The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2016, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Name: Dan Dan

House: 2831A

Height: 1.60m (I am guessing. She is not tall anyway)

Body: 7/10 Slim body. Some would say skinny?

Boobs: 7/10 B's I guess. Could be considered a good size for her slim frame. No problem for you to play around with them etc

BBBJ: 8/10 Good. The best part for her. Good suction power and did it for a while

French: 8/10 Yeah no problem here. Done without any resistance

AR: 0/10 She didn't do it at all.

FJ: 7/10 She on top where she bent down to french, then after that turned over fast to missionary.

Overall: 7/10 No great shakes for me. Quite a ordinary session.

RTF: Probably not. I prefer them a lot more curvy than her. She is pretty when she smiles I think.
Old 07-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Bennex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBennex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by feige View Post
150cats RTF short FR – 1820 Qian Duo Duo

Have not been with her for quite some time, very pleasant to see her again after her long time resting, after RTF session, still worth good recommendation, the short FR is below:

Pleasant face look, all natural B+/C cup soft boobs on her small and short body, very smooth skin, no tummy at all, in her own room there is a chair (another chair than tantra chair) for shower where I can sit during shower, hard working attitude for shower, french, BBBJ, very tight FJ of different positions.

I am very glad to find her service level remains the same

RTF again: Yes (due to her big soft boobs, service level and very tight FJ)
Me very new in this GL scene. My 1st CAT 150 PRC WL is this Duo Duo also, which is a few days ago. She's very attractive in her own way, and very hardworking. Much better than those CAT50 Viets i used to frequent.
Old 07-07-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

The following FR is by an Anonymous contributor.

Ling Ling (1612)....she is a 23 yr old from hubei, has previous ktv experience in Jiangsu.

looks
Gu dian mei nu...she has nice eyes and good skin with a cute light mole on her right cheek. SYT looks, can pass off as a jc/poly gal. looks more chio n sweet when she smiles

body
About 163-164cm tall, good enough height with slim shapely longish legs. She has a slim teenage figure, smooth skin and lovely back. A+ cup boobs with brownish raisin nipples, so not for boob lovers. Her ass has some flesh and nice to feel n squeeze. pussy quite well trimmed with no smell.

bad points
there are light stretch marks on her tummy, turns out she has given birth before, but its ok as u cant see the stretch marks unless u are up close

attitude

Overall is good for a newbie and GFE is also power. I like her fresh girly sweet smile that reminds me of young fresh teens. The session felt natural and spontaneous.....she has good attitude, is keen to learn and aims to please. i also had natural passionate frenching but this depends on chemistry. need more FRs to verify how many bros can get french with her.

sex

Shower.....soapy raba + french

Bed...Full package except AR used condom.

there was a nice sensuous natural catbath. followed by CAR, she poured a cooling liquid in me holey and did it with me on all 4s with abit of hdly and hj. Likes to lick me nipples while she hj and cupped me balls like they were golden nuggets.

i enjoyed bbbj as she has gave me a young eager inexperienced GF vibe. she used hands to caress first and hold me pole. before she slurpy lick n suck me lollipop all the way to a full mamasan deepthroat. her suction gets much better once she picked up the momentum

Fj was a natural passionate and sensuous fuck.....standard positions + standing doggie with her in heels. Also enjoyed missionary with her ass on the edge of the bed, her lovely longish legs on me hard muscular chest and shoulders, the deep wet embrace of shoik shoik frenching...shiok to hear and see her facial expressions as we had sex and i pumped her hard....we ended the session with cuddles, chit chat and a last french goodbye.......

summary
Overall an enjoyable bonk with a fresh slim syt....felt like natural fun sex...i think has gem potential

The above FR is by an Anonymous contributor.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 16
jc_2707 is one of the Best!jc_2707 is one of the Best!jc_2707 is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Re: GL 150cats FRs

Xiao Fang (L20 H40) recommended by OKT (Ah Lek) stating she's the BEST in-house!

