The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
WanChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Very good advice bro WB. Nice day ahead.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
MarlinFish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro warbird
Old 07-09-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skype View Post
Bro WB, I learned alot above and thank you. Have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanChai View Post
Very good advice bro WB. Nice day ahead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlinFish View Post
Please continue bro warbird
Tks, bros.

Have a great night!

.................................................. .............

Good morning!

Here is the rest of the article.

Have a STRATEGY for these situations prepared in advance.

Here's the 3-step strategy.

Social Skill 1) Recognize the pattern of the situation before you get into it. And if you see this pattern developing, avoid it.

Just like a trained fighter learns how to recognize the patterns of his opponent, he also watches for their strengths and avoids them.

If you see a social situation where there is a mixed group gathered together like this, be on ALERT. Especially if you know their personalities.

I'm not saying avoid them right away, because that's social suicide, too. If you get into that habit, you're learning how to avoid rather than confront and overcome.

Just know the temperature of the water before you jump in.

By the way, I teach many of these strategies in my Power Social Skills program. You can go read more here...

Now for the next strategy...

Social Skill 2) Don't block. Instead, REDIRECT.

When you're on the spot, and someone is blowing off your "serious" question or request, the more you stay serious or you push to get your result while they're doing this to you, the more you will look
foolish.

When someone punches at me in the martial arts, I'm conditioned not to block and stop their punch, because that's force meeting force. What I do is deflect it gently to the side so that they miss me and wind up hurting themselves.

This is the fundamental principle of Aikido, by the way. If you've ever seen Steven Seagal in one of his early movies, like "Marked for Death", you can see this principle in action.

The same principles hold true in conversation. If someone is mocking or ridiculing, you will not be able to overcome them with "Yeah, ha-ha, okay, BUT seriously..."

Because they know that they can get a bigger laugh at your expense by making you the "straight man."

In almost 90% of situations where I see someone trying to "make" a conversation more serious, the others will use it as an opportunity to push the humor further because it's funnier when there is resistance.

And you look the fool...

You've probably seen or experienced this yourself many times...

If you want a perfect movie example of this one, watch the first "Back to the Future" movie when George McFly (the dad) is in the hallway at school and he's got the "kick me" sign on his back. He tries to get them to stop, but fails miserably.

So when they come at you with something like that, I usually totally blow out their energy with the power of confusion.

Here's how this would work for you asking about the location of your class:

He says: "You're gay."

You say: "You're an iguana."

He says: "Huh?"

You say: "That's what SHE said."

Then you turn right to one of the guys that is the "silent follower" in that group - the one most likely to just do as he's told - and you don't miss a beat: You ask him, "Dude, where's that class meeting?"

Ignore anyone else, and put the social pressure on this one guy specifically.

BOOM!

You've just blown out the most common pecking order game there is.

This is a DEADLY effective tactic against a group, because the one thing the group relies on is that no one has individual accountability for the one guy who is mocking you.

The others feel like they can be the laughing audience because there's only one guy who's playing you like this, and they are counting on you defending yourself against him. They're not counting on you holding one of them responsible for being a separate person with a mind of his own.

And this process is easy because even if you're flustered, you can come up with random crap like this no problem. Just let your scattered thoughts work for you.

Is this cool or what!

I love deciphering and destroying guys on this kind of game, because 99% of them have NO social skills at all, and it's so easy to annihilate their game, if you know the Power Social Skills.

And finally...

Social Skill 3) Have your backup plan ready to roll - Expose him.

No social skill is complete without a backup, and this one is NO different.

There's always a chance that this guy will desperately flail around to save his social image. Hey, the strategy I just gave you actually does the perfect thing - it let's him take the easy out and save face. You haven't directly insulted him, so he can only keep going and make himself look worse.

As the saying goes, the more rope you give them, the more they have to hang themselves with.

Remember that these guys have no real social skills beyond playing out their mocking as a social strategy.

So if he keeps it up, trying to win by persistence, your backup plan is to call him on it.

EXPOSE HIS GAME.

Calmly. Confidently. NO emotion. And with no intent to harm.

