The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Estefania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

150cats FR – 1820 Duo Duo

Walked into 1820 some days ago and asked for Duo Duo. A friend just tried her few days ago, saying she very good. She had rested for a month some time ago b4 coming back to work. Now fresher.

Face: beautiful face, one of the better looking in 1820
Body: Slim, no/slight tummy, very proportionate
Boobs: B+/C-, soft, all natural
Skin: very smooth, she really knows how to take care of her skin, think must have used a lot of things to maintain her skin soft n smooth
Shower: very thorough, from head to toe, clean the asshole area very clean too. Washed the dick clean then lick the dick head, she say it's appetizer, then lick my nipples, n behind the ears, before frenching me.
Cathbath: started SOP, then she go behind the neck n ears, made me very high, seldom girls will lick the G-spot there.
Kiss/French: passionate, tough tongue fighting, need a lot of kung fu
Painting: didn’t ask
AR: didn’t ask
BBBJ: She's a kungfu master in BBBJ, not many can win her in this, almost CIM few times, she can stop in time, lick some other places to let me control, then continue to make me almost CIM again
FJ: Only few positions tried. Me cannot tahan her wet n tight pussy for long. Can feel her girl friend feeling very high during FJ. Definitely not time watcher, because no time to watch the time. We just carry on & on.
GFE : Super high, think i already got bewitched by her. Most probably hypnotise by her.
Old 13-07-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Xiao Xi
House: 1429
Home: Hunan
Ht/wt: 155cm/48kg
Debut: Mar 2016

Looks: Syt youngish sweet looks, round lovely eyes, small nose & mouth with short soft tongue. Ovalish Round face with long light brown hair. Complexion average fair & smooth. Bod had chubby fats, not slim. B boobs. Legs quite slim.

Boobs: B cup with light brown soft tits.

Frenching: vgd, felt soft tongue with no hurry or resistance.

Bbbj: excellent. Soft slow slurpy blow which i like.

Painting: excellent. Tasted bit salty and wet easily. High pain looks with moans.

AR: nil.

FJ: excellent. Started with me standing bonk with her lying on the edge of the bed. Crawled up onto the bed on missionary. Lifted her legs up & closed together for greater grip & harder fxxk. could feel her breath quickened & palms sweating...turned her over half way for sideway fxxk. She was tight as my dick pumped like a piston in & out of her as her moaning went louder...final position on full doggie until i eased off.

Gfe: high, natural & friendly to chat with.

Overall: v enjoyable fxxk with good frenching. No hurry & not mechanical. She was trained in this trade back home.

Rtf: maybe if she could lose some fats at the right places would be perfect.

Last edited by nat28; 13-07-2016 at 08:43 PM.
Old 13-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bsdfallout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
WL:apple
house: WH12 YTL
age arnd 21 (she claimed)
Look: 7/10 pretty face lured me in (what a regret)
body: A cup, skinny type

service 3/10

being a multi years YTL client, this is my first time writing a FR to COMPLAIN a wl. I went to YTL to look for baby and no. 5, all gone; some more 11 yoyo is busy.then okt asked me wanna tty new girl anot, i said ok. So there came this girl Apple (no. 22).
up stairs, change clothes, went to water bed, service very rushed, iwas like shit another jiche girl... but i didnt say anything(very wrong!). chop chop finished bathing, went to bed, she start to bj...licking the head a bit. then i asked her cam go deeper anot, she said only put on cap can do deep throat. I said i like deep throat a lot i dun mind u put on cap. She again refused, said like that too tiring. I start to feel pissed, but i held back, tried to talk her through: i said all girls here willing to service clients well, they also willing to give deep throat to clients. And there came the reply that totally piss me off: "THATS WHY THEY GOT VIRUS INFECTED" so dun wanna bj with cap also dun wanna service u, just wanna finish u fast then make money

that is it. end of story. i asked her to get out, politely, and then left the room
RTF? HELL NO
Old 13-07-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsdfallout View Post

