The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyoyo123456 View Post
New place means she moved out from previous area? Or its still same area
You can try checking with her. I dont know her last place is.
Old 30-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 21
imate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows if Chaste/Xiaomi https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13263984 is still around? Been trying to text and call her for 2 weeks, no reply at all. Really miss her service since last trying about 2 years ago.
Old 30-04-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried mini.

Looks:quite diff from the pics. Discount at least 30%. But is still sweet looking and won reject

Body: a B but smooth soft body

Location: extremely convenient and at a place you won suspect. Spacious and clean place. Although is shared unit.

Massage: can tell is still new but put in effort with good strength

Sensual: not too bad technique can be improved but attitude more than makes up for it. Despite me taking very long for second shot, din give any hint of being irritated or impatient.

Gfe: very high easy to talk to and very friendly.

Bonus : only used her phone twice and asked for permission. And she was topless throughout which was very good.

All in is worth a visit.
Old 30-04-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Aerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansan View Post
Visited Si Yu earlier in the afternoon and here's some of my personal comments on her.

http://sglonelyguy.com/si-yu-massage/

Location: Area G, 8-10mins walk from MRT. Near coffeeshop and i saw a mediacorp actor (uncle) there!! Think he owns a stall there.

Apartment: 5/10. Was uncomfortable for me. Firstly when i took the lift, someone exited. Next when the lift arrive at the her level, someone was waiting. Damn man... Most units have many footwear outside and it seems pretty 'dangerous' for those who dont wish to be seen

Room: 9/10. Was clean, smell good, cosy room and toilet. Towel was dry and clean.

Look: 6.5/10. Similar to photo but add 5years to it. Presentable Milf.

Boobs: 7/10. Probably a C. Soft.

Shower: 9/10. Showered together. She was rubbing her tits on my back as her hands soaped my chest. Did a brief BF in the shower.

Catbath + BBBJ: 8.5/10. Started off with B2B, followed by catbath and BBBJ. Just like certain CAT50 in G, she gave hot and cold water treatment. Released after fondling her tits and pussy simultanelously.

Massage: 6/10. She laid a towel on my back and started massage, no oil was used. I felt it was raw. Skills have room for improvement.

HJ: 7/10. quite similar to most ML but mood spoil a little bit cos she stop before i am fully done. You know, the strokes should continue after you release. She stop a little early.

After that i showered, pay up, wear shoes, hugged and left.

Rtm: Yes,for the BBBJ.
Her apartment is quite packed, ie a lot of units along a long corridor. So have to be careful when entering/exiting her apartment.

Agree that massage is so so only, but good sensual, nice sized tits and good mouth
Old 30-04-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 15
xmfxmf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmfxmf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one tried http://www.liltigersden.com/carrie/ ?
Old 30-04-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quick MRs for the past week

RTM for Xiaoman (SGL)

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-man-massage/

Again this lass is pretty, a pretty SYT. Slim with small boobs but gives hell of a catbath, sensual massage done well as my previous visit. Exception that this time is fully nude (last time period came), and can fill her tiny bush rubbing on my back. Quite a turn on.

Note that the BJ was done with some tugging assistance, not ideally good for me. So some points off there. Else, still a good session with SYT nude massage, a pretty one somemore. RTM when I have Vit M.

First Visit to Mi Mi (SGL / SBC)

http://sglonelyguy.com/mi-mi-massage/

East area near MRT. Shared room but neat with attached bathroom.

Looks wise, honestly skinnier than that of the photos. She mentioned that she did lose a few pounds here, poor girl not eating well. But still pleasant looking in my opinion. Slim with perky boobs.

Massage was average, nothing to shout for. Not the highlight anyway.

Highlight is of course the sensual, the tongue of this girl is pretty skillful, good licks in sensitive areas. She does a 4G exploration on me instead.

Rarely does ML explore so thoroughly. But she did so and with skill. Good BBBJ to follow, must say this is ranked among the top. Good licks, slowly teasing and developing to envelope the shaft in that moist mouth. Lesser suction but still a good BBBJ. Finished on that.

