The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 28-01-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Just a few works on booking girls in Batam....

There are pros and cons on getting girls from massage joints, KTVs or social media.

Getting girls from established joints like massage joints, KTVs, etc... ensure some accountability but again this is not 100% true although reassuring. You are able to see your goods before purchase. But there are usually many beefcakes and milfs in such places. You may also need to pay a commission on final cost although you may seek such joints on your own by avoiding the runners.

Getting FLs or girls from social media will need certain amount of research and work. There are extra excitements as you do not get to see the goods before purchase but there are many gems among these FLs such as student, out-of-job workers, part-timers or occasional thrill seekers. You always need to play safe, locked up all your assets preferably in the room safe and do not pay first before your deeds. Also, meet the girls in some safe area such as hotel lobby to inspect goods and finalise purchase. You can always reject the goods by paying the return taxi fare, 50k in Batam. Always, negotiate to pay the next morning after deed for LT. For ST, it is simpler. Also, ensure that what you are getting is what you have been promised. Beware of LBs, especially in Cambodia, Vientiane, .Etc ... unless you are looking for these types of enjoyment. Cheers, play safe and enjoy.
Old 28-01-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Thumbs up. I do the same as you, except that I pay the same or a bit more than you, but just for me (I eat food for 3 )
I am fully aware that it is more expensive than other places, even for a similar quality of food, but my pleasure of being in Batam includes sitting there, listening to the distoned singing of people on stage, looking at the legs of beer girls, and having 2 or 3 of them sitting with me to drink or eat something. Priceless for me.
dity.
Just like you. When in batam, i must go Windsor Foodcourt. And everynight i will go WFC. I love the ambience, the setup, the singing, and enjoy watching those beer ladies running after new customers, i love the sound of many footsteps running, its also quite cool at night. Now i add another itinery to my menu i.e. to eat in matahari 3rd fl if im not lazy.

Other then the above, i will buy fruits and makan in my hotel and watch tv and at the same time chat with those freelancers in wechat. So far i was lucky to get gems from wechats both in batam and balai. I was just lucky. Its not going to happen always. The problem is that gems dont freelance for long, they disappear v quickly.

As a man, we know that the moment we eject, we lose all interest in sex, its game over. Therefore i think for man to enjoy themselves to the fullest, the best we can control ourself and prevent and delay ejaculation as much as possible. My friend enjoy fucking as many woman as possible and thats because he dont ejaculate, so he can fuck 3 different woman continuously. Its a very good move.

So whiĺst delaying ejaculation, surely its fun to have genital massage. Thats y i ask Dwie for her service. Shes fat, different from photo, but friendly.
Old 28-01-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Booked a pretty SYT from WeChat at 800k IDR for LT. Was told, arriving in 15 minutes after chatting with a lady called Gitare. Went down lobby, a milf, quite pretty, was waiting. When questioned, she said Gitare 'balik kumpong' and she is the replacement. Of coz, rejected her. Luckily, my hotel will not allow her guardian to enter hotel.
hi , u wont get 800k for pretty syt.if got fl offer me i will ignore. find many but never take, their prize st and lt usually no cheap then booking joint
Old 28-01-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I always travel to Batam Centre using the discounted senior ticket of $32 from Majestic Fast Ferry. I am unsure whether ticket price will be the same during CNY.
I am not sure either,becos i dont travel via Batam center. The best solution if you wish to travel via any ferry company during CNY 1st few days,do drop them a call or email them 1st.

Ferry tickets sold in Batam travel agent (or money changer etc),they were just plain ferry ticket and do not guarantee you a seat in the ferry at your desire time/date. You still need to email them or call them for a seat reservation.

Cheers!

Quote:
No surprise. How could you think that a pretty SYT could be booked overnight for 800k, even through an agent who takes his/her share?
No dragon fruit can be bought at the price of an apple.
Definitely not from wechat in Batam.

There are evidence in this thread that bros (some of them i knew in person,simply look back post/s in 2017) has got pretty SYTs from booking joint at between 800k to 900k rupiah for overnight before. And from booking joints stated on page 1.

I have also personally tried before. Good deal indeed ONLY for those who are willing to pay the price of the same apple at a lower price,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 28-01-2018 at 12:42 PM.
Old 28-01-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
(Happy 2nd Birthday, "Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread")
Nice song below! Lyrics is quite meaningful to me...

jokin onli hor...

Quote:
** avoid quoting my whole long post

( Click to show/hide )