Height: 1.58m
Origin: HuBei
Experience in GL: 1yr +

Face: 7/10
Simple girl

Body: 7.2/10
(At 1.58m, she is slim and petite

Boobs: 7.3/10
She has natural B+ cup boobs

Bath: 6/10
Normal service

Cat Bath: 5/10
Licked your nipple & stroke your dick only

Frenching: 0/10
She said hygiene

AR: 0/10
No

BJ (WITH CAP): 5/10
She said hygiene

Pussy Painting: 5/10
Forested with hairs

FJ: 5/10
Like fucking a dead fish

Massage:
One hand massage at only 1 area & One hand using HP

GFE: 6.9/10
(She has average GFE/KC. Not very chatty

RTF: Don't trust Ah Lek's recommendation & Don't waste $$$ on her!
Old 08-07-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Jia Fei (1617)....25 yr old mm fm ChongQing....has previous ktv experience in Singapore...wow.

looks
She is quite fair, attractive in a feminine, nu ren wei way. gu dian mei nu looker with biggish forehead and ovalish face, single eyelids and lovely eyes. Long black hair to her waist.

Body
167 cm tall, gd model height.
legs are slim and shapely.
lithe bod without fats.
perky shaped small palmful A+/ B- cup boobs with brown raisin nipples....small perky ass....pussy a tad bushy, no smell.

Attitude
High GFE.....with bubbly attitude and also being playful + horny....feels natural and spontaneous....hard working, caring and aims to pls....also strikes me as genuine....passionate sensuous frencher from the get go

Action
Prequel. ...flirt, raba, french.

Shower action....full package premium....soapy raba, cock rub on pussy, hdly, french, dry + water bbbj....wow

Bed action....solid catbath, rub cock on pussy, lick and suck balls, bbbj is slurpy with good suction.....did not do ar but fingers n strokes me holey while she bbbj/hj

she enjoys my painting with a good natural response. Sex is also natural and passionate with good stamina......all standard positions + fuck wif her in her heels. ended the session with some fun flirty chit chat, cuddles and french good bye.

Overall a very enjoyable bonk.....i had a fun passionate fuck with this attractive slim tally girl....chemistry was certainly there....definite gem in my opinion

Old 09-07-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

1654A Emily

As I usually don't like to wait too long in 1654A as its too smoky environment, I seldom drop by. I missed Emily so I went down. Had to wait a short while but worth it.

Emily has a very friendly and cheerful personality. She smiled warmly when she saw me and we were like old lovers once inside the room and door closed. We kissed passionately and hugged each other tightly. Really missed her. Slowly we took off our clothes and stopped kissing to hang them nicely on the hooks. She is 1.6m, long straight silky hair down to the waist with some even at the bum. Nice hair. She has very fair and smooth skin and I find her very beautiful. She is on the meatier side.

She gave me a wicked smile and led me to the shower. We had some catchup chat in the shower and she did a nice scrubbing and washing of my dick. We kissed again the shower, and she used her butt cheeks to rub against my dick simulating the fucking movements. She turned around and did some rubbing in front. Was so shiok, actually the backside is more feel as her skin is so fair and smooth.

she moved down to kiss my neck, nipples and knelt down and kiss my dick, gave some nice kicks and engulf my dick in her mouth. Her BBBJ is very sensual and nice. i believe if not careful, will misfire.

We went to the bed and I lied down on my back as I always skip the back Catbath routine and no AR for me as I don't like it . She remembers my preference too.

So we had some serious frenching, my dick was already so hard full erection wanting her. But she went to do her routine Catbath. Kissed my nipples, neck, paint my front torso and down to my knee caps and in between showing me her smiles and teasing me. She then licked my erected manhood wow that feel was good. Slowly she licked with her tongue all around and engulfed my shaft into her mouth for a BBBJ and either she knows or its her style, the BBBJ was soft gentle and sensual, and a relatively long BBBJ. During her BBBJ I was stroking her body enjoying the smooth skin feeling and groped her breasts. B cups and very soft and nice smooth feel. All natural feel.

She stopped and smiled wickedly poured some lube onto her hand, frenchkissed me and her hand rub on my dick. The hand part was very good. If not because I like fj I would have let it out. The feeling is immense. Those who can extend 2 sessions can try this and later rest for another FJ.

I stop her when I can't take it. So I made her lie down, kissed her face, lips, ears neck, boobs and nipples. Her nipples are nice pinkish colour and I cupped her boobs and kissed them. Slowly I went down to paint her and it was a nice foreplay. She moaned sexily and I really cannot take it. Got her to cap me, missionary and insert. Her nice warm and wet pussy engulfed my manhood and I pumped slowly accelerating the motion. Every pump is so much feel and she was moaning. I pushed faster and faster with my climax building up. Told her I m cumming and she grabbed me to kiss again and I exploded with a high climax.

