The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2017, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Verysadstory is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: most pervert things done?

This is what my friend told not I do one ah, he said that he went to a chio classmate house to study and used her room toilet, in there he saw the dove body wash and a bucket of dirty clothes so he DIY using the bra or panties in the bucket and shoot inside the body wash, he came out of the toilet and half an hour later the poor girl went to shower before my friend left the house feeling damn excited and go home pcc at the girl picture again.
Old 13-06-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
CBTL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Not too sure you can call this pervert....
When to Sentosa beach with wife recently....to my disappointment she was wearing her one piece swimsuit and not the bikini that I brought for her. So to "punish" her...I secretly took and kept her bra....and wanted her to go braless for the rest of the day.
After we are done...we went to bath and changed...you should have seen her face when she came out of the changing room.
Her boobs were bouncing about when she rushed towards me...I asked her what happened and she told me she forgotten to packed her bra and she is now braless...and wanted to go home immediately cause she felt so embarrassed.
I told her is ok lah...there are some many people and foreigners around...nobody will noticed her lah....we will stick around then take our dinner and then go home. She hesitated for a while before agreeing to my idea.
Actually as we are strolling along...I noticed many staring eyes from the males...from young teenagers to some Ang moh guys....this actually gave me a hard on knowing that so many males are watching her. Even the waiter in the restaurant noticed as her t shirt got wet with her perspiration and was sticking to her perking boobs showing off her boobs contour.....every time we called for the waiter he will be the first to response....
I got so horny and now am the one who can't wait to get back home..ha ha ha
Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 22-07-2017, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

in my office there's a cleaner aunty who is a MILF around 55 years old, a divorcee with a kid who is busty, should be a C cupper.. look wise normal and don't seem to be her age.. sometimes i got to look at her downblouse when she come over to my desk to dump the rubbish bin.. there's several times i managed to see her nipples.. big and long raisins really turns me on..

then i got an idea, since i am on night shift, i know her routine when she come to work was to make a cup of nestum oat and place it in the pantry before going to change to her cleaner uniform t-shirt.. i grab this chance to take her cup to the toilet and PCC into her oat ,mix it well and put it back to original position.. i only got 10 mins to do so before she comes back.. hehehe... initially i only dare to rub my dick on the drinking part of the cup.. but small head takes over and became more daring..

did that for almost one month and still not feeling sian.. especially i saw her drinking my cum and not knowing.. hehehehe.. i just got her number yesterday, hopefully to ask her out and have some fun.. probably she will wonder how come a guy her son's age interested to get her number? hahahaha..
Old 28-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Performed golden rain on the ah lian I bonked.
Old 28-07-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
eagerness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutu_tutu View Post
in my office there's a cleaner aunty who is a MILF around 55 years old, a divorcee with a kid who is busty, should be a C cupper.. look wise normal and don't seem to be her age.. sometimes i got to look at her downblouse when she come over to my desk to dump the rubbish bin.. there's several times i managed to see her nipples.. big and long raisins really turns me on..

then i got an idea, since i am on night shift, i know her routine when she come to work was to make a cup of nestum oat and place it in the pantry before going to change to her cleaner uniform t-shirt.. i grab this chance to take her cup to the toilet and PCC into her oat ,mix it well and put it back to original position.. i only got 10 mins to do so before she comes back.. hehehe... initially i only dare to rub my dick on the drinking part of the cup.. but small head takes over and became more daring..

did that for almost one month and still not feeling sian.. especially i saw her drinking my cum and not knowing.. hehehehe.. i just got her number yesterday, hopefully to ask her out and have some fun.. probably she will wonder how come a guy her son's age interested to get her number? hahahaha..
You are the one hahahaa!
Old 28-07-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mailna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good imagination)))
Old 29-07-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ View Post
We would prepare clothes for models during photoshoot or fashion shows.

From head to toe, all prepared by us.

Some models (SYT Caucasians, Asians)really gave me a huge turn on seeing their slim bodies and arrogant attitude that the whole world have to serve them.

After a shoot, I stayed back late to re-arrange the clothes for the next day. Pretty late. Locked the doors and begin smelling some of the clothes , safety underwears and PCC with it wrapped around my cock. Cum on a tissue but used the clothes to clean my leftover cum too.

Turn on to smell their perfume or sweat smell after a long day.
Yup. Nice memories.
Backstage is awesome. A bit more conservative in Asia, but you can still see the models fully nude. Limited access though...
Old 29-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Delgro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailna View Post
good imagination)))
We need that ))
Old 29-07-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Yup. Nice memories.
Backstage is awesome. A bit more conservative in Asia, but you can still see the models fully nude. Limited access though...
Hmm is there any way for one to get into such free lance backstage fashion jobs?
Old 29-07-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

quenn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Yup. Nice memories.
Can see is good enough
Old 29-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 14
rozel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrozel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Please do remember to take some photos/video of her when you are with you.Hope you come back with an update soon.
Old 31-07-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantelogy View Post
Sent a pic of a gal whom I frequently fantasizes to with my loads over it to her.

As expected, got blocked instantly.

But it was fun and exciting to wonder how will she feel when she realise there are other guys who fantasize about her.
She never filed a police report?
Old 02-08-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Anyone knows what will happen if we get caught smelling or cumming to someone shoes or heels outside the house
Old 02-08-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Would you like it if someone does that to your mother?
Old 07-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hot ladies in bank

fantasizing about my colleague, who always wear tank tops on Fridays. Smooth shoulder, smooth shaven armpits. like to raise her pits (she's sitting beside me in office)... ohh! she's about a B cupper.
another chinese MILF in her late 30s... always like to bend down, curving her butt. last but not least another Malay babe, always wear so tight, underneath in her G string numerous times!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1