The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/th...ant#xtor=CS1-2

Who got caught? Got pic of many men in CCTV leh..
Old 09-11-2015, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to share a review on Wei Wei.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/wei-wei-massage/

My ratings on Wei Wei are as follows.

Face: 7/10
Figure: 5/10
Massage: 9/10
JG: 9/10
HJ: 9/10
CBJ: 5/10
Attitude: 10/10
DMG: 100+GST

As indicated by the ratings, her attractions to me are the proficient massage, arousing JG/HJ, and her friendly personality. In terms of massage, she was skillful -- pressures were hit on the right spots with good strength. It was relaxing and reliving. She worked on the back and butt before the HJ and there was another round working on the legs and head after the HJ. She did pay very much attention on this aspect.

The HJ was right after the HDLY. There were couple of positions and hand movements changes -- I particularly love the "twisting" movement as the nerves around the shaft were completely stimulated when she twisted her hand around it during the stroking. The HJ was also further aroused by the non-stop lickings thrown on the nipples and belly button. OK, the belly button one is a bit weird but I am alright with that.

In terms of appearance, she is average pretty but to me it is a pleasant looking. However, I wish her body figure would be as attractive as her other aspects -- she has a slight tummy and one problem to me is her boobs are not big enough. Although the only time I would grasp her boobs was during the HJ and my palms complained, the arousing HJ did cover up this weakness.

Overall, help shower before session, proficient massage, arousing HJ, I am very satisfy with the session. Not to mention, her friendly and chatty personality were very much delighting. I would also like to praise the good service attitude of her as the session did spend a good and happy 60-minute in total.

RTM is yes.
Old 09-11-2015, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 13
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Think it was too obvious if she went down to bring up every customer.
Ya,quite surprise she did that. Hope she has at least saved some money.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 16
Blackpussy is a splendid one to beholdBlackpussy is a splendid one to beholdBlackpussy is a splendid one to beholdBlackpussy is a splendid one to beholdBlackpussy is a splendid one to beholdBlackpussy is a splendid one to beholdBlackpussy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diillu View Post
Bro, u sure is her?
7 drops of pussy juice for you

Uplist: , justanewbie, projectalice,

KIV:
Old 09-11-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackpussy View Post
7 drops of pussy juice for you
Any drops for me? T.T..
Old 09-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
预告!

GOOD NEWS BRO, a syt is coming to the market soon, watch out for latest update on your favorite massage provider website. Roar!

Did a preview session today, quick MR
- Sweet young thing [ CHECKED ]
- Devilish body, C/D Cup [ CHECKED ]
- Decent Oil Message [ CHECKED ]
- GFF GAO GAO [ CHECKED ] (ok this depend on chemistry, rule of thumb, treat her well and she will treat u well )
- Great attitude [ CHECKED ]
- Clean and discrete location [ CHECKED ]
- Staying alone [ CHECKED ]
- Lota Smile~~ [ CHECKED ]
- 可爱无敌 [ CHECKED ]

Money well spent, no regret
dunno the name she gonna use yet, will update again when i know too
now live
http://liltigersden.com/carlene/
Old 09-11-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Those staying at Little India / Farrer Park must be careful.
I think more will come.
no wonder no reply from 舒舒......
pity her......
Old 09-11-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
Bro, how would you rate her looks?
She is on the meaty side right based on what I can recall from her FL photos?
Thanks. Appreciate your newsflash

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 09-11-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 9
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Bro, how would you rate her looks?
She is on the meaty side right based on what I can recall from her FL photos?
Thanks. Appreciate your newsflash
I probably rate Carlene look as 6.5-7. Ini looks better and definitely figure also better than Carlene. How do you rate Ini?
Old 09-11-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
I probably rate Carlene look as 6.5-7. Ini looks better and definitely figure also better than Carlene. How do you rate Ini?
Thanks bro , this is good enuf
I won't comment on Ini's look, else someone go baotoh again.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 09-11-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

It was just a matter of time people noticed the activities happening in their place.
Since now this has come to light I think many residents would will be aware and will be watching closely.
Be safe.
Old 09-11-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lemonadesprite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
It was just a matter of time people noticed the activities happening in their place.
Since now this has come to light I think many residents would will be aware and will be watching closely.
Be safe.
You are right..be careful guys. All these condos have CCTV installed and to be safe, better avoid this area for the time being until the coast is clear.
Old 09-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonadesprite View Post
You are right..be careful guys. All these condos have CCTV installed and to be safe, better avoid this area for the time being until the coast is clear.
Well, cctv are usually at the lift landings / lobbies, as long as they do not put a cctv aimed right across the whole corridor or aimed right at the door, should be fine. 6 - 7 visitors a day still not so conspicuous.

If the girl is going along like a choo choo train, double booking etc, the much higher traffic and loitering time is going to get noticeable. In this case, it became too obvious because the same girl is going in and out so many times. Even in a busy departmental store, if you enter and exit 6, 7 times a day, the staffs are bound to remember you.
Old 09-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
crafter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/sydney/

wa so tempting to try!!

Bro that have tried her, does she massage in NUDE?

Stay alone?
Old 09-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahxi View Post
6 - 7 visitors a day still not so conspicuous.
Are you sure ?

6 visitors per day, through 7 days a week gives me the 'go ahead' to signal to the cops.

Especially if the unit is occupied by a PRC whore.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1