The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-05-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace View Post
Fr for Cassie from

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=650252

All this while been rtm to one or two of my regular ml , yesterday was feeling very horny yet so heng that all of them can't match the timing i wanted, so decided to go for her. My whole session with Cassie was great and i would say more then what i expected.

Location was given clearly and was greeted by this sweet syt. Her looks does not disappointed me as she looks as per photo. Massage as others bro's mention it's not for hard massage fans, anyway I'm there to have fun and release so....
Teasing is sensual and very enjoyable. Her bm is really power, her bbbj is not those hardcore type but more towards slow and licking which i like, if too fierce i might misfire very fast, haha. Throughout the session she is just wearing her tiny little g string so i can roam freely and easily, in short, u can do alots of things and she is game for it. I find Cassie is a very sincere gal which will make sure my money well spent, before i left her place she wanted me to clarify for her regards her service provide, be it you are her regular or first timer, she will still be wearing her g string and provide all the service listed in her ad (Bbbj, Bm, nude etc) except for the cim part which she had inform her okt to removed it.
Hope my MR can help to clear many doubts. So now, i have one more choice to Rtm, hehe.
Will she be wearing g-string or nude?
Old 20-05-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Snowsaint is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys! Don't trust this jujupie and Aries guy, it is the same person who didn't get the bbbj from Cassie and now wants everyone to blacklist her,
I think it's quite evil because if you didn't get just don't rtm why do you have to keep talking bad about the ml, people also come here to earn a living and it's not easy.
Overall I think she's ok and services she listed all is true! The pictures are all true! I known her since December last year n have been visiting her ever since.

This jujupie or aries guy just not gentlemen enough. Bloody hell you pay $120 expect VIP service, FYI I pay $200 EVERYTIME and I also don't complain because I think she is worth the price
Old 20-05-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Haven't booked her but photos should be real from her wechat account. Problem is she's operating from massage parlour, where the winds are blowing very strongly in recent weeks. Also, since it's a MP, you can expect top up for additional requirements. I asked if can be fully nude, she replied that then the charges wouldn't be the same and asked me to negotiate in person, which can likely turn out three ways - "small head over big head - feels like carrot after session", "big head over small head - won the rational argument but feels dissextified" or "win-win situation - ML happy, customer song song"
http://sglonelyguy.com/coco-massage/

Decided to visit this CoCo although in Spa. Messaged her to verify allow topless or not. No reply and get blocked. So no chance to try her at the end.

Anyone visited her? Any discount of look from the photo?

Only go for good looking ML nowaday.
Old 20-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/coco-massage/

Decided to visit this CoCo although in Spa. Messaged her to verify allow topless or not. No reply and get blocked. So no chance to try her at the end.

Anyone visited her? Any discount of look from the photo?

Only go for good looking ML nowaday.
She looks the same as in the photos, but I haven't tried her yet so no idea about her service but should have the usual MP services.
Old 20-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowsaint View Post
Guys! Don't trust this jujupie and Aries guy, it is the same person who didn't get the bbbj from Cassie and now wants everyone to blacklist her,
I think it's quite evil because if you didn't get just don't rtm why do you have to keep talking bad about the ml, people also come here to earn a living and it's not easy.
Overall I think she's ok and services she listed all is true! The pictures are all true! I known her since December last year n have been visiting her ever since.

This jujupie or aries guy just not gentlemen enough. Bloody hell you pay $120 expect VIP service, FYI I pay $200 EVERYTIME and I also don't complain because I think she is worth the price
Hey bro, does she stay alone in condo? or spa?
Old 20-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:

Paying $200 for lousy massage, short BBBJ without cim and HJ. You ok?
Old 20-05-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

xiao wei / diana RTC already? want to rtm but cant find her ads

is MOMO equally as good?
any tried both can advice!
Old 20-05-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
She looks the same as in the photos, but I haven't tried her yet so no idea about her service but should have the usual MP services.
Keep in view first. Probably not to visit until at least there is one real FR.

Wait list: Nil.
Old 20-05-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has Aini RTC? If she is still in SG, can any kind bro share via pm. Thanks.
Old 20-05-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vynjacobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can any bros here pm me vera's number? i'm her regular but i reset my phone yesterday and lost her contact. thanks a lot!
Old 20-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:

I don't deny the fact that she looks hot, that's why I even considered engaging her services. And I know you are a Snow "Saint", that's why is virtuous enough to part with $200 for sub standard services. Not everyone here have to do the same and be as saintly as you. I'm guessing you are one of the ppl that got kc by her, to the extent that she's able to stop providing quality service and pick and choose what she wants to provide. And if you are a true gentlemen, in the first place you won't even be engaging in these services. And just fyi I have yet to pay her a visit. Shan't engage in this pointless argument. You can have the upper hand if it makes you happy that your ML is well protected from bad critiques.

Peace out.
Old 20-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Tried Miko recently.

http://sglonelyguy.com/miko-massage/

Looks: 8.5/10. Not a SYT but not very old. My type actually but older by a decade.
Boobs: C++ very good shape and perky. Good big nips. A handful to play and fondle.
Body: Slim
Service: good GFE. But......everything is additional top up. The only build in cost is take off top and touch boobs. Suck nip is extra. Take out all is extra. Bj is extra. FJ is available if you wanna top up. She can accommodate anything. It is just price only. She did not lick nipples also. HJ is done with gloves cos her hand is sensitive to oil used.
RTM: no.
Old 20-05-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Also tried her recently.

http://www.liltigersden.com/zi-shan/

Looks:6/10 a Girl next door. Still passable la.
Boobs: not very nice shape. Eraser type long nips. Good to suck.
Body: some fats but not baby elephant.
Sensual: tries to get me to top up for 90mins. Rejected her. But she still remains very friendly. Not much GFE. But definitely very chatable and talkative. Fully nude throughout.
RTM: no. Trying other fishes.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
Tried Miko recently.

http://sglonelyguy.com/miko-massage/

Looks: 8.5/10. Not a SYT but not very old. My type actually but older by a decade.
Boobs: C++ very good shape and perky. Good big nips. A handful to play and fondle.
Body: Slim
Service: good GFE. But......everything is additional top up. The only build in cost is take off top and touch boobs. Suck nip is extra. Take out all is extra. Bj is extra. FJ is available if you wanna top up. She can accommodate anything. It is just price only. She did not lick nipples also. HJ is done with gloves cos her hand is sensitive to oil used.
RTM: no.
Aiyo, oh well... you pay and learn lor.

If you go for ML, never never go if they are in a spa or shop. I would instantly keblakan poseng!!!

In spa or shop, you immediately surrender all control! The ml has all the control, you have none. Remember that.

First she can give all sort of excuses to limit stripping or your roaming - spa boss very strict, recently wind strong, blah, blah....

She can then ask to top up for this and for that and there's nothing you can do except. ... Lan lan...

If proceed with extras, really how much can you do in a tight cublicle and a single high bed, with thin walls so others can hear clearly? Unless you have a fetish for these things.

Also these ladies will gather and talk cock during free times, and the Lao chao of the group will "teach" the newer younger girls the tricks of the trade - how to con customers and how to get maximum tips with minimum work.

And you leave the place unclean because no proper shower facilities. Also leave the place pissed off because kenna short changed.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah if I paid $120 I would also expect high standard of service!!! In fact, if I paid $100 I would also expect a good standard of service!! Or is that not allowed??? So, according to you, we customers just give money and they don't have to deliver is that correct?

You pay $200? Every time?? And don't get better returns?? Hahaha... Don't think you'll make a good investment banker.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1