一念成佛

一念成魔

你若不渡我成佛

那我渡你入魔

佛祖拈花一笑

万千佛法微妙

因果不虚善恶有报

众生拜念佛号

南无阿弥佗佛

浮生若梦蹉跎

彼岸花开花彼岸

奈何桥怎度奈何

一念地狱天堂

一念人心惶惶

断肠人愁愁断肠

两行怨泪泪两行

一念花开花落

一念是非对错

花开正茂谁来过

花落又是谁的错

佛啊你睁眼

看那些丑陋嘴脸

恶人在等你恩典

善人却求你赦免

佛啊我信你

可你到底在哪里

我徒步走了十万里

你却说佛在心底

佛说回头是岸

回头却无家可盼

世间有浪子千万

谁想与亲人分散

佛说命由己造

却逃不过这天道

生我何用没能欢笑

灭我不减狂傲

佛说众生平等

我等了五百年整

五百年的风霜雪月

五百年的寒冷

佛说放下屠刀

成佛便不再是妖

那花果山上烈火焚烧

难道一笔勾销

佛你嫉恶如仇

这尘埃遮你眼眸

恶人出头善人苦求

求不来你回头

佛你积德行善

为何不免那一战

多少苍生家毁人散

你到底善给谁看

佛你不闻不顾

你却说苍生难度

地狱哪来天堂路

你可知官官相护

佛你喜怒无常

对世间太过迷茫

天若塌你若不抗

我愿做永世妖王

佛说孰能无过

难道你从来没错

善恶都有你来做

哪还有十恶不赦

佛说万物皆空

可度过春夏秋冬

既然平等与众生

你为何不在五行中

佛你徒有虚名

这天下怎能太平

救苦救难的菩萨

你怎么还不显灵

佛也并非圣贤

未曾贪欲香火钱

佛前一跪三千年

可未见我佛心生怜

佛说勿念红尘

遁入空门

佛说无爱则欢

可无爱又怎能心安

宁下地府鬼门关

也不愿入你灵山

tis 1 lagi better...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

Happy 2 year anniversary..
ya lor,ya lor...i agree wit u tat it shld b happy anniversary & no happy birthday lor...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Seems like batam can be a boring place.
Lol...still got mani country 2 go 2 wan...frm btm can swim 2 sinkapore & then walk 2 m'sia,or if stil borin can go further 2 thailand.

life always got mani choices,depend wich suit u better onli...
Old 28-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Wana fark gals need to plan/prepare so many ah, may as well carry sbo. Find the next gal, and just fark. 50k also can get to fark le. Already a boring place, make it an interesting one??
Old 28-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookara View Post
Any body going during CNY? wanna go together
i tink here mani gng btm on cny.

cny is last 15 days frm 15th feb onward,wich day u plannin 2 go?

i ask 4 fun onli,cos i gng alone.

Quote:
Hmm...which reminds me,where's bro Micmac?
ya,ya...i tink he go better deal than yr andromax...lol

Quote:
I got my CNY tickets from Horizon ferry counter in Singapore.

The one that was posted :

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p...postcount=9711

..it was from Anshun.
usually horizon is 2 weeks b4 cny the price wil becum 60 dollar 4 one tix,but price jet up onli 1st 2 days onli la,other 13 days of cny is normal liao...i tink.

business sits cost another 10 dollar more lor...

u wan try btm fast ferry? aso got go 2 HB frm HF too....lol
Old 28-01-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Wana fark gals need to plan/prepare so many ah, may as well carry sbo. Find the next gal, and just fark. 50k also can get to fark le. Already a boring place, make it an interesting one??
wann find a fk in sg no need plan so mani la,it's jus abt habit of different tast in different country...jus stay in sg ,get a wife/gf can aso liao lor...absolutely Free!! Lol... or even easier, d.i.y....aso Free! No need plan at all...lol

go btm is nt jus abt fking lor...pay yr way blindly 4 jus a fk? not a wise move....lol,...pay yr way blindly & end up didn't even get a fk in btm,lagi worse....aso got happens b4, tio boh? (if u got follow tis tread...lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Yes, there are so many stupid around, that she can find someone and make her money. Wechat is full of such characters, who mine the gold of human stupidity.
i raise all my hands & my legs,even my third leg 2 agree wit tis...lol
Old 28-01-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
go btm is nt jus abt fking lor
When u come to boring land for the first few months/years it's all about the farking 1st. Dont say a bunch of guys go to boring land just for shopping and eating. Farking indo gals is what draws guys, young and old coming to batam. when time lies, then u venture out further like, finding out new malls, temples and so for.
Old 28-01-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Aaron look at it tis way. Theres cewek, food, good 3-4☆ hotels, sightseeing etc over at batam. Its how u plan ur itinerary.

U may feel bored if ur there 24/7. I used to cheong every week be it btm or balai. Never felt bored at all. If bored then u go once a mth.

Thank you
Old 28-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Aaron look at it tis way. Theres cewek, food, good 3-4☆ hotels, sightseeing etc over at batam. Its how u plan ur itinerary.

U may feel bored if ur there 24/7. I used to cheong every week be it btm or balai. Never felt bored at all. If bored then u go once a mth.
Or to have new sex ideas so as to be constantly in an adventurous mood. For eg how about requesting a freelancers from wechat etc to come to the room for an hour and start masterbating her with cucumber, banana, brinjal, vibrator etc, or how about just rubbing yr penis all over her naked body.

I just wonder have anybody tried rubbing your penis on the sole of the feet of a pretty lady. Yes, just keep rubbing.

In batam smtime i just pay an ojek to bring me to see ALL the ceweks. I told the ojek in advance that i wont book any gals.

Ojeks n taxi drivers got many lobangs some of us may crave.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Ojeks n taxi drivers got many lobangs some of us may crave.
Yes, agreed. U want FLs that offer macam macam services like orgy, AJ, etc etc then they are the one who who may able to help. But of course they have a cut in commission and carry certain risks too.

Thank you
Old 29-01-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6631 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
i raise all my hands & my legs,even my third leg 2 agree wit tis...lol
Never got that, but third leg applause is the public display of affection that can really make my day.
Old 29-01-2018, 04:02 AM
Samster

0200 am stroll from sungai jodoh to pasar jodoh to Newton and back. Cool breeze.
Old 29-01-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6631 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Yes, agreed. U want FLs that offer macam macam services like orgy, AJ, etc etc then they are the one who who may able to help. But of course they have a cut in commission and carry certain risks too.
If the ojek driver starts the lithany "Ladies Ladies", I am used to reply "Yes you want? I can help"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1