The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: How long did you last for your first time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePirateBay View Post
I once carried a spare condom in my wallet hoping for some action but the action never came until the condom also expire, lol
Hahaha there was once i carried a condom in my wallet in the event of some action. When i finally got lucky it expired 😂 So ended up not using one
Old 14-10-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrisGibb View Post
Guess she was very experienced
She must have been in order to have guided him all the way
Old 16-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
fuelhike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlerocketman View Post
It is always good to carry a spare condom with you .
Yes this is so true .
Old 17-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
DSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSLEresult View Post
Normal reaction
Indeed bro but i must train myself not to get excited to fast later cum too fast too
Old 18-10-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
tikoface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytikoface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When my little bro meet the right pussy it will tend to shoot very fast .
Old 18-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGoodAh View Post
I lasted for only about 10 mins during my first time...

But according to research, 7 minutes is the ideal timing though. But man are greedy. We want more!! Or in this case, Longer!!
I thought it's woman who wants more
Old 18-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Actually young boy can recover in half hr. U can still fk him for 2nd or 3rd shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post
Funny thread here.

I remembered having sex first time with a young guy named John who is an apprentice from Poly in my company last year. He was quite a cute chap, but rather quiet. Very hardworking and successfully increases the sales of my department by implementing a new sales tactic that he developed all by himself. I was very impressed.

Took him out for a nice dinner with my team during his last day of attachment. After dinner we went for a few drinks. We had a few rounds of beer before leaving the pub around 11pm I too walked to my car after shaking his hand and wished him well.

I was about to reach my car when John pat my shoulder. I was shocked but was relieved when I saw its John. He wanted to ask me a personal favour to send him home for once as he has always admire my car.

Well, I was actually driving my Boyfriend's GT-R last year for a short while so I gladly agreed to send him home with my boyfriend's GT-R.

As soon he sits in the car, he started to talk non stop about the car, the engine blar blar but too bad, I know nuts about it. Entertained him since he's like a little boy or he is a little boy to me. Drove him back to his house at Blk 10 Telok Blangah Crescent. Was about to greet him goodnight when he suddenly gave a light peek on my cheek. I was definitely caught by surprise with this young man but was not any all angry but felt sweet instead.

John's face was all red and its kind of cute to me. He apologies immediately and explained he fell for me but can only confess now or never. He was telling me how he fall for me and how he worked hard to create a new sales tactic to impress me. I looked at this young man and felt for him.

But my car is too noisy and attracted many unnecessary attention at I parked at the main road beside the coffee shop under the block. So sweetly I offered him to go for another drink at my place. Only a 10 mins drive anyway.

John gladly agreed and I drove off. I did not know why I invited him to my place. It's just happened. I'm not sure what's in my mind and I definitely at least 15 years his senior.

So drove him to my place, walked in to my house and he was looking with moth opened. John told me he never expects me to stay in such a great place. I smile and offered him some wine, and we chat for almost the whole night. I was not even feeling tired as we both chat so well. We finished almost a bottle of wine when John get up and sit beside me. I smile at him sweetly and look into his eyes when I can't resist and kiss him on his lips. John was surprised but did not struggled. My tongue gently licked his lips and our toughie tangles.

Then gently, I pressed my hand on his groin. I felt his manhood as it getting hard. I smile as I slowly stroke my hand rubbing his groin. Then I gave a light pinch on his pant where his little manhood is. John was so funny as he stared at me in surprise.

I smile and asked him if he a virgin and he nodded his head. I pushed him gently as he lay on the sofa and I unbuckle his pant and unhook it. Gently I unzip his pant and slowly pull it down to his knee. John was wearing a blue checkers boxer with 2 buttons in the front. I moved my hands up to his thigh. John is quite well built and definitely a athlete as I can feel his huge leg thigh muscle getting stiff. My hands continue to move up to his boxers as I slip my both hands into his boxers and brushes my finger between his little balls. Gently I massage at his little balls and decided to tease him further.

Then I move up little and my fingers touches the tip of his manhood. John was breathing heavily as I peeled off his boxer a little to exposed his little head when he suddenly cum on my face.

I was caught by surprise John cum so fast as I have not even started stroking his little manhood. John blushed and kept apologising to me again. I whispered softly to tell him not to worry about it as it was his first time a woman touches him.
Old 18-10-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
bunheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikoface View Post
When my little bro meet the right pussy it will tend to shoot very fast .
If meet the left pussy then shoot very slow ?
Old 20-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 12
LesGrossman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLesGrossman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samye View Post
Forced by first gf to fuck her
You are lucky to have such a girlfriend who enjoys sex
Old 20-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
storynotell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Hahaha there was once i carried a condom in my wallet in the event of some action. When i finally got lucky it expired 😂 So ended up not using one
You did not do regular check?
Old 20-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
iamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cant remember my first time but definitely only lasting an average timing of about 10mins
Old 24-10-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
NigelFarage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masters View Post
pleasure of inserting my dick inside a girl
I still remember how that feel especially if she is the very sexy kind, feels absolutely great
Old 24-10-2017, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

My 1st time, I Cheong JB with my friends in the late 80s. Those days there were many dirty massage parlour in that offer BM, BBBJ and one shot for RM60 for one hour. Exchange rate was $1 to RM1.5. I got a busty ML, she strip and bath for me, when she scrub my cock, I cummed almost instantly. So embarrassed. I asked for another shot and she agreed. The 2nd round last 30mins, probably because I have cummed earlier and become less sensitive. This is my 1st Fuck.
Old 24-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually mine was when i was 18, and the girl was 14 or something (i hope i dont get jailed for this). Knew her thru irc.. shes horny and invited me to her house.. she gave me my first bbbj and its such a great feeling that i still remember till this day. Lucky i didnt cum during the bbbj.. probably i practiced enough with my HJs.. next i painted her and she was so high and i suggested rubbing using my tool. Eventually it went in and it was soo tight! I came within 5 mins i think.. we rested and she asked for 2nd round. It lasted another 10 mins.

Didnt contact her after that. Few weeks later she texted me saying she is outside with friends and asked me to find her. I was worried as she is underage and didnt show up.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 27-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
TheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodBerger View Post
depend on luck
Very true thats why sometimes i like to go petain to look look see
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1