You simply expose what he's doing in front of everyone, which destroys his ability to make you look bad.

HIM: "Yeah, dude, but you're still gay..." (Trying desperately to get a laugh so that he doesn't feel his value lowered. He looks insecurely at his buddies one-by-one to see if they are still responding. Pitiful.)

YOU: (Start trying to hold back your laughter.) "WOW, that's pretty clever. You're trying to get a laugh at my expense." (Look impressed with him here.) "Hey, look, you keep going, dude. I just know that eventually you'll impress ... uh... someone. Please, keep going. Anyway, while you're doing that, I'll be somewhere else. Later, chode."

Walk away, laughing and shaking your head.

Hell, you should even wink at one of the girls to let her know that you know how the game is won.

Take my word for this... You do this sort of thing every time - refusing to react to him and acting on your own - he will give up.

He's counting on you to play the game. If you don't resist him, he has no energy to use against you.

It's like the little Chinese guy who's attacked by the hulking 290 pound weightlifter. Time after time, the small Asian man ducks, steps aside, parries, the punches and strikes of the big dude.

The monster muscle-man throws himself into dumpsters and cars and brick walls. Eventually, he catches his breath and looks at the 5-foot tall man who hasn't taken so much as a scrape and says, "Okay... I'll let you go... this time."

Who REALLY won?

We all know who the victor was, and it doesn't need to be shouted out with taunts and poor sportsmanship dancing in the end-zone.

Yeah, you could respond to his "You're gay" comment with something funny to banter with him, like: "You looking for a date? I'm not interested, man."

But then you get caught up in a whole new game of being Mr. On the Spot Witty Guy. And that takes a lot of practice.

Just shut his game down so the other women there know who's boss.

I used to have SO many problems with other people and their silly little games like this.

I used to get mad at them for using them on me, especially when it seemed like women were playing me all the time...

Until I realized that it wasn't their fault that I was getting pecked and mocked right out of social situations. It was my own fault.

A coach once explained to a reporter why his team didn't win the Big Game. He pointed the blame: "The rain just made it real tough on us," he said.

The reporter asked, "Didn't it rain on the other team, too?"

Hmmm....

I figured out that it was MY fault for not learning how to play the other guy better than they were playing ME.

And not to make him look bad or stomp him into the dirt, either. That's not necessary.

I realized I could get the Win-Win that would make both of us come out ahead. That way I get my personal victory, and I keep the good will of someone who doesn't know social skills as well as I do.

(And let's be honest, we don't need any more enemies, do we?)

This game I've just broken down for you is just one of the hundreds that you'll encounter in any given week of your life. Do you know all the variations?

If you want to start winning like this in ALL of your social encounters - whether it's with dorky guys or hot women - you need POWER social skills.

I created a very cool program that covers all the bases I just did for you on this game - only on another 130+ games that you need to know to win in your social life.

I go through each one with a game card to show you:

- What to look for so you recognize each of them before you get caught up in them and made to look like the fool...

- What the personality type is of each person that uses this game, and what their goal is - so you know what they're looking for, and how to help them get it without having to get caught up in the silly game...

- How to handle each situation specifically, including your desired objective and WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY to effectively defuse the game and get things going the way you want it to...

And much MUCH more...

Really, if you've every said to yourself "I'm so sick of these games...!" then you owe it to yourself to take a look at this exciting information...

Plus, I'm giving away some really cool training videos and tutorials on that page as well...

Take your first small step toward becoming the man you want to be... CLICK HERE
I'll talk to you again soon,

Your Friend,

carlos xuma

Your comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 12-09-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!

Most men do very well w/ gals they don't care or like too much. Their problem begins when they meet their "dream girl" or "the special one" haha. They suddenly try to play it safe n go slow. They are scared to be very sexual.

If you don't exhibit enormous confidence, sexual energy or mojo and awesome emotional mastery in front of a very pretty SYT or woman you like very much, she will hv zero attraction for u. Because you're behaving like a eunuch n you are treating her like a nun.

