The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Tried ting ting today

Cute look and friendly
Good figure
Smooth complexion but maybe because of Singapore weather back got some pimples

Service good but lose a bit to Lingling

Will rtf
Old 16-05-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
Tried ting ting today

Cute look and friendly
Good figure
Smooth complexion but maybe because of Singapore weather back got some pimples

Service good but lose a bit to Lingling

Will rtf
Yes, I agree with your assessment on Ting Ting who has been somewhat neglected in the forum. She used to work in the KTV in PRC and has picked up the skills only through some coaching and on the job training in GL. Ting Ting who speaks French gives me good service and is friendly and chatty. I will certainly call her if my fav girls Chu Chu and Ling Long are busy.
Old 17-05-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chobigj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I must sound silly but I really want your comments.
I'm new to this and went to give my first shot with at 1654a last week. She gave me a bbbj and French but fxxk with condom. Now I am quite worrying about getting std although there is no symptoms.

Anyone of you have heard one getting sick with bbbj at 1654a? Am I safe?

Thanks mate...
Old 17-05-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Chobigj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bros

Really need your comments...
I'm new to the hobby and gave my first shot at 1654a last week.
I was served bbbj and French and fxxk with condom. How safe am I from getting STI?

Thanks mate
Old 17-05-2016, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go check up is the best way to give you peace of mind. Through bbbj, there is the risk of gettin herpes for example. In sexual activity,There is risk involved. Nothing is safe, but generally in legal houses are safe..if the WL took care of hygiene well, e.g mouth wash etc.

But to go check up, you may need to wait 3 months later, for more accurate testing. If you are scared now, then stay away from visiting GL WL during this period until your checkup. Cheers and play safe in future.
Old 20-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – 1654A Emily

Some days ago randomly entered this house and looked at the notebook on the desk from OKT which girl was available and which girl was working and how many client(s) waiting for her, and saw Emily was available immediately, so took her upstairs (I like the chair in upstair rooms)

Face: 7.5/10, not my type but still nice looking
Body: around 1.62-1.63 meter if I remember (forgot to ask her exactly), a little meat and good body
Boobs: B+ cup, natural, very nice to grab and touch, here I give 9/10 for her boobs
Skin: very white, very smooth and very soft
Shower: impressive one, she used butt and the area between her legs to massage my little bother with shampoo, had to stop her due to too excited
Catbath: standard good
AR: not tried due to I dislike (She wanted to do for me as she said she got familiar with doing this part, I just nicely refuse to allow her to continue this part)
French: not asked
BBBJ: both in shower room and on bed, good work.
FJ: Very flexible and no rush, listened to my instructions with different positions, I could see she was tire on that day, but still she gave very good attitude, I gave 9/10 for her about FJ

RTF – Yes (due to her skin, boobs and very nice attitude)

The fantastic moment with her was in the beginning I thought her boobs was pushed up by bra, but surprisingly when I dropped her bra, I saw and felt very soft, smooth and beautiful boobs. Could not forget even after a few days.
Old 21-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

FR – 1654A ChuChu

last night idle so go down find Garrick after a long hiatus. told him "you know what i like, just recommend". then he just called ChuChu

Face: 7/10, pretty yes
Boobs: B-C cup, pink nipples. feels very slightly modified, not sure.
Shower: standard wash, BBBJ and then she AR me while standing.
Catbath: very sensual
AR: top notch AR.
French: in the bath, on the bed, while fucking.
BBBJ: above your average GL BBBJ. feels good!
FJ: 9/10. but only 1 position i cannot tahan just unload lol.

RTF – Yes, maybe later today
Old 21-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Long time never write FR, decided to drop one for Ting Ting
Name: Ting Ting (L16H54A)
Face: 7/10, cute and GND look
Body: guess abt 162cm tall, fair body a bit freshly type.
Boobs: B+ with light brown tits
Catbath: 7/10, did it with some water in her mouth
Bbbj: 7.5/10, I am bbbj lover, hers was not the best but got feel
AR: 6.5/10, not AR lover, but again got feel.
FJ: 7.5/10, pussy is tight. Tried 69, missionary, and lastly let her ride till I come.
RTF: yes, at least once before go hunt new gem.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 24-05-2016, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

nuruguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nuru

Hello. I realize this is rather ironic given the name I chose, but I'm new to this, have read the message board, and am still kind of confused as to where I'd go for a nuru massage session. Do I just wander around geylang until I find a place? Is it offered all over the place and not hard at all to find, or is it simply specific houses that offer this type service? Do I work out specific arrangements as to what I'd like with the girl prior? The whole - bbbjcim, etc?

My apologies if I've missed a thread that I should have read prior. Hoping someone can help me out! Heading to Singapore soon and have wanted to try nuru for a long time!
Old 30-05-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by feige View Post
FR – 1654A Emily

Some days ago randomly entered this house and looked at the notebook on the desk from OKT which girl was available and which girl was working and how many client(s) waiting for her, and saw Emily was available immediately, so took her upstairs (I like the chair in upstair rooms)

Face: 7.5/10, not my type but still nice looking
Body: around 1.62-1.63 meter if I remember (forgot to ask her exactly), a little meat and good body
Boobs: B+ cup, natural, very nice to grab and touch, here I give 9/10 for her boobs
Skin: very white, very smooth and very soft
Shower: impressive one, she used butt and the area between her legs to massage my little bother with shampoo, had to stop her due to too excited
Catbath: standard good
AR: not tried due to I dislike (She wanted to do for me as she said she got familiar with doing this part, I just nicely refuse to allow her to continue this part)
French: not asked
BBBJ: both in shower room and on bed, good work.
FJ: Very flexible and no rush, listened to my instructions with different positions, I could see she was tire on that day, but still she gave very good attitude, I gave 9/10 for her about FJ

RTF – Yes (due to her skin, boobs and very nice attitude)

The fantastic moment with her was in the beginning I thought her boobs was pushed up by bra, but surprisingly when I dropped her bra, I saw and felt very soft, smooth and beautiful boobs. Could not forget even after a few days.
Hi just want to also add on instead of a full report; my RTF on Emily was really great. She is another girl that i would bring home to show daddy and mummy and they would approve to marry immediately. Like her sweet smile, gentle demeanor, silky smooth complexion and skin, long flowing silky hair, pretty face, nice curvy body meaty in the correct places and very good skills in bed. Strong Gfe for me as I rtf many times.
Shiok for this girl Emily, makes me want to go back for more of her.

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 30-05-2016 at 03:15 PM.
Old 30-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
Acemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Best you go for checkup to be sure. Even using a condom is not 100% safe. There is always an element of risk. If you cannot accept this it is best not to continue with your new hobby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobigj View Post
Hi bros

Really need your comments...
I'm new to the hobby and gave my first shot at 1654a last week.
I was served bbbj and French and fxxk with condom. How safe am I from getting STI?

Thanks mate
Old 30-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Chu Chu 1654A
There have been numerous positive FRs written for Chu Chu. I'm not gonna add another FR, just want to say a few support words

What impressed me the most about CC is her work ethics. She's a hot ang pai, guys queue to see her every day, and she gives cat150 worthy service to each one... no cutting corners. I'm not one of her regulars, and yet I rarely had an AP working that hard to earn my $150. Kudos to her.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
UsualSuspect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not to mention she's quite leggy and she has a nice butt too! Quite rare for GL girls nowadays.
Old 31-05-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Super Chio & Pretty SYT With Excellent Service

WL: Xiao Xin
House: 1654A
Origin: Hunan
Height: 160cm
Weight: 48kg
Debut: Jan 2016

Looks (8.5/10): Super chio & pretty which is not easy to get nowadays at GL. Natural & no sigh of artificial making. Fair & fine skin. Her long black hair makes her looks very charming.

Boobs (8/10): She has a pair of nature B boobs, good looking & soft touching. Quite pinky.

Shower (8.5/10): Very high standard. Thorough front & back BM with soap & provides me frenching. Rubba rubba using her butt really turns me on. Finished with BBBJ with her looking up in between which is so seducing.

Cat Bath (9/10): Definitely one of the highest standard in GL. Very thorough cat bath all over my body & her suction is strong. Very enjoyable process

BBBJ (9 /10): Also one of the highest standard in GL. Excellent BBBJ skills with suction at the right strength. She provides me deep throat a few times which is so shiok shiok.

Painting (8/10): She provide 6-9 during BBBJ. Well trimmed & quite pink & juicy. This is her sensitive part & please treat her gently.

AR (9/10): Also one of the highest standard in GL. She provides AR with my 4 hands on. Very thorough with some pushing. Shiok shiok.

FJ (9/10): Very accommodating. We start with cow girl, followed by doggy & finish in missionary with both frenching passionately in this position.

Frenching (8:10): Very passionate with warm & soft tongue which turns me on quickly.

Attitude (9/10): Very present & friendly with smile all the way which makes me feels good.

GFE (9/10): Yes without saying.

RTF: Definitely with this gem.

Xiao Xin comes from the same training ground as Ling Long in the famous Dongguan city and were colleagues before. That's why her service standard is at the same high level as Ling Long. It is not easy to get this standard in GL nowadays. Xiao Xin is definitely a gem of GL we should not miss.
Old 31-05-2016, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 12
Sainta is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSainta is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi just want to also add on instead of a full report; my RTF on Emily was really great. She is another girl that i would bring home to show daddy and mummy and they would approve to marry immediately. Like her sweet smile, gentle demeanor, silky smooth complexion and skin, long flowing silky hair, pretty face, nice curvy body meaty in the correct places and very good skills in bed. Strong Gfe for me as I rtf many times.
Shiok for this girl Emily, makes me want to go back for more of her.
Oh! Emily still there! she told me that will RTC after CNY when i up her before that time... so she change her mind huh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1