service 3/10

being a multi years YTL client, this is my first time writing a FR to COMPLAIN a wl. I went to YTL to look for baby and no. 5, all gone; some more 11 yoyo is busy.then okt asked me wanna tty new girl anot, i said ok. So there came this girl Apple (no. 22).
up stairs, change clothes, went to water bed, service very rushed, iwas like shit another jiche girl... but i didnt say anything(very wrong!). chop chop finished bathing, went to bed, she start to bj...licking the head a bit. then i asked her cam go deeper anot, she said only put on cap can do deep throat. I said i like deep throat a lot i dun mind u put on cap. She again refused, said like that too tiring. I start to feel pissed, but i held back, tried to talk her through: i said all girls here willing to service clients well, they also willing to give deep throat to clients. And there came the reply that totally piss me off: "THATS WHY THEY GOT VIRUS INFECTED" so dun wanna bj with cap also dun wanna service u, just wanna finish u fast then make money

that is it. end of story. i asked her to get out, politely, and then left the room
RTF? HELL NO
you mean never suck and only lick or what?
this is what i meant the legal cat girls are getting atrocious
Old 14-07-2016, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb88asdflkj View Post
L16h17 Apple苹果
Sichuan 28yr old milf
Looks 6.5/10
Boobs 7/10 natural b+ c with slight tummy. Well maintained for a mother.
Shower 8/10 Catbath plus finger teasing of balls plus bbbj

Ar 7/10 together with finger teasing make me fly.
Bbbj : 7/10 good suction
FJ : accommodate well and nv grumble to do long cowgirl.
She still there ?
Old 15-07-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Piao Xue
Ht/Wt: 158cm/47kg
Debut: Jun 2016

Looks: sleepy small eyes, icy looks with no smiles. But still quite attractive. Not pretty type yet not disgusting. Perhaps her youthful & playful manner helped balance her negative points. Diamond shape face, small pointed nose, Petite mouth. Snow white complexion, smooth soft but tough skin. Petite frame, slim bod , hardly any fats. A-cup boobs, slender legs.

Boobs: A cupper with youngish soft eraser size tits.

AR: vgd. Prone position. Wet licking & moderate deep hard poking.

Frenching: excellent. Engaging, teasing, passionate & wet.

Painting: skipped. But she got tight pink well shaven juicy pussy. No time. Once she finished catbathing & bbbj me, capped me on & there she went on jolly ride...

Bbbj: excellent. Told her to be gentle & she did. Just the way i like. Slow, wet, slurpy type.

FJ: excellent. She seemed can't wait to fxxk me. She was the leader type. Cowgirl me aggressively, rocking my whole dick up & down & horizontally. Her moaning was high pitch high octane type. Not for the faint hearted. Luckily i had a prior session before. Else for sure done in one or two min max. She was quite surprised i didn't succumb to her vigorous assault. Joked if i was a duck, hehe. My turn to take revenge to fxck her back. Pulled her down flat to french her & pumped her hard by rocking up & down my pelvic. Changed to missionary & fxxk her hard as she moan with deafening moans. Finished her off in lying position flat on her & frenching some more.

Gfe: high. Playful & fun.

Overall: great fun bonking session & great frencher. Only minus was her ordinary looks & A boobs. (Xiao Xi was prettier)

Rtf: yes but after trying newbies.
Old 15-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
WL: Piao Xue
Ht/Wt: 158cm/47kg
Debut: Jun 2016

Looks: sleepy small eyes, icy looks with no smiles. But still quite attractive. Not pretty type yet not disgusting. Perhaps her youthful & playful manner helped balance her negative points. Diamond shape face, small pointed nose, Petite mouth. Snow white complexion, smooth soft but tough skin. Petite frame, slim bod , hardly any fats. A-cup boobs, slender legs.

Boobs: A cupper with youngish soft eraser size tits.

AR: vgd. Prone position. Wet licking & moderate deep hard poking.

Frenching: excellent. Engaging, teasing, passionate & wet.

Painting: skipped. But she got tight pink well shaven juicy pussy. No time. Once she finished catbathing & bbbj me, capped me on & there she went on jolly ride...