My advice is to be mode one through n through. Perpetually. Tell her exactly what is in your mind. Be brutally n radically honest. And be totally non reactive to anyone n any event.

Never, ever forget: The power in a relationship lies with the one who cares less. AND, a feminine girl is only attracted to a man who keeps his power.

A few months ago, I met a 20 yo full time TW student by chance, a total stranger. I moved close to her left side n whispered: 嗨 我爱你!She was stunned, then quickly recovered her composure n smiled...to cut a long story short, she is my lover now. She is very fair n slim n abt 168. I hv been doing her raw, after medical tests. Oh, I did tell her about my yr 96 lao po.

BTW, I hv a new yr 97 mistress in China who is applying for student visa. She is kawaii, yet tall n sexy. Most orgasmic.

There are many others who want to come to SG for LT relationship w/ me, but I don't hv the time, money n energy to keep more than 3 FT mistresses. I know my limitations.

I'm in Gotham City now, will return to SG very soon. There are so many Chinese, Korean and Japanese SYT-FLs here. Amazing.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 13-09-2016, 01:32 AM
Samster

Good morning!

How do you know your wife/mistress/lover/GF/er nai is in love w/ you?

Here is just one guru's opinion. I don't agree w/ him completely though. I invite bros here to weigh in.

4 Signs She is in Love With You (#4 is a Big Offensive)

Hey My Friend,

Do you know what women do when they are madly in love with a man?

They behave in a certain way and they do certain things that girls who are not in love would NEVER do.

If you want to find out if your girlfriend is really in love with you (or with your wallet), you should look out for one of the following four sings…

Sign #1: She Gives You „The Look“

A woman who is in love with you looks at you in a completely different way than a woman who doesn’t give a shit about you. Just like her...

Image (this image is of a woman who is old n ugly, so I won't use it. I only want very kawaii n pretty SYTs to fall for me. )

“The look” that a lovestoned woman gives you is a combination of dreamy eyes,

aroused sparkling and a smile that screams “I would follow you to the end of the world!”

When you get THAT look, she is yours.

Sign #2: She Wants to Be With You 24/7

One sign that the relationship with my ex-girlfriend was doomed to fail was that I wanted to get away from her as soon as she entered my apartment.

When a woman feels the same about you, it’s usually a very bad sign.

What if your girlfriend makes up excuses to not meet with you? What if she wants to leave five minutes after you met? What if the weekly lady’s night is ten times more important than your couple’s night?

Then she is NOT in love with you.

What if she is so clingy that she wants to see you every second of the day?

Then she is madly in love with you…or a psychopath who just can’t be alone ;-)

Sign #3: She Supports You When You Are at Your Lowest

The best way to find out if your girlfriend really loves you is by making The Money Test.
What’s The Money Test?

Just tell her that you lost your job and that you are completely broke.

And I am talking about Nicholas-Cage-I-take-every fucking-role-broke.
How does she react?

When I tested my girlfriend she just gave me a kiss and told me that she can lend me some money until I am on my feet again.

That’s the answer of a woman who really loves you.

What if she leaves you because you are broke?

Then let her leave you and promise yourself that you will never take her back.

Sign #4: She Swallows Your Cum

The three signs of love that I just shared with you were all romantic and shit, but now it’s time to talk about the real stuff.

One of the biggest signs that she is in love with you is when she swallows your cum.

Are you shocked or enlightened?

I.D.G.A.F as long as you find the woman who you truly love.

And don't worry. My next email is not about cum, but about the biggest social network in the history of mankind.

Stay tuned ;-)

Your Friend,
Sebastian

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 13-09-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
plumcot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

4 Signs She is in Love With You (#4 is a Big Offensive)

Hey My Friend,

Do you know what women do when they are madly in love with a man?

They behave in a certain way and they do certain things that girls who are not in love would NEVER do.

If you want to find out if your girlfriend is really in love with you (or with your wallet), you should look out for one of the following four sings…

Thank you bro WB. I staying tune here for more lessons.

Bro WB, have a good day.
Old 13-09-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Wrigley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB, many things to learn from you.

