The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hookons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sofia emu

Thks bro for the guidance of the location.Overall a nice gal,just must tanner than pics.Happy bonking,cheers
Old 03-08-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Poorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Do another facebook such of lovely ing and you will find iut theres more fake accounts of her. Some of her pics show her mouth as normal looking so the ones that are abnormally pouting with eyes like barbie are fake. If i can recall this pic also appeared in xclusive. So im not even sure if xclusive is legit
Ya bro, i also remembered that "Ing" facebook is lambor from xclusive. I don't think xclusive will serve fake though, since they been around for so long.... BUT i could be wrong, since I never tried Lambor before.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 23
SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
SBF Great Bonk - Real FR Writer sumpah Challenge 2017

I, <nickname> of SBF, hereby declare I am a real FR writer. If i lie about my FR i shall be curse deeply with my cock rotting and castrated. My balls be eaten by dogs and my sperms all dried up.

List of Invited Challengers (Pending Sumpah)
Markyboy
commandowolf
JustinTimber
SmartMat
tenggiri
GreatEast
Viper555
18sign
marcussia

List of Completed Challengers (Assorted Orders)
KOC88
(@^@)
Poorman90
Masakarius
Durianinthesky
evilbell

PM me if i missed you.

So many people logon here every day reading and writing FR. Come join in the Sumpah Challenge. No one be spared in the month of August!!! Waiting for FRs.. Don't need be shy. Childish once in a life time is ok especially in SBF. Exclusively in SBF forum only. Wechat/Telegram chat group excluded.

No write FR also can sumpah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbell View Post
okay can.

I, evilbell of SBF, hereby declare I am a real FR writer. If i lie about my FR i shall be curse deeply with my cock rotting and castrated. My balls be eaten by dogs and my sperms all dried up.

i very rare chiong one ah i say first.
Wah tio jio by the bros here so i will follow suit. Anyway just recently started chionging back so you have my most honest and fullest FR.

I, SmartMat of SBF, hereby declare I am a real FR writer. If i lie about my FR i shall be curse deeply with my cock rotting and castrated. My balls be eaten by dogs and my sperms all dried up.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Ate "Mc Cleo" from Regent for lunch today ...

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=659584

She sort of sank her hook into me last week when i saw her on the way out. Just smile smile shyly and i been thinking of bonking her since that day. So, one week later she finally landed her 'fish' !

Looks & Figure :- Very fair, PRC looks. MILF figure, good to grab and squeeze during sex. Some padding in the middle with stretch marks. Busty, natural C cuppers with big areolas and tiny nipples.

BBBJ :- Kind of hurried. Itching to ravish her and commence bonking so i did not mind.

Paint :- Allowed and quite genuinely responsive. Loud moans, grabbing the sheets.

FJ :- Just a quickie session, so had to be careful to make it last. Missionary and speed bump. She is flexible enough to allow deep penetration poses in missionary. Need to multi-task, thrust while squeezing her boobs and frenching ... very busy. More loud av style moaning from her and she climaxed at least once (she also said two, as i read from another bro's FR ... hahahahh, pinch of salt here).

GFE :- High. Started hugging and roaming once in the room before shower, and clothes start coming off. After FJ, still gave me a massage while we try to talk using translator (her english is near zero).

Not a time-watcher, and i rarely say this! Not sure if she has been here before, but for sure she is not new to this business, and knows how to stoke customers' ego.

She shares the room with Ploy, and since i tried both girls already, naughtily asked me who was better in bed . Honestly though, both girls are a steal at their 120/2/90 rate. Best bonk for buck.
Old 04-08-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank u for zapping me! I have notice and know you a long time in this forum. I have no hard feelings because have long past the age of feeling pain losing points due zap. Sorry i use some chinese words. 良性交流是好事。 Also no hard feelings im not saying you are fake. Not going to point fingers. Anyway i zapped you back 4 times using some of my accounts with the commment "zap you from your super senior". Of course super senior kar kia is this felixang account. Hahaha.

