The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Nope, not me. That will be bro micmac888. But only you, it made me drool as well. But, alas.. as most of my trips so far are
Solo trips, so maybe not so worth it to go far place fur meals.

I'll normally settle my makan at nagoya hill mall (love the shuang feng bah kut teh there), warung ibu joko or the tentage next to Goodway Hotel in the evening.
Oh Paiseh!!! Saw Mm888 posted the ikan Pangangs. Wah....!!!!

Yup, my 2 trips so far have been solo. I enjoy going solo. Part of the reason is, i'm a walker. At times, aimlessly. lol....

Yup, Anah seems to far for a solo eater. Can't enjoy the great varieties. Maybe someday, some kind soul allow me to tompang on their dinner visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Nice FR!

Humsup a bit....those gals in green uniform is from where?
The last one (the pony tail playing w her phone) looks not bad.
Got uniform fetish....
Thanks! Sorry for my late reply. Window of opportunity to surf here is very limited. Look at how fast this thread runs is like "No horse run"!

Anyway, this group arrived when i went for my 2nd round satay. i casually asked 1 of them where are they working at, she said "Citilink"! I like ?

Thought she don't like me, gave me false info, the pilots were watching too. So i smile and said "enjoy your break"!

Went to sit back down with my satay and hoping they would sit to eat too. But they all "tapow" food back to eat.

Later when i got my local sim, i Googled and realised "Citilink" is a low-cost subsidiary of Garuda Indonesia.
Old 11-08-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
For both sea food and non-sea food taker,i believe this Marine Live Sea Food place is a MUST VISIT.
Must add a very important (Live-2-Eat) supplementary note :

As what Nono experienced at Meximo MeePangsit - different cooks will have taste and quality changed. I have been to Marine Live quite a few times - and there was once very early on - it was Denny's assistant cooking the food and it was really different - I inquired abt the change in taste, found out, and thereafter insisted Denny himself cooks my food.

Likewise with Kez's Resto - even if Chef Denny is around - I insist he makes my dishes - else I will order something cheapo or not at all. His kitchen crew's skill and management can't compare to the champion chef himself.

Got one senior batam bro (who went to Kez before, liked it) recently disappointed with Kez and sent me PM. And I found out the champion chef wasn't the one preparing, sampling, supervising and plating his food (was busy with other things).

So insist on that chief-cook/chef to do your food. Not being a bastard here, but the restaurant/food-stall is premised on that chief-cook/chef after-all, and no one likes disappointments.

Last edited by micmac888; 11-08-2015 at 07:14 PM.
Old 11-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
("Anah") Looks like a nice place for stingray (one of the few fishes that i can eat)...(snip)...its like in the middle of nowhere (real good tasting food are always like that).
If you want - bookmark it. Next "group outing" - I'll bring us there, barring any Acts of God. Do note the short operating hours which smacks into the high-point hours of your "exercise" - LOOOL!

Gotta bring John there first, as promised. LOL!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2015, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
If you want - bookmark it. Next "group outing" - I'll bring us there, barring any Acts of God. Do note the short operating hours which smacks into the high-point hours of your "exercise" - LOOOL!

Wah... with your this post, I die2 have to make it with Nono's group outing this month, even if my work schedule this month mean that my off days are nearer to the weekends. Luckily, with the big public holidays over, I'll be easier for me too take leave...
Old 11-08-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 19
gab23 is one of the Best!gab23 is one of the Best!gab23 is one of the Best!

wow need to join nono wif his outing to batam. last trip gal sounds not bad.
Old 11-08-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
jack.sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi a Seniors,
Can I leave the Girl in the room & I only go out for Masaage/shopping.
Is it safe?

If the girl insists to come with me, what to do?
I scare if i reject, later her service will be worse.

Cheers!
Old 11-08-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

Will be making my solo trip to batam tomorrow, wish me luck senior bros lol. If any senior bros happens to be there tomorrow and don't mind meeting up for a bit of guidance it would be greatly appreciated lol.

Decided to book Da Vienna hotel though on a moment of impulse because the review seems really good, kind of regret it since most of my guidelines from bro nono base alot on Formosa lol. But its too late to change booking. I'm sure everything will turn out fine.

Minimum 10 to exchange
Old 11-08-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
... really a gem to keep .
Hehehe...i didnt forget my trip objective,i am planning for CNY 2016,hehehe....

Notice in my 18th Trip Summary,i speak very little on girls even tho i have all the 1st hand FRs from at least 6 to 7 bros? i think i didnt even mention any booking joint name where we book our girls too.

i have also chosen to update the Batam Cheonging List at a later time too.

