The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girl Booking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post
Hotel counter girl can be booked too? Found that her job is quite relaxing - can watch movie through hp.

she seldom talks much with me....
Here's the story:

Checked into Hollywood Palace Hotel.

Counter lady while doing the check in asked me if i wanna book a puying for LT.

I said i only go clubbing, drink and at the moment not interested in puyings.

She said there are many puyings next door ( next to the hotel ). I replied in negative and said i am only interested in good service lady regardless of age and not interested in Laos syts. And not interested in sex. She looked at me with a warm smile.

I said that i am interested in her.

Her reply was that she get off work at 10 pm and got nothing to do.

Asked her if she wanna go clubbing with me, eat some supper.

Her cheeky smile widened .

Got my key, told her that you know my room number and after 10 pm., i will look for her.................

She seldom talks much with you is because you are not handsome, do not know how to talk, dress shabbily, etc. Anyway, she may not be the one that went out with me
Old 16-03-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCheongster View Post
Guys anyone can advice where to go in Danok... newbie going this friday ...which place should stay
Why be " confused " ?.

Read the past FRs. Then, you will get an idea on where to go and which place to stay in danok.
Old 16-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JasonCheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
If want to take half day..... better to do ST.
Most farms allow for ST at their premises or nearby rooms.
Test drive first then can take as LT if satisfied with the WL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Why be " confused " ?.

Read the past FRs. Then, you will get an idea on where to go and which place to stay in danok.

Lol ..been doing that ..sometimes get more confusing but very useful ... good thing i came across this ....
anyone stayed in siamthana before ?

lol will do FR after come back ...
Old 16-03-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girl Booking

Quote:
She seldom talks much with you is because you are not handsome, do not know how to talk, dress shabbily, etc. Anyway, she may not be the one that went out with me
Agree with you. I can sensed that you are very humor (can told from all your posts) & girls should like your sweet talk much.

Therefore, I only manage to get companionship from girls from farm house.
Old 17-03-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCheongster View Post
Lol ..been doing that ..sometimes get more confusing but very useful ... good thing i came across this ....
anyone stayed in siamthana before ?

lol will do FR after come back ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post
Agree with you. I can sensed that you are very humor (can told from all your posts) & girls should like your sweet talk much.

Therefore, I only manage to get companionship from girls from farm house.
JasonCheongster,

Did stayed In Siam Thana Hotel. Two types of room. Upper floors with bathtub, balconey to view Danok scenery ( if there is any such scenery, except for roof tops ) = cost about RM 90 to RM 110. The rooms are available for staying with big bed, sofa, side tables, air con, fridge, quite cosy room. The lower level rooms are below RM 90 without bath tub and no balconey for viewing and are smaller. These are usually " not available " as the management ordered the counter staff to sell out the upper level rooms first. The lower level rooms usually are not available as Thais usually stay in these rooms.

Free breakfast available in cafe. Got massage on the first floor. Got OKT on the lobby requesting you to buy his puyings. Got car park.

vincenttcfun,

Yes and no to your answer. Hard nose bastard, everything all digested in my brain immediately at the clubs or can be sweet talk fellow if i wanna be with the ladies. It all comes with vast experiences in Southeast Asia and a few other places for a decade. However, the experiences can be great with bikini models, coyotes, screw with 2 ladies, scew with ang mohs, tiraks and ceweks or can be bad during a few incidents. But it is all a learning process.

That is why i said before, go to the border towns, experience it and..... be aware of what you had consumed or learned in Danok, Padang Besar, Betong, Sungai Golok and that it may help you be better prepared while you are in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Jakarta, Surabaya, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Angeles, Taipeh, Amsterdam, Zurich, Geneva..........

But each place is different in cheonging than the other.

Last edited by Yokosi; 17-03-2016 at 10:49 AM.
Old 18-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
JasonCheongster,

Did stayed In Siam Thana Hotel. Two types of room. Upper floors with bathtub, balconey to view Danok scenery ( if there is any such scenery, except for roof tops ) = cost about RM 90 to RM 110. The rooms are available for staying with big bed, sofa, side tables, air con, fridge, quite cosy room. The lower level rooms are below RM 90 without bath tub and no balconey for viewing and are smaller. These are usually " not available " as the management ordered the counter staff to sell out the upper level rooms first. The lower level rooms usually are not available as Thais usually stay in these rooms.

Free breakfast available in cafe. Got massage on the first floor. Got OKT on the lobby requesting you to buy his puyings. Got car park.

vincenttcfun,

Yes and no to your answer. Hard nose bastard, everything all digested in my brain immediately at the clubs or can be sweet talk fellow if i wanna be with the ladies. It all comes with vast experiences in Southeast Asia and a few other places for a decade. However, the experiences can be great with bikini models, coyotes, screw with 2 ladies, scew with ang mohs, tiraks and ceweks or can be bad during a few incidents. But it is all a learning process.

That is why i said before, go to the border towns, experience it and..... be aware of what you had consumed or learned in Danok, Padang Besar, Betong, Sungai Golok and that it may help you be better prepared while you are in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Jakarta, Surabaya, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Angeles, Taipeh, Amsterdam, Zurich, Geneva..........

But each place is different in cheonging than the other.
Wow!!
Now only i realised you went globally
Hat off to you sir
Old 26-03-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bluemenx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Danok 22 March 16 ...
no business..many farm/karok closed provisional.
Danok no longer a cheap destination.
Old 26-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemenx View Post

Danok 22 March 16 ...
no business..many farm/karok closed provisional.
Danok no longer a cheap destination.
Supposed to head down from Hatyai Airport on 21st March. Luckily decide to cancel the trip and cheong at KL instead. Visited several MPs and their selection not bad and received decent service.

Managed to tried one Viet for only RM100 per shot without massage, the cheapest bonk I ever get at MP. Just return back and feeling satisfied.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
CumOnly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me and my friends are going over to Danok Mid May..
Anyone have contact for beautiful and good service ladies other than those normal ones?

Pls enlighten us
Old 09-04-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 0
kenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterkenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any live reporting as of the status in danok now?
Old 09-04-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
CumOnly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumOnly View Post
Me and my friends are going over to Danok Mid May..
Anyone have contact for beautiful and good service ladies other than those normal ones?

Pls enlighten us
Anyone have good place in Danok to intro?
Other than those normal farm to get girls, any others that have better service and higher quality?
Old 10-04-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
dspicc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read alot of post recently seems like a lot of changes since the last time i went there back to few years ago. Yes you might treat as "water fish" for the first time you visit same as me as experience count where you are push for flower hanging,tips even when you pee when they handle you the towel.
Secret to not spend alot is to have thick face of course to reject those extra stuff but my 1st visit there last time is i keep shake hand with alot of girl and many around me that time that i feel like get rape..."my wallet" eventually got rape not me with some ah gua as well if not mistaken....haha
Just purely sharing on past exp many yrs ago

Plan to revisit this place but still consider would like to just get a girl from a farm or ktv or try the luck hook in club. Certainly the cost will be lower if just get a LT and ask her go with you to the club as no people will come to you for flower and tips if you go in with a girl but got some feel to go for some hook this time in club.

May i know what is the time operate for winner and fortune and where are they located? is it nearby Hello Bangkok? Please intro any nice SYT if anyone of you got for booking as well but prefer if they can speak english or even chinese will be better. Thanks in advance to all bro and dont laugh so loud on me in the past exp ok :P
Old 20-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ahgogo123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone going danok recently? How's the farm there? ST/LT dmg still same?
Old 21-04-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ARS3NAL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgogo123 View Post
Anyone going danok recently? How's the farm there? ST/LT dmg still same?
i also cari kaki go dannok with me at june or july. who available from SG? fly from senai is much cheaper
Old 23-04-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARS3NAL View Post
i also cari kaki go dannok with me at june or july. who available from SG? fly from senai is much cheaper
Go there for wat? It's chaos there now with a war going on....... and I dun mean that war which the army/police is fighting with the separatists insurgents...... but the other "war" amongst the underworld figures.

Be careful that you are not mistaken as one of the rival "soldiers" by the warring factions and gunned down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1