The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
triplemmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my gentle wife to become hot

Did you guys ever train your wife/gf to masturbate in front of you till squirt?
Old 08-12-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42775 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
not really evil lah you guys are just trying to make your wives look better and be more attractive mah not all guys are so generous to do this loh

TS you are not going to continue your story?
Very well said & put by tis dear little lovely babe...it's another interesting way or POV of looking at it from the ladies' perspective...T.Q. v. much to tis dear sis for daring to come out to share her own personal views on tis interesting subject...hv upzz u b4 sis, o/w will upzz u again wif my 9 sweet cherries...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-12-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
cramlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice boobs. My hands are holding them... firm and heavy.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
otacon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by forlive View Post
ok la, to9 i show a bit abt her front view........comment pls!

Love girls wearing white n sleeveless. Of cos the girl figure must b good in order to show off the impt parts. Always see this type at orchard or bugis but u lucky man, gets to touch them
Old 08-12-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5583 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplemmm View Post
Did you guys ever train your wife/gf to masturbate in front of you till squirt?
That is not a easy thing to do. They will call you, the husband or boyfriend, pervert or "chee koh pek" ! haha
Old 08-12-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
forlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samster

u guys bad lor, never up my point now, no more pic liao
Old 09-12-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
iTioJiak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, I got no power to up you leh, but still support u
Old 09-12-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chill TS, bro forlive, will up u real soon wif my 9 sweet cherries ! ...Tats a promise...plzz dun stop & keep the sexy pixs of yr pretty wifey flowing from all angles...for us to see & admire her beauty ! ..& yr steaming story as well

Last edited by Rickey; 09-12-2015 at 07:51 AM.
Old 09-12-2015, 07:38 AM
Samster

forlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I sure she will get horny and more hot when I bring her to read this thread, more installment coming, pls wait bro!
Old 09-12-2015, 07:44 AM
Samster

Previous Post

Lets continue my story

After we decided to go shopping and pick up some sexy mini skirt for her, she really shy, and keep asking me is it really wanna try like this way? coz she never wear like that before, she kinda feeling herself is bad girl.

once we reach the shopping mall, I bring her to have our lunch first, makes everything is relax, and walk here and there, and we reach the area which selling the skirt, herself relax to chose few, but to me, that is not the "Mini Skirt"..I keep shake my head and comment that is aunty look skirt, she lower down her limit to chose 1 which is more short, I ask her go to fitting room try and take a pic to show me. while she go to the fitting room, I take a look for other skirt, finally, I chose a quite shirt one. I knock her door.."Dear, can you try this one?", she open the door and take over the new skirt that I chose.

by the time, I whatapps her

me : Dear, try the one I chose for you, I promise you we only wear when we go movie ok? I will protect beside you.
wife : really? i meet my friends how?

me : we go for mid night movie, ok? take a pic and whatapps me
wife : ok
Old 09-12-2015, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
I sure she will get horny and more hot when I bring her to read this thread, more installment coming, pls wait bro!
Yes, plzzz do, quick bro forlive !! ...bring yr pretty wifey in here & let her read for herself !!...yes, i am sure too tat she will be very horny & cannot tahan & steam oso to read all our nice comments & praises about her !! ...haha

Last edited by Rickey; 09-12-2015 at 08:29 AM.
Old 09-12-2015, 07:57 AM
Samster

After we buy the mini skirt, I got think of bring her to buy a deep v tube, but i worry she cant be convert so fast, I think i already steam when we still shopping, coz the skirt I chose, is really short.

after shopping a while, we go to toilet , of coz she go female, I go male, what a mad idea i got, i whatapps her, as female toilet is always long queue, i know i got time to whatapps her.

me : Dear, how about we movie later?
wife : huh? so fast? got ticket or not?

me : As long as if u dare wear the mini skirt now , I sure there will be the ticket for us.
wife : what? change at toilet now? but really short leh? btw, i bought it is coz wanna makes u happy, didn think to really wear it.

me : u never dress up urself pretty, you know, you got a very nice figure, just wear it for me can? my hand will always around ur butt to protect u.
wife : really such nice figure I am? then why u r my first bf when I 25? haha

me : u never wear such short mini skirt right?
wife : yup, never, the one u chose for me is too short la, over

me : u wear it, then later we go buy pop corn
wife : huh? behind the queue, the guy will peep me?

me : maybe yes, maybe know......try?
wife : ok, I change now
Old 09-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, pictures tell a thousand words..ur wife's figure is really good. Imagining my rod sandwiches between that pair of melons make me steam!!

Keep it flowing bro
Old 09-12-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

More pics bro! Your wife is smoking!

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 09-12-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
iJiByeHacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic pics !!!!