The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-08-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekrek View Post
Tried Coco today but I must say i was quite disappointed. I don't think i want to use Em Stable anymore.

I know some bros have enjoyed their sessions with her and Em Stable got a lot of supporters but there are definitely stables out there who can deliver closer to what they promote. The last few times I tried Em, the girls tend to be oversold on their advertised pictures. Fair in the pictue nevermind, angled shots nevermind, but when the pictures are so overly photoshopped its the same as advertising defective goods to people.

Not saying Coco is a bad looking girl. Id give her a 6-7 /10 for looks still and she had huge soft boobs like other bros had mentioned. The advertisement had me thinking she was at least an 8/10 though. Attitude was not great too, always on the phone and in between go outside room for a long time, no choice i just take a nap. Maybe I got high standard or just unlucky but this is not the first time already with Em. Yes, I could have just rejected, but there was a heavy rain, so i just cannot be bothered to go outside again. This stable also not known to practice discretion too, so now definitely wont RTF. Feel like I could have gone for a better option with so many great choices around.

Angel on the other hand, looked quite "bonkable" when i saw her. Should have booked her instead . But then, I also think she is a little oversold in her pictures.
Bro Rekrek, not trying to rub salt but I'm just curious how come u still continue to patronize EM if they have been disappointing u for the last few times. Moreover, there are so many stables around lor...

If u dun venture out, u never know that better stables are ard. Suck it up and move on lar. Cheer up!

But if u find that EM is the best one after trying all the rest of the stables, then I got nothing to say liao...

Nowadays, selecting a lady to bonk is almost like buying a share. Win some and lose some. Part of the thrill I suppose. When u find one that giam u, can consider rtf a few times lor...
Old 11-08-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 18
hangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
attitude is most impt... i take a 6/10 looks w 9/10 attitude over a 9/10 looks w attitude 6
agreed, now most of them are always on the phone. miss old days with good standard
Old 11-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 18
hangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Holy moly. Did you pay? Hahaha
They will ask for $ the moment you enter. After that pattern out with attitude.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangten1 View Post
They will ask for $ the moment you enter. After that pattern out with attitude.
Personally, that really dampens the mood. I know it's commercial but well, I don't need to be reminded of it right away.

and Felixang's points is like a rollercoaster out of control. Going up and down faster than a bonk session.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
rekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Bro Rekrek, not trying to rub salt but I'm just curious how come u still continue to patronize EM if they have been disappointing u for the last few times. Moreover, there are so many stables around lor...

If u dun venture out, u never know that better stables are ard. Suck it up and move on lar. Cheer up!

But if u find that EM is the best one after trying all the rest of the stables, then I got nothing to say liao...

Nowadays, selecting a lady to bonk is almost like buying a share. Win some and lose some. Part of the thrill I suppose. When u find one that giam u, can consider rtf a few times lor...
I never use Em stable for awhile, RTF-ed one girl for awhile but she just left. Decided to explore around and got tempted by the stable's oversold pictures again.

Last few girls i tried before this were good too so i was thinking what could go wrong? Guess we cannot be 100% right
Old 11-08-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
horneguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had PIM from titanium few days back

Looks:8/10 syt look
Body:8/10 not really petite budden u wont reject de
Shower:8/10 clean u gaolat gaolat
Frenching::10/10 really DFK
BBBJ:7/10 mostly work on head nia
CIM:10/10 takes it all in first
FJ:8/10 most positions ok
Painting:nv try budden should be ok i guess ( bushy )
GFE:8/10 didnt use her phone during the session

RTF:yes

recommend for bros looking for puppy love feeling
Old 12-08-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:

Last few girls i tried before this were good too so i was thinking what could go wrong? Guess we cannot be 100% right
Often it's a batch problem. Just let it go a few weeks, sometimes a better batch of ladies arrive.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
greenbird69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Tried Coco today but I must say i was quite disappointed. I don't think i want to use Em Stable anymore.

I know some bros have enjoyed their sessions with her and Em Stable got a lot of supporters but there are definitely stables out there who can deliver closer to what they promote. The last few times I tried Em, the girls tend to be oversold on their advertised pictures. Fair in the pictue nevermind, angled shots nevermind, but when the pictures are so overly photoshopped its the same as advertising defective goods to people.

Not saying Coco is a bad looking girl. Id give her a 6-7 /10 for looks still and she had huge soft boobs like other bros had mentioned. The advertisement had me thinking she was at least an 8/10 though. Attitude was not great too, always on the phone and in between go outside room for a long time, no choice i just take a nap. Maybe I got high standard or just unlucky but this is not the first time already with Em. Yes, I could have just rejected, but there was a heavy rain, so i just cannot be bothered to go outside again. This stable also not known to practice discretion too, so now definitely wont RTF. Feel like I could have gone for a better option with so many great choices around.

