The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-10-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Well, just for the fun of it.

To mimic a popular food fantasy comic, I present my full course menu for ML as a gourmet ML hunter. Hehehe.

The below list would represent current MLs on the scene now:

Menu

Drink ~ Cola (SLG): Pleasant appearance adds to the taste, young and fizzy, brings out the appetite. Wet short slurps on the shaft good to tease.

Appetizer ~ Mint/Sara (SLG): A fresh breath of youthful dish presents many surprises, enough to tease and make one pre-cum (or cum the first shot). This young nymph has a youthful body to die for, with luscious pink fleshy lips (top and bottom).

Salad (Vegetable) ~ Momo (SLG): A buttery and milky vegetable with wonderful blossoms. A dish both A grade in looks and taste. Nice to nibble on the nipple, leafy greens goes when with meat shaft as well. However, this vegetable does not grow well in tropical weather, difficult to harvest, have to wait for better conditions.

Fish (Main Course 1) ~ Currently Empty (Previously will be Huan Huan (SLG) - Silky smooth skin, luscious melons. Now imagine her as a mermaid with shells, nose bleeding right!?)

Meat (Main Course 2) ~ Currently Empty

Dessert ~ Laura (SLG / SGPRC): A sweet sweet lass, with the sweetest juiciest melons, definitely a dessert dish no doubt to end of the meal. Laura gives a kick ass JG still in my opinion and a good BF finish. Sausage (same as parma ham) goes well with melons.

Will update the menu again. Hahaha. Just for fun again.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by amergin View Post
After reading Bro blu3 MR on Cola, i decide to try her and had a satisfying session. Thanks for the recomendation bro blu3, have up your points.

http://sglonelyguy.net/cola-massage/

Looks : 7.5 / 10 (Almost similar to photo)
Body : 9 / 10 (Slim and Curvy)
Massage : 7.5/10 (Correct strength for me)
Capped BJ : 9/10 (Was impressed by her skill even when it is capped)
HJ : 9/10 (Enough strength, correct pace and right moaning sound)
Attitude : 9/10 (Chatty and friendly personality)

You are most welcome Thanks for the points. She's a nice lady lah.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well, just for the fun of it.

To mimic a popular food fantasy comic, I present my full course menu for ML as a gourmet ML hunter. Hehehe.

The below list would represent current MLs on the scene now:

Menu

Drink ~ Cola (SLG): Pleasant appearance adds to the taste, young and fizzy, brings out the appetite. Wet short slurps on the shaft good to tease.

Appetizer ~ Mint/Sara (SLG): A fresh breath of youthful dish presents many surprises, enough to tease and make one pre-cum (or cum the first shot). This young nymph has a youthful body to die for, with luscious pink fleshy lips (top and bottom).

Salad (Vegetable) ~ Momo (SLG): A buttery and milky vegetable with wonderful blossoms. A dish both A grade in looks and taste. Nice to nibble on the nipple, leafy greens goes when with meat shaft as well. However, this vegetable does not grow well in tropical weather, difficult to harvest, have to wait for better conditions.

Fish (Main Course 1) ~ Currently Empty (Previously will be Huan Huan (SLG) - Silky smooth skin, luscious melons. Now imagine her as a mermaid with shells, nose bleeding right!?)

Meat (Main Course 2) ~ Currently Empty

Dessert ~ Laura (SLG / SGPRC): A sweet sweet lass, with the sweetest juiciest melons, definitely a dessert dish no doubt to end of the meal. Laura gives a kick ass JG still in my opinion and a good BF finish. Sausage (same as parma ham) goes well with melons.

Will update the menu again. Hahaha. Just for fun again.

Cheers and happy hunting.
You must be a fan of Toriko😊
Old 10-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro, even though she still look good. I guess u must have the same feeling as me & thought it would be better to know her 2 to 3 yrs back when she was a certified syt, right?
Yes, but a little age is also good. More womanly I guess. She is still mid 20s, so I would say it's ok for me.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

My current top 3
Donna
Momo
Abby
Old 10-10-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
badkeano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know what happen to Mei er?
Old 10-10-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fishmeup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if anyone remembers Erica? Anyone similar to recommend? Many thanks in advance.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 10
Miwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Have been wanting to try a real nice nuru by a Chio bu...any bros got good lobang to recommend...pls pm me...thanks
Old 10-10-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

tried Darcy since she got quite good reviews and is a big boobie!

well well well, big C cupper with nice nips. quite pettie.... seems a while that i have tried a big boobie .... however her massage is not hard and i think she tried her best..... not really worth the 110.... she told me customers go there and squeeze her boobies like no tomorrow... lol ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Yet to find a pair of nice boobs that are worth to rtm at the moment. Sad.

Darcy is inconsistent.
Lisa's are huge but too MILF.
Melody's are big but saggy and MILF.
Gina has attitude problem.
Polly is mechanical.
Anqi is in area G.
Laura's looks not my taste.

I don't visit any MLs based in MP, and I avoid area G.

I'm also looking for intel!
Old 10-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Wanted to try Cola but suddenly missed Guo Guo & felt horny on her   So booked my RTM and had another amazing session with her!

