The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 02-06-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssleight View Post
- 1215: Walked to Idola massage. Took 1 hour @ 60k Rp. Asked for young and slim girls. My friend got a MILF, while I got a GILF (LOL!). Immediately know that I will not go for any special regardless of the price. The place is lit up in blue, with mattresses on the floor. Curtains are used as partitions with Richard Clayderman’s music playing in the background (Ballade Pour Adeline). Massage was semi-piano. My friend’s MILF kept pestering him for special – but he’s those kind that won’t go for anything unless got feel for the girl. So declined. My GILF asked once and I said no. I think she also expect I wouldn’t take it up.
o MP: Idola Massage.
o ML Name: Didn’t ask.
o Age: Didn’t ask.
o Massage: 4/10.
o Looks: -1/10 (GILF).
o Body: N.A.
o HJ: NIL.
o FJ: NIL.
o Attitude: 3/10.
o Damage: 60k Rp / Hour (80k Rp / 1.5 Hour; 100k Rp / Hour).
o RTM/F: No. My friend also never opt for special. ML pestered him for tips like no end.
Hmm...GILF rarely gives piano massage. I only been there once,so arent too sure which GILF you are talking about. But i would not suggest you go to RTM again at this place due to your age gap with mine. It may not be suitable. (i believe even if i were to pay for you i doubt you should RTM until more details are rolled out)

Formosa's King massage perhaps would be a better choice. Otherwise Moonlight behind New Berry or Moonlight behind Harmoni Hotel should work just as good for you. Their massage almost can confirm will be piano standard.

Quote:
- 1330: Walked to DC Mall. I generally like walking everywhere if possible. Helps me orientate me to the place better. This is usually what I usually do also when I’m overseas in new places. And you get to see things better too.
By walking around,you get to see more and able to help you mark those landmark,which will help you remember how to get to certain places,example if i want to go New Berry,i look for Hana Hotel on the google map becos New Berry is just opposite Hana Hotel and so on for other places that interest me.

Most maps dont show where the cheonging places were at.

Quote:
- 1350: Walked into each of those MPs just outside DC Mall. As mentioned by other bros here, most of these MPs (if not all of them), have photo albums of the girls. Do not trust these photos. Walked into Tulip massage. Turned out this place is also an overnight booking joint. There were only 5 WLs there. All MILF.
Nearly all SYT wont be able to give good massage. Most people goes to such places for ST. I went to Tulip recently,there is at least 1 SSYT that caught my attention. You may have reach there at a wrong timing.

Quote:
- 1415: My friend chose A5 massage I believe since he fancied one of the photos of the girl in there; I chose Nice Massage (Chinatown Massage) that is just 20 meters away.
o MP: Nice Massage (Chinatown Massage).
o ML Name: Selvie / Selfie.
o Age: 25 (alleged).
o Massage: 2/10.
o Looks: Nothing at all like the picture in the album. 3/10.
o Body: Got “san cheng rou” like those pork belly like that (I didn’t know that at first because she hid it quite well.) 2/10.
o HJ: 3/10. Rushed and rough. Opted for it after FJ was totally unacceptable.
o FJ: 1/10. Deadfish. Pussy so loose I thought I was fucking thin air.
o Attitude: 1/10. Very unaccommodating. Refused to remove her top at all even for FJ. Even when washing up, snatch from me to wash up first. Before even negotiation, whole day pester me to do “ciki-ciki” (FJ) without even massaging for more than 10 mins. After everything, kept pestering me for tips.
o Damage: Was quoted 400k for HJ and 800k for FJ. I remember Bro Nono’s advice. Counter-offered HJ for 100k and FJ for 200k. I refused to budge regardless. She kept pushing me for FJ, and she slowly lowered to price to 300k. I still refused. So I got it at 200k. But even at 200k, at this rate, I still felt I overpaid for such horrendous service. 110k / Hour (VIP Room) + 200k (FJ). I think price increase by 10k as compared to FRs from other bros.
o RTM/F: No fucking way.
o Comments / Observations: This place is pretty bad. I would advise to avoid this place. Wanted to try the so called “mandi susu” (Milk bath). Turns out, the receptionist / price list was not accurate. Was told that VIP room regardless of duration includes a mandi susu, but apparently not. After everything ended, was then told it was only for 1.5 hours and above. Place is also quite dirty. Mattress got black hole that seems to have insects inside. Quite put off generally. As for timing, also cheat me close to 20 minutes (ended 20 mins earlier). My friend who did at A5 massage told me that the milk bath just means putting milk powder into the water. So I guess I did not miss out much. For him, despite me relaying to him Bro Nono’s advice, still kena chopped 400k for FJ. Sigh. His girl is Reina – apparently body is not bad (unlike mine), but looks also quite terrible. Besides, the VIP room looks very run down and the mattress has a smell.
Hmm...after reading this,i realize one small little thing. Nice Massge has either deteriorate or you may not be used to their kind of massage places. But i believe it more that it has deteriorated becos like i say 2 months ago,i almost completely stop going to Utama area of massage shops due to it getting overly popular and people paying more than they are suppose to. Nice Massage used to be pretty good like 6 month plus ago when they were just newly opened (and renovated).

