The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 09-12-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
No wonder you were asking for Octopus closing time..
Went Octopus yesterday night at 9.30pm, around 5 customers.. Plenty of girls, Gold Tier Girls still looking good.. Still the same pattern there as the Cashier, Receptionist & GRO looks better than most of the Silver/Gold Tier girls.

Currently 20 Masseurs working in Octopus, took a 90 mins massage (include HJ) with Presidential Suite Room (Big room with sound speaker, LED TV, Jaccuzi and complimentary 1 plate of fruits cost 600k (59Xk). Girl very pretty 24 years old, does not offer anything more despite offering to add $$. Showering Service = 11/10, i love been pampered haha. Showered me from head to toes including scrubbing and washing hair. If want add 30 mins session =170k, last call 12am. Morning open at 9am for facilities, girls come in at 11am. Drinks cost 22k here on average, no price menu for any services, ask GRO write down on a paper. 3 types of rooms available, Executive 300k+, Deluxe 400k+ and Suites 500k+ all included massage price.

Friend was not that lucky even though he got a cute SYT 21 years old, shower alone and came out much earlier than me. Told my friend to pay 50k more for the oil and 100k tips to her.

Wanna see all the Masseurs? Camp at Pacific lobby at 12.10am (time they go back to their dome) outside pacific disco lift. I believe all are Bandung girls..

Quote:
Thank you for the information,now i know Kaha charges Novotel Hotel room at 575k for week days.
Weekdays,

Pacific Hotel, cabin room 535k or 530k
Ihotel Baloi 600k
Nagoya Hotel 820k

Quote:
Just wondering why take short time at Happy 8 and not take overnight girls from there instead.
After checked in and dinner it's already 10 pm. And back to SG next day 6.10 am ferry. Also friend want try 2 different girls ..Thought bring him go find premium quality at M1 after ST at Happy8

Last edited by KohOnly21; 10-12-2015 at 11:28 AM.
Old 09-12-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxophone View Post
Bro Nono,can check with u,is it u say all in 120 fj & 80 hj is including massage?

Thx u bro.
120 FJ.. thats abt $12 for a pop. Very unlikely.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 09-12-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxophone View Post
Bro Nono,can check with u,is it u say all in 120 fj & 80 hj is including massage?

Thx u bro.
The prices for specials are separate from massage. Please note that.

Nego separately for specials.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-12-2015, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post

HJ- 100/150 Onwards

FJ - 250 onwards

Above prices are prices on average for MILF.
I often still work on the 100k hj,200k fj shared by you in this thread some time ago. It has become so imprinted in my mind that i am still using your scale to bench mark most special service today when i travelled to Batam. Or at the least ,i use this "scale" to bargain down to my desire price. And those who joined me to Batam in my Newbie Learning trip before were "taught" that way too.

And usually i dont strictly apply my "scale-marking" on 1st and 2nd tier of massage places.

HJ - 100k (full strip + full roaming add 50k,SYT may consider to add another 50k but rarely)

FJ - 200k (SYT add 50k and if service were beyond expectation,add another 30k to 50k)

My definition on the different tier of massage places base on my self categorizing below :

Quote:
Top tier massage : Spa secret,Spa Villa,Majestic Spa,Nagoya Massage and Spa,Indo Thai etc etc

2nd tier massage : Delta Spa,Octopus Spa, Altalanta,Pas Massage,etc etc

3rd tier massage : King massage at Formosa,Justmine massage Taichi massage and most other hotel massage center etc etc.

4th tier massage : Massage places similar to Utama area like Beautiful Massage,Hallo Kitty,Princess Massage,or Indo Rasa Massage,Maduran Massage etc etc...

5th tier massage : Girls from booking joints.Booking joint girls that does massage ,no need me to describe further.

6th tier massage : Ebu massage or Ibu Massage,hehehe...most normal guys wont even want to think about it..lol..available base on recommendation only,200k/hr.

7th tier massage : Wechat,wattsapp etc. (note that i classify as last tier mainly becos i dont use wechat/wattsapp or any multi-media communication apps)

It would entirely be up to the person to see which one suits him/her best or they can be like me,create a situation to allow the environment to suit myself by working around it. Every massage places has its own good,so there wont be a perfect massage place for me,only the most suitable one and how i go about turning it to my own perfection,hehehe...
For complete reading of my own quote above :

https://thesbf.shop/showpo...ostcount=32137

In my next few trips or after my CNY 2016 trip to Batam,i am going to try to see will 100k HJ and 200k FJ be still available in Batam. I also measure my own bargaining base on how much effort i used too. As far as i know,it (100k HJ and 200 FJ) still exist behind Utama Hotel's massage shop,hehehe...

150k HJ and 250k FJ (occasionally 300k) is still pretty much an EASY norm (after bargained price) cos most if not all bros who joined me in my trips to Batam has that capabilities to bargain down to that stated amount. All of them were "taught" beforehand on how much to pay for different "occasion" before entry.

