The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-08-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
LoneWolfer85 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

The regent lust - King

Bros later tonight whoever book her or overnight please take care of her Becos she is exhausted from over booking and sick. Please please treat her well. She might not be able to service well today but she still try her best.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:35 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Singapore is not that big, wonder how that matters.
Lots of people are very lazy to take cab and bus....
Old 02-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 19
watergas is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwatergas is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwatergas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Dont really FR but had 1 of the best experience with L from thai fairy.

Decided to give it a shot with L today, as i believe they are a new stable see if good or not, as in the past i dunno if unlucky or what keep getting bad bonks or so.

Book L today during lunch time, open the door, was a very GND looking girl , when in the room and TCSS then when on to shower together, she hug me from behind and started rubbing her boobs against my back, then we started frenching like some long lost lover. when on the bed started kissing her like no tommoro and she was fucking wet roan around her body and she proceeded to give me a bj, really solid BJ. started kissing my balls and licking my shaft...
And the rest is history.

looks: 7/10
body:7.5/10 not for boob lover but B cup is perfect for me
Bj: 9/10
fj : 10/10 Very service orientated!!!
GFE :10/10 Like fucking my ex after not seeing each other for a long time
massage : not sure cause i never request
RTF : Definitely
Old 02-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorman90 View Post
So far never tried any stables with their girls located there. It would be better if you can ask the OKT yourself.

Most of them are located near Central or the East side. Not sure why is that so, but it's based on my experience thus far. How i wish they would operate in the west instead of east.
HAHAHA same wish have operate in west side, closest one i know is TB, b4 or after bonk can go eat good food after that is the standard location liaoz... Haiz...
Old 02-08-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
F15SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Soi69 Kai this afternoon. Found another gem, in my opinion.

Looks similar to the photos, except without the make-up she looks slightly more mature. Cute, with braces. Natural 36C boob just right for her size. The best part is definitely her figure and her ass. She has a toned and lean body.

BBBJ was good, despite her braces. Takes the whole shaft in and licks the head well, got me hard and ready to go quickly enough. Very responsive when painted, told me that she's sensitive down there. F*cked in standard position, missionary then doggie. Now, I rarely shoot off in doggie, and usually will assume that position only in order to last longer. But with this girl, the sight and feel of her solid ass when ramming all the way in... I end up surrendering in a short while, 1st shot gone just like that.

After a short massage, she just snuggled close on top of me and we chat for a while by using Google translate before she tried to arouse me again for the 2nd shot. Little bro made an effort but cannot sustain so we laughingly returned to cuddling some more. Last 10 minutes, she finished me off with a HJ anyway since I was like already halfway there!

RTF: YES, just to f*ck that fantastic bod again, if I have another chance before she goes off on last day Thursday, she says.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNSin View Post
Wondering if any stable girls in AMK or Woodlands near to mrt?
Closest to AMK is novena area by Siam Angels, or closeby farrer park one of the newer stable i think. Aiya all close to geylang area, not so far north like woodlands, might as well go JB and spend the ringgit.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F15SG View Post
Had Soi69 Kai this afternoon. Found another gem, in my opinion.

Looks similar to the photos, except without the make-up she looks slightly more mature. Cute, with braces. Natural 36C boob just right for her size. The best part is definitely her figure and her ass. She has a toned and lean body.

BBBJ was good, despite her braces. Takes the whole shaft in and licks the head well, got me hard and ready to go quickly enough. Very responsive when painted, told me that she's sensitive down there. F*cked in standard position, missionary then doggie. Now, I rarely shoot off in doggie, and usually will assume that position only in order to last longer. But with this girl, the sight and feel of her solid ass when ramming all the way in... I end up surrendering in a short while, 1st shot gone just like that.

After a short massage, she just snuggled close on top of me and we chat for a while by using Google translate before she tried to arouse me again for the 2nd shot. Little bro made an effort but cannot sustain so we laughingly returned to cuddling some more. Last 10 minutes, she finished me off with a HJ anyway since I was like already halfway there!

RTF: YES, just to f*ck that fantastic bod again, if I have another chance before she goes off on last day Thursday, she says.
Dont know if you tio KC u fuck her three times in the past week see your FR every other day or like the other ilovethai1234 account posts mostly promoting kai. Both accounts within days of joining the forum. RTF fr also nvr say is RTF FR, even better you keep saying find another gem in the past two FR for her.

Also your nick strangely similar to F14Tomcat who also write for kai b4. Also both your accounts wrote for Emm Audi?
Old 02-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guang1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried Sofia or Joanne from emmanuelle?

any FR?
Old 02-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guang1981 View Post
anyone tried Sofia or Joanne from emmanuelle?

any FR?
You could always try the search function first(i helped you this time, there are none), if so you can be the one to provide first FR.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Poseidon - Vonnie
+ Fresh & Pretty (good features, would be better if had long hair IMHO).
+ Cute moans
+ Natural b00bs
+/- Shy, very green, extremely limited England (likes to shower alone)
- no cim, bbbj total amateur

RTF? Maybe...

YMMV.

Do NOT pick her if u want commando svc. Think she is here to earn money for her baby. Have c-sec scar. Thought I saw left b00b leak milk (and it seemed much harder than the right - she was very shy keep hiding behind towel, duvet.)
Old 02-08-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Evilblastoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Dont know if you tio KC u fuck her three times in the past week see your FR every other day or like the other ilovethai1234 account posts mostly promoting kai. Both accounts within days of joining the forum. RTF fr also nvr say is RTF FR, even better you keep saying find another gem in the past two FR for her.

Also your nick strangely similar to F14Tomcat who also write for kai b4. Also both your accounts wrote for Emm Audi?
just be careful and wary of the new fake stables love house and some others who came over from laksa boy.

nowadays stables have been creating fake fr to boost up their sales, cos if there is fr, it makes the work of the okt easier cos stupid customer will see the fr and just go book the ladies.

market outside now
1 fr $3, 10 fr $30, give 2 free fr, there are samsters earning this kind of money as well.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Who dare operate at Amk.. later kana sue till balls drop
Amk is not as clean as you think. The area around hub already got massage palour with full extras.

Closest to North will be Balestier , got 2-3 stables stationed there (Haven't check recently but is those apartments)
LV also near novena / orchard sometimes (hotel)
Old 02-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 19
watergas is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwatergas is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwatergas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixang View Post
i dont know u experience same as me or not. But i find her pussy is like a water tap. Very wet. Actually of all the girls i tried b4, this girl is wettest. Holy moly. Every piak penetration like squeezing juice out for me. Haha. Actually her massage is quite good. Ok i confess. Haha actually i rtf her and her fingers quite good at massage but she very funny because she put on her underwear b4 ride on my back to massage me! I never ask her why but i guess she scare get wet on me?! Haha. If only she is shave then best.

She very poor thing. Try very hard to save money. She trying to quit smoking. But got one bro gave her his remaining pack. Hey hey. Help her quit smoking man. Smoke our. Cigar better. Save money cuz 1 pack cigarette also not cheap for her. Holy moly, you guys don't buy one long pack give her ok? Haha. Im serious. She like eat chocolate with almond. So buy her that better score points. Gfe confirm strong. Haha
yeah bro her pussy like water tap i fucked her till she say 'u make me feel so good'
Old 02-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorman90 View Post
So far never tried any stables with their girls located there. It would be better if you can ask the OKT yourself.

Most of them are located near Central or the East side. Not sure why is that so, but it's based on my experience thus far. How i wish they would operate in the west instead of east.
I guess the target market is pretty thin in other areas, so near to central or Area G is where most will set up shop.

Singapore is so small anyway and even if you don't have own transport, grab or uber is so convenient nowadays.

But this seems to be the thinking in singapore these days (location "too far" ... not just for bonks, but also for taking up jobs )

Have heard from FLs that they can get more customers daily on average in korea or even malaysia, at least 4 or 5, whereas over here it's unpredictable and lesser, unless they are returning ang pai ... guess it's the "too far/inconvenient" thing?
Old 02-08-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNSin View Post
Exactly. Although they are easterners, can't they provide some convenience to serve us northerners and westerners.
I'm usually very kind & tolerant to newbies (not that I very lao jiao) asking innocent questions in this forum. I was once a noob so I can empathize. The ques (y aren't there any stables in the north & west is a gd ques, dun get me wrong) But seriously, the way u said is very typical of the F**ked up SG attitude. The "Oh, y can't they do this for us", "Aiya, y like that 1???", "Y cannot like that 1???" kinda complaints. Seriously, that sounds like wat a SG himbo will say. Like machiam everybody owe u living. Come on la, the OKTs r running like wat Bro Felixang said, "unregistered biz" leh. Unless u tell tge Anti-Vice to keep away frm North & West area & forbid any residents there to complaint, then I can guarantee the all the OKTs in SG will rush over there to operate lor. There're numerous reasons y usually East & Central areas r the preferred locations. Main reason is the vast array of hotels & pte apartments (those old ulu type 1s). There are other reasons oso, but dun think they r that relevant. Anyway, u got $$$ to bonk FLs, then spend a few $ take public very ex meh? Do u live across the causeway??? I took public transport across the causeway to JB bonk FLs oso nv complaint leh.

N btw, the ans to ur ques is: Go open ur stable there lor. If u're successful, many follow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1