WHO SAY SENIOR CAN NEVER WRITE FAKE FR. I as a senior here say HAVE SENIOR account with many points write fake FR mean have. Hahaha. Chinese have a saying. 天外有天, 洞内有鸡拜. I have been here long enough to notice changes in the forum. You think OKT don't have senior sbf account? Stables operators don't have senior account? Of course, not all senior accounts are clones or fake FR writers. having fake stables is headache enough already and there should be a cut down in fake FRs. SBF have standard guidelines for advertisers and to penetrate this Great Bonk thread, the only ways is to use stables clones accounts writing fake FR and to be convincing, some of these accounts have age and points. Some even post links in their FR to link their own thread for awareness. We all also know stables link with stables. some are under the same umbrella. This is nothing to hide. If what I say here don't make sense to SENIOR then something is very wrong with SENIOR mentality. Well, i don't blame them for being hungry for business but there must be a limit. 见好就收。适可而止。
No harm done there cos points are easy to obtain nowadays if you bother to join any of the exchange threads but you are using a clone lol. Some of the points you bring up are common knowledge eg. there are fake Fr's in this forum blah blah blah. This topic been brought up many times in the past and definitely will come up again in the near future. I try to avoid all these by taking mostly new gals and sometimes when they are not in a good mood or diff from pic, a positive attitude from me can change things around. Just see the cup as half-full and not half empty. Everyone here just want to have a good bonk and even as a clone you should be careful not to point fingers without solid proof. Pls resume with your campaign but i pass haha.
Old 04-08-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: FR on Jenny Bangkok Gems

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo78 View Post
FR on Jenny Bangkok Gems
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=660252

Don't post FR much. Writing this because Jenny deserve it.

Hassle free booking. Location near Central. Long time chiongsters will knkw where.
When she open the door, look most like middle picture. Slim, tall about 160cm and fairer than typical Thai tan. She put on make up well and really adds to her appeal. Confirm real like pictures. Weak hearted guys will nose bleed liao ;D

She's first time in line. I showered alone so no hanky panky. Once out, she still fully dressed so never mind tcss a bit to break ice. Initially shy like shy gf like that. English is passable. The start kissing then frenching. She french well and proceeded to give a great BBBJ 8/10. I quite particular about BJ and she's pretty good at it. No tattoos, enhanced D size boobs, very slim until like no tummy fats. Body 8/10. If only she is taller because i like taller girls.

Proceeded to undress her and then dive to her pussy to return the favour. Trimmed bush and juicy abalone. No funny smell so proceeded to eat her out and she responded well with lots of sexy moaning. No commercial feel. Proceed to cap and cowgirl. She had some difficulty putting lil bro in. Really tight! Woo... Started riding and i buay tahan must think of math problem to keep from cumming too soon. Switch to doggie and view even better. Ass enough meat and sexy while the tightness finish me off... haha. FJ 9/10.

Washed up then tcss until time almost up. Found out she is fluent.im Cantonese. Wah hosay liao. Talk talk about her work, where to go SG, etc. Ice already broken and she can be really chatty. GFE go up from 5 to 8/10. Looked at time and had a quickie to finish off. Again her tightness really squeeze lil bro until no air.

Nice gem. Please treat her well. As always YMMV. Peace.
Thanks bro for the FR. Look out for my Tarma Sisters just arrived!
Old 04-08-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Hey bro Felixang, dun be too sad about this. I do respect and salute u for ur noble cause on insisting on real FRs. Even if the campaign may hv to end earlier but I believe u hv raised an important message to all of us that we have to read the FRs posted here with wide open eyes! For that, I give u a toast!

On the other hand, it's also true that no one own us anything over here as one bro has mentioned. This is a fact of life. Guess all of us just hv to learn how to play safe and play smart in order to enjoy the good bonks. For those who hv encountered the not-so-good bonks like myself, dun give up. Just suck it up and continue and search for your ideal bonks. No pain no gain, right?

Let's make peace over here and continue to enjoy the FRs. Let the show begins, shall we? Cheers!

Quote:
Holy Moly! HAHAHA. Thanks for responding to the SBF Great Bonk - Real FR Writer sumpah Challenge 2017.

It is unfortunate the challenge met with resistance. Therefore we have to end early instead of 1 month! (Hahaha Okts, clones & fake FR writers feeling relieve right?) Or we continue?

Hahahaha. But still its successful!

I want to thanks the 7 samsters who sumpah within 1 day. Not just you have the balls but you have a big heart and sporting to participate. May you continue to grow strong, ejaculate huge loads and have lots of good fuck.

List of Completed Challengers
KOC88
(@^@)
Poorman90
Masakarius
Durianinthesky
evilbell
Lingkunkia
SmartMat
Sorry if i missed anyone.
Old 04-08-2017, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold

FR for Ploy (TRL) @ 04/08/17, 0100hrs
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=659593

Quote:
Disclaimer: I have been a Dome 2 patron for almost my entire adult life, and although there were ups and downs, and good bonks in the past, I had to leave from there because the standard has worsened through the years. My FRs get deleted together along with the threads, the system is too messy, and most important of all, the FLs there have attitudes that stink.

I have been contemplating whether to make the jump, and try out Dome 1. After browsing through reviews and models the past few weeks, I thought it was too good to be true. Are the ladies from LoS really that good? Tonight I finally decided to find out.
After making a booking with Bro SK, I headed down straight to Ploy's place.
Upon entering, I was greeted by a lady who was stunningly attractive. She later introduced herself as Cleo - wow I actually tried to book her but she was full and now I know why. To the bro who booked her for this slot: you lucky shit.

Ploy was behind without her makeup on. Well, this was a rare sight and I was damn excited because she still looks cute, and not many bros would get to see her natural looks! She was so shy all the way even after the shower, until she started her catbath. The ice just instantly broke.

Wow, just wow. I could feel the GFE the moment she started getting down - this is something you can no longer easily find in Dome 1 because they're all mechanical and commercial.

Blowjob was amazing. You can tell she actually puts in effort and doesn't use her hand to purposely try to jerk your load out. She varied her patterns and speed and it was so enjoyable that I gave up my first shot and CIM after a while and she took everything in her mouth.

Then we talked and chit-chatted for a while. Her english is really CMI - but thank god for Google translate because our night's conversation just got real. She was so sweet and lovely that her GFE was overflowing. I scared KC.

2nd round. She got me up again with a quick catbath and BBBJ. Slipped the condom on and she got on top and started riding. Wah buay tahan. Fucking shiok. We changed a few positions and each time is so fresh and feels so good. She also will accommodate to your request. Ended off with a HJ/CIM.

Chit-chatted a while using translate again, then showered. Before I left she kept teasing and kissing me. Wah the KC is real.

Looks: 7/10 - without makeup
Figure: 9/10 - Slim and nice soft boobs
BBBJ: 9/10 - Non stop bobbing and tongue, super hardworking
CIM: 10/10 - Loved it
FJ: 8/10 - Accommodating, sexy, hot - nice pussy lips
GFE: 10/10 - Nothing to say sia, I'm overwhelmed
RTF: Gonna try out other girls, but to bros I highly recommend her

Verdict: I'm never going back to Dome 2 again.
Thank you Ploy for bringing me a memory I will never forget, and thank you Bro SK for all the arrangements.
Old 04-08-2017, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Peggy from Siam Angels

Looks: 8/10 (above avg but not syt)

Body: 8/10 (tight, smooth skin, nice legs )

Boobs: 8/10 (natural B's)

Frenching 0/10 (none)

Pussy: 8.5/10 (tight with no smell)

BBBj : 7/10

FJ: 8/10 (accommodating)

GFE: 7/10

RTF: no french no rtf simple as that
Old 04-08-2017, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
Metamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Angel from SomTum

OKT bro Som is quick and responsive, minimal waiting when arrived at FL location.
FR for Angel from SomTum89
http://somtum89.net/index.php?topic=53.0
Face: fair like Chinese, big eyes, sharp complexion resembles Chinese actress Vicky Zhao Wei http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=20804.0
Boobs: Natural B
Body: Meaty, not as slim as in photo
BBBJ: Good, can go from slow to fast and deep
French: Allowed, but can tell she's not into it
Painting: pussy nicely shaved and juicy. She enjoyed it. Just by painting her made me almost cum, unbelievable.
FJ: Love hole is tight, so only missionary for both shots before I quickly removed condom and proceeded to CIM
CIM: Took my full tank of soldiers till dry, she comment "you cum many many, and sweet" lol feels shiok to have gal knows how to appreciate the taste of my cum
English: Above average FL, easy to communicate
Damage: $170
Angel is for bros who like fair gal with pretty face, shaved tight pussy and allows CIM.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenite17 View Post
Peggy from Siam Angels

Looks: 8/10 (above avg but not syt)

Body: 8/10 (tight, smooth skin, nice legs )