And in case you didnt know,A3,A5 and Nice Massage were sister shop run by the same group of bosses.

Quote:
- 1530: Continued to walk around the vicinity. Entered into each and every one of those MPs. As mentioned earlier, got photo album. Just ask for it. But remember, the girl and the photo, is always different. In some places, you can even see the girls (if you request). They are usually all located in one or two waiting / holding rooms. Most, if not all I’ve seen really cmi. Generally, imho, the MPs around DC Mall area is to be avoided.
Already did some time ago,hehehe...sorry,i think i should have warn you 1st. Next time if you go Batam again,try the hotel massage or Men's Spa instead. From reading your FR till now,most standalone may unlikely to be suitable for your age group.

Quote:
- 1600: Walked into Bunga Massage just to take a look. About 20 girls. There were about 2 WLs that caught my eye (quite hot and slim). Mami can speak Chinese well and seems to know the SG scene (i.e. Geylang) very well. It’s almost impossible (or maybe she see us young lads want to chop us) to bargain with her, despite me demonstrating I’m not exactly clueless (name dropped other joints like New Berry and Gold Bird (Sedona)). But she is very friendly. Quoted 1.5 mil for overnight for one of the Indo-Chinese girls. She willing to bring it down to 1.4 mil. Do note that this price only comes with 3 shots. She claims most of her good girls taken already (possibly so, given that I came in so late – but also, since it’s a weekday, Batam generally is rather quiet). Short-time (1 hour / 1 shot) is quoted at 500k. She told me that this is about the same price as Geylang for Thais and double the time. (See, she really know our scene well). Refused to budge. I also don’t want since my objective in this trip is mainly to recce massage places. I thanked her and left.
At 4pm,yes...its a little late. But the 3 shot rule? This is the 1st time i heard of the 3 shot rule in Bunga cited by the Chinese mami. I might have rebut her if its going to be the same price as Geylang,then why would i come to Batam in the 1st place,hehehe...however,i will not name Bunga the most expensive joint if their price were low tho.

Quote:
- 1830: Took a taxi to Sports massage (the one near Goodway hotel) @ 20k Rp. Did the 190k Rp package (1 hour Reflexology + 1 hour body massage). One of the best massages I ever had. Don’t see these girls small size, damn lot of strength. Kept asking her to ‘kuat’ (stronger). This place is ABSOLUTELY clean and I know that and had no intention for anything. To give you an idea of how clean this place is, they will open the curtain a little so others can look in. When I told her whether can close the curtain (because I felt a little awkward that people can look in when I like 3/4 naked), she exclaimed that she cannot do so in a very animated way – LOL… wtf). Massage is damn solid and good. Simply love it. Massage is 8-9/10.
The 20k taxi fare reminds of another bro who went to Batam with a very senior bro who somehow "despise" making even a single post in this new Batam thread (i use the word "despise" becos its how i feel about it),hehehe...he's a good contributor in the older thread tho when he shares about some exotic satay and a Japanese theme massage. If you happen to know him,his experience definitely surpass mine many many times. I remember him becos i read that old thread a few times and his recommendation rarely fails.

If you happen to know him,you wont go too wrong following his advise. He will be able to recommend you few other massage shops that are of equal (or almost equal) standard as that of Sports Massage. My favourite was still going to a clean massage place to get special service,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 02-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
- 2040: Walked to Goodway hotel and check out the spa. I think I might have been mistaken, but the spa at level 2 is not called “TaiQi massage” or anything. It’s called “The Spa”. Very clean place (in both sense of the word). Does not appear to be a place that provides special at all. There is a Japanese restaurant at the lobby. That evening, only got Japanese buffet at 199,000 Rp ++. Did not want to eat since price also not cheap and the spread appears quite pathetic (was allowed to go in and see).
Good information. So,there's a Japanese Buffet in Goodway. Bros who love Japanese food will love this piece of info.

Thank you.

Quote:
- 2200: Friend retired for the day. I went to King’s massage (4th floor Formosa) to try out. Didn’t bother to pick the girl. All the info is because I went back the next day to look at the picture album. LOL.
o MP: King’s Massage @ Formosa Hotel.
o ML Name: Number 9.
o Age: Didn’t ask.
o Looks: Quite similar to picture in album. 4/10.
o Body: I can’t really see clearly since they wear a black uniform with orange lace at the peripheral edges of the uniform. But I think her body is quite fat kind.
o Attitude: 4/10. Ask for 400k HJ; 800k FJ. I told her no way. She went down to 700 then 600k. But no way I’m gonna pay. She also not a SYT or anything. I told her I willing pay 100k for HJ. She say… 100k is the amount of TIPS you should give me. I just laughed and told her it’s ok. After that, really started pestering me for tips of 100k – of course never give.
o Damage: 90k / Hour. (100k / Hour if in room).
o RTM/F: Maybe. Will choose other girls.
o Comments / Observations: Would be better if one chose to go to the room. I did not since my friend wants to stay with me.
Massage at 4/10? Hehehe...King is the place that you can keep trying,just avoid number 9 in future,hehehe...i have no recommendation becos...i try almost every girls there for convenient reason since i stayed there most of the time, quite a handful of them were pretty good (at least for me).

Quote:
- 1115: Went to take a look at Alishan KTV. I think at least 40 girls that night. All sitting around. Spotted 3-4 that really caught my eye. Didn’t do anything, went back hotel, shower, drink wine and TCSS with friend.
Got spot any PRCs there? Hehehe...

Quote:
Bros, sibei paiseh. Internship started and was damn busy. These firms... pay a pittance yet work you like dog... so no time to write finish. Sorry for the late update!
Internship salary is still more than the regular salary in Batam. Tnank for remembering to update your FR.

Quote:
Actually I split into various parts also because I think maximum can post 4 pictures. Not sure how to post more than 4 pictures per post. Maybe some bro can teach me? Kekeke.
You can post more than 4 pictures per post by clicking in this button >> to upload you picture before you submit your post.

Quote:
- 0700: Kena woken up by the piling noises at the construction site. (Remember what I said earlier about the construction site?). I will choose a room that is in the opposite end the next time. Haha. Tried sleeping by covering head with pillow. Had a pair of ear plugs too.
In case one day you are there on weekdays for 3D2N,you can always get a room change since it isnt that crowded. Weekends will be subjected to room availability. It must have been a nightmare having those construction site side by side around your room area.

Reminds me that when in my last trips's stay in Formosa,i tried my very very best to blast the TV speaker to the loudest when connected to my laptop at 4am Batam time to try to see if my friend in my next room would reacte. My friend next morning's reply was he heard nothing,hehehe...so now when you say you used a ear plug plus pillow to cover your head,i am really able to relate how loud the noise was just outside your room.