Have a nice day.
Old 17-09-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumcot View Post
Thank you bro WB. I staying tune here for more lessons.

Bro WB, have a good day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
Bro WB, many things to learn from you.

Have a nice day.
Bros, thank you for your encouragement.

Cheers!

Good morning!

THE most important determinant of your success w/ beautiful young women or SYTs is your dominant/masculine mindset. As manifested in your eye contact, body language, voice tonality, posture n movements...you can't fake it.

It's imperative that you are very sexual w/ your dream girl asap. Never use force. Instead, let her chase you n seduce you.

One good strategy is to tell her, as soon as possible, that it's predestined that she is your beloved lao po. Yeah, give her a nickname n call her lao po. It's magical. It has worked well for a lao chee ko pek like me.

Don't forget. It's not what u say, it's how you say it that matters.

Try it n give us ur FR.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-09-2016, 03:59 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bros, thank you for your encouragement.

Cheers!

Good morning!

THE most important determinant of your success w/ beautiful young women or SYTs is your dominant/masculine mindset. As manifested in your eye contact, body language, voice tonality, posture n movements...you can't fake it.

It's imperative that you are very sexual w/ your dream girl asap. Never use force. Instead, let her chase you n seduce you.

One good strategy is to tell her, as soon as possible, that it's predestined that she is your beloved lao po. Yeah, give her a nickname n call her lao po. It's magical. It has worked well for a lao chee ko pek like me.

Don't forget. It's not what u say, it's how you say it that matters.

Try it n give us ur FR.

Cheers!

Bro WB
I dunno abt other woman, but for both of my gfs, they dont want to call each other lao gong/lao po in the initial phase of the relationship (they said not suitable) until they start calling me lao gong gradually.
Old 17-09-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Delacour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sign #4: She Swallows Your Cum

The three signs of love that I just shared with you were all romantic and shit, but now it’s time to talk about the real stuff.

One of the biggest signs that she is in love with you is when she swallows your cum.

Are you shocked or enlightened?

I.D.G.A.F as long as you find the woman who you truly love.

[/SIZE]
Very true indeed. If a girl willing to swallow your cum, she truly loves you.

Bro WB, learned plenty from your thread. Have a great weekend ahead.
Old 17-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Doritos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many things to learn from bro warbird. Keep it up bro
Old 18-09-2016, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I dunno abt other woman, but for both of my gfs, they dont want to call each other lao gong/lao po in the initial phase of the relationship (they said not suitable) until they start calling me lao gong gradually.
Bro korea,

Tks for ur post. Some girls are more reserved and will take more time.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delacour View Post
Very true indeed. If a girl willing to swallow your cum, she truly loves you.

Bro WB, learned plenty from your thread. Have a great weekend ahead.
Bro Delacour,

Tks, generally true, but there are always exceptions. A sauna gal or FL will swallow your cum, but she doesn't love u.

Hv a great weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doritos View Post
Many things to learn from bro warbird. Keep it up bro
Bro Doritos,

Tks for ur encouragement. Cheers!

Good morning!

A bro just upped me 7 points. I would like to reciprocate, but he didn't leave his nick.

"Kakis Invited for KTV... 17-09-2016 01:08 PM awesome post consistently.."

How soon a girl will swallow her man's cum or call him lao gong often partly depends on her cultural beliefs n past experiences and partly depends on his dominance n behaviour.

A man should hv a strong mental frame n draw his women into his reality. They live in his world, he doesn't live in theirs. Otherwise, the RS will fail, eventually.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 18-09-2016 at 02:49 AM.
Old 18-09-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
langur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

A man should hv a strong mental frame n draw his women into his reality. They live in his world, he doesn't live in theirs. Otherwise, the RS will fail, eventually.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Thank you for the statement above. Very true that men have to be strong minded.

Bro WB, hv a nice weekend.
Old 18-09-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
goldhill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro warbird for his insights in woman. Had a very good read over the last few days.
Old 18-09-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Muguruza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro warbird for sharing your experiences and giving great advice.

Will stay tuned to this wonderful thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1