The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 13
WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Beware of yanis malay freelancer operate at geylang or lavender

Beware of this malay fl yanis from locanto or undertable sg . 1 yr ago engaged in 3 some with another bro from here also. I did use condom for fj but bbbj kenna 2 mth later i got high fever and sore on my penis which is painless . Went to take vdrl positive of syphillis . Doctor send me to double confirm with a another test called elisa or somethinf . I was given penicellin jab and 1 mth antibiotic to take twice a day doxy somethinf. I remember her when she was mentioned again in one of the thread here. Her number is Eight four nine three two one five two.
Old 04-12-2016, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whycannottahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by worriedguy View Post
beware of this malay fl yanis from locanto or undertable sg . 1 yr ago engaged in 3 some with another bro from here also. I did use condom for fj but bbbj kenna 2 mth later i got high fever and sore on my penis which is painless . Went to take vdrl positive of syphillis . Doctor send me to double confirm with a another test called elisa or somethinf . I was given penicellin jab and 1 mth antibiotic to take twice a day doxy somethinf. I remember her when she was mentioned again in one of the thread here. Her number is eight four nine three two one five two.
fuck me. Fucking bitch.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
arepz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of yanis malay freelancer operate at geylang or lavender

From her ads... she seems to be safe. She quote there must always be safe. Did u inform her once you u got ur result?
Old 24-01-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

ashydxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of yanis malay freelancer operate at geylang or lavender

Quote:
Originally Posted by arepz View Post
From her ads... she seems to be safe. She quote there must always be safe. Did u inform her once you u got ur result?
and from what I see is that this guy seems to have a grudge on this specific fl. He posted like everywhere about his story and it seems really suspicious.
Old 24-01-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
whycannottahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashydxc View Post
and from what I see is that this guy seems to have a grudge on this specific fl. He posted like everywhere about his story and it seems really suspicious.
That's what I am pissed off too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1