Quote:
- 0900: Ate the hotel buffet breakfast. Remember to bring the paper coupons that were given to you on check in. Spread is acceptable. Starting from your usual fried rice / noodles to like braised pork or fried fish (or some fresh milk with cereal if you like) and ending with some cream cakes.
Glad you like the breakfast.

Quote:
- 1100: Did 2 hours body massage this time @ 250k Rp. As good as the day before even though different masseuse (they operate on rotation basis between their 6 joints). Standard seems to be generally good Damn shiok. Tipped the masseuse 10k.
Next trip i go try too,no good i look for you,hehehe... *joking only*

(when it comes to massage,Sports massage are definitely in one of the top tier)

Yes,they were good in a way that their massage were completely complete (head to toe).You know you are not getting anything special,so there was no expectation on this part (GQ) which indirectly lead one's mind and body to relax better. The right strength and the right part of the fingers/palm used that touches (or hit) all vital points of a human body,except the groin....hehehe....

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 02-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Part 4 of 4

- 1330: Chose the 250k package for Deluxe Room (it’s not really a room btw). To get to the rooms, you have to go through the lounge. Price comes with 1.5 hours massage and use of facilities. Facilities include shower, steam, sauna and jacuzzi. Jaccuzi area is quite big with roman statues around. Sauna and steam is rather small. Place is generally decent, but showers a little dirty. Food-wise, got some nasi-lemak and goreng pisang. The lounge seems spacious and comfortable, but very dark. Drinks only got free water and ginger tea. The rest have to pay. Beer should cost you a couple of SGD. You ‘order’ your girl too from the receptionist that is IN the lounge area. My friend and I specified very clearly we want “muda dan langsing” (young and slim). Apparently, you are allowed to change the girl once.
o MP: Atalanta Spa.
o ML Name: Vanessa.
o Age: 25 (alleged).
o Looks: 5/10. Semi-SYT.
o Body: Can’t really see in the dark also. But I think quite the meaty type (not my type).
o Attitude: A bit of teasing here and there. Generally friendly, until the tips part.
o Damage: Was quoted 400k for HJ. Didn’t ask about FJ. I told her I only will pay 150k for HJ. She say no way. I say never mind. Hahaha.
o RTM/F: Might go Octopuss to try first.
o Comments / Observations: A generally classier place compared to many others. Staff at the lounge are friendly and helpful. If you go early, you will not find many people there. But at around late afternoons, you will see many people streaming in. Most (if not all) for the day I went, were local men only.
Hehehe...i cant help commenting on this. You just shared something that put me in an advantage for this part of your FR. I dont wish to elaborate more. Yes,please do try Delta Spa and Octopuss Spa if you get a chance in Batam again,hehehe...

Thank you very much.

Quote:
- 1800: Left the place and walked to have seafood near HBT. On the way, got see this MP. I think it’s called Ocean Massage or something along those lines. They have a menu for FJ. Apparently, can change girl until you like. But no photo album or anything to see. Minimum price quoted at the reception is 787k IIRC.
This place by now should have been overly priced. Its good for a one time try,especially the 4 Breast massage since not every Batam massage shop offers such. After the one time try on it,most like me, will not RTM for the same thing again.

Good for a one time novelty try tho.

Quote:
- 1830: Had nice seafood near HBT. Price is quite reasonable. Dinner was not bad @ 260k Rp only for 2 people. Please help yourself to a few pictures hehehe. We ordered about 5-6 dishes with beer.
Finally,it reaches the final part of your FR.

Took me a while to read them a few times and before making a reply. Apparently,you dont make any mistakes at all,in fact you fare far too well as a Batam 1st timer,especially with the 20k taxi fare...hehehe...can see that you are not new to the indo land and my guess is you also speak fluent-enough bahasa indo and a non-Chinese too.And in the event if you are,an Indo Chinese you should be. Almost forget to add,if it is none of the above,high chance you have been "guided" (高人指点). Thats how i feel after reading your FR.

Believe it or not,no 1st time Batam newbie who could speak zero Malay or Bahasa indo could get a 20k taxi trip (i dont usually use strong words). I doubt they could even get up any taxi vehicle with 20k rupiah,hehehe... Even the dinner at Harbour Bay Terminal for 260k too,it was a good price. They were one of the lowest i have seen,and it goes to tell me you know the Indonesia culture well.Perhaps some reading your FR may feel you are not speaking the truth and/or it is totally impossible to get that. But no,not for me as i believe you becos someone has gotta the same fare before you during 2016 and how truth was that when he says so,no one can verify.

However much i say,i do believe the Batam locals pay an average fare of 30k to 35k from Harbour Bay to anywhere,and me? I have to resort to using the point to point "trickery" to get the below 20k rupiah as a foreigner who speaks no malay nor Bahasa Indo.

(Harbour Bay >> opposite Formosa Moneychanger >> Kaha >> Back to Formosa check-in = 40k rupiah (with occasionally 10k tips) + Free taxi ride from Formosa Hotel to Harbour Bay using the membership privileges)

Thank you for sharing. I like this FR becos its more of an in-depth experience exchange and it sets me thinking from a Newbie perspective. From my heart,i sincerely wish and hope that your next Batam trip will be better than this one.

(i dont see the need to ask you to drop expectation by half,since its a recce trip with all massage places you been to being rated from 2/10 to 4/10 except Sports Massage; you already knew what you were looking for when it comes to "massage",hehehe...)

Cheers!

Side notes :

I said this before,in Batam,there is also 80k to 150k rupiah per pop (much older girls),lowest i have heard was 50k rupiah per pop (21 year old girl,with some techniques used <which i dislike the use of such techniques>) in massage shops when the girl/s were new and desperate enough. So i am a believer,anything and everything is possible. Then i ask myself,can everyone and anyone get it almost all the time (aka easily get those deals) in Batam,my answer is no. If its not going to be easily available,then i will only be sabotaging the newbies and the 1st time Batam visitors if i add those info into a Guide.

The same can be applied to Taxi fare too. 30k to 40k rupiah for regular rides from point A to point B if one bargained within Nagoya area. If one dont plan to bargain,the price will usually be 50k rupiah plus/minus,otherwise the carrot price of S$30 to S$50 per trip payment which can be seen in the old thread.

Here's my Taxi Pricing Variation during my Batam travel-about base solely on my experience.

1. Grab a full day taxi for only if one plans to go anywhere else more than just getting girls whereby it will usually cost between 250k to 500k rupiah per day. (a full day taxi here means the moment i arrive Batam till around 9pm in the evening and send me back the next morning/noon)

2. Grab a taxi for FREE (via negotiation with the driver) if one plans to go for only girls and thats it. Taxi driver earns from the commission from the booking joint. (if my objective to go Batam is purely just for girls only,i do not need a taxi at all) Taxi driver brings you to serveral booking joint,you picked the girls,pays for it (the girl/s) and the same driver send the girl to you at your desired time. No extra payment needed unless one wish to tip the driver.

3. If one has a regular taxi driver,take down his number. Negotiate for a point to point fare. It can be 20k to 30k rupiah fare from each point to point. Meaning i called the cab driver i knew,the driver comes to Harbour to fetch me to Hotel,i pay 20k. Then i called the same driver again to bring me go lunch,another 20k. Then call the driver to pick me up after lunch,another 20k,then call the driver bring me go massage,another 20k,and another round of calling to bring me back to hotel,20k rupiah,the list goes on and on. Its like a call per use per trip. (if i know i am going to exceed a certain amount per day/night use,i grab a full day driver instead)

5 points = 100k rupiah

Example : i go from Harbour to Hotel,1 point. Hotel to lunch,another point,to find girls,another point,go masaage,another point and so on.

4. Like i say before,i used some trickery from Harbour Bay to Money changer away from Harbour bay,then to Kaha and then to Hotel at 40k to 50k. All in will be less than 20k each point to point. 40k to 50k divided by 3 point destination. I use this method on my solo trips. (everyone who visit Batam before knows changing money at any ferry terminal usually not-so-good rate)

Even if i dont go to Money changer 1st and head from Harbour Bay to Kaha,and then to Formosa only,the fare is still 40k to 50k divided by 2.

5. Dial a Blue Bird taxi that runs on taxi-meter.

Taxi drivers get commission in almost everything whenever money comes out from my wallet,according to what i have read so far. Just that to date,i dont get to see a driver collecting his commission.(what i dont see doesnt mean its not happening in this case and they do collect commission) The taxi variances mentioned above depends on how i would like to travel in Batam. Meaning to say,i have a choice...hehehe...

Just sharing my experience here.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 02-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

https://carousell.com/p/54242541?rank=1

https://carousell.com/p/53406311?rank=0
Old 02-06-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Replied in BOLD as above
Thanks bro for your useful tips!
Old 02-06-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Hi bro,so last min planning. Here's what i suggest.

1. Stay at Pacific palace hotel,drop yrself off at Harbur bay ferry terminal.

Why so? : Because it has a safer & relatively popular disco (pacific disco) & a KTV there & also within your budget of around $60+ below $70.

2. Since 2d1n,no need to go too many joints. If u are into SYTs,try Happy 8 & Bunga. If u r into service,try NewBery & Sedona.Happy 8 & Bunga however more ex. Flag any taxi,they will know how to get u there.

Why so? : Because that's my personal preference to go

3. It's only 2d1n,dinner can be anywhere. Windsor food court can be a good choice but priced higher,otherwise Weywey/Harbour Bay sea food restaurant which has some sea view ambience (also higher price) inside harbour bay terminal.

Why so? : There's cheaper seafood in Batam,but u are into 2d1n stay ,so don't wish to give u too many further away cheaper option considerating if u are taking my advise to stay in Pacific palace hotel.

4. I think someone answer that already,Pacific & Newton disco. I suggest Pacific in case u plan to play drugs in batam. But do not bring the drugs out of Pacific disco,or u are deadmeat if caught with it. Ramadan just few days away,many polisi watching.

Why so? : Pacific disco inside Pacific palace hotel,so u have everything under one roof,including Octopussy men's spa.

5. Needless to say,Harbour Bay ferry terminal.

Why so? : Pacific Palace hotel is 10-15 mins walk,literally beside Harbour Bay if u check the Batam map & no chance for u to get lost in batam.

My philosophy in this reply is simple. Everywhere i suggested were all near to where you stay (except windsor food court & booking joints).
Thanks Bro! I think I will take your advice and stay in Pacific hotel.

So I just tell taxi to bring me to those joints? They got commission right? Any driver to reccomend?

I go hunt at 2pm is it too late?
Old 02-06-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

Sorry brothers last question, can kindly recommend me good clean massage place?

Below will be my plan

- take 10.45am ferry from SG so reach also 10.45 indo time.
- go check in then eat lunch but no idea where. Heard got famous bak ku teh?
- 1pm go choose gals
- then go clean massage
- go back hotel meet the gals around 4pm
- 6+ go eat dinner
- night program should be disco but what time should I go?
Old 02-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
bro maddog_mlvn & bro mrbondy2k,here oso got 1 more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Yes, but I walk into Majestic to get a seat to Btm Center , but I left my tickets at home, so the gal offer me a Sgd 31/ 2 way ticket, that how I came to know the offer 2 weeks ago. Sorry dun know the offer end on the 31/05. Since no more offer then better save the money and dun visit Btm, wait for ferry offer then cheong again there. Better luck next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Horizon Ferry is 48 also, more ferry trips than Batam fast.

The only other cheaper alternative are to Batam Centre ferries. but the distance to Nagoya is not worth it, unless you staying in Batam centre area.

Just a note to all brothers.

RAMADAN is here soon. Usually, the first few days, the 15th day, and last few days, there will be no entertainment. The rest of the days, the entertainment time will be shorter.

Do take care not to lose your wallets n petty thieves are around out to "earn for Hari Raya". Police are more on the look out for money as well.

DONT DO DRUGS AS THIS IS THE MOST ACTIVE TIME FOR THE POLICE LOOKING FOR MONEY.

Gals will open their mouth bigger for money as well.

Thanks brothers. Appreciate.

Last edited by mrbondy2k; 02-06-2016 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Bro,u ask the same qns abt a mth ago on May beginning.Gd bros here aldy replied,so i suggest u could read the thread backward 4 the given info made to yr same qn? Not a word of thx nvm,but expecting bros to put food in yr mouth wen u open it? Not a veri nice gesture rite?
Sorry brother if I have missed it. I checked the reply for my request, I did not find any reply. My apologies brother if I missed. I work in offshore and internet is very limited. so I do not check forum everyday. This week I am in Singapore and have access to internet.

Thanks for the understanding.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
So I just tell taxi to bring me to those joints? They got commission right?
Both questions,answers is a YES.

Just to add to my previous reply to u,Sedona also goes by the name Gold Bird.

Quote:
Any driver to reccomend?
No,not me.

U can get any driver from anywhere & later negotiate for a full day booking,if that's what u are looking for. More importantly,settled yr room check-in first.

Few posts above yours by Nono1973 already stated the roughly full day pricing of taxi booking.

Quote:
I go hunt at 2pm is it too late?
Tomorrow is Friday,considered a weekend in Batam,start your girl-shopping latest by 1230pm. (1230pm Indo time = 1330pm Sin time)

Quote:
...can kindly recommend me good clean massage place?
Inside Harbour Bay ferry terminal,there's a Harbour Bay Mall. Inside Harbour Bay Mall 2nd/3rd floor (can't r'ber) there's Manzu Massage.

It's clean.

Outside Harbour Bay mall got a 6 star massage,also clean but more ex. Located opp Swissbel hotel,also inside Harbour bay terminal.

For lunch,i cannot help u with anything on BKT that are close to your hotel. I suggest eat at Harbour Bay area (walk around upon your arrival) or order from hotel to your room. What time u should go disco can be figure out when u reach there since u stayed so close by.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

2. Grab a taxi for FREE (via negotiation with the driver) if one plans to go for only girls and thats it. Taxi driver earns from the commission from the booking joint. (if my objective to go Batam is purely just for girls only,i do not need a taxi at all) Taxi driver brings you to serveral booking joint,you picked the girls,pays for it (the girl/s) and the same driver send the girl to you at your desired time. No extra payment needed unless one wish to tip the driver.

Issnt dis the advice from hellowah long time ago about free taxi fare?
Old 02-06-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
vincent_ is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi, I am going on june 4 sat morning and come back on june 5 sun evening.! As for now, I am going alone. I getting 1 person to tag along with me.! U can pm me with your name, contact nos.! Thanks.!
Old 02-06-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
For lunch,i cannot help u with anything on BKT that are close to your hotel.
The 2 popular bak kut teh names in btm were shuang feng & mickey mouse. Both has several branches ard the island.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:59 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5586 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhPui8 View Post

Issnt dis the advice from hellowah long time ago about free taxi fare?
An ojek driver kept on pestering me for 2 days, offering to take me to joints for free, every time he saw me going out from Formosa. I did not want to go for joints, but he assumed I did. He can get 100-150 commission if I take a girl from a joint.

He could not understand why I always rejected his help. One afternoon he followed me for 15 minutes while I walked from Formosa till Jodoh. No way I could get rid of him. I simply wanted to make a walk, but he could not believe that one could simply go out for a stroll, not for touring joints.
Yes, I admit the first time I stopped at Happy8, but I just wanted to see what girls were available there.
Old 03-06-2016, 04:00 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5586 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Sinta is back
She came back for her first day of work the day I was checking out. Lovely lady.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1