The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Visited the place on fri afternoon thinking of checking out on the new gals.

Requested for viewing and the bell ring ring. 3 gals came sitting in fish tank, then Yi Na came walking from inside, cat walking like a model. Had tried her before so thinking of giving the new gals a chance.

In fish tank. 1 rather big size..out. Other 2 not bad looking. One in black rather slender and young looking but face not my liking. The other in white looks abit milfy yet demure at certain angle. Looks quite to my liking so decided to take her.

Proceed to room and when stripping learnt that she is Winnie and 26 yo. Seem abit shy initially, but warms up during the session. Waterbed service was ok. Uses pussy to keep rubbing kuku until i scared go in! luckily dun have. BBBJ was good with suction n almost cim on the water bed.

Helped me dry up and waited on bed for her as she continue with abit more shower. Asked her if can french and she agreed. N soon was frenching like no tomorrow. Cut the story short. Do her in front and then doggie and finally shot. Overall quite a good bonk. She said there is total of 5 new gals. Managed to see only 3 of them.

Winnie
looks: 7/10 sweet looking. Milfy n cute at the same time (difficult to describe)
Boobs: b
body: 7
waterbed: 7
french: 8

RTF maybe
Old 13-04-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 9
wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!

well I owe bao er a long overdue FR

basically I can say this joint is 1 of the better joint for CAT150. My regular joint is lor 16 and 18. There is more food there and more houses so if 1 house don't have walk to the other house. But at Lor 8 the number of house is limited

The plus point in this joint is the water bed

Bao Er
Look : 7/10 (actually YiNa look much prettier but I read FR YiNa do not speak French if not I would have try her
Waterbed : 10/10 1 of the better service I have in fact she spend 30 mins or more, I rtf her twice and both times the water bed service is very long
BBBJ : 8/10 if she spend a bit more time I can CIM I do not mind actually but she always know when to pull back I should ask her next time if can CIM
Moan : 6/10 maybe got a bit fake but it is ok
Frend : 8/10 willing to French and it get better each time
FJ : accommodate you as many pattern as you like
RTF : 1 of my list to RTF but after seeing FR on Winnie I think I will try Winnie or xiaoli next

Bad point.
Both time I go, the time is always exceed. Or as soon as I finish the buzzer ring. Well I am not a rich brother. I always go and spend $150 cannot extend if it is $80 I can extend but at $150 can only afford 1 session each time.

I guess she spend too much time on waterbed. If brother like me very gan cheong then advise if stop her when you have enough of water bed. If not halfway thru buzzer ring can be quite sian, I don't like rush job, but the good thing is even if buzzer ring can still stay for like 5 mins or so but we need to zi dong lah, 60 mins package we stay for 65 mins.

I always hit the buzzer but 2nd time I go I know so I hint her enough and let go to bed.
Old 18-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
boleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried winnie..
Previously work in ktv in singapore.. slim and can chat everything under the sun (previous ktv trained) those who visited ktv but always end up cannot dabao can try winnie.. very hardworking during bath.. though inexperience but willing to learn.. no attitude.. very service oriented! Slim fingure and nice b boobs.. 26yo and just like secretary pattern.. can imgaine doing an ol! On bed.. very horny and when i start painting her.. all hell break lose.. was meowing and dripping wet!!! Enter and pump her missionary.. and ended up doggie!! Unload all my army into her warm cave! Satisfied.. come to think of it.. at a certain angle.. she looks 50% like younger version of zoe tay!! Imgaine bonking young zoe lookalike... erected siah!
Keep up her standard and improve she will sure becone ang pai!
Happy bonking bros!
Old 19-04-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
laosun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boleh View Post
Tried winnie..
Previously work in ktv in singapore.. slim and can chat everything under the sun (previous ktv trained) those who visited ktv but always end up cannot dabao can try winnie.. very hardworking during bath.. though inexperience but willing to learn.. no attitude.. very service oriented! Slim fingure and nice b boobs.. 26yo and just like secretary pattern.. can imgaine doing an ol! On bed.. very horny and when i start painting her.. all hell break lose.. was meowing and dripping wet!!! Enter and pump her missionary.. and ended up doggie!! Unload all my army into her warm cave! Satisfied.. come to think of it.. at a certain angle.. she looks 50% like younger version of zoe tay!! Imgaine bonking young zoe lookalike... erected siah!
Keep up her standard and improve she will sure becone ang pai!
Happy bonking bros!
buay tahan liao next on my list is Winnie. I try bao er service damm good. YiNa is dam pretty long hair, got height and pretty model face but I never try as read she don't French. If she French confirm will be my regular
Old 19-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

boleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went down again after a long day.. wanted rtf winnie but.. not avaliable liao wor... so 3 bell rang and.. girls are out.. saw a lady in white.. similar build like winnie.. okt say just start work.. name nana.. oki lor.. gave it a shot..
And.. lucky i tried her.. very experience on the water bed.. just tt... shes a 'A' cup.. but very nice nipple to lick and suck on.. very smooth water bed service.. and can talk co k sing song with her.. she not those pretentious type.. very genuine chat.. proceed to bed.. hardworking and knows her stuff.. then my turn to service her.. wah.. once start painting.. she exploded.. i got fetish painting gals.. damn high when they moan and got wet!!! Think she squirt a little.. and.. bell rang.. wah lao fast hand fast leg pump her missionary.. unloaded my armies into her dripping wet pussy.. a petite and horny gal.. very genuine service and unpretentious.. good bonk! Will try to rtf her as i felt tt time on bed not enough.. wanna her to really squirt out nex rd.. whahahaha!
Old 19-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Went down again after a long day.. wanted rtf winnie but.. not avaliable liao wor... so 3 bell rang and.. girls are out.. saw a lady in white.. similar build like winnie.. okt say just start work.. name nana.. oki lor.. gave it a shot..
And.. lucky i tried her.. very experience on the water bed.. just tt... shes a 'A' cup.. but very nice nipple to lick and suck on.. very smooth water bed service.. and can talk co k sing song with her.. she not those pretentious type.. very genuine chat.. proceed to bed.. hardworking and knows her stuff.. then my turn to service her.. wah.. once start painting.. she exploded.. i got fetish painting gals.. damn high when they moan and got wet!!! Think she squirt a little.. and.. bell rang.. wah lao fast hand fast leg pump her missionary.. unloaded my armies into her dripping wet pussy.. a petite and horny gal.. very genuine service and unpretentious.. good bonk! Will try to rtf her as i felt tt time on bed not enough.. wanna her to really squirt out nex rd.. whahahaha!
Winnie or nana better? Both allow French?
seem to you nana better is it cos you mention will rtf nana.
I wanted to try Winnie but now see your report how?
My vitamin M is very limited. 1 week only 1 bullet. this week still got 1 Ammo left
Old 20-04-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bao er
as usual walk in skinny okt will greet me .. fat okt sit counter .. once I was about to sit down, 宝儿做工。wow lau.. I haven say who I want leh.. after reading fr from winnie and nana.. no choice since they call already..
But with no regrets. ..

she walk out smiling at me.. 那么久没来? I answer : 做工
Her service really better and better.. don't know how to describe. .Maybe it's the more you visit better she could be.. her YTL service really the best with lots of butt massage pussy massage boobs massage and oil to balls sensual massage. . Really shiok.

Looks better than last time 8/10
Bbbj with good balls sensual massage 8/10
Frenching just like lovers 9/10
FJ with wet tight pussy only can stand one position 7/10

Overall Service 8/10
When she cod red than I visit that two new girls winnie and nana

Last edited by glenn123456; 20-04-2016 at 10:58 PM.
Old 21-04-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laosun View Post
Winnie or nana better? Both allow French?
seem to you nana better is it cos you mention will rtf nana.
I wanted to try Winnie but now see your report how?
My vitamin M is very limited. 1 week only 1 bullet. this week still got 1 Ammo left
Bro.. winnie.. more friendly and like bonking young zoe tay... however her bathroom job not as smooth as nana.. on the other hand.. nana.. can be sop at first.. until.. you paint and release tt tigeress in her.. both are good in their own ways... must try to know.. but in terms of ytl service... bao er no horse run.. the best in the house so far.. jus tt everytime.. not enough time on the bed.. take it easy bro.. i also can only do once a week.. else pocket hole burn bigger and bigger... enjoy bonking!! Oh.. btw.. winnie more relax when french.. nana... tt time not enough time to attack her lips.. paint her high high.. dripping wet and horny.. bell rang and quickly bang and release liao.. hahaha!
Old 21-04-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro.. winnie.. more friendly and like bonking young zoe tay... however her bathroom job not as smooth as nana.. on the other hand.. nana.. can be sop at first.. until.. you paint and release tt tigeress in her.. both are good in their own ways... must try to know.. but in terms of ytl service... bao er no horse run.. the best in the house so far.. jus tt everytime.. not enough time on the bed.. take it easy bro.. i also can only do once a week.. else pocket hole burn bigger and bigger... enjoy bonking!! Oh.. btw.. winnie more relax when french.. nana... tt time not enough time to attack her lips.. paint her high high.. dripping wet and horny.. bell rang and quickly bang and release liao.. hahaha!
sigh no luck, try to book Winnie today okt say not working. I forget to ask okt when working. in fact this is the 2nd time I try to book her, the 1st time I try is after seeing your FR but that time she need to go study don't know what, then today try bo luck. 1 more try if no luck mean no fate to book her
Old 21-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bao Er,

First time to cat150.. always go cat50.. wow.. shiok..

Ytl Service :10/10 maybe first time
looks 7.5/10
boobs 6.5/10 nice for her size.
painting yes wet
bbbj 7.5/10
frenching yes wet
fj 7/10 few position with no complaints

Fake moans is the min point.. she can be a good gems if her moan dont too fake..
tips :20 too good nv give paiseh
Rtn : Yes.. but when vit M agree.
Old 23-04-2016, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
secretlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seldom come to prc shops but after reading good fr from this tread ytl service, came down to this shop today. however, 3 walking out from their makeup desks not to my likes.. wanted to leave but a small sizes not bad looking gal came down. ask for her name okt say bao er. Remember reading good fr from her so tell him this gal
Waterbed : 10/10 maybe 1st time trying. .
BBBJ : 8/10
Frenching : 9/10 like lovers
FJ 8/10 accommodate with u in many position you like and no black face shown..
Rtn : definitely ☺
Old 23-04-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

The most sexy and prettiest in this shop is still Yi Na who is the reigning Queen of YTL in my opinion ... As for service wise, both Xiao Li and Bao Er are more or less on par with her ... Not sure about the newbies as I have yet to try them ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-04-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

finally after 2 try and this is my 3rd try manage to book Winnie

Was waiting for her to be ready, ask OKT got new girl right, okt know me thou not regular at this joint but I did frequent last few round for bao er. Need a change. okt ask me go and see. saw 1 long hair catches me at 1st glance ask okt for name, okt oh that one ah "Xiao li" I have never see Xiao li before only see yina and bao er. If Winnie is anytime slower or not ready I would have say change Xiao li (look to me is 8/10) tell myself have to go back for her.

Ok Winnie ready in a few min, 1st look she is sweet looking quite short. 1.5 or there about not much of a issue as she wear high heel only in shower you can see she is short. Once in room try to French her but only light perk. I remember she French. Anyway I will attack later. Took off my clothes and we proceed to shower room, can see she is new if you compare with bao er. I have to help her adjust the water bed and help her put the plastic I myself also don't know as always is bao er do. Anyway not a issue for me I like this kind of newbie sometime. Proceed to lie down on water bed. She ask me for tips I ask her who teach you what to do since you are new here. She say figure it herself and ask customer. I told her for me nevermind you just do what you know and what previous customer tell me. I prefer not to teach let bro teach her.

Verdict
Look : 7.5/10 really those KTV girl she work KTV last time
Body : short boobs small but for me is ok I like small boobs
waterbed skill : 6/10 a lot of area need to improve but for me is ok as I cheong other house don't even have water bed.
AR : Like don't have leh but I am not a fan of it I just let her do what she like or have been told
BBBJ : 8/10 in fact quite good both in waterbed and bed
FJ : 8/10 quite accommodating as I take long to cum,2 position she on top and I on top
French : I attack on bed but don't know what she put on her mouth it is all sweetness to the extend too much sweetness. Maybe bro can tell her no need so sweet. Some is ok, sorry I do not know what she put. 7/10 for this, she can French but not those very fierce frenching as I try in other house or even with bao er
Overall : 7/10
RTF : she will be 1 I consider to RTF but I have my pool of my own regular so usually unless my 3 gal all timing cannot then I go for all this rtf.

But definitely I want to try Xiao li next

on my way down saw bao er looking into mirror I think she saw me. don't know got angry bo anyway who cares. I am paying customer, not looking for girlfriend
Old 25-04-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Today managed to try Bao Er after bad experience at YTL. Dunno y evening got more ladies. The other day came at 12plus noon only 3 ladies. Today 6+ got 7 ladies. Can't really see who is to my liking so just ask okt which one is bao er. The petite one... See for 2 sec, ok, not so bad and remembered her good fr here so just try to see if it's really good..

Went up with her talk talk a bit and wanted to help me strip.. After strip then on air con and go prepare water bed. Already naked in the room with air con, felt a bit cold. after she finished prepare water bed, then ask me go and lie down first while she stripped.

Came in and soap me up, b2b massage with her boob and her moan.. Boob wise small small, body small small, looks flawless skin, fair.. not so bad. b2b standard, followed by licking and sucking like a fish. to the legs, there's some teething and sucking which feel miracle.

after that use her cb to rub rub leg then lick lick again. going down to the arse, i dunno whether is it her finger or her tongue. any bro can advice?? It feels quite good but i think might be her finger doing the job as she goes into my arse which i like. also dunno is it licking my balls or using fingers. but anyway, feels good.

turning to the front, also b2b. then followed by her cb rubbing your leg then rubbing your dick. this is something that i guess most guys will like.. with her pussy on the dick rubbing you. it's like jap porn going to go in but didn't go in. pussy job. feels heaven.. then lick lick nipples and lick you ard with some frenching and pulling your hand to her boobs. after that bbbj, licking your balls.

after water bed, wash you up and continue to bbbj you while you are standing. very few this kind of job done nowadays..

moving to the bed will be normal with fingering her wet pussy. really wet. ask her if it's real, she said yes, she's wet.. no lub.. finger till your hand wet while she bbbj you. scare will cim, but luckily can endure until she put on cd den start the job.. after that just cum happily and she doesn't stop here but keep wanting you to pump her even after you cum..

then lie down to chat a bit until the alarm ring then go bath and leave.. after the YTL nana, finally there's someone who can fight..
Old 25-04-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The most sexy and prettiest in this shop is still Yi Na who is the reigning Queen of YTL in my opinion ... As for service wise, both Xiao Li and Bao Er are more or less on par with her ... Not sure about the newbies as I have yet to try them ...
Agree with you ... tried one new.. (don't feel like asking her name) actually that 3 old girl
Yi na, Bao Er, Xiao Li
Service better..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1