Rested a while hugged each other small talk and we went shower.

I would say Emily really is a mixture of Gfe looks and svc for me. Overall a 8/10 for me.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Coco
House: 2058
Home: Sichuan
Ht/wt: 163cm/45kg
Debut: Feb 2026

Looks: super slim, tall, slender legs with tendrils tattoo on her backside below waistline. Hardly can find any fats on her. Face 30% like Michelle Chong, ex media corp artist. Neck got 2 slash scars. Else fair & smooth complexion. Lips tender with soft tongue , great for frenching.

Boobs: A cup with big 50c pink areola & soft eraser pink tits.

Frenching: excellent till gao gao. One of the best frencher i ever had. As long as i want her with tongue kissing & no hurry.

Bbbj: can be improved. A bit too hard & aggressive for me. Had to tell her soften up. She put baby oil on my dick & stroke it, licked my balls, shaft then finally swallowed my dick into her mouth & blew vigorously.

Painting: excellent. Nice pinkish pussy, well shaven.. painted her till she was dripping wet.

FJ: excellent. Started slow with frenching her, Licking her boobs & tits. Moved southwards to paint her. Missionary in low, medim & high leg raised positions with her legs raised then spread eagle. Pulled her up to sitting where she grinded on me hard. I liked. Cowgirl then flat face to face cowgirl. Turned her to 180 deg reverse direction & she grinded on me hard & fast. Damn shiok. Final assault in doggie at the edge of bed, i stood on the floor. She was tight. Ramped her hard with all of me. I bent down to french her & grab her swinging boobs after i cum.

Gfe: quite high.

Overall: great enjoyable fxxk & frenching but watch out her bbbj.

Rtf: try other newbies 1st
Old 09-07-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster (P)

Tian Tian (16W06).....24-25yr old mm fm Hebei....has previous skin trade experience, even worked in Dubai.

looks
She has this feminine sultry foxy type of look with beautiful big eyes. Lovely long straight black hair worn in a long ponytail style....with soft lips and a long soft tongue....has nu ren wei allure !

body
Good height about 165cm tall, longish slim shapely legs....slim curvy figure with slight tummy, slightly on the big boned side, has a faint longish scar on her tummy(looks ok though not ugly), also appears to hv faint stretch marks near her waist area(again looks quite ok though).

her boobs are B/B+ cup, perky and shapely with brown nipples.....juicy ass with some flesh....pussy abit bushy and no smell.

attitude
Overall sex service is excellent, on the commando side and gfe is good
natural n spontaneous
hard worker that aims to please
passionate sensuous frenching from the get go, very nice

sex action

Shower.....full works package premium.....sensual sexy hot action...soapy raba, hdly, boobs/nipples fuck, catbath, ar, water + dry bbbj wif good suction, rub pussy on me cock etc.....served with delicious frenching all the time !

Bed action......all gl150 sop but done naturally with passion and sensuality. ....auto 69 with good response to me initial painting while she ar and bbbj.....then continued with a bbbj, i was standing she kneeling on the bed, feels like jap av with me stroking her lovely long hair, 3/4 deepthroat with saliva dripping + good eye contact, damn shiok.

My turn did the usual routine....really enjoyed the feel of her body....painted her again, got a great high natural response from her, v horny and wet.

Fj is full of hotness. frenching while feeling her body....pumped her in all the standard positions. ....best enjoyed doggie because of her ass n boobs. sex wif her ass on the edge of the bed because of the tight deep feel..asian cowgal, good control movement by her. ...ended with frenching and chit chat.....

Overall a very enjoyable bonk with a foxy sensual womanly lady...solid commando and naturally horny and passionate at the same time!....definite gem

Old 09-07-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile XIAO YA 1654A- the real fuck of my life PART 1/2

Special thanks to xiao zhu for making this thread possible and all the kind brothers who monitor truthful FR . After a long break with CUM KING , I am back with vengeance to test the infamous 1654 which I had heard so much.

I had an experience which I must share with all bros out there.
A hidden gem ! I posted it in the thread of 1654 as well.

When I walked upstairs, I wanted to look for the infamous Xiao Xin.
However she was booked and there was a lady with a almost endearing smile that caught my attention. She has the mesmerizing look that surpassed all the girls that I had carnal connection since all my 2016 escapades. I would give her a 10.5/10 for her looks. I never seen NATURAL BEAUTY at its best with her mild make up. A look that one would love to bring her home and bonk for life!

She word a tight fitting dress revealing her fair cleavage that beckons me to dip my hands into it. I told the OKT I wanted her and she was known as XIAO YA of 1654 (many xiao yas in GL). So many trips yet never seen her...like a angel send on my lucky day!

She was busy looking at her mobile until OKT called her and she return with a lovely smile that I would send sweet dreams to me every night.

PRE-SHOWER:
The minute we exchanged our greetings, we hug and she tactfully complimented on my physique but she laughed when I told her my physique are acquired from years of physical abuse by my ex girlfriends. She was sweet and friendly. I unzipped her and she peeled her clothes off slowly like I am seeing my corn being peel off.. I was so thrilled to see her gorgeous ass that protrude so well with her Hot Skimpy Thong Micro G String Panty.
She certainly surpassed Xiao Xin looks and curvaceous ass. Xiao Xin would be better if she has enhanced her unflattering ass.
Xiao Ya stepped out of her panty revealing her pussy hair which is well shaven and looks like an black triangular arrow tip pointing towards her vagina. I could see her pinkish vagina folds.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
XIAO YA -1654 Part2/2

SHOWER - best shower i ever had!
We were both naked and she is always smiling like she was happy to receive me. Her smile is enough to make my DIDI stay upright. Then she slide her hands on my chest to soaped me and slowly stroke my chest.
She then lathered my chest and back with her B cup breasts (i never like huge one). The feel of of her supple breasts and hardened nipples are like rolling a water filled balloons and a finger tip massaging ,
Then she slip her hands to wash my already stiffened DIDI with her breasts against my back. Oh Gosh....I feel like coming but stayed calm to avoid the embarrassment of premature ejaculation.

She beckons me to go to bad after she laid her towels on the sheets.

BED SCENE " dipping into paradise chamber":
After we lie down, I kissed her voluptuous bee stung tofu lips and her energetic tongue was flickering my tongue.

She kissed my nipple and wet down to blow me with roll of tissue nearby . She suck well with suction. And even perform deep throat while I caught glimpses of her looking up at me shyly. Seh would even make noises as if she was enjoying every meat of my flesh.

I could not hold on any longer and told her I needed to feel her inside.
She lie down and I could not help opening my eyes admiring her clean, slim, fair and silky skinned body and face. She capped me and proposed I be on top.

She undo her tied up hair, and i watched with glee as my didi slid gently into her naturally wet pussy (never see her with KY) I could feel the rippled chambers. She was moaning passionately as I increase my momentum. She enjoyed rapid fire fare initial slow entries.
She is one lady who can cumm!!!!

I tried her in various position -missionary as good as she contracted her pelvic . Doggy was fabulous as I felt much deeper and in control of her boobs. She is one lady that moans well and get wet easily.

PRE DEPARTURE - "refused to leave her":
After the session , she would lie naked next to me on my shoulder with her hand across my chest and chat with me. She is unlike some who would quickly finish the job and abandon you for another job especially she is a ANG PAI. Most ANG PAI wants to fulfill the quota in one day but I do not feel that sense of express service. It was what I described as PREMIUM service with finesse.

I massaged her and could sense she enjoyed the comfort with the extended hour . I could not bear leaving her. I would surely look for her again and again

RATINGS
Looks 10.5
Body 7.5 (height not model like)
SERVICE 9.5
AR - none (OK...i dislike it)
BBBJ- awesome 9 (deep throat)
FJ; 10 (enjoying every stroke)
Frenching 10 (like GF)

She only lacks in model height but enough to be your endearing partner to make me feel what is like being a man !!!!

I wish all brothers out there good fun and up my points if my FR rings the truth! REMEMBER, one man's meat may not be the same taste with other men. This is my personal preference
Old 10-07-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Ulyana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

1820 Duo Duo

Look pretty, and like my first love

Boobs soft n smooth, sensitive nipples

Service me like me a boss, very hardworking, can french, BBBJ when shower, assrim on the bed, b4 capped n FJ in many positions. Tight n wet below.

Yes, will go back for her of coz
Old 10-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

150cats FR – 1431 Xiao Mei

(I have posted the same FR under 1431 thread, just copy and paste here for recommendation)

Randomly walked into 1431 some days ago and saw this beautiful face girl, asked OKT and her name was Xiao Mei (not tried on that day due to some other thing), recently went to 1431 and got her.

Debut: 7 weeks ago
Origin: Hubei
Face: beautiful face, won’t reject type, made me happy when I saw her
Body: around 1.64 meter without heel, curve, wear sexy tight dress, a little tummy (she just finished her meal, so maybe no tummy if usual) but very ok to me
Boobs: A+/B, soft, all natural
Skin: not white color, but very soft and nice to touch, some part very smooth and some part not very smooth
Shower: careful shower
Cathbath: standard, high score when she kissed my neck to make me high
Kiss/French: didn’t ask
Painting: didn’t ask
AR: didn’t ask
BJ: I requested CBJ, she used condom on my little brother, excellent CBJ, I would say it is one of the best CBJ in GL, I would not mind if she wants to CIM me. I have to give 9/10 high score here for her skill.
FJ: She led me to try many positions, even some positions I never tried, she has the skill to make me hard and gave me a lot of girl friend feeling during FJ. Not a time watcher. Even we nearly passed the time in the end.

RTF: Yes (Due to her face, BJ skill and a lot of FJ positions leading)

She is a very nice talking girl that adds a lot of score there. And high GFE.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lorong 18 house 09
Xiao Xiao
Petite young syt with beautiful. second time with her and she really deserve my good fr.

Body : just like your neighbouring University student.
bbbj : slow soft wet and than faster abit with suction.
Fj : only manage two. cowgirl and sleeping doggy.
Overall :9/10 able to French passionately and when u lick her, she moan sexily .
really worth my 150 .
rtn : definitely on my first list.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7769 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

spot on bro. she's really good, recommended to all bro to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn123456 View Post
lorong 18 house 09
Xiao Xiao
Petite young syt with beautiful. second time with her and she really deserve my good fr.

Body : just like your neighbouring University student.
bbbj : slow soft wet and than faster abit with suction.
Fj : only manage two. cowgirl and sleeping doggy.
Overall :9/10 able to French passionately and when u lick her, she moan sexily .
really worth my 150 .
rtn : definitely on my first list.
Old 13-07-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

3 more updates

Zhen Zhen WH04

Looks: 8*
Service: 8.5

ZZ is super friendly and has a cute, girl next door aura. While her massage services are nothing to shout about and she doesn't offer AR, she is very GFE and natural about it, no fakeness at all, which is why I rate her service so high. Really reminds me of lying in bed and chilling with a hotter version of my ex-girlfriend lol. Sex is hot and steamy, she really gets into it and has a lot of natural lubricant. I put an asterix under looks coz she has very small boobs and very thin body, which is what I like but might not be to other's taste.

Bao Er 0819

Looks: 6.5
Service: 8.5

The stories are true! haha just echo what 10+ FRs have said. the YTL water bath was the longest I've had, very very slippery and naughty (involving some butt stuff hehe) She does the hot and cold alternating BBBJ that is heavenly man. Really don't know if I could control when she did that, my mind went a little haywire from the sensations lol. Sex was good too, just missionary for me as the foreplay left me very close to cumming.

Baby 1669

Looks: 7
Service: 3

Unfortunately I must end on a negative note. Saw reasonably good reviews so I tried her. She is very bossy, and not in a good way. Very critical of my body (I am not in the best of shape but by no means -that- unattractive), keep mentioning that I need to exercise. Her foreplay involves balls massage that hurt even after I asked her to be gentler. When I asked if she wants to 69, she asks me why I wanted to do it, and stated that she doesn't understand why I would enjoy it. That kind of ruined it for me, and I had trouble getting hard, so decided to finish with a HJ. As I had some trouble cumming, she even had the cheek to ask if I wanted to extend session by 1 hour. Of course not, so I just focus, rub her tits and hug her close while PCC myself. I mean I get if I am super attractive then maybe I will get better service, but for 150 I expect at least some level of respect.

Hope these FRs help out my fellow bros, would appreciate some points if they do
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1