The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Another CIM mission for me

This time CIM Target is "Blue"

Since it is one shot again.

Just a short & sharp Fr for "Blue"

Location discreet.
Appearance : Very Close to Person in Live.

Blue was not slim type, more on BBW but to me her big (.(.) most important to me.
At a D plus natural. (note : my hands are small size)

Shower was fast, went down to ground.

Blue just did her things-foreplay, and
she used her boobs to massage my face, Gun

BBBJ 8 /10

Naka bbbj is better than Blue.
But I love squeezing those Boobs while she bbbj.

CIM was 10/10
Blue tried to put once I fired, who know my HEI rounds Mis-fired on face.

Communication with her was good.

No Rush Factor.

Massage : No

Frenching : NA for me

Mission completed 99.99 % Satisfactory
Overall: 83%
Very good for quickie & budget CIM

RTF: No chance - She is going back today or tomorrow.

Thanks CS for this one shot Mission again

2 down , 0 go, but I think I will skip Issa
I dun like Skinny gal with brace.

Waiting for CS new CIM target

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 04-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Sofia of Emmanuelle

Located at Area E. Been wanting to book Judy but was told that she has left despite seeing the numerous Ad Posts. Must be forgotten to remove from auto update.

Decided to try Sofia who is new.

FL is kinda tall at 160cm. Looks like a regular lady with very light makeup. Once we reach the bathroom, my heart sank. A cup instead of a B Cup. Maybe my hand are bigger so boobs aren't even "a handful". The only possible way that she is B Cup is that she is so 'model slim' that her upper bust is much more than her lower bust which has basically zero fat at all. And the lower bust measurement is consistent all the way to the hips. I reckon it is 29A 23 30.

Started of with light kisses and then BBBJ which she did try but too light to make any impact.

Not entirely shaved. Did 69 and caps on shortly and finished quickly. Used the phone throughout the break. Despite rinsing her mouth after 1st deed, her breath didn't smell appealing. Also didn't feel enough chemistry and I HJ for 2nd shot.

I don't agree that she wasn't a time watcher. She had a stopwatch running on one of her phones to remind her of the time used.

Highly doubt that I will rtf. Emmanuelle does have better imports at times. Maybe this is one which I do not have chemistry with.

Not for those looking out for busty or curvy FLs.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

... Seniors or juniors if its a bonk its a bonk..n how senior or how junior, bottomline is none of us are so handsome till it becomes a free bonk la. Ladies love us for that 90mins cos of $$$ la

Hahahahh ... so, so true. HARD truth there in bold *ouch*

Old or new acct means nothing. My own acct seems old, but only really started this bad habit in earnest quite recently. So, pretty junior also.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Poorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
FR for Sofia of Emmanuelle

Located at Area E. Been wanting to book Judy but was told that she has left despite seeing the numerous Ad Posts. Must be forgotten to remove from auto update.

Decided to try Sofia who is new.

FL is kinda tall at 160cm. Looks like a regular lady with very light makeup. Once we reach the bathroom, my heart sank. A cup instead of a B Cup. Maybe my hand are bigger so boobs aren't even "a handful". The only possible way that she is B Cup is that she is so 'model slim' that her upper bust is much more than her lower bust which has basically zero fat at all. And the lower bust measurement is consistent all the way to the hips. I reckon it is 29A 23 30.
Yes!! Agree to what you describe bro. Quite turned off when see her so skinny.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
machoviking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After a break from bonking FL's, I booked a slot with ThaiFairy. Actually booked another girl. Confirmed with okt that she do CIM. I'm a cim lover. But when I enter she said cannot do CIM. This is unacceptable to me. Texted okt and he promptly arrange first blood with lemon. Thanks bro. Was totally worth it. I'm very lucky this happened. Lemon is my best bonk this year.
Face 9/10 pretty lady with short hair
Body 9/10 sexy body with curves in right places
Boobs 10/10 enhanced boobs but soft to touch. Can see the incision though. She allows titty fucking too.
Pussy 7/10 not bushy but hairy. She must shave. I painted her anyway and she squirmed and moaned. She enjoys painting.
Bbbj 9/10 very submissive girl. Just the way I like girls to be. I got her on her knees and made her suck. Had to push her head to go deeper. She took it willingly. She will suck as long as u like. No complaints.
FJ 10/10 very submissive. Will do any position u like. Her pussy feels good. She whimpers like a little girl. Makes u fuck her harder. Her riding is not so strong. But her doggy position is fantastic. Face down, ass up wanted to cum inside her but fist shot cim is first priority. Second shot i placed a pillow below her and I flat doggy her till I cum inside her.
CIM 10/10 highlight of the session. I usually like the girl to milk my cock with her mouth locked around my cock. But this time I was in mood to shoot inside. Usually I hate when the girl tries to aim my cock in her mouth herself. Either lock down or let me aim. Lemon will do both. I can grab her head and push it down my cock and cum inside or she will lay back with her mouth wide open and let me shoot. That's what she did this time. Her mouth was wide open. But eyes closed. I wish she opened her eyes to look at my love-milk spurting inside her mouth. I unloaded a few jets of milk inside and around her mouth. She took it all like a good girl should. Some milk landed on her cheeks and chin. No complaint and she took willingly with a smile. This is what I like.😍 A good CIM (with a lil COF). I think I will do full COF on her next time. 😂
GFE 10/10 Submissive like a sex slave. Always smiling. She made me feel very good. No commercial feel. Very sweet girl.
RTF Confirm!!!! Thanks bro for the arrangement even though a lil problem at start. Pls make sure I always get a cim girl. Cof even better!!!
Old 04-08-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Cruxification deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well i may not post often and have super low points. I may not be trustworthy but well.

I, Cruxification of SBF, hereby declare I am a real FR writer. If i lie about my FR i shall be curse deeply with my cock rotting and castrated. My balls be eaten by dogs and my sperms all dried up.

Have fun ~~
Old 04-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Hahahahh ... so, so true. HARD truth there in bold *ouch*

Old or new acct means nothing. My own acct seems old, but only really started this bad habit in earnest quite recently. So, pretty junior also.
Honestly it meant nothing to me, bro lol.
I started whore mongering since i was 18 in Hatyai lor n wahaha i am already in my mid 40s. So senior or junior in this? Do the simple maths la...all FLs i bonked are at worse young enough to be my daughters n i am also probably older than most chiongsters here whether their accts are new or old or whether they have 0 or 100k points. Again la, that counts for nothing...cos i still need to pay for my bonks, whether i am young or old, humsum or sumsap lol...
Just cut talking useless shit or creating rumours lor though i usually take them as nonsense lol
Old 04-08-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ongfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nene from Lovehouse. Had the chance to try her out, was recommended by Okt as GG was fully book for the night.

Looks: 8.5/10 pic look alike, colour hair, lightly make up. decent face.
Boobs and Body: 8.5/10 smooth body,well shaped. the boobs are soft and has pink nipples
Frenching: 8/10 she need to warm up, started slow with light kisses and then had a tongue fight.
BJ: 8.5/10 she suck the balls really well. she use her tongue to tease my head. the way she roll back her eyes! was damn shio.
FJ: 8.5/10 willing to do all position requested. her pussy is like damn well. her moans are slightly loud.
GFE: 8/10 speak english, holding hands, play around my hair. gentle with her hands.
No commercial feel. Very sweet and gentle girl will return again~ she is ok to CIM, want to try next time.
Old 04-08-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoviking View Post
After a break from bonking FL's, I booked a slot with ThaiFairy. Actually booked another girl. Confirmed with okt that she do CIM. I'm a cim lover. But when I enter she said cannot do CIM. This is unacceptable to me. Texted okt and he promptly arrange first blood with lemon. Thanks bro. Was totally worth it. I'm very lucky this happened. Lemon is my best bonk this year.
Face 9/10 pretty lady with short hair
Body 9/10 sexy body with curves in right places
Boobs 10/10 enhanced boobs but soft to touch. Can see the incision though. She allows titty fucking too.
Pussy 7/10 not bushy but hairy. She must shave. I painted her anyway and she squirmed and moaned. She enjoys painting.
Bbbj 9/10 very submissive girl. Just the way I like girls to be. I got her on her knees and made her suck. Had to push her head to go deeper. She took it willingly. She will suck as long as u like. No complaints.
FJ 10/10 very submissive. Will do any position u like. Her pussy feels good. She whimpers like a little girl. Makes u fuck her harder. Her riding is not so strong. But her doggy position is fantastic. Face down, ass up wanted to cum inside her but fist shot cim is first priority. Second shot i placed a pillow below her and I flat doggy her till I cum inside her.
CIM 10/10 highlight of the session. I usually like the girl to milk my cock with her mouth locked around my cock. But this time I was in mood to shoot inside. Usually I hate when the girl tries to aim my cock in her mouth herself. Either lock down or let me aim. Lemon will do both. I can grab her head and push it down my cock and cum inside or she will lay back with her mouth wide open and let me shoot. That's what she did this time. Her mouth was wide open. But eyes closed. I wish she opened her eyes to look at my love-milk spurting inside her mouth. I unloaded a few jets of milk inside and around her mouth. She took it all like a good girl should. Some milk landed on her cheeks and chin. No complaint and she took willingly with a smile. This is what I like.😍 A good CIM (with a lil COF). I think I will do full COF on her next time. 😂
GFE 10/10 Submissive like a sex slave. Always smiling. She made me feel very good. No commercial feel. Very sweet girl.
RTF Confirm!!!! Thanks bro for the arrangement even though a lil problem at start. Pls make sure I always get a cim girl. Cof even better!!!
At least a good fr on new stable ThaiFairy

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 04-08-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Want to zap leave your nick behind la.
Dare not n yet want to zap???
Try harder la i fuck u n fuck your mother also n your father can watch foc...u piece of ballless ah gua. Pu li ah bu!!!

Last edited by KOC88; 04-08-2017 at 03:09 PM.
Old 04-08-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Honestly it meant nothing to me, bro lol.
I started whore mongering since i was 18 in Hatyai lor n wahaha i am already in my mid 40s. So senior or junior in this? Do the simple maths la...all FLs i bonked are at worse young enough to be my daughters n i am also probably older than most chiongsters here whether their accts are new or old or whether they have 0 or 100k points. Again la, that counts for nothing...cos i still need to pay for my bonks, whether i am young or old, humsum or sumsap lol...
Just cut talking useless shit or creating rumours lor though i usually take them as nonsense lol
Have u ever gone for med test? I worry at times but i do practise it safe
Old 04-08-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Want to zap leave your nick behind la.
Dare not n yet want to zap???
Try harder la i fuck u n fuck your mother also n tour father can watch foc...u piece of ballless ah gua. Pu li ah bu!!!
Lol i also been zapped anonymously cos apparently i sound like OKT? Keyboard warriors nia, not as if zapping us will make us give any less reliable FR. Time for me to go GL~
Old 04-08-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Have u ever gone for med test? I worry at times but i do practise it safe
Bro, of coz la...i am not immune also ma lol...."never left home without my durex" was something i learnt ages ago
Old 04-08-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Lol i also been zapped anonymously cos apparently i sound like OKT? Keyboard warriors nia, not as if zapping us will make us give any less reliable FR. Time for me to go GL~
Ya this ah gua kia zapped n quoted my wechat id and stated he will call people to raid my "stable" lol.
Miss bor lanjiao go ahead la u r a retarded hum ji lan. Now lim peh is openly fucking u n what can u do besides hiding in your mother's panties????!!! Bring it on n for good measure, fuck u n fuck your mother again!!! Lol

Last edited by KOC88; 04-08-2017 at 06:40 PM.
Old 04-08-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hanzeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Esther from Som on monday

Looks: 7/10 bit diff from pic probably coz she tied her hair up. A bit cute looking after awhile
Body: 7/10 petite and bit meaty kind but not the very fat type, not bad for bonking
Boobs: natural C, no obvious sag, little stretch marks. Probably her plus point here
Pussy: bushy
French: nil

Location was near mrt, parking nearby. Room wasnt very sound proof, could hear her room mate moaing out loud, Very matter of fact lady, the session was more like a service then a gfe kind. Good enough for a release, as her meaty body makes u wanna bonk her hard with her boobs shaking away. Not time watcher too. Probably just lack the gfe service.

Wont rtf i guess as there isnt really a gfe kind of connection

Just had Kitty from Titanium today

Looks: 6/10 quite off from pic. Though quite fair like pic. Probably coz she just woke up and minimal make up and disheveled hair which is tied up. Makes her look like 30s with the freckles and blemishes. Probably thats why she wants lights off in room
Body:6/10 fatless and not meaty kind. Her arms even has tones of muscle. Not really my type coz i find it a little unfeminine. Her frame is small and "fit". Flat tummy with naval stud. A flash thought that she could pass of as a man lor
Boobs: 7/10 enhanced Cs, can still feel the silicone though half of boob is soft, nicely done but honestly dont suit her frame.
Pussy: bushy
French: nil

Location wise. Central. No mrt. Apartment untidy. With a stale smell in it. Waste basket full till overflowing. Like overdue pungent sperm scent throughout house. Room was ok. Bed and clean sheets. I did one shot only though, really not my type and the couldnt take away the flash thought i had earlier

A unsatisfactory session i must say

loooking to try angel from som
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1