Maybe will RTM for a good BBBJ. A very nice ML but not really my cup of tea, just my preference.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any feedback on this one...

https://da3377.wordpress.com/ella/
Old 01-05-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Any feedback on this one...

https://da3377.wordpress.com/ella/
Have not tried personally but saw this the other day: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=1...1#post15889741
Old 01-05-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Have not tried personally but saw this the other day: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=1...1#post15889741
Yep....looks like same gal..... Darn....

Thanks for the heads-up!
Old 01-05-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 11
Dixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud of

Visited this MILF last week: Giselle (believe she is also listed in one other site).

My 90 minute session’s verdict:
Place: 8 - Very nice room with massage bed, attached bathroom, above average cleanliness
Appearance: 7 - Looks older than photo, add another 7 or 8 years at least (?)
Face: 7 - Heavy make-up but foxy enough to “accept”
Body: 6 - Definitely not 48kg. >55kg is my estimate
Body: 6 - Meaty side yet can consider shapely
Boobs: 7 - C, original but feel quite "meatily" firm
Massage: 7.5 - Strong strokes with right positioning of pressure points, good
JG: 6 - Had experienced much skilful treatment
HJ: 5 - Average, with a little cat bath on nipples but nothing to shout about
Nude: Nah...panty on, only topless
RTM: Probably not for me (have had better MILF)

The search for good MILFs goes on...
Old 01-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 11
Dixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud of

Sorry, the link: http://www.sglocalmassage.net/?produ...dly-bfxxx-2xhj
Old 01-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixon View Post
Visited this MILF last week: Giselle (believe she is also listed in one other site).

My 90 minute session’s verdict:
Place: 8 - Very nice room with massage bed, attached bathroom, above average cleanliness
Appearance: 7 - Looks older than photo, add another 7 or 8 years at least (?)
Face: 7 - Heavy make-up but foxy enough to “accept”
Body: 6 - Definitely not 48kg. >55kg is my estimate
Body: 6 - Meaty side yet can consider shapely
Boobs: 7 - C, original but feel quite "meatily" firm
Massage: 7.5 - Strong strokes with right positioning of pressure points, good
JG: 6 - Had experienced much skilful treatment
HJ: 5 - Average, with a little cat bath on nipples but nothing to shout about
Nude: Nah...panty on, only topless
RTM: Probably not for me (have had better MILF)

The search for good MILFs goes on...
You got shortchanged...... Giselle is fully nude and shower together..... with boobs fuck as happy ending.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

A simple MR for the below ML.

http://sglonelyguy.com/gina-massage/

Location is around 8 minutes walk from the nearest MRT and parking should be fine.
Apartment is clean and tidy.
Massage is average so massage lovers will be disappointed.
She has a cheerful personality and is able to converse unlike some quiet MLs.
Since pictures on the website are studio be prepared to give some discount.
Boobs are definitely not D and probably a B to small C.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Aerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
A simple MR for the below ML.

http://sglonelyguy.com/gina-massage/

Location is around 8 minutes walk from the nearest MRT and parking should be fine.
Apartment is clean and tidy.
Massage is average so massage lovers will be disappointed.
She has a cheerful personality and is able to converse unlike some quiet MLs.
Since pictures on the website are studio be prepared to give some discount.
Boobs are definitely not D and probably a B to small C.
I will just walk away if the looks or body not as advertised.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
First Visit to Mi Mi (SGL / SBC)

http://sglonelyguy.com/mi-mi-massage/

East area near MRT. Shared room but neat with attached bathroom.

Looks wise, honestly skinnier than that of the photos. She mentioned that she did lose a few pounds here, poor girl not eating well. But still pleasant looking in my opinion. Slim with perky boobs.

Massage was average, nothing to shout for. Not the highlight anyway.

Highlight is of course the sensual, the tongue of this girl is pretty skillful, good licks in sensitive areas. She does a 4G exploration on me instead.

Rarely does ML explore so thoroughly. But she did so and with skill. Good BBBJ to follow, must say this is ranked among the top. Good licks, slowly teasing and developing to envelope the shaft in that moist mouth. Lesser suction but still a good BBBJ. Finished on that.

Maybe will RTM for a good BBBJ. A very nice ML but not really my cup of tea, just my preference.
Who is her housemate? How possible to escalate the session for a tarma BBBJ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1