Quote:
...Nono's tip is actually quite useful. Just get 2 session and nego with the girl separately for the hj. In this way,she get the full fee. I didn't think of it before, anyway, always spend much more for the 3 sessions.
I read,learn and test out what i read in hope to achieve a simple situation in most of my Batam trips,a win-win situation that is sustainable over a long period of time. The girls with me earn more,i pay less. And when the girls are happy,i get to enjoy more. And better still,it usually is a win-win situation that is within my control (most part of it tho),hehehe...

At the RIGHT time,at the RIGHT place,do the RIGHT thing,i believe i can beat most competitions,hehehe...i humbly collect most of the useful Delta Spa FRs to learn. I am still at learning stage and as I already know what i want in Batam,i shall constantly work towards it.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 11-08-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tigershark123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=miumiu6464;13422216]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post

"Just get 2 session and nego with the girl separately for the hj. In this way,she get the full fee. I didn't think of it before, anyway, always swishpend much more for the 3 sessions.
A tad risky. In my first visit to Delta, got a girl by nama of Ayu. I have asked for 2 sessions and the gro then didn't explain clearly only 3 sessions provide the special. The girl die die doesn't wish to provide hj despite me promising to pay.

I realise my folly after reading the 3 sessions info from one of the brothers here. Make a 2nd visit the week after. Got Ayu. She remembers. The hj was especially good on that occasion.
Old 11-08-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tigershark123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Over the weekend went to the fitness family spa opposite greenland hotel. Took up the massage cum body scrub package. Mahal at 320000idr. Though massage was good but still feel cheated. The massage was less than an hour and more time was used on the body scrub. This is when both items should be accorded equal an hour. Further, some customers brought their kids along. The noise from the non stop playing from the kids spoilt the massage mood.

Would like to share a noodle stall at mitra raya which is near momo. It is called Ah Long mee pangsit. His stall is nearer to the entrance to the market if you drive. 2nd coffeeshop on the left. I find his noodles slippery, probably bring oily, haha, and the chilli to my liking. Cost 18000idr even if u asked for extra mee. I always ordered with a bowl of peppery bkt from another stall in the same coffeeshop. Power combo especially on a cold, rainy morning.

There's another mee kedai also called Ah Long mee pangsit in another coffeeshop nearer to the money changer. Should be manned by his brother. I saw them conversed before. Having tried both, I still prefer the former though if I have cravings for noodles in the later afternoon, only the latter is opened.

Not sure if any brothers here noticed but I like the indo table sharing etiquette. Be it me or another indo at the joining a table and his fd comes first, he will politely tells me that he will dine 1st. A very fresh and nice feeling as compared to table sharing in singapore.

Also, small gesture like having free serviettes provided is nice.
Old 11-08-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Deep French Kiss
Thank you for explaining.

Quote:
Nope, I skip the second I opened the first tray which is the sayo (veg). By the way, the drinks at Atalanta are not that expensive. . About 15k for a can of red bull.
Hehehehe...yea,i didnt know it was so "Army Style" food,otherwise i would have skipped. Saw some locals enjoying their meals tho.

15k red bull still not expensive? Other massage places sell drinks only 10k per can/bottle leh,hehehehe... *joking* (honestly, its quite justifiable priced for a spa-like place,comparing with other spas)

Quote:
Between 4.00-4.30 pm I believe ..
Thank you,thank you...you know how much timing means to me. I visit them during weekdays,so i was their "only" customer,hehehe...i push all my friends to go beside the shop,name Keyza...

I always believe in doing the right thing at the right timing in the right situation is crucial.

Quote:
By the way batam has more than 1 macdonald ?!?!

I'm too thought that batam only has one which is at harmoni there.
According to some taxi drivers,somewhere around Batam Center also has one....was it Mega Mall? Not too sure. But adding the one at BCS,there are already 2 Mcdonalds in Batam.

Quote:
Unless you are referring to the mini 1 selling icecream at level 1 bcs just beside the entrance opposite zhenbao
Yes,the queue was quite scary....took me quite a bit of time to get what i want even when the queue isnt long.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 11-08-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Me leh?? I like stingray very much .
Old 11-08-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Me leh??
You already part of the "entourage" liao ~~

will swap old camry for the avanza - sit total 6 comfortably (8 max).
Old 11-08-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah hear also shiok already next week go must go try leh but bro micmac is the food serve halal?got save the screenshot previously showing the location... how far is the place from sekupang if i drive from baloi garden?hehehe can't wait to eat the stingray yummmmyyy...
Old 12-08-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You already part of the "entourage" liao ~~
Wah.. Ok then i shall start puasa from tomorrow onward until the fruitful night liao...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread