The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why SG girls bombs so small?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Best part was she was with a wild bunch of other Malay girls.
So she would invite them over for parties.
All girl hen parties in the afternoon.
They had boyfriends outside. But these girls were wild. And I was their best friend because I could get them booze and fags to try. Hey, even Ecstacy back then in the 90s...
Offering them spending money did help too...
This girl's name was A.
She had a boyfriend, but as she came from a single parent family, had trouble with money..
So, small gifts of money helped me to empty my nuts into her regularly..
Her mum used to work double shifts at a factory, so easy to get to her place alone... 2 bedroom I recall..

We had a friend, S.
S was very sexy and pretty at 14. Mum was a Malay teacher at our school, so mum controlled her movements very well.
S was 14, about 1.6m and had B+ cups..
Slim with no fats..
Looked great in her white top. Could see her bra cups and curves..
This girl was naturally curious about the other sex, but mum restricted her movements..
Her mum thought that S would be hanging out with A only...
We had booze. That was the first time S had booze at 14, so she got a little tipsy.
Popped an Ecstacy pill in her drink, soon she was high and sweaty...
S told A she didn't feel well and felt too hot...
A knew what I wanted..
She suggested S cool off in her room. So S was under the fan and removed her clothes to cool off...
S was a bit groggy so she lay down on the bed...
A had been fucking secretly with me for about 6 months now... I had given her a few hundred dollars as financial support.
It helped that my late paternal grandfather was rich and regularly gave me ang pows..
Yes, Ah Kong was a player too and encouraged me to try out different girls! Family support!.
LOL good for you. Last time sec school i didn't dare to get too close to malay girls let alone talk dirty with them, cos' they often hang around with malay guys and most malay guys are connected to secret society in one way or another.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodontan View Post
LOL good for you. Last time sec school i didn't dare to get too close to malay girls let alone talk dirty with them, cos' they often hang around with malay guys and most malay guys are connected to secret society in one way or another.
Strange. Chinese are normally in secret societies.
You're from Malaysia I suppose?
Old 08-01-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1586 / Power: 16
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Makes me remember the past.
Malay girls are always the bomb.
Teasing minx, they won't stop till they have their way.
And they are really born to suck, like a cum dumpster.
Ahh, good times.
Old 08-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
tazan is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Something that has been bugging me ever since I started traveling to other countries. Why our SG girls have got small to flat boobs compared to girls in other countries? I'm not taking about angmoh country, just our regional countries have got girls with naturally bigger ones.... Care to chip in your thoughts?
Hi, this is because we have cannon. How can we expect small cannon to handle big bombs.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lingzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this small?
Old 08-01-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

totally agree with you bro! I haven't met a minah that din know how to blow... and they swallow without invitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemehate View Post
Makes me remember the past.
Malay girls are always the bomb.
Teasing minx, they won't stop till they have their way.
And they are really born to suck, like a cum dumpster.
Ahh, good times.
Old 10-01-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

+3 Lingzi for no small feat

Old 10-01-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

I believed I read somewhere, it waspublished based on sales of Bra in Singapore, the most common bra size in Singapore is 32B, not so bad for Singapore lah, at least most of them are cup B, get a handful to grab.

Talking about genetic, I am not so sure. My wife has B-cup, my eldest daughter is full C-cup. My other daughter is however has is runnway. I guess diet play big role. My eldest love eating meat and milk, my younger is almost a vegetatian.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 9
michelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post

my eldest daughter is full C-cup. My other daughter is however has is runnway. .

Have a great week Ahead.

💖

Up to you to believe.
Even salt looks like sugar.

:
Old 10-01-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Lodiebrab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingzi View Post

Is this small?
Depends who you compare with
Old 11-01-2018, 03:03 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is this small?
Got to show without the bra. Because there are push-up bras....
Old 11-01-2018, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

Wife with 36DD ... born and bred in sg with sg parents...
Old 11-01-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lingzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringe929 View Post

Wife with 36DD ... born and bred in sg with sg parents...
Are you sure that's your Wife? That's Calista Evangelista. This pic can be found in her ig post. Many of us girls envy her.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Are you sure that's your Wife? That's Calista Evangelista. This pic can be found in her ig post. Many of us girls envy her.
LOL, that's my wife... mother of 2... and no... my wife is not Calista Evangelista. And if this exact pic is found in her Ig, then she is stealing my wife pic.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is this small?
Looks a bit on the big side ....B to C cupper

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1