The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnpsr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs - Do up points of FRs that helped you

Hi Bros

Going to have my first time today or this week. I see so many FRs and the general sense is to have a list of girls to go to in case any are unavailable

Open to comments - who would be the top 5 to recommend if you like big boobs?

Thanks guys
Old 10-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn123456 View Post
Walking to w1617.. happen to see this house 1649.. enter the house and the OKT say 150 immediately. not Thai not Viet.. I was like wah wat attitude.. call the girls out I reply.. took out 150 than say anyone as long as can service.. end up disappointed..
Vivi
Hunan
Looks 6/10
Boobs A
Many hair on pussy
Skinny but leggy with tattoo behind her back..
No french no painting..
Bbbj asked if not bj only 7/10
FJ.. pump her very hard to finished..
Rtn : no
that okt is a prick. Hate his guts
Old 10-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs - Do up points of FRs that helped you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
that okt is a prick. Hate his guts
Yes Ah Seng is one of the most Hao Lian OKT in GL

His auntie assistant also one kind of weirdo
Old 10-05-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GL 150cats FR – 1803 An Na

(Due to I find nearly no FR on this new girl An Na, I just copy and paste what I have posted under 1803 thread. Hopefully my FR will be useful for you)

Recently I randomly entered 1803 and saw this beautiful girl An Na (even she is tall than me when with heel), just could not refuse her beautiful face, body and boobs, paid and she led me into the room.

Name: An Na (in Chinese 安娜)
Debut: around 1 month ago
Face: 9/10, I give high score due to her face is a fashion model level and she has very long hair
Boobs: natural C
Body: very soft and very smooth
Catbath: simple and quick (not sure why she processed this part so quickly)
BBBJ: only on the bed, slow and skillful, enjoyable
AR: not asked due to I dislike
French: not asked
FJ: flexible with my instruction for different positions, no rush, she even told me to try whatever position as I like and asked me to try her as hard as I can. In this part, due to her face reaction very sexy and her great sound, I actually took short time to come.

My overall score: 9/10 (mainly due to she is very beautiful)

(I will give higher overall score 9.5/10 if she can perform better/slow catbath and additional BBBJ in shower)

RTF: Yes

Talked with her nicely, and she was a little shy (maybe still fresh in GL) when I said very good evaluation for her high level body.

I think she will be ang pai of GL (she is already very popular in 1803 house) within 1 year if she can constantly improve her services and fit for some other mans’ preference for AR, french or painting, etc.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L2062 Xiao Ya (Sichuan)

Temporary here till 1652 is renovated.

Look - 7/10
boobs - A
Body - 7/10
BBBJ - 8/10 solid
FJ - 8/10, tried various positions, best is missionary, skipped AR and catbath, not really into having my body plastered with saliva. otherwise pleasant experience.
RTF - No, limited budget
Old 12-05-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blaze is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by feige View Post
GL 150cats FR – 1803 An Na

(Due to I find nearly no FR on this new girl An Na, I just copy and paste what I have posted under 1803 thread. Hopefully my FR will be useful for you)

Recently I randomly entered 1803 and saw this beautiful girl An Na (even she is tall than me when with heel), just could not refuse her beautiful face, body and boobs, paid and she led me into the room.

Name: An Na (in Chinese 安娜)
Face: 9/10, I give high score due to her face is a fashion model level and she has very long hair
Boobs: natural C
Body: very soft and very smooth
Catbath: simple and quick (not sure why she processed this part so quickly)
BBBJ: only on the bed, slow and skillful, enjoyable
FJ: flexible with my instruction for different positions, no rush, she even told me to try whatever position as I like and asked me to try her as hard as I can. In this part, due to her face reaction very sexy and her great sound, I actually took short time to come.

My overall score: 9/10 (mainly due to she is very beautiful)

(I will give higher overall score 9.5/10 if she can perform better/slow catbath and additional BBBJ in shower)

RTF: Yes

Talked with her nicely, and she was a little shy (maybe still fresh in GL) when I said very good evaluation for her high level body.

I think she will be ang pai of GL (she is already very popular in 1803 house) within 1 year if she can constantly improve her services and fit for some other mans’ preference for AR, french or painting, etc.
how tall is she?
Old 12-05-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze View Post
how tall is she?
If I remember correctly, she said she is 1.65 meter and she is tallest in this house 1803.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by feige View Post
If I remember correctly, she said she is 1.65 meter and she is tallest in this house 1803.
Wow ! Thanks for sharing.
Old 14-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

150cats FR – 1805 Man Li (or can call her name "Money")

(I have posted the same FR under 1805 thread, copy and paste into this 150cats thread, new girl, worth recommendation both look and service level)

Heard of her name a few times and decided to try her, randomly entered 1805 and she was available, so chose her to go into room.

Face: 8.5/10, I like her face, her hair length is normal, if longer hair she will become more attractive
Boobs: B cup, natural (verified by my hands)
Body: very curve, like a fashion model, around 1.64 meter (no heel) as she told me
Skin: white and smooth
Leg: long leg especially when with her heel
Catbath: slowly and patient, good one
AR: not tried due to I dislike
BBBJ: very enjoyable and know how to turn man on
Butt massage: great point here, she used her butt to massage my little brother, too sensitive, I asked her to stop within 1 minute, or else I will come.
FJ: Listened to my instructions with many positions. Nice part. She controlled her face reaction to be nice and beautiful that made me more excited.

RTF – Yes

Her service level was very good, no rush at all, however, she didn’t talk much (I like nice talking girl). My RTF purpose is going for her beautiful face, curve body and FJ face reaction.

When I pronounced her name “Man Li”, she told me I can use English word to call her name “Money”.
Old 14-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
1612 Ling Ling

Shower: Short boobs massage from behind. No BBBJ here so bros pls guide her!
Doomas fr and recommendation always never fails.

Now she did bbbj during shower.

Will back for more as she look like my x gf in 2005.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 14-05-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Re: GL 150cats FRs list

150cats FR – 0819 Yi Na

(Just copy and paste what I have posted under 0819 thread, excellent YTL service level for 150cats recommendation)

After see so many recommendations for her YTL service, booked her through telephone call, the OKT is very nice, called me 10 minutes before my booked time to say whether the booking could be delayed for 1 hour due to last customer wanted to extend, I said I was already in GL and would arrive in 5 minutes, OKT said OK and no delay.

Debut: less than half a year
Origin: Yun Nan province
Face: 7.5/10, not my type but still pleasant look
Boobs: B cup natural
Body: taller than me when with heel, as most persons said, like a model, long hair, curve body
Skin: not smooth type, but very smooth with shampoo when doing YTL on water bed, very good touching when on water bed
YTL on water bed: excellent, especially her mouth, boobs and butt services, too enjoyable to feel time flying, roughly half an hour for it, worth memory
Kiss/French: not asked, light lips kiss initiated by her
BBBJ: good skill
FJ: flexible, no rush, followed with my instruction, after the excellent YTL, just did a happy release

RTF – Yes (due to her YTL)

Could not imagine to find her YTL service so excellent, significant higher than my expectation. And I like her honest talking way and her future life planning. The nice talking part added a lot of score for her while doing the YTL on water bed.
Old 15-05-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
evac is stuck in moderation for some time to come

today went 1669 tried Maggie. cat150
Looks : 8/10
boobs : Handful natural B
Pussy : Tight
Ar : Deep long AR
cat bath : Back suction,bm
Maggie is short but beautiful,nip is pink
But cant french,seldom smile,no gfe.
Come out saw one tall girl sweet smile to me
look like Maggie,both got tv star look,
any bros here know who resembling Maggie
Cai Er?or Le Le?
So regret never ask okt on spot,ha...
Old 16-05-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Recently tried 3 cat 150 separately, but I feel their look, body, skill and felling are similar. They are 1608 xiatian, 1606 baobao and 0819 BaoEr. They are all abit chubby and good in their services. Guys like one of them can have replacement if any of them not working. But too bad for me, I don't feel the click with them. But for 1st timer, I would say is worth the try.
Old 16-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
demotian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H1805 Maserati (Masa)
玛莎拉蒂 (玛莎)

After reading some bro's FR here, decided to try this beauty.
Quite some days already, then only today have time to write something.
To me, what matters most is the face and slim figure, so please really keep me in your chat zone if you got same taste with me~~

Into the FR:

Face: 8.5/10 I may give the highest after my cute Ding Ding (0819) went back. Especially her side view, I may be willing to pay 500 to spend hours with her at the high end KTV.

Body: 8/10 at around 1.68m, her figure is model like, just slight tummy fat, but does matter if you see her slim long legs.

Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced C which seems perfect and a model body, just the touching... if you know what I mean.

French: 8.5/10 Not a issue with me.

Painting: 8.5/10 Also not a issue.

Service: 8/10 Everything with catbath and AR done, for sure above average.

FJ: 9/10 So skilled especially with her on top.

GFE: 8.5/10 Quite high and there is some chemistry between us, she started with soft voice, and then as things went on, ice broke and times went to unforgettable.

She told me she used to work at 天上人间, people need to pay 1k rmb to just sit with her. Really thanks GL that we can have such a high end model like beauty and no need to pay so much.

RTF? No doubt.
Please treat her good...
Old 18-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Yue Tian (2062A)....natural D+/E cup boobs wif pinkish nipples, her boobs look very nice and tasty albeit slight sag because they are big and heavy....young gnd gal, quite tall and leggy, a bit fleshy but not fat and a bit big boned with smooth skin....tip top service with nice frenching and no general restrictions....

-Anonymous
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1