Bbbj: excellent. Told her to be gentle & she did. Just the way i like. Slow, wet, slurpy type.

FJ: excellent. She seemed can't wait to fxxk me. She was the leader type. Cowgirl me aggressively, rocking my whole dick up & down & horizontally. Her moaning was high pitch high octane type. Not for the faint hearted. Luckily i had a prior session before. Else for sure done in one or two min max. She was quite surprised i didn't succumb to her vigorous assault. Joked if i was a duck, hehe. My turn to take revenge to fxck her back. Pulled her down flat to french her & pumped her hard by rocking up & down my pelvic. Changed to missionary & fxxk her hard as she moan with deafening moans. Finished her off in lying position flat on her & frenching some more.

Gfe: high. Playful & fun.

Overall: great fun bonking session & great frencher. Only minus was her ordinary looks & A boobs. (Xiao Xi was prettier)

Rtf: yes but after trying newbies.
Xiao Xi from where?
Old 15-07-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Xiao Xi from where?
https://thesbf.shop/sho...=#post14838996
Old 17-07-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 12
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

WL: Qi Qi
House: 1654A

Looks - 8/10

Black dress can easily see her Tits. Stripped her naked quickly, Hairy pussy top pussy itself is accessible for licking, she is ok with licking down there by the way which is good for me, I hate restrictions after payment. Life is unfair as it is. Her tits are 34CC as confirmed by her. I am not a breast expert.

Body - 9/10

She has no tattoos on her body slightly firm petite body with nice tight ass. The type you want to flip over standing up and do a 69 position when she is blowing you off. I did that by the way. AWESOME.She is small size and can be carried around, I am short and that’s a huge plus for me.

Shower - 8/10

Showering was fun rub her and there used body to entice me rub soap on her tits and ass and used them for some sexy sponge bath. Rubbed by asshole nice and ease and slowly grabbed by balls from behind. WOW. Unexpected much. Came forward soapy handjob! Wanted to BJ but explained I don’t do anything without a condom on, baby. Sorry, hygiene is my utmost priority.

Tits - 9/10

34CC well, its not rocket science, she has tits but just nice for her body, she is receptive to licking and sucking, moans well, gentle spanked her ass abit for added leverage and for better moaning. She is has no fats on her body, her tits are amazing and right for her body.

BJ - 7/10

Caps on people, that’s how the cookie crumbles. She sucks like a champion and licks like a champion too. I controlled her pace, didn’t want to cum so soon. She was receptive and didn’t mind me taking charge unlike some girls who have a set of timetable to comply with. WTF right, we pay and they control? Shudnt we decide on the meal we want for what we paid?

Foreplay - 7/10

Nipples and breast sucking, very receptive a little on the shy side maybe because its our first time and if i RTF she would be more receptive. She doesn’t French as much as I would like. She only pecks, no cheeks kissing either, she doesn’t want makeup smudged. Played with her pussy and fingered it a while with a condom and made sure she came from my finger at least once and she is ready for penis play.

FJ - 9/10

Switched it up a notch, did my favorite doggy style first as she was already on all fours after finger fucking. Well why not? Went on to do cowgirl coz my legs needed the rest. Then reverse cowgirl to do some added fucking. She was very receptive to the positions. Lastly did her missionary and pounded her really hard and good before releasing my self on her flat and sexy stomach.

Service - 8/10 (Overall)

Overall a nice fuck what can I say! No girl is perfect, we accept who accepts us. Will RTF soon as this girl has said the most “Yes” and very few “No”s.

To side track I wanted to try Xiao Xin but apparently two indian bros scared her by doing something to her and she refused me because I belong to that race. No hard no foul. Life goes on. I don’t feel bad, a note to rough brothers out there regardless of race, respect the women!
Old 17-07-2016, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of

FR on Fang Fang from L16WH06.

Looks: 7/10 (GND like poly student type)
Body: 7/10 (160cm 52kg meaty type)
Boobs: 9/10 (A handful size D cup tits)
Cathbath: 7/10 (use her tits massage gently from back legs upto body with flexible tongue actions)
Bbbj: 8/10 (gave me hot/cold treatment during shower & during main course her suction & licking skills get me high until couldn't control!)
AR: 7/10 (nice licking with balls tickling non stop!)
FJ: 8/10 (Did in missionary & me in top grabbing her tits while pumping definitely turns me On!)
Old 18-07-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Oreh View Post
FR on Fang Fang from L16WH06.

Looks: 7/10 (GND like poly student type)
Body: 7/10 (160cm 52kg meaty type)
Boobs: 9/10 (A handful size D cup tits)
Cathbath: 7/10 (use her tits massage gently from back legs upto body with flexible tongue actions)
Bbbj: 8/10 (gave me hot/cold treatment during shower & during main course her suction & licking skills get me high until couldn't control!)
AR: 7/10 (nice licking with balls tickling non stop!)
FJ: 8/10 (Did in missionary & me in top grabbing her tits while pumping definitely turns me On!)
This girl is good for those who follow my kind of taste. Good FR. Her AR and BBBJ is damn good... smooth body.... nice C-cup.....
Old 18-07-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
This girl is good for those who follow my kind of taste. Good FR. Her AR and BBBJ is damn good... smooth body.... nice C-cup.....
There is a SYT who might suit your taste but I shall FR in my thread later ... Do stay tune if you are keen ...

Good to see u contributing after months of hiatus ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-07-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsdfallout View Post

service 3/10

RTF? HELL NO
no22 actually she got do bbbj, maybe you need to let her know last time you always go find her house mate, her attitude also not bad , but the pictures and real person dont really look the same so minus point for me...

slightly off topic
the worse is baby who have ord-ed. i dono whether is it is becoz got BF or what, but i can say her attitude is the worse i have met in my chionging life and i already 好人做到低 already.
Old 19-07-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

150cats FR – 2045 Yi Yi

(I have posted it under 2045 thread, just post it here for good recommendation)

I first time saw Yi Yi at another house while I was waiting for another girl, asked OKT and got her name.

Booked Yi Yi through telephone call, when I arrived at 2045, Yi Yi was back from other house, wearing black dress to show her very white and good skin, I was happy immediately.

Origin: Jiangxi
Debut: January 2016
Face: 7.5/10, not very beautiful type, but still pleasant look and I won’t reject
Body: Around 1.62 meter, very nice butt, curve, no tummy at all, very white and very smooth skin, soft too (she said she dislikes sunshine). She has long and good quality hair, it is enjoyable to touch her body and hair (such as her back) in the same time. I give 8.5/10 high score here.
Boobs: B cup, all natural, soft and nice to grab, very beautiful shape
Shower: better than average, some extra action
Catbath: standard
AR: not asked
Painting: not asked
Fingering: no time (we talked too long time then no time here)
Kiss/French: she initiated, one time french during catbath
BBBJ: very good skill
FJ: 8.5/10, flexible and listened to my instruction. Actually she led the position change and asked me to try different positions (nice girl). There was the excellent point – when she was on top, she changed from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl (I lay down to see her back than see her boobs) and she moved with strong power front and back (not up and down) and made me very excited. Never experienced with other girls for this position, opened my eye.

RTF – Yes (due to her very good skin, reverse cowgirl FJ and nice talking)

She is a nice talking girl and we talked a lot and found time was limited to go full course. I like nice talking girl. By the way, this house 2045 is different reception setting when clients waiting, nearly clients and girls are sitting on the same long sofa, and on girls’ sofa there are many girls’ bags, hats, make up products, etc, I felt to enter a beauty shop (great interesting to look at carefully while waiting).
Old 19-07-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
slightly off topic
the worse is baby who have ord-ed. i dono whether is it is becoz got BF or what, but i can say her attitude is the worse i have met in my chionging life and i already 好人做到低 already.
Yeah I second that. That session with Baby was also the worst I've ever had in my chionging life. Left in 30 minutes without cumming...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1