The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
RTF Jenna upon my return from a work trip to Bali. Flying off again soon. I booked her when I arrived at airport.... booked her for 230pm for some buffer as not sure how long my luggage might take....arrived at destination early , had lunch and tapao the popular roast meat rice for her. Got spooked when saw a couple of acquaintances in the area and quickly proceed up the lounge area on the 4th floor of the hotel as by now am pretty familiar with the place. Its a nice cosy place....just kept finger crossed nobody I know go to the same haunt haha.

Text Jena, and found she was free so asked if she would like to eat her lunch first...as she had a customer from 12noon to 130pm.....it was around 2pm then. She said ok...no harm since she was free...so proceed to her room. Chit chat until forgot time and text OKT at 238pm confirming my arrival.

OKT asked my whereabout and what I was wearing....anyway I told him I was on level4 as I wanted to avoid being seen by a few acquaintances.Haha....actually OKT has CCTV to monitor the ins and outs of the girls....Jena was reprimanded for entertaining me without his knowledge.

I was like what the big deal....not that I did not book or anything.....but I guess OKT also not happy with me and accept another booking for Jena at 3 PM....I was like shit....I barely got started bonking and got another customer knocking at the door. If not happy level with me loh. Seeing the girl all flustered, I left at around 3.08 pm....barely 30 mins of bonking.

Jena is a fantastic girl, and I would RTF again if not for OKT attitude. But guess maybe he is trying to instil discipline upon his girls....fair enough. But he just lost a customer....haha as I usually prefer RTF a girl I like multiple times.

Anyway for those not blacklisted by the OKT yet, the stable offers pretty good quality. Jena tried her best to service despite being shaken by I dun know what was communicated between she and OKT.

Tipped her and bade farewell, hope she gets a steady stream of customers in the week to come. Competitions are fierce, good for bonkers, but those who get bonks might scrape off with minimal returns when they leave after 2 to 3 weeks here unless they are extremely popular eg Queen and now Cindy.Jena may not be a SYT, but she has her charm and once you get the right chemistry without distraction, it was an all consuming session as in my first booking with her.

It has been just a short 6 months since I started engaging FRs, before that I had been a one woman guy....sigh....perhaps I just want to go back to that as I tended to RTF particular girls.....so this would probably be my last FR for a while as I maybe withdraw from the scene for a while as a bit jaded by the experiences lately.
Yup i like RTF too, bro. The intensity n GFE levels increase each time. Do come back soon n sorry to hear of your experience with the OKT...
Ps: Queen is not a really a SYT lol...
Old 19-06-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
RTF Jenna upon my return from a work trip to Bali. Flying off again soon. I booked her when I arrived at airport.... booked her for 230pm for some buffer as not sure how long my luggage might take....arrived at destination early , had lunch and tapao the popular roast meat rice for her. Got spooked when saw a couple of acquaintances in the area and quickly proceed up the lounge area on the 4th floor of the hotel as by now am pretty familiar with the place. Its a nice cosy place....just kept finger crossed nobody I know go to the same haunt haha.

Text Jena, and found she was free so asked if she would like to eat her lunch first...as she had a customer from 12noon to 130pm.....it was around 2pm then. She said ok...no harm since she was free...so proceed to her room. Chit chat until forgot time and text OKT at 238pm confirming my arrival.

OKT asked my whereabout and what I was wearing....anyway I told him I was on level4 as I wanted to avoid being seen by a few acquaintances.Haha....actually OKT has CCTV to monitor the ins and outs of the girls....Jena was reprimanded for entertaining me without his knowledge.

I was like what the big deal....not that I did not book or anything.....but I guess OKT also not happy with me and accept another booking for Jena at 3 PM....I was like shit....I barely got started bonking and got another customer knocking at the door. If not happy level with me loh. Seeing the girl all flustered, I left at around 3.08 pm....barely 30 mins of bonking.

Jena is a fantastic girl, and I would RTF again if not for OKT attitude. But guess maybe he is trying to instil discipline upon his girls....fair enough. But he just lost a customer....haha as I usually prefer RTF a girl I like multiple times.

Anyway for those not blacklisted by the OKT yet, the stable offers pretty good quality. Jena tried her best to service despite being shaken by I dun know what was communicated between she and OKT.

Tipped her and bade farewell, hope she gets a steady stream of customers in the week to come. Competitions are fierce, good for bonkers, but those who get bonks might scrape off with minimal returns when they leave after 2 to 3 weeks here unless they are extremely popular eg Queen and now Cindy.Jena may not be a SYT, but she has her charm and once you get the right chemistry without distraction, it was an all consuming session as in my first booking with her.