I won't do another detail MR, but jz to add that her massage was good & relaxing as I have some sore muscles. She's up there on massage compared to other MLs with high playability. Sensual was amazing as before & I had so much fun playing with her boobs! She has natural B pair which are nice to grab & lick. She also gave something which I can't describe here!

Talking abt MLs with high playability, Guo Guo is confirmed as my #1 choice among those who are still around. My personal Top 5 list now as follow:
1.Guo Guo, no further comment required.
2. Nina, ok massage, but boobs too small (A-) lol
3. Feel, good jg
4. Mint, my last visit was early this yr
5. Momo, based on my experience during her 1st stint so it's qt sometime back

Next to try is Cola. Hopefully she has not RTC yet.

Hope this helps. Pls give your comment & appreciate if you can up my points. Thanks!
Just to add that my list focus on high playability. So criteria at least must fully nude & worldwide roaming
Old 10-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

MR for Guo2
Overall RTM: likely not

Looks: 6.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
Location: Area G, easy access. Convenient. Doesn't stay alone.
Playability: 10/10
GFE: 8/10
Figure: 6.5/10, not slim, but sufficient at the right places

One of the very few that does BBBJ + CIM. Frankly, she isn't very good at it. More brute force than sensual. Doesn't feel rushed too.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sglonelyguy.net/sandy-massage/

Didn’t seen much reviews for her so maybe I’ll contribute my experience with her hours ago.

Location is around Fp station, 3mins walking distance. Familiar location for some that frequent ML scene.

Her looks pretty much resembles the pictures minus all the photo taking makeup foxy beauty. Age is about late 20s/early 30s. Warm and sweet voice. Slim decent figure reflected in her photos.

She welcomed me with a sexy white nightie that flaunts her upper blossoms, got an instant hard-on for that moment. Changed into BD suit and grabbed a towel then off to quick shower alone.

Dried up and laid down on the bed and was asked to opt for 1/2 shots, took 2 and she started to arouse me for the first one, automatically took off her top and she pretty much allows 4G roaming without any resistance. Boobs was about B with her easily wet bushy south.

After the first round, came the massage segment, she’s a true hard worker for me during this segment. A very good and hard rub down from top to bottom, strength is there and just right, no pain or flinching from me. She also tried to warm up by starting a conversation which is good, although can see she wasn’t really into it. At the end of the massage comes a licking session with water in her mouth, also covered from top to bottom, excluding my didi of course lol.

She does use her phone, during my shower time and replying quick messages halfway during massage but it does not go more than 10 seconds , all is fine with me.

Then came the 2nd round which was about the same as the first except she was in her BD suit too, ended pretty quickly in 69. Her ass was a great sight to behold.

Overall was awesome and definitely RTM worthy, $110 very well spent. It’s been awhile since I’ve walked out after a massage without feeling any regrets.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how is everyone doing? been a long while i went for ML (got CO cannot lol). Some old bros are missing too haha will be posting FR soon for Polly and Cherry
Old 10-10-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloSYT View Post
how is everyone doing? been a long while i went for ML (got CO cannot lol). Some old bros are missing too haha will be posting FR soon for Polly and Cherry
Cherry still around meh? Thought taken off market already.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my contributions

sophie LTD,
http://www.liltigersden.com/sophie/

tits definitely not 34D. at most C but they are natural. she is slim too.
massage nothing to shout about. most of the time 1 hand is massaging while the other is messaging. top roaming only
hj nothing to shout about too.
looks wise, imo, is like your poly crush.
location wise, dont really like it as she will open the BIG gate and ask you to walk in. not a discrete way of entry at all. 5-10mins walk to mrt.
got short changed of timing.

darcy LTD, kangli SLG
http://www.liltigersden.com/darcy/
http://sglonelyguy.net/kang-li-massage/
tits are definitely bigger than sophie's 34D. tits are natural too. slim.
massage is above avg. her jg is special. lying face down, u rest your tights onto her and she do the jg. if your last pcc is like 2-3 days ago, high chance you will release while she is doing jg. not the best jg though.
looks exactly like in photo. hj is avg but she allows top and bottom roaming.
location around same area as sophie. much more discrete.

Xue-er SLG
http://sglonelyguy.net/xue-er-massage/
fat. dont waste your $. the last time i left upon seeing her, she was in a spa, though she told me she stays alone in an apartment. enough said. previously posted in LTD before.

shan shan SLG
http://sglonelyguy.net/shan-shan-massage/
plump and looks at least mid 30s. massage is so-so only. tits very shag. hj no good. location is within 5-10 mins walking distance from mrt. not very discrete as there is a coffeeshop few units away.

laura SLG
http://sglonelyguy.net/laura-massage/
big bone and looks in early 30s to me. massage and jg top notch among these few. tits enhanced. can feel the scar when you cup her too. hj is acceptable. location is 5-10 mins walk away from mrt and is discrete.

vika LTD, vivan SLG
http://www.liltigersden.com/vika/
http://sglonelyguy.net/vivian-massage/
enhanced tits and bad attitude. massage average and hj nothing to shout about.

all these are my own opinions and experiences.
syt - sophie
figure - darcy/sophie
tits - darcy
massage - laura
jg - laura
attitude - laura
waste $ - vika and xue er
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1