The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2016, 05:28 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of
Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
SiSi from this house also quite okay. Usually I dont really enjoy with gal that is not very slim. But she have good GFE to compensate that. Overall I'm quite enjoy. May not rtf soon, but defiantly not regret in spending 150 on her.
She got good shape. This house my favorite many wl my type lor.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 9
niche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud of

FR on Baby

Looks: 8/10 - she is pretty
Boobs: 7/10 - just nice for her size with pink nipple
Body: 7/10 - petite and very short girl with fair skin
BBBJ: 8/10 - lots of saliva as in super a lot. she will let her saliva roll down your dick and then suck it. repeated this multiple times
FJ: 6/10 - so so only. kinda lazy as she might had been tired that day
Service: 7/10 - SOP
GFE: friendly

Overall: 7/10 nothing much to shout about. If you like short and pretty gal, then look for her
Old 06-06-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by niche View Post
FR on Baby

BBBJ: 8/10 - lots of saliva as in super a lot. she will let her saliva roll down your dick and then suck it. repeated this multiple times

Overall: 7/10 nothing much to shout about. If you like short and pretty gal, then look for her
thxs for the FR bro

baby seems to be a master of saliva
Old 06-06-2016, 09:57 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by niche View Post
FR on Baby

She does not like to do horse riding or dog style bcos she has shallow pussy. If enter deep deep, she feel pain. So she only let u mission style. She can French and paint. She also like me to paint her long long and song song like she want to cum oso. Lol! She good in throw saliva from one feet and the hj a few strokes then BBBJ continued. PSE! But I don't find her chio de. But she confirm young grass. Nice skin and nips. Hee!
Old 11-06-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Sorry to Xiao Niao supporter. Could be my problem or she not in the mood that day. I was expecting commando services but everything was just normal. Bbj was good, but doesn't enjoy the fj. Maybe I'm not her type. So no rtf for me.
Old 14-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Lan Xin
House: 2045
Home Chongqing
Ht/Wt: 156cm/48kg
Debut: Apr 2016

Looks: very fair complexion. Soft pearly white skin. Tiny pimples (healing) at the tip of her nose. She said looked like rudolph the rein deer, haha. Bit of tummy fats & bit fleshy bod but nice & soft to cuddle. Slim waist & slender legs. Long copper brown hair, oval shape face, med nose, well shape lips with pink lipstick. Sexy teasing eyes tt winked at me.

Boobs: B+. Pearly whiite soft boobs with pink tits. Yummy!

Frenching: soft lips, responsive but not aggressive. Suspect not very keen.

Painting: vgd. She invited me to paint her & even taught me how to do it correctly. Soften my tongue instead of harden & stick out too longish. Light pinkish abalone. Didnt stick in too deep as advised.

Bbbj: excellent. Eyes contact while she enjoyed my fully erected dick. So seductive & inviting.

FJ: vgd. Only one position- missionary. Flat lying on top of her soft body as i frenched her & rocking my pelvic rhythmically against her pussy. Changed to 90 degree then raised her legs up 90 degree & drilled her deeper & deeper .....until cum. She was moaning along & said she had cum too.

GFE: high, good company to chat with. She planted 2 lipstick marks on my body & my lips. Luckily can wash off.

Overall: v enjoyable fxxk. Could hv been better if i can tahan bit longer. Damn, cannot resist her charm & seduction.

RTF: yes.
Old 06-07-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Yi Yi
House: 2045
Home: JiangXi
Ht/Wt: 163cm/47kg
Debut: Jan 2016

Looks: sleepy eyes, quite chio face but still not my fav type. One thing attract me was her fantastic figure. 163cm tall, B cup , shapy long slender legs & porcelain fair & smooth skin. Her long black hair touched her butt.

Boobs: B cup. Soft w light brownish tits. Sensitive, cannot suck or lick too hard.

Frenching: yes but not too keen. Excuse said customers said dirty.

Painting: skipped

Bbbj: vgd but can improve. Bit tight can feel teeth sometimes. Twice. Bathroom & bed.

Fj: excellent. Accommodating. Did missionary, sitting, cowgirl & back to missionary.felt tight fresh pussy gripping my dick.

Gfe: medium. Slept after fj while cuddled. Didn't really chat much.

Overall. Love her great figure, good attitude. Service wise bit mechanical.

Rtf: try others 1st.
Old 08-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I visited Xiao Niao at 11pm. I don't find Xiao Niao worth my RTF because after 1/2 hr, she told me I have 10 mins left. I knew she was bluffing me. I tried not to let her comment affect me but it did. I came quite soon. She immediately went to shower and washed her camouflage face paint (make up) off. Lesson to be learned: Don't visit any legal Geylang WL at 11pm or later.
Old 10-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
L20h45 is 100 or 150

Bros l20 45 is 150 or 100 , outside put 100 but i pay 150
Old 10-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster (M)

Are all the girls there 150 or 100?
Old 10-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

150 !

the sign outside does not refer to the price
Old 10-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
150 !

Thats 100 Spartans WLs
Old 10-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
150 !

Whats the sign 100 for?
Old 19-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Cat150 their service duration how long?
Old 19-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – 2045 Yi Yi

I first time saw Yi Yi at another house while I was waiting for another girl, asked OKT and got her name.

Booked Yi Yi through telephone call, when I arrived at 2045, Yi Yi was back from other house, wearing black dress to show her very white and good skin, I was happy immediately.

Origin: Jiangxi
Debut: January 2016
Face: 7.5/10, not very beautiful type, but still pleasant look and I won’t reject
Body: Around 1.62 meter, very nice butt, curve, no tummy at all, very white and very smooth skin, soft too (she said she dislikes sunshine). She has long and good quality hair, it is enjoyable to touch her body and hair (such as her back) in the same time. I give 8.5/10 high score here.
Boobs: B cup, all natural, soft and nice to grab, very beautiful shape
Shower: better than average, some extra action
Catbath: standard
AR: not asked
Painting: not asked
Fingering: no time (we talked too long time then no time here)
Kiss/French: she initiated, one time french during catbath
BBBJ: very good skill
FJ: 8.5/10, flexible and listened to my instruction. Actually she led the position change and asked me to try different positions (nice girl). There was the excellent point – when she was on top, she changed from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl (I lay down to see her back than see her boobs) and she moved with strong power front and back (not up and down) and made me very excited. Never experienced with other girls for this position, opened my eye.

RTF – Yes (due to her very good skin, reverse cowgirl FJ and nice talking)

She is a nice talking girl and we talked a lot and found time was limited to go full course. I like nice talking girl. By the way, this house 2045 is different reception setting when clients waiting, nearly clients and girls are sitting on the same long sofa, and on girls’ sofa there are many girls’ bags, hats, make up products, etc, I felt to enter a beauty shop (great interesting to look at carefully while waiting).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1