Angel on the other hand, looked quite "bonkable" when i saw her. Should have booked her instead . But then, I also think she is a little oversold in her pictures.
bro same experience. she keep mia between shots. think they quite ang pai so service so so.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post
Hmmm did this FL jump ship or Thaifairy and Ⓧ X-CLUSIVE MODELs is the same owner ?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=661839
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=659944

plus Thaifairy suddenly mia ...
Thai Fairy Grace , think she jump to X-clusive

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 12-08-2017, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone try Pham from Siam? Looks like a movie star
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=661291
Old 12-08-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heartless96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried pink from soi_6969

Looks: 9/10 Photo with less make up. Cute syt
Body: 9/10 A little bit of baby fats
Shower: 8/10 Washed each other
Frenching: Not into French more kisses
BBBJ: 8/10 No teeth, smooth though suction can be stronger
FJ: 9/10 Rides well
GFE: 11/10 Really cute like gf feeling
Old 12-08-2017, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
tzac is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzac is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Pop of Paradise888

Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Frenching: 10/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10

She reminds me some of the girls i tried before very long ago. Very original and small girl of cheerful nature. Basically can do anything due her size. But too bad.. I'm leaving on a jet plane......(not me but her)

Side track...

Some pp zap me about silicone boobs with high ratings.

I personally IF have a choice of course would prefer original boobs. That is why I always tell FL, if they have a nice good enough boobs, please don't go upsize it. If you upsize it, i be so sad and broken heart. This is always the common topic I have with FL.

"Nom khun narak mak laew na. Mai tum silicone ok? tum laew pom sia jai mak na. mai ruk khun laew"

Then they will always reply. Say not big enough la, want sexy la can take photos nice la want many customer la etc etc

Now 8/10 of an original VS 8/10 silicone.

Why 8/10? Because when you grab it and it feels good especially during fuck, generally it deserves a 8/10.

The porsche from xclusive i also asked her not to do silicone boobs but due her work? so no choice. but still its a good boobs fuck.

I quote another example.

If some of you guys remember there is a FL name Hugo? She later became more well known as Erica under Club V. Those of you who fuck her before should know that it is a big silicone for her small body frame. but still! Im sure you all agree thats a good fuck or boob fuck right?!?!? I give 8/10 to that too!

Now here's something that you guys don't know. Before she became an AngPai, I spotted her and bao her up, thats why she wasn't a hit during her 1st trip. Anyway, its unlikely she will ever come sg work again. I am happy that she finally finish her degree.
Oh shit! Those were the day I secretly go downslope and take the lift! Damnnnn club V Erica was a memorable one! Kudos bro.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartless96 View Post
Just tried pink from soi_6969

Looks: 9/10 Photo with less make up. Cute syt
Body: 9/10 A little bit of baby fats
Shower: 8/10 Washed each other
Frenching: Not into French more kisses
BBBJ: 8/10 No teeth, smooth though suction can be stronger
FJ: 9/10 Rides well
GFE: 11/10 Really cute like gf feeling
Bro...her boobs original or man-made? And C cup?
Old 12-08-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 8
ADLO is a name known to allADLO is a name known to allADLO is a name known to allADLO is a name known to allADLO is a name known to allADLO is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Bro...her boobs original or man-made? And C cup?
Same question for me. LOL..

9/10 body with little fats means what? nothing mention on boob size
Old 12-08-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 8
Dinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to behold

FR on Tattoo girl Pimm from RegentLust

7/10 Look : Very sluttish and playful look. Got a tear drop tatt at the corner of her eyes.

6/10 Body : B cup, natural but quite saggy. She commented she like to go put silicon to enhance it and make it more firm.

5/10 Service : Very minimum service. She tempted you to bonk her without any service. When I ask for service, she say don't waste time since I already erected. Capped and bonk. Quite shock to hear this. True enough horny liao and thinking got second shot, might as well bonk first. Even without bath.

7/10 FJ : Very nice moan and eye contact. Playing with her tougue and give u slutty look. Enjoy the view of her colorful tatts, and ramp her hard.

But after 1st bonk, she just laze on the bed and play hand phone. I took efforts to service her instead, and urge her for 2nd round. End up she ask me for tips and got me sian half liao. Instantly I dressed up and walk out of the room. No bath No round 2 and 100% no RTF.

YMMV. Take one for the bros here.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1