The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-11-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

contact please bro
Old 27-11-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

my friend used to have a maid for quite sometime.... in the end the maid got sent back becos she get AIDS careful ah

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 27-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

always do safely.
met one who is 21 and really very lusty.
she has an older sister here working , 29 years old.

the younger one introduce the older one to me, and eventually weekends, tried once 3 of us having fun together.so long at the end, you remain nice to them,they also happy because can fulfil their needs, and as company
Old 27-11-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
my friend used to have a maid for quite sometime.... in the end the maid got sent back becos she get AIDS careful ah
I heard before n can only hearsay, there is no news or statistics to proof it's existence.
Old 27-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zgheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
I heard before n can only hearsay, there is no news or statistics to proof it's existence.
G wont publish this kind of statistics, more sai kang for them only.
Old 27-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16696 / Power: 25
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post

My trophy! No need to use big head or whatever shit. Just fucked her till she beg to stop. Meeting her again for lunch. Her master left for holidays & I’m on leave till mid Dec! Timing is perfect. Raw sex all the way!

Just told me earlier that she is bringing another of her maid Friend to join us next weekend! Another 3 years older than her so she is 9 years older than me. Can’t wait for next weekend having threesome.

How I wish!!!!!
WOW raw
Old 27-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boffett View Post
You so daring to do raw.
since there's bbbj involve, might as well raw it and even throw in raw aj as well. The risk is there once bbbj is involved. Only try not to accidentally procreate a life, that's all that's matter.
Old 27-11-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 15
iphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
WoW ... I Luv Women Swallow My Cum
bro return +7 thanks

Anyone want my ID, PM for discuss
Old 27-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

strike jackpot bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
always do safely.

the younger one introduce the older one to me, and eventually weekends, tried once 3 of us having fun together.so long at the end, you remain nice to them,they also happy because can fulfil their needs, and as company
Old 28-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
Your friend ok?
Old 28-11-2017, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
always do safely.

Enjoy and fill us with the sexciting updates.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Your friend ok?
no he is the employer

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 29-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Friend of my fxxx buddy. 9 yrs older than me. Another Filipino maid working in Simgapore for 7 years. Suppose to meet her this weekend with my fxxx buddy but surprising she sneak out of the house & contacted my fxxx buddy. Easily wet just by drenching and fingering. Squirt a lot and moaned very loud.

Cut story short. Came over to my house and had two shot with her. Well, raw again while my fxxx buddy watching TV outside the hall... ask me to cum inside her as she told me she already stop her menses already. But her figure is Super nice. Never expect from a Filipino maid 9 yrs older than me has such figure.

Sorry Bros, I’m keeping these 2 newly found gem to me first. Some more allows raw for me. Guess better not share contacts.
Old 29-11-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zgheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post

Friend of my fxxx buddy. 9 yrs older than me. Another Filipino maid working in Simgapore for 7 years. Suppose to meet her this weekend with my fxxx buddy but surprising she sneak out of the house & contacted my fxxx buddy. Easily wet just by drenching and fingering. Squirt a lot and moaned very loud.

Cut story short. Came over to my house and had two shot with her. Well, raw again while my fxxx buddy watching TV outside the hall... ask me to cum inside her as she told me she already stop her menses already. But her figure is Super nice. Never expect from a Filipino maid 9 yrs older than me has such figure.

Sorry Bros, I’m keeping these 2 newly found gem to me first. Some more allows raw for me. Guess better not share contacts.
should ask your buddy join in as well bro.
Old 29-11-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Beerchang1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
always do safely.

bro u power have sister tarma...lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1