Boobs: 8/10 (natural B's)

Frenching 0/10 (none)

Pussy: 8.5/10 (tight with no smell)

BBBj : 7/10

FJ: 8/10 (accommodating)

GFE: 7/10

RTF: no french no rtf simple as that
Similar experience for me. Don't speak French.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Am not sad at all in fact i laughed the whole day. I was chatting with other bros about it. Hahaha. Some bro in wechat also talk about it. Hey eyes and ears everywhere. Well i guess for next time better luck ya. Sorry guys but i know "you" get my message. Hahaha. Hopefully we get another chance to have some silly fun again. words i type what i say now you all also don't believe. 哎呀,信不信只在一念之差。死不了人。The next time i run a challenge again. You guys better join ya? Hahaha
Lol bro... 真金不怕洪炉火 ...bring it on!!!
I personally am sick of bo lumpa keyboard warriors lol.
Last week i went to another stable which is not the ones i always go to.
I stick with the same stables then its suspect.
I go to another stable which occured once in a blue moon then that means they are linked stablesl...lol!!!
Walau...do i need to report everything to those SOBs??? I bonk with my own $$$ write with my own freedom of speech n i need to explain my preferences to all n sundry??? Seniors or juniors if its a bonk its a bonk..n how senior or how junior, bottomline is none of us are so handsome till it becomes a free bonk la. Ladies love us for that 90mins cos of $$$ la. Treasure n enjoy that paid 90 mins lor to the max.
Thank u for your efforts to galvanise n talk some sense into senseless people. True, it was futile eventually but true also it was damn hell of a valiant effort imho. Cheers bro
Old 04-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Another CIM mission for me

This time CIM Target is "Blue"

Since it is one shot again.

Just a short & sharp Fr for "Blue"

Location discreet.
Appearance : Very Close to Person in Live.

Blue was not slim type, more on BBW but to me her big (.(.) most important to me.
At a D plus natural. (note : my hands are small size)

Shower was fast, went down to ground.

Blue just did her things-foreplay, and
she used her boobs to massage my face, Gun

BBBJ 8 /10

Naka bbbj is better than Blue.
But I love squeezing those Boobs while she bbbj.

CIM was 10/10
Blue tried to put once I fired, who know my HEI rounds Mis-fired on face.

Communication with her was good.

No Rush Factor.

Massage : No

Frenching : NA for me

Mission completed 99.99 % Satisfactory
Overall: 83%
Very good for quickie & budget CIM

RTF: No chance - She is going back today or tomorrow.

Thanks CS for this one shot Mission again

2 down , 0 go, but I think I will skip Issa
I dun like Skinny gal with brace.

Waiting for CS new CIM target

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 04-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Sofia of Emmanuelle

Located at Area E. Been wanting to book Judy but was told that she has left despite seeing the numerous Ad Posts. Must be forgotten to remove from auto update.

Decided to try Sofia who is new.

FL is kinda tall at 160cm. Looks like a regular lady with very light makeup. Once we reach the bathroom, my heart sank. A cup instead of a B Cup. Maybe my hand are bigger so boobs aren't even "a handful". The only possible way that she is B Cup is that she is so 'model slim' that her upper bust is much more than her lower bust which has basically zero fat at all. And the lower bust measurement is consistent all the way to the hips. I reckon it is 29A 23 30.

Started of with light kisses and then BBBJ which she did try but too light to make any impact.

Not entirely shaved. Did 69 and caps on shortly and finished quickly. Used the phone throughout the break. Despite rinsing her mouth after 1st deed, her breath didn't smell appealing. Also didn't feel enough chemistry and I HJ for 2nd shot.

I don't agree that she wasn't a time watcher. She had a stopwatch running on one of her phones to remind her of the time used.

Highly doubt that I will rtf. Emmanuelle does have better imports at times. Maybe this is one which I do not have chemistry with.

Not for those looking out for busty or curvy FLs.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

... Seniors or juniors if its a bonk its a bonk..n how senior or how junior, bottomline is none of us are so handsome till it becomes a free bonk la. Ladies love us for that 90mins cos of $$$ la

Hahahahh ... so, so true. HARD truth there in bold *ouch*

Old or new acct means nothing. My own acct seems old, but only really started this bad habit in earnest quite recently. So, pretty junior also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1