It has been just a short 6 months since I started engaging FRs, before that I had been a one woman guy....sigh....perhaps I just want to go back to that as I tended to RTF particular girls.....so this would probably be my last FR for a while as I maybe withdraw from the scene for a while as a bit jaded by the experiences lately.
Huh u book 2.30pm but okt accept another booking at 3pm?! Why so screw up one, not even 45 mins for quickie?
Old 19-06-2017, 08:20 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Huh u book 2.30pm but okt accept another booking at 3pm?! Why so screw up one, not even 45 mins for quickie?
He secretly go to the FL and wanted to book when he was with the FL at 2:38pm, but OKT didn't know about this secret meeting and accepted another booking at 3pm

Nothing wrong with the OKT, who ask the Dobernite bonk for 30 mins without informing the OKT in the 1st place... if complain OKT should be the 1 complaining instead
Old 19-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Yup i like RTF too, bro. The intensity n GFE levels increase each time. Do come back soon n sorry to hear of your experience with the OKT...
Ps: Queen is not a really a SYT lol...
Yup, agree too. Like from no CIM entertained, when rtf, become auto-CIM
Old 19-06-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Yup, agree too. Like from no CIM entertained, when rtf, become auto-CIM
EXACTLY u know what i am talking about, bro!!!😊
Old 19-06-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
OKT asked my whereabout and what I was wearing....anyway I told him I was on level4 as I wanted to avoid being seen by a few acquaintances.Haha....actually OKT has CCTV to monitor the ins and outs of the girls....
Which means customers are also captured in the CCTV?
Old 19-06-2017, 08:29 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Which means customers are also captured in the CCTV?
Nothing wrong with that, recently 1 bunch of monkey thinks they can rob and steal from the FLs and get away with it because they think the okt and girls are afraid to call the police
Old 19-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Nothing wrong with that, recently 1 bunch of monkey thinks they can rob and steal from the FLs and get away with it because they think the okt and girls are afraid to call the police
Safety comes 1st. In instances of robbery both customers n ladies kana...so i agree there is nothing wrong. Lol we dare to go bonk why need to scare about being caught by CCTV?
Old 19-06-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
He secretly go to the FL and wanted to book when he was with the FL at 2:38pm, but OKT didn't know about this secret meeting and accepted another booking at 3pm

Nothing wrong with the OKT, who ask the Dobernite bonk for 30 mins without informing the OKT in the 1st place... if complain OKT should be the 1 complaining instead
But... Bro dobernite said:
Quote:
I booked her when I arrived at airport.... booked her for 230pm for some buffer as not sure how long my luggage might take....arrived at destination early

it was around 2pm then. She said ok...no harm since she was free...so proceed to her room. Chit chat until forgot time and text OKT at 238pm confirming my arrival.
Lol but anyways, have many other stables to choose from like another senior said some pages back, not happy just choose another one. If not can always go gl
Old 19-06-2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
But... Bro dobernite said:
His 2pm is msg directly to girl, he did not inform OKT in the 1st place

"Text Jena, and found she was free so asked if she would like to eat her lunch first...as she had a customer from 12noon to 130pm.....it was around 2pm then. She said ok...no harm since she was free...so proceed to her room. Chit chat until forgot time and text OKT at 238pm confirming my arrival. "

alot of people get girl personal contact so they can book secretly with girls and get "discount rates" (Girls can accept and no need give OKT any cuts)
Old 19-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
His 2pm is msg directly to girl, he did not inform OKT in the 1st place

"Text Jena, and found she was free so asked if she would like to eat her lunch first...as she had a customer from 12noon to 130pm.....it was around 2pm then. She said ok...no harm since she was free...so proceed to her room. Chit chat until forgot time and text OKT at 238pm confirming my arrival. "

alot of people get girl personal contact so they can book secretly with girls and get "discount rates" (Girls can accept and no need give OKT any cuts)
On hind sight...it is possible that okt thought I no show....but when I text him he gave instruction to proceed...so that is ruled out. Since that is the case.... without clarification he accept another booking at 3 lol. My main point is I go in n out it's all recorded. Which is why I am now wary ... and I did not try to eat without booking btw...but I rest my case as no point getting worked up for things we do as recreation....not life and death...if okt way of doing business is not my cup of tea....Haha there are others....anyway taking a break ...you guys take care where u bonk...btw i tipped her...and bought food n drinks for her....no discount On my part...if okt gives discount for regular rtf....I tip that to the girls as well....I just prefer establishing a nice transactional relationship with FL...rather than bam bam bangs. Just my preference.

And adding in e last note... if you guys read carefully what are posted by individuals here.....you can soon see who are real.pro who are fantastic in their marketing and damaged control PR skills of the FL stables. For all you know.... there are probably many related stables. Haha I can a almost hear the protest already...cos it's so easy to catch lies as liars are never consistent...only truth is consistent.

Last edited by Dobernite; 19-06-2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old 19-06-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
On hind sight...it is possible that okt thought I no show....but when I text him he gave instruction to proceed...so that is ruled out. Since that is the case.... without clarification he accept another booking at 3 lol. My main point is I go in n out it's all recorded. Which is why I am now wary ... and I did not try to eat without booking btw...but I rest my case as no point getting worked up for things we do as recreation....not life and death...if okt way of doing business is not my cup of tea....Haha there are others....anyway taking a break ...you guys take care where u bonk...btw i tipped her...and bought food n drinks for her....no discount On my part...if okt gives discount for regular rtf....I tip that to the girls as well....I just prefer establishing a nice transactional relationship with FL...rather than bam bam bangs. Just my preference.
Your preference is exactly the way i does my business as well. Salute u, bro!!!!
Old 19-06-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Bro. Her face like how huh?
I thinking of booking her...
Her photo was PS to look slimmer. Her face not that V, normal like those average girls. Got this innocent look
Old 19-06-2017, 10:25 PM

Quote:

And adding in e last note... if you guys read carefully what are posted by individuals here.....you can soon see who are real.pro who are fantastic in their marketing and damaged control PR skills of the FL stables. For all you know.... there are probably many related stables. Haha I can a almost hear the protest already...cos it's so easy to catch lies as liars are never consistent...only truth is consistent.
You may wish to establish nice transactional relationship with the FL that is your business, important thing is that for booking wise you do need to go thru the OKT, even though you're familiar with the place which I assume you have since you're a regular, its your mistake for not informing the OKT before going up, if OKT acknowledge your booking, you have the rights to stay on even if he accepted another booking at 3pm, but just from this alone, it goes to show you act smart and just went up without informing the OKT

Quote:
Chit chat until forgot time and text OKT at 238pm confirming my arrival.
Its at least some form of good manners to give the OKT some form of notification and not just stroll your way in, in this aspect alone I will say you are in a big wrong

You can try to mask your bullshits by writing about giving the girls big tips, buying dinner PR skill and marketing and whatever liars in your post but its real sad that you do not realize your own mistake

If you indeed follow the standard procedure that all stables follow
- Call / sms to book the girl of the time slot
- Call / sms when you reach the destination with your shirt color (Which you did not do)
- Wait for OKT to give you the green light to go up

You will not have backed out and left at 3:08pm in the 1st place, when you left that early, you are at least guilty of somethings

Last edited by strikeback4; 19-06-2017 at 10:44 PM.
Old 19-06-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 8
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Doll88's Tear. Booked her on Sunday late morning slot

Looks: Photo posted was slimmer than her face. She had a overnight customer on Saturday night so she was tired and just woke up when I knocked on the door hahah She didn't even have time for makeup so it wont be fair if I comment more on this area

Body: Bah Bah kind of body. Good, bouncy looking bubble butt for doggy. Probably BMI of 22, 23. Some tattoos of Chinese characters. Skin is smooth and her skin tone is fairer than normal Thai tan.

Boobs: TBH, I initially thought they were enhanced because they were firm. But i cannot find any scars. Regardless is enhanced or natural, it was an amazing set of boobs Maybe some other experienced bros can judge or ask her directly. As mentioned, she is fairer than normal Thai tan so her nipples are also abit pink rather than dark.

Shower: SOP

Catbath and BBBJ: SOP licking and sucking of nipples and neck before going down to the main course. Probably 5-10mins on my tool and balls. Started with slow and sensual style before going fast and furious.

Frenching: Did not try

Pussy: Unshaven so I did not go down south

FJ: I had a long night before so my little bro couldnt really perform. No complains from her and she was determined to help me finish by giving me more HJ and BBBJ, adding her saliva and massage lotion along the way. Constantly edging my head with her tongue before she popped the question,"baby you want CIM?" of course I want then kaboom into her mouth. Just before she got up, more cum oozed out so she went down and suck it all in again. HIGH!

Communication: Her English is probably lower primary school level but google translate is not necessary. Your chemistry level with her may improve if you can speak Thai.

GFE: More like a FB. Cheerful personality.

RTF: No, but not because she is not good, just that I prefer girls with slim figure. She is a nice girl with good service attitude. Recommended for bros who like bah bah kind of girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1