The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Jessica damn chio! What's her name on SLG?
previously she use 'Monica' in SLG and '小雨' in other site
Old 22-03-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15395 / Power: 25
Passerbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond repute

Pardon me if it looks like laziness . Just want to know if there is actually any " born and breed thoroughbred local ML "that can be found in this section . Appreciate any info by posting or pm .
Cheers......
Old 22-03-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
d4wson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried 楠楠?

http://prcprincess.com/model/nan-nan/
Old 22-03-2017, 02:40 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4wson View Post
prc princess is a funny website.

they keep posting the same link but the lady already not here and different price if you ask the lady
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-03-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15670 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Ivy just replied me. Today she informed that she have stomach pain and will be resting for a few days. Lol
Nice to know she had replied. However do be patient if no reply... very windy nowadays.
Cheers!
Old 22-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
d4wson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
prc princess is a funny website.

they keep posting the same link but the lady already not here and different price if you ask the lady

Thanks for sharing the information.
Old 22-03-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is laura still working ? Sms but no reply..
Old 22-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas99 View Post
Is laura still working ? Sms but no reply..
Just visited her few days ago. Service and sensual is still as awesome as ever.
The best part is you get to BF with her D cuppers.
Old 22-03-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

-Edited- Thanks
Old 22-03-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried xiao ya recently.

Location not great. Abit too open and prominent besides a main road. Unit small and shared with another ml.

Looks wise similar to the last photo but body more ba ba. Not for slim tight body lover. Voice is very sweet and personality wise very easy going, friendly to talk to. Can tell she's those without agenda and puts you at ease.

Massage really can tell she doesn't know much. Not enough strength and din really hit the sweet spot but at least she is Ernest and apologetic about it. She was quite frank that she din have much experience.

Having said all that, where she truly excel was her bbbj. Extremely interesting positions was explored and totally no rush. Spent quite a bit of time on this. She will lick all around the groin area including the balls then slowly make her way up the shafts then circle her tongue around the underside of the head. Sibei siong then seep throat you aggressively sia. Then she seems a couple of positions to suck the dick and lick the nipples. Quite siong.

Recommend to try at least once for her bj skills. Just note need to discount abit from her pic.

Pls up if you find this useful.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
patch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited these two gems couple of weeks ago, brief fr as follows:

Aini
http://www.qbjj77.com/1016/
Looks: 7.5/10 quite a syt studying in sg
Gfe: 9/10 - cleans you and your bro thoroughly from top to toe during shower even though she dont offer bbbjs.
Massage: 6/10 - wasn't that great but good enough
Hj: pattern a lot like miqi
Rtm: yes - but recently a lot of of syt mls
Comments:
Her sensual part was good. One of e better syt cat mls ard. She's rtc in a month or so.

Momo
http://sglonelyguy.com/mo-mo-massage/
Looks: 9/10 - one of better looking syt mls ard . Looks wise still prefer notti (again anyone knows if she is coming back?!)
Gfe: 9/10 - another gfe gao gao ml
Bbbj: bbjs u in the shower before massge and showers with you after massage
Rtm: Definate yes

Comments:
Love her boobs. Dont usually go for bbbjs but had to try this after reading frs here
Old 22-03-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch View Post
Visited these two gems couple of weeks ago, brief fr as follows:

Aini
http://www.qbjj77.com/1016/
Looks: 7.5/10 quite a syt studying in sg
Gfe: 9/10 - cleans you and your bro thoroughly from top to toe during shower even though she dont offer bbbjs.
Massage: 6/10 - wasn't that great but good enough
Hj: pattern a lot like miqi
Rtm: yes - but recently a lot of of syt mls
Comments:
Her sensual part was good. One of e better syt cat mls ard. She's rtc in a month or so.

Momo
http://sglonelyguy.com/mo-mo-massage/
Looks: 9/10 - one of better looking syt mls ard . Looks wise still prefer notti (again anyone knows if she is coming back?!)
Gfe: 9/10 - another gfe gao gao ml
Bbbj: bbjs u in the shower before massge and showers with you after massage
Rtm: Definate yes

Comments:
Love her boobs. Dont usually go for bbbjs but had to try this after reading frs here
nice going to try Momo soon
Notti won't comeback liao already earned enough
Old 23-03-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Just visited her few days ago. Service and sensual is still as awesome as ever.
The best part is you get to BF with her D cuppers.
Can cum on her tits?
Old 23-03-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
Can cum on her tits?
I don't know about Laura, there are quite a number of ML allow cum on tits. If want to be sure ask them when you book.
Old 23-03-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://sglonelyguy.com/ann-massage/
Anyone tried? Can 2x cim leh.. hahah like shiok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1