Minus out the 1st 2 tier stated,i have yet to see one who pays over 200k for HJ and over 300k for FJ. (not forgetting newbie learning group trip were usually organized at Formosa Hotel where King Massage is located on its 4th storey which we often just have to try,hehehe..)

Altalanta Spa which was categorized under 2nd tier cost me 350k for FJ and if i fail,will cost 400k per fj. My most recent HJ at Altalanta cost 200k (150k + 50k tip,if i dont tip it is still 150k) and if i dont have the mood to really bargain,it could anytime cost me between 200k-250k (hj).

What i wrote here were mainly for my personal notes which i am again going to bookmark it for my future reference.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

In batam now, will see if hj at 100k n fj at 200k still exits
Old 10-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I often still work on the 100k hj,200k fj shared by you in this thread some time ago. It has become so imprinted in my mind that i am still using your scale to bench mark most special service today when i travelled to Batam. Or at the least ,i use this "scale" to bargain down to my desire price. And those who joined me to Batam in my Newbie Learning trip before were "taught" that way too.

And usually i dont strictly apply my "scale-marking" on 1st and 2nd tier of massage places.

HJ - 100k (full strip + full roaming add 50k,SYT may consider to add another 50k but rarely)

FJ - 200k (SYT add 50k and if service were beyond expectation,add another 30k to 50k)

My definition on the different tier of massage places base on my self categorizing below :

For complete reading of my own quote above :

https://thesbf.shop/showpo...ostcount=32137

In my next few trips or after my CNY 2016 trip to Batam,i am going to try to see will 100k HJ and 200k FJ be still available in Batam. I also measure my own bargaining base on how much effort i used too. As far as i know,it (100k HJ and 200 FJ) still exist behind Utama Hotel's massage shop,hehehe...

150k HJ and 250k FJ (occasionally 300k) is still pretty much an EASY norm (after bargained price) cos most if not all bros who joined me in my trips to Batam has that capabilities to bargain down to that stated amount. All of them were "taught" beforehand on how much to pay for different "occasion" before entry.

Minus out the 1st 2 tier stated,i have yet to see one who pays over 200k for HJ and over 300k for FJ. (not forgetting newbie learning group trip were usually organized at Formosa Hotel where King Massage is located on its 4th storey which we often just have to try,hehehe..)

Altalanta Spa which was categorized under 2nd tier cost me 350k for FJ and if i fail,will cost 400k per fj. My most recent HJ at Altalanta cost 200k (150k + 50k tip,if i dont tip it is still 150k) and if i dont have the mood to really bargain,it could anytime cost me between 200k-250k (hj).

What i wrote here were mainly for my personal notes which i am again going to bookmark it for my future reference.
In batam now, will see if hj at 100k and fj at 200k still exits
Old 10-12-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Batam Places to avoid : Morena series of joints & Delta Spa
Should add in Golden Prawn (Taxi commission + food are also expensive), M1/M2 KTV and Billiard Centre (Very expensive, Mami & Papi does not really discipline the girls and sometimes after paid the booking out price of 1.6 juta for the girl, they still charge you additional 300k for sitting fees which should be waived off. Also encountered few times after settling bill then was informed that lack of 50k/100k etc..)

For GGI, Ihotel KTV, any bros have FR to share? I never been there before. Heard the booking there cost 1.8 Juta but model looks

Also Kampung Bule aka NED (Nagoya Entertainment District), anybody had any price and girl experience to share in any of the bars?

Alisan KTV pretty average, price wise acceptable and girl service was alright and have enough initiative.
Old 10-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Should add in Golden Prawn (Taxi commission + food are also expensive), M1/M2 KTV and Billiard Centre (Very expensive, Mami & Papi does not really discipline the girls and sometimes after paid the booking out price of 1.6 juta for the girl, they still charge you additional 300k for sitting fees which should be waived off. Also encountered few times after settling bill then was informed that lack of 50k/100k etc..)

For GGI, Ihotel KTV, any bros have FR to share? I never been there before. Heard the booking there cost 1.8 Juta but model looks

Also Kampung Bule aka NED (Nagoya Entertainment District), anybody had any price and girl experience to share in any of the bars?

Alisan KTV pretty average, price wise acceptable and girl service was alright and have enough initiative.
u

You talking about makan places? Golden Prawn service a lot of tour guided buses visitors. Not so good taste IMHO. Other places I avoid, Djo Djo ( the famous ayam bawang goring), fucking high class attitude n arrogant. I skipped this place for good.

KTV? Not my area of fun, so I leave that out in comments.

Massage? banned list are massage 28( closed). PAS spa.

Other than that, most are ok.

Pick up joints? I think most brothers who had bad experience have the names written here.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-12-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
AppleJuiceX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my FR from my 4d3n trip last week.

Why 4d3n? 1st day 2 days were on business trip and decided to stay over the weekends since ferry was already paid by company ^^

1st day, 3/12 was mainly business and had no time to even go for a massage.
2nd day, 4/12. Checked out of out hotel and sent my colleagues off. Left with another male colleague and I. Headed to Kaha about 1330. Wanted to book Formosa but they only had twin beds which we declined and was recommended Biz hotel. 600k/night and we took 2nights and 2 rooms. Headed straight to hotel, check in, lunch, etc.

At about 1500 we decided to go look for girls. Managed to get a driver who quoted 60k and would bring us around to joints to look for girls. He kept promoting Morena even after we declined so just went along even though we had no intentions of booking from them. Followed by, Indah 2 (I think he said so), new berry, bunga and sedona. After going to all the joints, only bunga had girls which were our typed.

Mami was a nice old chinese lady who was very patient and honest. I picked a girl but she told me that the girl I wanted was new and wasnt recommended. Chose 22yr old girl from Jakarta. Was quite skeptical because when mami called her, she had the buey song look. Told mami to send her at about 1730 as my friend wanted to buy some stuff first.

At 1730 sharp, she knocked on my door.
She came in, asked me if she could smoke and we smoked together. All long she was using her phone and I was thinking. Die la. Wrong choice already.

After she was done she just suddenly came over and sat on my lap and started kissing. Went to the bed and immediately my impression of her changed. She was damn sweet, non stop kissing was kept licking my body. Wonderful BBBJ. She then capped me and started riding me. She got tired and we swapped positions. After we done, she cleaned me up, helped me shower and clothed me before she went into the shower. Had dinner somewhere she chose and back to room. We had our second round at about 2230 and same procedure except this time we did it all around the room. From the bed to the chair, table, in the toilet and back onto the bed. I have no idea why either! Went to sleep about 12+. She woke me up when it was already sunny but I told her I was too tired and passed her 100k and just went back to sleep like a pig.

Name: Giselle or something like that
Body: 6/10 (About 1.6m without heels, alittle tummy fats, tattooed back)
Boobs: A? They were small. Not a boobs person so I didnt care
Looks: 6/10 (Minah looking when she doesnt smile)
GFE: 10/10 (Aside from the time we were smoking, she was always sticking to me)
DMG: 1.1m + 100k tips. (Bargained down from 1.3m. Tried to get 1m but mami said couldnt even after so much sweet talking.)

Part 2, to be continued.
Old 10-12-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Back from batam yesterday evening...suppose to be 3days 2night, in the end extend 1 more day, 1st time there was ok, good experience n nice trip.my hotel is 89hotel, room is spacious n clean, staff is super friendly. Went to new berry n booking.me n kakis choose syt. 1.2, service still ok, friendly, but my gal bbbj is rather short, I prefer those long n power one, like porn style hehe...manage total 4shot. When I abit hard to come, she also keep changing position, no black face at all, till I cum, very professional...foodwise also quite suitable for us, n we also manage to get a driver introduced by my kakis friend, very friendly n able to speak hokkien, any bro wan, I can introduce u
Old 10-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope next trip can try those fair skin syt?...see liao buay tahan lo...
Old 10-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Djo Djo ( the famous ayam bawang goring).
Djo djo...... No more for me too. Went there 2 months ago and everything was oily/greasy and msg heavy. Everything. A local zhichar boss friend couldn't believe my words ... Went there several days later and concluded the same. Even for locals they had to drink lots of water due to the heavy msg. Their bawang , imho, is (now) just unpalatable.

my favorite bawang are 2 places.

For those who like the traditional dry small bite pieces - kepri mall outer ring of shophouses. It's not posh or even brightly lit. But it's definitely good.

For those who like their bawang to be not so hard and not so dry and slightly chunkier - it's in angrek sari. Mom in law and son stall . Zichar on the spot.

And both locations easier to park too.

Old 11-12-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
120 FJ.. thats abt $12 for a pop. Very unlikely.
I tink he means is 120 sgd fj by 2 gals & 80 sgd hj by 2 gals w a BM & all in.

Quote:
I
All in, at around S$120/fj or S$80/hj.
Old 11-12-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Djo djo...... No more for me too. Went there 2 months ago and everything was oily/greasy and msg heavy. Everything. A local zhichar boss friend couldn't believe my words ... Went there several days later and concluded the same. Even for locals they had to drink lots of water due to the heavy msg. Their bawang , imho, is (now) just unpalatable.

my favorite bawang are 2 places.

For those who like the traditional dry small bite pieces - kepri mall outer ring of shophouses. It's not posh or even brightly lit. But it's definitely good.

For those who like their bawang to be not so hard and not so dry and slightly chunkier - it's in angrek sari. Mom in law and son stall . Zichar on the spot.

And both locations easier to park too.

Agree with your view of GP and JJ.
I also like Ayam Bawang. Thanks for the recommendations. Will try when I go next week.
Just up u 12 reps.
Cheers !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread