The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-11-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
AIYOOOOOOooooOOOO...... boi tahan (shakehead) .. really boi tahan.... see the photo and those exact dishes makes me imagine the tastes and textures flavours swirling in my mouth. AIYOOOOO!!!!!

After reading your food-part FR, can tell we have similar tastebuds ! If you are in batam in future and thinking of dinner - and like a chance meet up as well - hit me up ppPPplease~~~~~
Haha, I do miss the drunken prawns and the seafood tofu. The tofu is out of this world
Old 23-11-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
AIYOOOOOOooooOOOO...... boi tahan (shakehead) .. really boi tahan.... see the photo and those exact dishes makes me imagine the tastes and textures flavours swirling in my mouth. AIYOOOOO!!!!!

After reading your food-part FR, can tell we have similar tastebuds ! If you are in batam in future and thinking of dinner - and like a chance meet up as well - hit me up ppPPplease~~~~~
Lol... Just have to show u pictures of the pakis polos (with extra ikan bilis!!!) and the drunken prawns and I can see u are having a foodgasmic liao... LOL...!!!

Last edited by hawkeye007; 23-11-2015 at 04:27 PM.
Old 23-11-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Newspaper usually cost : 5k
i pay the kids who sells it : usually 10k (sometime 7k to 8k)
Extra 2k-5k given is not a donation in this case but a small tip. (there can be more than 1001 reasons for tipping a little kid)

If i give 5k or 10k to anyone who ask me for money in the street. They are begging and i am donating. There is mainly ONLY ONE reason why i donate to beggars,becos i PITY them. And i respect those in the streets of Batam with a good pair of 2 hands and 2 legs who choose to "work for a living" w/o hurting others.

]

Bro Nono. This will be first time I talk about these beggers in Batam w you. It is an offence to give to beggers in batam. Years ago, there are so many beggers, and they eventually pass a law to ban them.

Some beg when you stop at traffic lights.

some played music with a guitar or sing and later go around begging while you are eating in a restaurant. ( their singing is terrible, some rather ok)

Some just simply walked up to you to beg.

Nowdays, you see some selling newspapers, that's not an offence. Some sell their flags when it is near their national day, or some sold bottles of waters when the traffic lights are red.

THE BEGGING STILL GOES ON, MUCH LESSER ONLY

Normally, I don't give to them, but there are a few whom I would give. Perhaps, you seen them before too. There is one guy with no limbs, walk with his hands, another with no both hands. He put a pail near to his shoulder and he walks around Nagoya Hills Mall area. He been around close to 20 over years. 1K rupiah, and that's all. Heard that he had 7 or 8 wives to support. But he is supporting many others too.

The kids asking at traffic lights? Don't give. They are controlled by syndicates. Orphans? there are. but usually there are schools or masjit that takes them in, teach them proper and educate them. I donate to them. Not every tom dick temple I give. Only those who I trust.

As it is, charity comes from the heart. But we have to open our eyes whom we are donating to. You see those who run charity/orphanage? see how the kids are being raised. See what events they do, to help others, before opening your purse. Don't do blindly, n when you see scandals at those whom you donated, it breaks your heart.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Delicious food at Marine.. Will revisit again in Dec.
December is super peak. Crowded. Do plan and execute ahead. Last week of december (after Christmas to 2016), quite a few shops tend to be closed (owners being Christians). Christmas is considered a major holiday in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Haha, I do miss the drunken prawns and the seafood tofu. The tofu is out of this world
A recommendation the next time you try (and if available) - ask Denny to pick out "fat" flower crabs and steam it . Another dish (if available) - fresh cockles - the size close to a golf ball - cooked in soy sauce-whatever-he-called-it-I-dunno LOL! And another : Sotong sambal petai ! Another : fish steamboat !

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Lol... Just have to show u pictures of the pakis polos (with extra Ikan bilis) and the drunken prawns and I can see u are having a foodgasmic liao... LOL...!!!
KILL ME LA~~~~~~ really boi tahan
Old 23-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:

KILL ME LA~~~~~~ really boi tahan
Buay tahan just go eat lor... I was there last night, just saw Denny taking in a fresh stock of fishes... Should have jio-ed u... Hehe...

My absolute favorite is still his kerapu stim hongkong la.. He gets the fish timing right EVERY SINGLE TIME, and his garlic soy sauce is to die for.. Slurpsss..

PS: I'm still reminiscing about the 2.8kg monster... Lol...
Old 23-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Here is a short FR of my 3rd 2D2N Trip to

just need to buy the raw materials for cooking.
Very nice review on the hotel, maybe this hotel can be kept in mind in my next trip.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Delicious food at Marine.. Will revisit again in Dec.
Yes, and u should link up with bro micmac888 if got chance.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 23-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:

look nice, i drooling liao. dont know when got the chance so eat together again

Old 23-11-2015, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Buay tahan just go eat lor...
It's really difficult to order for 2. At most charbeehoon + soup + fish. Hence why I boi tahan ~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
dont know when got the chance so eat together again

Can ah. Anytime from now til 2nd week December.

Just got back from both Marine Live and Kez.

Expect 3rd+4th Week December to be crowded. Meaning Denny (Marine Live) will be too busy to add his personal touch to our cuisine.

Kez's also booked heavily. At present 11 bookings and counting - all overseas couples and families. Chef Denny not able to prepare off-menu special dinner from now til after Christmas. I missed the chance to pre-book Miyazaki beef Grade 9. Those 7 (out of 11) bookings got it.
Old 23-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsahh View Post
Qus 2; I think perhaps i will try formosa the next time round. Since the ktv close at 4, in case things don't go well with the booking girl. *touch wood*
One of the reason why I picked Formosa Hotel to make the Beginner's Guide for 1st Time Batam Visitor is becos it has been recommended since the beginning of this thread for NEWBIES. The senior bros in thread cant go very wrong with as it was documented base on good reviews since about 7 years ago,hehehe...and moreover,it has everything all under one roof. To me,its step number 1 to Batam. One cannot go very wrong if they reads and understand.

Quote:
Qus3; the food was soso only bro nono. I will follow your batam food guide the next trip. Heheh
The food guide however was made recently,i combined and try to restructured all the food places post that was visited by bros in this thread known to me. There are still room for improvement tho and i am still working on it to make it better.

Quote:
Qus4; i will avoid the next time bro nono. Any suggestion on where i should visit bro nono? Your personal fav maybe. You are now like my batam sifu. Lol
Few Spas has closed down,like Trinity Spa and Newton Spa etc. So if one were to skip Delta Spa,you may end up with just Octopus Spa at Pacific Palace Hotel 8th floor or Altalanta Spa opposite Novetel Hotel .Nowaday I always aim for a Spa places that has the least business tho,hehehe...and turn it to a playground that suits me. Sort of like changing the environment to suit me to take out the competitions,hehehe…

Nowaday i am looking into those 1st tier spa places like Spa Secret ,Spa Villa etc and try to turn them "dirty". But definitely will not be Spa Secret or any of those spa nearby to Nagoya Hill Mall area. Like i say,i look further...especially those that has lesser business to help me increase my bargaining chips,hehehe...

My aim was to get my own definition of Batam's BEST for least.

By the way,I still have a lot more to learn in Batam.

Quote:
1 mil bro!!! Hahahah your buying groceries can book another girl bro nono! Lol
Yea...yea...seriously,in my last trip,i already cut down a lot but still it is around 700k to 800k range. Need to work harder on this. But i just cant help grabbing everything that comes within sight in the grocery shop. In my last trip,I still grab but in lesser quantity.

I tends to buy stuffs that cant be found in Sillypore and one of them is :

Guess what,my girl hates durian...lol...and I end up having to use the Durex one again...lol.

Quote:
Qus5; i will take the blue bird taxi. No more carrot cake drivers.
Actually,grab any taxi also can but must always ASK price properly beforhand,then bargain down. Dont be shy,they expected you to bargain down but if you don’t do that,then they know they are in for a Good Day and you may be in for a bad one.

If you are visiting Batam alone,try out ojek. Ojek is a motor bike taxi that every Batam visitor should at least try,hehehe...day time for short distance and during off peak hours shouldn’t have any safety issues. (counting base on accidents that happen during sunset time and/or day time during peak hours)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 23-11-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
This is my FR of my extended 4D3N in Batam 2 weeks ago on a weekday........

Name: Sxxxxx from New Berry
Looks : 6/10 (Milf and Slutty look)
Boobs : 33C
Weight: 52kg
Height : 1.63m
Tattoo: No
Smoker: Yes
Horniness level : Like a switch.. 4 rounds per night. Most times she initiates.
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
AJ: Yet to try
Handphone model : Not smartphone
Price : 600
Tips : 150
RTF : Yes Yes

Overall rating: 8/10 - A gem for 600..
UPz you for sharing FR..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Looks like a good value....

Interesting question....how to check the gal is holding which type of phone during the picking session?
If she put inside her bag, most likely wont be able to see.
Just ask those non-smartphone users to hand up..

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 23-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro nono how does kaha actually works? Do i need to make any reservations? Or just go stright there?
Procedue of my Kaha booking

During weekdays (Mon-Thu) you can just go straight. 90% time will have room but on the safe side,better to email Formosa Hotel main website to reserve a room 1st.Reason is sometime there might be sudden major events or public holidays in Batam that will not be known in Sillypore.

On a weekend (Fri-Sun),better if you could :

1. Email Formosa Hotel on the date you are coming and the type of room you want with you name about a 3 to 4 days in advance and your length of stay.

2. Upon their reply,note down the person who reserve the room for you. It is usually the receptionist who will reply you.

3. On that day of your arrival,head to Kaha at opposite Harmoni Hotel,the one with Batam's only Mcdonald restaurant as their neighbour. (not Harmoni One or Harmoni Suite hotel)

4. Walk in to Kaha travel and tells the counter staffs that you want to book a room from Formosa and that you already reserved a room there by Mr/Miss (the name who replied your email) for <your name>.

5. Pay up using cash to them and you will be issue a hotel voucher. You can pay by credit card too but there will be surcharge.

6. You can now proceed to Formosa Hotel,hand the voucher and your passport to the hotel receptionist and you will be ready to check in.

7. They will safe-keep your passport for you until you check out on your last day .

Always check and compare price with online hotel booking versus Kaha becos Kaha is not always cheaper. They can be more expensive during off peak season as online booking will price themselves cheaper during low season. It takes no more than 15 mins to check booking.com and agoda for hotel pricing. Booking.com are tax inclusive whereas agoda isnt. So you will need to add a +10% and + 11% for agoda pricing.

Hope that helps answer your question/s.

Your likely next question,what if you wish to book other hotels instead of Formosa?

My answer,you will have to find out yourself when your 1st/2nd visit to Kaha to book a room for Formosa hotel. The reason i am not answering is everyone uses a different method and there are others who got piss off trying to find out. Their website dont show the price of hotels and prices do change at an average rate of once per year w/o prior notice.

My method,i check with the counter staffs at Kaha Travel when i am in Batam. But i dont always get the right answers and the staffs can get really piss off if i ask too much questions too.

Clue : Customer is not always right in Batam and avoid bringing that mentality there.

Quote:
I really thankful for the pointers that you have given me, as i can learn and maybe improve from it. I always wondered why people like to chong to batam, but now i understand. The thirll of not expecting what you may get is really exciting. I guess the best part is before all of the actions begins, The waiting part is very thrilling!
When i go Batam,i dont expect HDLY 海底捞月 or 蚂蚁上树 (ants crawl over my body) type of special services as what i have in China. I dont expect Nuru massage as what i have in Japan nor the type of soapy massage as whats often seen in Thailand. Not forgetting there is also the famous "No Hand service" in Vietnam,hehehe.. Forget all those when in Batam.

But what i got from my booking girl with me so far is a hold-my-dick and hug me to bed after our bonking session. When i am suppose to meet my friends at lobby at 9am,some of my girl/s will wake me up with a bbbj in between 815am-830am like an alarm clock,hehehe...(that usually ends up with me being late for my appointment...lol) Tcss with my girl after our session and watching TV...sometime will kena another leisure bbbj (after session) before i doze off to sleep.

That mainly applies for girls with OWE taught to me 1st by uncle fishingman a long long time ago,hehehe...

Have low expectation in Batam and be surprised later. Good or bad time,luck and attitude on how one handles the situation plays an important role. I think any country also the same.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-11-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wat does owe stands for?
Old 23-11-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Wat does owe stands for?
OWE = Obedient Wife Element

Its like a honeymoon couple feel where the "wife" is almost totally obliging. Rejection dont exactly exist. Laugh together,eat together,drink together and more importantly,being in completely nudity together like in a world w/o boundary. And it isnt just about bonking all the way.

Many guys enjoyed this alternate feel as compared to GFE (Girlfriend Feel Element). My girlfriend dont wash my clothes (undies) for me,my wife do. My girlfriend however is more stickier than my wife.

An illustrated difference.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-11-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6681 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your likely next question,what if you wish to book other hotels instead of Formosa?
I cannot even imagine Batam without Formosa. For me, Batam IS Formosa. In my mind, I associated all my adventures I had in Batam to the smell of Formosa floors, to the smile of all Receptionists, to the large triple-size bed (yes, enough to keep 3 persons sleeping with ease). I cannot imagine to go to Batam without hearing Mrs. Sinta telling me "Welcome Mr. XXXXX!" on my arrival. That voice and that smile make me feel in Paradise.

Quote:
service" in Vietnam,hehehe.. Forget all those when in Batam.
Sex in Batam is somehow "primitive". Most girls don't do more than basics, either they be office girls, or factory girls, or "masseuses" booked out. But I do not seek high-tech "sex service" in Batam. I seek spontaneous genuine GFE. And brown sugar.

Quote:
When i am suppose to meet my friends at lobby at 9am,some of my girl/s will wake me up with a bbbj in between 815am-830am like an alarm clock,hehehe...
Noted.
Next time I know you are in Formosa while I am there, I will call you in room around 8:20am. You will be probably delighted to hear me whispering smoothly "Good morning from BP..."

PS: I understand now that if a girl refuses to do BBBJ and wants condom, you take out from your purse the durian-flavoured ones. I guess this is effective to convince any reluctant girl to opt for bare skin.

Last edited by Black Page; 24-11-2015 at 01:53 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread