The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4sex View Post
Bro, i always stay at harris fx too. You can try Fortune Spa near to Le Meridien hotel or Myplace at Patal Senayan. These 2 are the nearest we can get from Harris FX
Bro just checking. Fortune spa is near the TCC Batavia ah?

What are the damages? You can pm also.
Old 03-08-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepodang View Post

bro,
Fortune is opposite le meridien hotel

cheers.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gg to JKT soon. But south JKT this time. From what I gathered a lot of 'play' areas are in the North. Any recommendations for south JKT, if any. Want massage and extra after.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crazy4sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro,

Fortune spa is next/behind Le Meridian Hotel. Not Batavia.

The entrance fees is 400,000 for standard room..they have different type of rooms and services from the gals varies. Normally, I pay only addition 400-500K for fj. Some gals open mouth 1 mil, just cut between 400-500K. Have to pay cash to them.

I will be in JKT staying harris next week 10 -14 Aug. If you around that period ping me.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4sex View Post
Bro,

Fortune spa is next/behind Le Meridian Hotel. Not Batavia.

The entrance fees is 400,000 for standard room..they have different type of rooms and services from the gals varies. Normally, I pay only addition 400-500K for fj. Some gals open mouth 1 mil, just cut between 400-500K. Have to pay cash to them.

I will be in JKT staying harris next week 10 -14 Aug. If you around that period ping me.
Thx bro. I will not be there in that time period though. Most likely the week after yours. And this time will be at South Jakarta area.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horusave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

South Jakarta, look for Magnolia..its near Pondok Indah, deal with the masseur and pay cash (use your bargaining power). There is Delta near PIM too but only HJ, message seems better here. Fatmawati area you have Mawar and Galaxy, but i don't know them much, try at your own risk.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
camotorpedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I will been staying at Hotel BNB at Kepala Gading, first time in this area. Besides D'Heaven, can you recommend more must visit places around here, preferably walkable. I am more into massage ++ but also don't mind clubs like Travel, Classic etc. Thanks in advance
Old 06-08-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dirnt12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to Jakarta last weekend.. My virgin trip there.Although my itenary was packed with meetings in between, i managed to have some fun too..

Day 1
Reach JKT Apt and used Uber to travel to hotel at Gadja Madah. Cost rp52k.
From there went to hotel Travel at mangga besar viii and tried the Spa at the outside leftside of the bldg.

Went for massage.Room with massage 250k. ++ starts at 100k onwards.

There are non massage girls to choose at the sofas but i prefer to be massage first.

No pics only numbers to choose. Was recommended no 9 n 14. I had 9 and my fren had 14. Very cheerful and nice lady. Looks chinese and alike a Malaysian Artist.

Massage was good with back cracking. After that the therapist ask me what i want. She offered me BM with BF and then FJ for 500k. Asked for 2 times cum. Challenged by therapist: "if u can manage and hold i give u many times for a good price".

End up she was serviced by me instead as she said she enjoyed the session very much.. Cummed so many times she said.

Manage to negotiate price to 300k for all after the session. I had 2 sessions. Cum on BM and breastfuck and FJ multiple positions after.

Day 2....
Old 06-08-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
valitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

If you're coming from the Sudirman road into KH Mas Mansyur (where TCC Batavia is), Fortune Spa Sudirman is on the same road as and 'before' TCC Batavia.

Around the CBD, Fortune, Mayzo Spa at Setiabudi, and Delta at Gatot Subroto Kuningan provide massage + some sort of release. Aside from Delta which only provide HJ (with 3 sessions package, included), the other ones can offer more than HJ.

Other spa++ in South Jakarta can be found at Anggrek and Mawar spa around Kebayoran/Fatmawati area.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

Thx to all bros who responded.

Staying at the Royal Kuningan Hotel. Here also have massage +++. But +++ price really cut throat. Doubled than what can be found at other places. I was like wtf.

But sigh. Lil head rules and needed one after long day meeting and stuck in the jam. Dowan to go anywhere else also.

She also not bad looking and already during the massage her boobs are spilling out from her uniform. Uniform is those batik kebaya type. So those with hot bods will be complemented by this kind of uniform since kebayas are figure hugging.

Admittedly i kena carrot chopped with that kind of pricing. So 1st and only i guess here.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
valitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thx to all bros who responded.

Staying at the Royal Kuningan Hotel. Here also have massage +++. But +++ price really cut throat. Doubled than what can be found at other places. I was like wtf.

