nude + D cup + from this infamous stable, sounds a bit too good to be true
if it's too good to be true.
it likely is. All the good ones usually stop advertising on SGLM after awhile.

Maybe there are some hidden gems in there. But idk.
perhaps only Paris/Adele in there is good.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
qiuge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqiuge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sgbeautycastles.org/si-si-pro...al-massage-hj/

Just try 思思 on sgbeautycastles. Have been looking for ML for many years, always been a quiet cheongster, but 思思 makes me want to write a FR for her as I feel she deserved it though I have not written any for many years. She is very caring and gentle lady with huge tits. Soft spoken and shy, probably becoz she is very new in this scene, however we managed to break the ice soon enough when she ask me many things about S‘pore. She is not a time watcher, she will switch her phone to silent mode when she start the massage session, this really earn my respect on her.

Massage wise, she is really a pro, got strength one, managed to ease all my stiff muscle and bodyache, definitely not piano type, I can guarantee that. She told me I have serious 驼背 probably due to me always playing hp on the bed before sleep for many hours. She give me a good massage treatment, told me regular massage on the 经络 around the neck and shoulders will unblock the blood veins and advice me on the correct sitting and lying posture, so that my condition won’t get worsen.

Comes to the magical moment, when she gave me a handjob, she will position her huge tits close to my hands so that I’m able to have a good grab on her asset. Though I’m quite hard to cum, but she is patience enough without showing any black face or unhappiness, kudos to her attitude towards customer service and finally I surrender my all my armies on her hands.

As there are still some time left, she give me a super relaxing head massage, it feels so good that I nearly fall asleep. Times up, she help me dress up, pay her with little tips and I went home a happy man. Will RTM next week when I get my day off from work.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone has tips on booking MoMo? I had a session with her before and even gave her a tip, she was friendly throughout. But when i try to book her again she always say resting or never reply sms at all.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 17
bwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Anyone has tips on booking MoMo? I had a session with her before and even gave her a tip, she was friendly throughout. But when i try to book her again she always say resting or never reply sms at all.
Morale of story is not to give tip and have high expectations? She has school work to attend to, so timing sometimes changes.
Old 24-05-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ToaCahSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good MP near Buona Vista?
Old 24-05-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwxym View Post
Morale of story is not to give tip and have high expectations? She has school work to attend to, so timing sometimes changes.
i sometimes wonder if some of these ML's classmates know that they are doing ML as part time... or if they have patronized them as ML before then found out that she is their classmate..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1