The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
waoo ... yuan lai cat150 oso sometimes can have this same problem like the thais. after sometime .. old fr not accurate anymore.
is it as rampant as thais?
i feel its a small problem....when we chiong long enough sure to experience it...all nationality should have it

i guess when a wl first come to singapore, maybe she is more hungry, no regulars, fully mentally prepared to chiong and make money.......able to perform better
Old 28-08-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24413 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i feel its a small problem....when we chiong long enough sure to experience it...all nationality should have it

i guess when a wl first come to singapore, maybe she is more hungry, no regulars, fully mentally prepared to chiong and make money.......able to perform better
Tend to agree it's true for a small handful WLs - especially those who after a couple of mths, have a long list of customers everday. They can afford to pick and choose, and begin to subtly tell "demanding" customers off.
Old 28-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KFPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sometimes even regulars faced dropping of standards from their rtf wls... most probably because you are not the fattest piece of meat amongst her regulars...
Old 28-08-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KFPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tend to agree it's true for a small handful WLs - especially those who after a couple of mths, have a long list of customers everday. They can afford to pick and choose, and begin to subtly tell "demanding" customers off.
Most probably pick those that "game over" very fast or heavy tipper..
Old 30-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
flhepcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

I saw YiYi 2045 yesterday, and confirm FR below; fairly accurate, no French kissing, though you won't miss it; really nice pussy and she'll contract muscles to please you. Nice bath body to body technique. Only PRC girl who would match the old Malaysian girls in terns of body, looks, attitude, service, sexual fun, massage technique, friendliness, chattiness and attention. Lovely long hair and legs . Defo RTF, if i lived here these days (now based o'seas) she would be my regular rtf. Reminds me of my old regular RTF seiko, ice, sm michelle, xiao ching, wen fang, mei zhi, pei yi in terms of guranteed enjoyment.

Other PRC ones i'ved tried I don't even think ever of any temptation to rtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by feige View Post
150cats FR – 2045 Yi Yi

(I have posted it under 2045 thread, just post it here for good recommendation)

I first time saw Yi Yi at another house while I was waiting for another girl, asked OKT and got her name.

Booked Yi Yi through telephone call, when I arrived at 2045, Yi Yi was back from other house, wearing black dress to show her very white and good skin, I was happy immediately.

Origin: Jiangxi
Debut: January 2016
Face: 7.5/10, not very beautiful type, but still pleasant look and I won’t reject
Body: Around 1.62 meter, very nice butt, curve, no tummy at all, very white and very smooth skin, soft too (she said she dislikes sunshine). She has long and good quality hair, it is enjoyable to touch her body and hair (such as her back) in the same time. I give 8.5/10 high score here.
Boobs: B cup, all natural, soft and nice to grab, very beautiful shape
Shower: better than average, some extra action
Catbath: standard
AR: not asked
Painting: not asked
Fingering: no time (we talked too long time then no time here)
Kiss/French: she initiated, one time french during catbath
BBBJ: very good skill
FJ: 8.5/10, flexible and listened to my instruction. Actually she led the position change and asked me to try different positions (nice girl). There was the excellent point – when she was on top, she changed from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl (I lay down to see her back than see her boobs) and she moved with strong power front and back (not up and down) and made me very excited. Never experienced with other girls for this position, opened my eye.

RTF – Yes (due to her very good skin, reverse cowgirl FJ and nice talking)

She is a nice talking girl and we talked a lot and found time was limited to go full course. I like nice talking girl. By the way, this house 2045 is different reception setting when clients waiting, nearly clients and girls are sitting on the same long sofa, and on girls’ sofa there are many girls’ bags, hats, make up products, etc, I felt to enter a beauty shop (great interesting to look at carefully while waiting).

Last edited by flhepcat; 31-08-2016 at 10:30 AM.
Old 31-08-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have this question, do these girls really cum when we did our FJ,
I was with Xiao Qian L20H40, she was shaking up and down when I foreplay with her and it is not just like one time.. is multiple of time.

i always feel its an act but when having a FJ thinking of partner acting is like not so enjoyable.. althought is kind of weird to think of whether is it an act or not is not really that important since we are the customer but then I really just you know having doubt. haahaa.. and i realise these girls always try to KC you at the end of session asking when can she see you again..
Old 31-08-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hole_me View Post
I was with Xiao Qian L20H40, she was shaking up and down when I foreplay with her and it is not just like one time.. is multiple of time.

i always feel its an act but when having a FJ thinking of partner acting is like not so enjoyable.. althought is kind of weird to think of whether is it an act or not is not really that important since we are the customer but then I really just you know having doubt. haahaa.. and i realise these girls always try to KC you at the end of session asking when can she see you again..
i doubt its real.....unless u know what u are doing and u are certain u have the skills to make her cum....otherwise just take it as she bothers to spend effort to act for your enjoyment
Old 31-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:

i doubt its real.....unless u know what u are doing and u are certain u have the skills to make her cum....otherwise just take it as she bothers to spend effort to act for your enjoyment
Old 31-08-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

My memory of 小倩 is that she dos not have strong endurance, and it is easy to hit her g-spots and make her cum if you know what you are doing. For me, I am quite confident she cummed at least twice when I did her months back

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 01-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
My memory of 小倩 is that she dos not have strong endurance, and it is easy to hit her g-spots and make her cum if you know what you are doing. For me, I am quite confident she cummed at least twice when I did her months back

nice!
Thanks bro
Old 01-09-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

methink most of e time...over 90% is acting.
a small % real and there has to be smthg special gg for u.gers hav their own characterics.
i hav this ger who is always running a fountain of water below...but she told me dat after she cums completely she wil b completely dried up.
so most of e time after i m done...she is stil very wet
sometimes after i m done...shes stil moist
but got a few times the fountain suddenly went dry halfway suddenly totally dry..gotta use ky to continue cos i not done yet..
then got once when i went she was oreadi completely dried up. Nabei....the bf before me must hav oreadi given it to her
Old 01-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster (P)

lol....the fountain dried up liao....

but this kind of wet wl sounds quite fun
Old 01-09-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
dun be modest lor...
u oreadi hav many many in your collection orr
Old 01-09-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
lol....the fountain dried up liao....

Yes. Wet FL and Squirters are fun. You know how well you arouse her by the lubricant you get.

Need to clarify that while 小倩 has pretty wet hole, her kof special is actually her squirming, or spasm that I name it. In my session, she was having spasm even before I painted her, with uncontrollable massive jerks and koala actions during paint and FJ ... which I can clearly identify as orgasms

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 01-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Yes. Wet FL and Squirters are fun. You know how well you arouse her by the lubricant you get.

Need to clarify that while 小倩 has pretty wet hole, her kof special is actually her squirming, or spasm that I name it. In my session, she was having spasm even before I painted her, with uncontrollable massive jerks and koala actions during paint and FJ ... which I can clearly identify as orgasms
How does this girl look? what's her body and face like? any resemblance to other girls currently or previously in geylang?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1