The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-03-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
PandaGuy83 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Rtm Aini. Dont like the lift. Very strong gfe from beginning to end. Still looks cute and pretty. Very chatty, can talk about anything. She even remember all the small things I told her last time. Like age etc.

Sensual this time had many patterns. More than any other ml I experienced. Was also very accomodating and will listen to request.

Massage was OK. Nothing to talk about.

Will rtm again.
Old 20-03-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 9
iNoGiveFace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiNoGiveFace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Haha you text last min is it? I got my slot when texting her in the afternoon leh..
No leh. I ask for any slot for the day itself and the next day. And I ask the same pretty much everyday.
Sometimes I text in the morning when I wake up for the day itself and next day.
Old 20-03-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Haha bro stiffness, looks like u really enjoyed it!
Me too hehehe...
But I must say tonight the wind is damn strong, a bit too exciting but I was lucky at the same time...
Visited her last week & here is my 2 pennies worth...

This was my 2nd visit. The routine was still the same, no different from the first. The HJ was no more sensual anymore & more toward mechanical. Had the feeling she is trying to get it done fast & it hurt a bit. Guess now she is treating it more like a chore. Have a feeling her boobs & figure looks different from the first time i saw her & is no more appealing to me anymore. Maybe she had lost quite abit of weight or izzit just me. & now with the new tattoo on her hand make it worst. Sad to say this it will be the last i will be seeing her. She is oso a very opinionated lady which makes me bit intimidated when i talk to her cos u will sense the displeasure in her.

The above is my personal experience. Maybe u guys got better.
Old 20-03-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
http://www.shenhua69.com/yelinglong/

Is Ye Ling of Shenhua real? Anybody commando before?
For real but service so so..... quite few nice photos on her weichat moments. Good luck.
Old 20-03-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 10
alansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to behold

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=583857

I am contemplating Jessica cos of her bbbj+cim. She looks good and i read the MR liao in Bro javabean thread but I wonder if Helen and irene are better. Any bros tried Jessica and helen/irene? Can share your view?
Old 20-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoGiveFace View Post
No leh. I ask for any slot for the day itself and the next day. And I ask the same pretty much everyday.
Change your number, it can't be so difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansan View Post

I am contemplating Jessica cos of her bbbj+cim. She looks good and i read the MR liao in Bro javabean thread but I wonder if Helen and irene are better. Any bros tried Jessica and helen/irene? Can share your view?
My pick is Jessica, gotta warn you I oso Kenna aeroplane from her before.

Helen you can skip unless you going for gfe and not look and services. Irene looks milky so I didn't try.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-03-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Indeed this cannot be true. I texted her for weeks upon weeks and did not get a single reply.
Perhaps you should just wechat her..
Not sure the reason but she seldom entertain unfamiliar or blacklisted numbers..
I can book for you if you want.. Just pm me..
Old 20-03-2016, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansan View Post

personally i take Helen but she doesn't do CIM.. her only minus for me..
Old 20-03-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2213 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yesterday i just messaged as a new customer and i got the appt on the same day itself haha.
Old 20-03-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc84 View Post
Is this girl xue er any good? Face can boh? Massage can boh? Tits really c cup?

Kamsia kamsia

http://sglonelyguy.com/xue-er-massage/
I am also eyeing her. any FR please. thank you
Old 20-03-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

I visited Mint since last year. Thought I will write a MR for her now after she had a few bad fortune lately.

Location wise is more convenient than last one in terms of public transport and access to the apartment. Room wise it is also a better layout although that is not very important.

I understand she exercises regularly which makes her thinner than a few months ago. Still the usual cute pretty face with a nice figure and smooth skin. Always keeps her smiles on. Never get bored of the time with her. I find she has grown more mature although still can't hide her true SYT age character.

Many has already mentioned about her massage, JG, and various patterns of HJ. For me even though I visited her a few times, she is still serious in delivering her good service and did not cut short her service towards me.

She has her own restrictions as other ML. Now that she has moved to Little Tiger, hopefully that sends a clear signal on what service she provides and nothing more.

Mint is one of the very few true SYT who provides showering and great service in massage, sensual and gfe in a nice environment. She is a nice girl. I hope she has good luck in her remaining months here
Old 20-03-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Just curious did something happen to Niu Niu? I don see her listed in the compilation and the number on SH don seem to be used by her anymore
Old 20-03-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

Someone not happy I talk.. No idea why.. No hidden meaning..

Last edited by ironmaiden2015; 20-03-2016 at 01:16 PM.
Old 20-03-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
TinML777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
So it's true.. Wish her good luck and hope she can earn enough to retire from the scene...
so hope that you dun keep mentioning something hidden in ur message... what mean by true or not true... it is so intentionally...
Old 20-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinML777 View Post
so hope that you dun keep mentioning something hidden in ur message... what mean by true or not true... it is so intentionally...
Everything also have to have a hidden meaning.. Sien leh.. You become like Gomen liau.. Can I send you my next post so that you can filter it before I post it? I also scared kena caught and charged with sedition law..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1