But sigh. Lil head rules and needed one after long day meeting and stuck in the jam. Dowan to go anywhere else also.

She also not bad looking and already during the massage her boobs are spilling out from her uniform. Uniform is those batik kebaya type. So those with hot bods will be complemented by this kind of uniform since kebayas are figure hugging.

Admittedly i kena carrot chopped with that kind of pricing. So 1st and only i guess here.
It's always the case with in-house hotel massage. Actually being at Royal Kuningan you're only a stone throw away to Mayzo spa at Setiabudi. The girls here charge moderately higher rate for services than the spa places in the North/Kota area (as is normally the case for spas in the area considered as South of the city), but is usually made up with quality of the girl's look.
Old 09-08-2015, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Jakarta Info

hi senior bros here , anyone tabao from classic or travel hotel before ? how much is the damage ? Thanks !
Old 09-08-2015, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
hi senior bros here , anyone tabao from classic or travel hotel before ? how much is the damage ? Thanks !
Dear Bro, I try my best to share with you based on my experience. Not too sure if prices did change slightly lately but wouldn't be too much difference.

I did try to Dabao from Classic Spa before (do note that in Classic, they have several establishments, Classic Spa is at basement 1). I find their quality and service of girls is still way much better.

Local girls there are priced from 700k to 900k, maximum would go is 1 million. If you want to Dabao local girls, they would need you to purchase 4 coupons, which would be the 1 shot price X 4.

For Foreign imports in Classic Spa, for example a China girl, they are priced usually at 1.6 million per shot. And to Dabao them you would require 3 coupons.

For Classic Terminal (Level 2), I went around 11.30pm once and Dabao a SYT at around 900k. Not too sure if you went earlier, would the price be even more expensive.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Dear Bro, I try my best to share with you based on my experience. Not too sure if prices did change slightly lately but wouldn't be too much difference.

I did try to Dabao from Classic Spa before (do note that in Classic, they have several establishments, Classic Spa is at basement 1). I find their quality and service of girls is still way much better.

Local girls there are priced from 700k to 900k, maximum would go is 1 million. If you want to Dabao local girls, they would need you to purchase 4 coupons, which would be the 1 shot price X 4.

For Foreign imports in Classic Spa, for example a China girl, they are priced usually at 1.6 million per shot. And to Dabao them you would require 3 coupons.

For Classic Terminal (Level 2), I went around 11.30pm once and Dabao a SYT at around 900k. Not too sure if you went earlier, would the price be even more expensive.

Hope this helps.
Bro thanks for your information ! this was my fren's experience in classic hotel level 2 last time.

went on 5pm , choose syt from sofa and sit down to have bintang beer. negotiate tabao price and the gal said 2millions , gal and mama will split half and morning has to come back.

my fren end up din tabao as he not sure the market price. but it seems earlier that u go , the more coupons would be required. ( you may right bro )

Just curious , classic spa per shot is 700 - 900k ? 4 coupons which will cost around 2.8 - 3.6million ?

Thanks
Old 09-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
Bro thanks for your information ! this was my fren's experience in classic hotel level 2 last time.

went on 5pm , choose syt from sofa and sit down to have bintang beer. negotiate tabao price and the gal said 2millions , gal and mama will split half and morning has to come back.

my fren end up din tabao as he not sure the market price. but it seems earlier that u go , the more coupons would be required. ( you may right bro )

Just curious , classic spa per shot is 700 - 900k ? 4 coupons which will cost around 2.8 - 3.6million ?

Thanks
Yes, you are right bro. If you know the mummy well. For local girls, could maybe negotiate to only 3 coupons. However, I feel doing the stuffs in the establishment is still better. The girls are under more pressure and discipline to provide better service. I heard from the usual mummy I went that is the customers complaint about the girl service not satisfactory, they would deduct a certain percentage of what little they girl already have.

Last time I brought a girl back to the hotel, they may be more "lazy" to service you well and not so disciplined. Unless you found a girl to have certain chemistry with you.

If you want to dabao back, I would suggest you do the girl one time in the establishment first then if you are satisfied, negotiate with the mummy how much more coupons you will need to bring the girl back (if you already paid once, then the maximum you should pay is 4-1 (for local girls) and 3-1 (for foreign imports - refering to classic spa).

However, I did manage to negotiate to only pay for 2 more coupons to bring the girl back once.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread